All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Onepoint PROJECTS

Hybrid project & portfolio management software

Onepoint PROJECTS Reviews

Strong and comprehensive software, could be too much for your use case

Pros

Onepoint is a very comprehensive software with all functionalities I was looking for. I am especially impressed by the What-If scenario planning that helps me managing uncertain parts of projects. Also the resource utilization view is an advanced functionality that makes Onepoint stand out. Service and tech is also on point.

Cons

Smaller companies should keep in mind if the software is "too much" for their use case. Given its wide functionality, it is easy to use, but still something to consider. I don't see other Cons.

from user to users

Easy to use, self explaining tool with nice features as automatically driven pdf reports or the possibility to get IPMA / PMI conform documentation for the project is a great deal!

Pros

The perfect fit if you are interested in an IPMA / PMI conform pm tool that supports on the one hand the PM Team and the Line Management at the best level. I realy like the overview page for the projects and portfolios so I get a perfect deteilled point of view for all my interests. A nice wbs is not state of the art in many other tools, but onepoint did a great job with this useful feature.

Cons

to get used to and into the admin settings for the rights of the singel user... but after a short time i figured it out... (job as a admin)

Great PPM-Software/Tool that covers all portfolio and project management processes!

Pros

Easy to implement - rollout - train - learn and use! Covers hybrid project management (classical and agil) incl. Jira interface! Ongoing development of the user interface and feature set! Great support!

Cons

Missing some features for recording the precise working time!

A Robust project management platform

The platform allowed us to work more efficiently in groups and helped us to meet our goals. I highly recommend it for project management solutions.

Pros

Onepoint has many great features. 1. Software is simple and straight forward, it doesn't require any experience 2. Words great on my smart phone 3. Very flexible and allows integration with many 3rd party apps 4. Makes team work projects easy and efficient

Cons

There is nothing that I can remember that i didn't like.

Simplicity and great analytics makes project management simpler

Pros

We used competitor product from long time but that was missing analytics. Onepoint project pipeline is very simple to use, intuitive to use. Best thing is all projects are developed with developers in mind, with simple interface and great analytics to see which projects are lagging behind.

Cons

They don't release new features that often. Would love to use more features.

This software is a comprehensive Project Management software. It is excellent and complete.

This is a complete and total Project Management solution that helps with all of the important areas of Project Management.

Pros

This software is super for complete Project Management. I think this software has one of the best setups of all the PM software I have tried. I really like the Dashboard view, the Graphical WBS, the controlling feature set, and the overall layout. This software is very inclusive of the most important features for Project Management. It has the WBS, Resource management, Monitoring and controlling, comprehensive planning features.

Cons

The option I would like to see is a cloud version for a smaller sized company or a little lower price. The other toll that would be useful is an Iphone and Android App

Thanks for your review David. We would like to mention, ONEPOINT Projects already comes with two mobile, offline-capable apps supporting you in your daily project work: onepoint 360 as a management dashboard and onepoint ME for project contributors. We will launch the Android version for onepoint 360 in the next few weeks.

Great hybrid project and portfolio management software for modern project organizations.

I used ONEPOINT Projects in my previous company.

Pros

I really like the easy handling. ONEPOINT comes with a great variety of features, everthing you need for professional project and portfolio management.

Cons

There is really nothing I do not like about this software.

State of the Art Portfolio Management Solution

Pros

Can visualize multiple project dimensions, which gives us a vivid analysis.

Cons

In my usage, no such any major drawback found till now!

UNDOUBTEDLY AMAZING SOFTWARE

My all business projects are prepared using this amazing sofware. It help with easy organization of my projects

Pros

This software is easy to use with simpler interface and great analytics. Useful for monitoring, scheduling & controlling projects.

Cons

There is nothing i dont like but it has steep learning curve with complexities of work.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.