ONEPOINT Projects Reviews

4.5/5 (6 reviews)

David Alward

This software is a comprehensive Project Management software. It is excellent and complete.

Reviewed 2018-01-11

This is a complete and total Project Management solution that helps with all of the important areas of Project Management.

Pros
This software is super for complete Project Management. I think this software has one of the best setups of all the PM software I have tried. I really like the Dashboard view, the Graphical WBS, the controlling feature set, and the overall layout. This software is very inclusive of the most important features for Project Management. It has the WBS, Resource management, Monitoring and controlling, comprehensive planning features.

Cons
The option I would like to see is a cloud version for a smaller sized company or a little lower price. The other toll that would be useful is an Iphone and Android App

Response from onepoint PROJECTS

Thanks for your review David. We would like to mention, ONEPOINT Projects already comes with two mobile, offline-capable apps supporting you in your daily project work: onepoint 360 as a management dashboard and onepoint ME for project contributors. We will launch the Android version for onepoint 360 in the next few weeks.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Johannes Wall

Great hybrid project and portfolio management software for modern project organizations.

Reviewed 2019-02-22

I used ONEPOINT Projects in my previous company.

Pros
I really like the easy handling. ONEPOINT comes with a great variety of features, everthing you need for professional project and portfolio management.

Cons
There is really nothing I do not like about this software.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Renjith Koshy John

State of the Art Portfolio Management Solution

Reviewed 2019-07-05

Pros
Can visualize multiple project dimensions, which gives us a vivid analysis.

Cons
In my usage, no such any major drawback found till now!

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10