Orangescrum Logo

Orangescrum

Project Management, Collaboration & Task Management Software

Orangescrum Reviews - Page 4

Have used many, many different Project Management Software, and this so far has been the best!

Pros

My oversea's project team has been using this software to keep tickets working, communicate back and forth, and set deadlines. I love the way you can just respond back thru the same email that notified me of the communication and not have to log into the actual software and find the ticket to respond. I wish more support companies used this program. Nothing is more frustrating than getting an email that my ticket has been responded to, but I can't see the comment or respond without first logging into the software. OrangeScrum works so well, I almost never see the ticket dashboard. Now that is perfect!

Cons

As and end user, I have found nothing I don't like about the software. I only wish more support programs used it. I am a big RackSpace fan, but I hate their ticket support system...OrangeScrum would fix that if only they would give it a try.

Excellent all-rounder

The biggest bonus for me is the sheer simplicity with which I or my clients can quickly raise tasks and can then stay in the loop as to progress & status. It is the life-blood of my company without which I would struggle to keep track of the work.

Pros

I like the wealth of information available in the summary dashboard as well as the different views for the task list which I find particularly helpful when filling out timesheets. Overall it is incredibly easy to use and customise, and a great aid to tracking the daily TODO list.

Cons

The only thing that really bothers me is the very limited WYSIWYG formatting options when adding comments to a task, in particular the lack of a preformatted/code option and/or text colour. Admittedly I am using the free version but that does seem like a pretty basic requirement. A small gripe would be that the addons seem a little overly expensive hence I have learned to live without them.

Riddled with bugs, poor UX, unresponsive/uninterested support

Unifying the team, creating accountability, better organizing projects and tasks, creating threads in tasks that help keep stories recorded.

Pros

This is a very robust system when it works. Tons of features. Very flexible. Well designed, VISUALLY. Good pricing.

Cons

No commitment to fixing issues with the software even though they are pointed out and promised to be fixed. I tried to be as considerate and thoughtful as I could -- asking if maybe I was doing something wrong... I sent them the screenshots they asked for... we did a screen-share. Nothing. Poor user experience design -- things in weird places, notifications keep happening for things from a YEAR ago....

Great support team

Very nice for task organising with a highly interactive supporting team

Pros

A support team that will always listen to my needs and actually do it. Recently they've added an emoji feature to the comment section that I asked for last month which is really great help in communicating with overseas colleagues. Replies quick to let me know how hey acknowledge my problem even it cannot be solved in the near future. Very large storage space for us to upload our files too.

Cons

The file uploading system is sometimes buggy. Eats my comments if any file is attached. The mobile app version is still not as handy as the browser version (eg. can't select whom to notify in the comment section, tasks can only be viewed in lists instead of kanban)

Fantastic Project Management System

Orangescrum made it extremely easy for us to keep track of our projects, keep our clients updated on their projects. It also gave us a way for clients to submit all of their content for their projects and by doing that, it cut down on the number of emails we would get with project material. Having all of our project material in one location made it easy for everyone involved with any project, to stay up to date with new files and changes.

Pros

The ease of use is the thing I liked most about this. My clients are very comfortable with the layout and platform.

Cons

The only con I can think of, is that the web version isn't responsive. Having it responsive would make it easier for clients that don't have the mobile app easier for them to use while on the go.

Project Managment In My Control

Overall, I am very pleased with Oranscrum. We will implement the software into our planning and objective setting and goal reaching endeavors.

Pros

I love the accessibility of OrangeScrum and the infinite ability to customize the software to the needs and comfort of all the users within out work groups and organization as a whole.

Cons

Screenshots on the Community Edition of the software show OrangeScrum as a mobile app on a phone. This lead me to believe a mobile version would be installed with the software. Thus far I have only found the mobile api as purchasable add-on, but still, I think that is limited to payroll, and not so much a mobile version of Orangescrum.

