Ora Reviews

4.51/5 (76 reviews)

Pros
  • Really nice user interface and a lot of features
  • The easiness to use and effectiveness and the pricing
  • It's very easy to keep things moving. I love the time tracking feature.
  • The amount of features available beats other solutions in the market and the UX is great!
Cons
  • N/a N/a N/a N/a N/a N/a N/a N/a N/a N/a
  • It would be nice if they had a mobile app.
  • Still some features to be implemented, as well as the app.
  • No mobile application yet and no subscribe to board feature
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Justin Turpin

The app I've always wanted

Reviewed 2019-04-17

Pros
Ora allows me to manage my tasks and projects easily. It integrates with my google calendar, allows me to bring on teammates and view the projects I have going on in several ways so I always know what to do and if/when I have time to do it.

Cons
The iOS app is still in development so I'm limited to using Ora on my MacBook.

Anonymous

Great tool for managing software, a good balance between kanban boards and time tracking.

Reviewed 2018-01-22

Pros
We found it very easy to use, its simple to customize, and time tracking helps a lot keep track of how projects evolve.

Cons
It would be a good feature if you can install it in your own server. Price per user it doesnt always apply, because often we have temporary proggramers that use so little of the software, unlike the stable team.

Paul Harrington

Ora - The best project management software i have seen

Reviewed 2019-07-31

Pros
This is hands down the best project management software i own.. It is intuitive, and there are alot of pro features to help organise your projects and keep things moving along nicely

Cons
No online version - For me this is badly needed, when i find myself working on a long haul flight or where there is no internet.

Haydee Montemayor

One of The Top Two Task Managers

Reviewed 2019-06-18

Ora is a must-try, must-have program. If your current task manager doesn't inspire you to go back to it daily, try Ora because most likely, what you need is a visual platform that allows you to untangle all the ideas and to-do items you have in your head.

Pros
* It has enhanced my productivity * It allows me to have a clearer, more visual plan for my goals. * Allows you to separate professional and personal goals. * Allows you to have different icons and backgrounds as well as update your own. * You can easily switch from Kanban and lists.

Cons
* The customer service isn't always as timely, and their answers aren't always as comprehensive as they should be. So a little back and forth is sometimes inevitable.

Project management, simplified.

Reviewed 2019-04-14

Overall I love Ora. I use it all the time and it's so fun to use. Highly recommended!

Pros
Creating tasks, tagging people, and setting a due date can be done in likely 25% of the time of any other project management tool. It's incredibly fast.

Cons
There are some bugs that pop up here and there, but nothing that makes it unusable.

"flexible and transparent"

Reviewed 2019-03-25

it is pretty good software, but with few added features, it would become the best.

Pros
I use this software to manage my project tasks at firm. additionally, it manages time constraints and helps me meet the deadlines.

Cons
it is bit expensive and hence becomes less used in practice. it have lot pop-up that should be removed.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Henry Oliver

Great experience!

Reviewed 2018-07-17

Pros
The care they have into the UI / UX details. And how smooth the system operates. The way they thought about each detail from the user perspective.

Cons
Missing features like the chat and the project timeline. The last feature we need is something that supports the perverted hour billing system.

Alexander Lazarov

Beats Most Know Project Management Tools 10 times

Reviewed 2019-03-28

I purchased the software for daily use and was impressed! I've been using most known project management tools in the past but this Software beats them all. They are giving better pricing on that software and much easier to use compared to Trello!

Pros
The easiness to use and effectiveness and the pricing

Cons
N/a N/a N/a N/a N/a N/a N/a N/a N/a N/a

Julius Hagen

Trello, Asana and so on... but boosted.

Reviewed 2018-04-26

Pros
- Time Tracking (Everyone can see who is working on what, live) - Reports - Customizations - Open/Review/Closed tasks in the same list

Cons
- Some minor bugs - No translations - No auto updates on windows (hard for me to install all new version on 3 PCs, compared to the Macs)

Victor Quiroz

Great PM for Small Teams with a lot of potential

Reviewed 2017-07-17

Pros
Time Tracking, The UI and UX, The Reports, Slack integration, lots of potential integration with other apps and lots of features in the pipeline (please add a Gantt Chart!)

Cons
The milestone settings are a bit confusing, Focus mode is a bit useless, and the features are not all implemented.

Kai Kremer

Best Kanaban Board tested

Reviewed 2018-12-14

Greate UX from the first day of use

Pros
Easy to use, great UX, excellent for our development project scenarios, bitbucket connection, time tracking included

Cons
Fulltextsearch is missing. Would be nice to have PDF - Reportings (maby customized Logo etc.)

