Oolyo Reviews

4.83/5 (6 reviews)

Jamie Melius

Simple and effective - and the best customer support out there

Reviewed 2016-09-26

I introduced my team to Oolyo shortly after they were informed that they would now be required to track their time. They were not pleased about the new requirement, but after using Oolyo for a day, their concerns vanished. The user-friendly interface and intuitive functionalities resulted in 100% adoption by the end of the week. As an administrator, managing the platform could not be easier. Granting access rights is simple and fast; and training users takes less than 5 minutes. Data is easy to extract instantly into a CSV file and can even be viewed online as a beautiful report with graphs to call out time spent on projects and tasks. The ability to select report criteria and generate an online snapshot has been more helpful than I would have ever guessed, particularly in meetings to quickly illustrate the exact amount of time spent on something. The data we have gathered from Oolyo has resulted in significant procedure changes to eradicate inefficient uses of time. Best of all, the Oolyo support team is the best I have ever worked with. These guys are personable, and they respond to my inquiries within hours, if not minutes. I have worked with the same two people from my very first inquiry, made when I was trying out Oolyo as an option for my team. They have helped me move large amounts of data and have fixed reports for me (even though the problem was user error on my part). I can't say enough about this team; the phenomenal quality of support is reason enough to use Oolyo.

Brenda Nailor

Review of Oolyo - Private Consultant

Reviewed 2016-09-26

Setting up Oolyo is fast and easy which is important when you have a lot of projects on the go. The program allows me to record time, to the minute, for each project. Employees can track their hours online, and I can download their progress from anywhere I find an internet connection. I use the excel reports to download the pre-filtered data for billing. Oolyo is an indispensable part of my business for time tracking and billing. It tracks my time, by project, to the minute.

Marcelo Senise

We really found using OOLYO a great tool to help us to track working hours in our company.

Reviewed 2016-09-27

Easy to use. It is very useful. We fully recommend using OOLYO to our friends and family to use it for their business.

Jonathan Webb

Better than Toggl!

Reviewed 2015-03-05

I've used many time tracking apps and this is bay far the simplest. Toggl is super easy to use but it doesn't make each user track time the same way so it makes the reporting kind of useless. Oolyo totally solves this problem.

Erin Peterson

Used daily for my IT company

Reviewed 2015-08-18

Use the software daily for my company of 7users. Reporting is simple and I can download the data right into excel. I really like the home page calendar, where I can see all my hours for the month at once.

Greg Patrick

RedRick Technologies

Reviewed 2016-09-27

Began using for time-tracking for a SRED project. Oolyo is now used for our entire company and has replace our paper time sheets