Carlos Souza

Love the support and ease of use

Reviewed 2017-07-13

Pros
The flexibility to organize our projects, which enables us to work with all sort of projects we do everyday.

Cons
A few bugs (which we expect since it's a new product) and lack of some features, but nothing that would make us leave the service.

Nathan Davies

Nice to use - like the flexibility with setting up workflow

Reviewed 2017-07-13

Pros
Simple when it needs to be, but room for more detail. Nice drag and drop Kanban flow, but without the limitation of some others.

Cons
Not sure yet, but seems to do what I need it to. Would like to be able to copy duplicate projects.

Ray Canapini

Ora has become the main project management tool for my small bootstrapped startup.

Reviewed 2017-07-14

Self sufficient project management for our startup. Helps us stay very agile for a small of individuals who have multiple roles and responsibilities. The ability to document ideation for the evolution of our product.

Pros
Ora was very easy to setup and implement for my team. What I like most about it is that it easy to use, has beautifully clean UI and isn't loaded with unnecessary features like some if its competitors.

Cons
Pricing plans are confusing and too expensive for an early stage company. Also dragging and dropping cards in a boards can be quite unstable and glitchy at times making it an absolute chore for rearranging tasks.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

André Pires Calvário

The most versatile Project Management software available

Reviewed 2019-03-19

Pros

Cons
Still some features to be implemented, as well as the app.

Adam Kelly

Ora was integrated into our internal systems in an effort to better manage ongoing projects.

Reviewed 2017-07-13

Pros
Ora has an eye-catching interface, simple to interpret layout and an excellent overview of tasks that require my attention. Also integration with existing systems (Slack, etc.) is very handy.

Cons
The lack of recurring tasks is a sore point for our entire team, as well as a number of bugs which occur during a search.

Response from Codemotion

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your review! I'm happy to announce that recurring tasks is going to be ready in few days with our June Update.

Also any bugs you find (we fixed a lot in our upcoming update) send us an email or use the feedback form and we'll get those fixed. Thanks!

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Stacey Williams

Great team PM software

Reviewed 2019-05-04

Pros
It's very easy to keep things moving. I love the time tracking feature.

Cons
It would be nice if they had a mobile app.

Razvan Girmacea

Better than Trello

Reviewed 2019-07-12

Pros
Really nice user interface and a lot of features

Cons
No mobile application yet and no subscribe to board feature

Adrien Assié

Ora is a very good tool to organize my different projects, those being pro or hobbies.

Reviewed 2017-07-14

Better task organization and project focus. Project planning and team communication

Pros
Easy to use, manage the different panel and communicate with different partners/contributors remotely. The time tracking is quite useful to remind me that I am actually working a lot on certain project.

Cons
Sometime on my different computer the interface gets very laggy. Particularly when I want to add time on specific task it freezes and take ages to simply add a number or change the date.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Luca Tornabene

like trello but more stylish and more to come

Reviewed 2019-03-12

Pros
I've found this through appsumo and I've been blown away by the design of this app! I've also really loved the fact that it has apps for both Windows and Mac. I'm coordinating with my team on a few project and they're all enthusiastic regarding Ora!

Cons
I would've loved a mobile app but apparently they're in the process of releasing one in a few months. Can't wait for it, not having one is the only Con I can think of!

Sibelius Claussen

Ora is good tool for team management because the facility of use

Reviewed 2017-07-21

The separated tools and easy to use because the personal and team area section

Pros
I like the way that the app join SCRUM and some tasks between the team, putting milestones and separate the list and To Do outside the team, for a personal list

Cons
I think the most tools for team management are included a lot of things that turn complex the use, and all, inclusive Ora don't have an integration with the most popular way to starts a project, the paper and a pen.

Hannes Dampf

Pretty beautiful products, that lacks a bit of contrast but offers clever features

Reviewed 2017-07-13

Pros
I think the Todo List Kanban Hybrid functionality is just simply genious. Combining the simplicity of a Wunderlist with the flow driven approach of Trello is super powerful!

Cons
I think the overall design is great, but it's lacking a lot when it comes to Color Contrast. Also I was facing some issues that checklists were not loaded anymore.

paul dubourg

Really great with definitely great features implemented.

Reviewed 2017-07-17

Pros
Give color to card Get different list type of. Closed, open review etc Cheap offer compare to competitor

Cons
Attachment system is bad. User should be able to attach multiple file simultaneously. I should be able to attach note from Evernote Site was really slow and making web browser crashed

Cammy Ang

Great task/project management!

Reviewed 2017-06-08

Pros
Ora is still in beta, but it has more features than most project management system there is, like time tracking, kanban board and list, and plenty more. What I really love is there UI.

Cons
Some bugs here and there, though it is perfectly understandable since it is only their beta release.

Sandra Sidhom