Good and powerful project management solution

Pros

Ease of implementation is a powerful factor on thi software. It is very easy to manage, support most of features needed by any company. There are many add-ons you can get for an affordable price. UI is pretty good too

Cons

I didnt really noticed any cons. The product works just as described.

A Unique Experience When Compared To Other "More Traditional"

Pros

Our agency has been through just about every other project management platform there is. Seriously, mention one, and we have used or at the very least demoed it. The ones that we liked were crazy expensive, and the ones that were more reasonably price were only a little better than excel. OrangeScrum has a delightful blend of affordability and features. I love the dashboards and views that are...

Cons

The biggest issue that I am having with the platform is the billable time. OrangeScrum allows you to set certain tasks to "billable". It's great but in order to create an invoice, you need to access each "project" individually instead of a global view of all billable items. If we could get that straightened out, I think it would be a huge improvement!

No system has ever made Project Management simpler and enjoyable like OrangeScrum, its just amazing

Time tracking feature has enabled us balance our resources thus enabling project delivery within the stipulated timelines.

Pros

Provides a step by step tracking of the entire project making it possible to plan well in advance your resources to avoid any delays.

Cons

The fact that OrangeScrum is usually unstable and keeps crushing makes it very difficult to work with.

Makes it very easy to manage and keep track of projects.

Orange SCRUM is the best solution for project collaboration within a team.

Pros

Orange scrum includes an all in one screen covering all modules from project planning to visual project presentation. It is also very simply to understand and use.

Cons

It is harware specific in that it only coveres mac, android, iphone and windows. There is no local coverage for linux users apart from the web-based application which not every user will prefer.

Excellent experience and fit for purpose

Excellent. I would recommend it to anyone anytime. It is the go to software for all project management, task management and resource tracking needs. It has very elegant interfaces and a modern look and feel. Technically it does the work it was intended to do really well and much better than many tools out their.

Pros

OrangeScrum is my favourite project management software. We have used it for 3 years now and it always performs better. What I like it best for is their Scrum module which has implemented the Agile Scrum methodology perfectly well. The software is easy to use and self paced starters can get along quite easily. At the moment we use it for advanced functionalities including time tracking and resource management for our large multi-site environment.

Cons

Everything looks great and okay, the only area I would like to see improvements on is the reports. Probably a do it yourself report generation module would be ideal but that has been compensated by the fact that one can extract the data via API and use their statistical tools for advanced reporting. Otherwise the basic reports are sufficient for most of the use cases.

LPM Academy Review

An application that is easy to use in the beginning, which above all also supports projects with international teams.

Pros

Clearly structured and self-explanatory user interface for PM experts. Not overloaded with functions and therefore well applicable for SMEs. The hybrid approach (classic & agile) is in the spirit of the times.

Cons

Unfortunately you have to buy some useful modules to complete the application.

Project Tracking using Orangescrum

Orangescrum has been quite simple to use and support is great and responsive. Our management needed cost effective and flexible project management solution that will help us track all projects and track resource utilization of our teams spread across different locations. Orangescrum Cloud solution is ideal for small and medium businesses to manage and track their projects. Orangescrum team has been truly responsive to our needs and customize the solution for our needs.

Pros

Time tracking of individual resources on tasks , daily resource utilization, mobile app

Cons

Need improvement on Root causing of reasons for planned vs actual variance and taking corrective and preventive actions and Better Dashboards for top management about project status

A MUST HAVE

Pros

This was exactly what we was looking for. It really fits our daily needs.

Cons

It could be improved with more custom fields.

Success on new installation of OrangeScrum

Pros

The ease of use and installation, main functionnalities are very useful

Cons

I was not able to customize appearance at first use

Interesting to explore new functionalities of OrangeScrum

Save time Accuracy No reminders required Successful accomplishment Meeting hassle free deadlines Review one's own performance Increase productivity level Choice of selecting tasks without even missing one Keep track on team accomplishment Self encouragement Maintain and manage - Task to do list Time management

Pros

Reports are the new feature that has been added. We have Cloud version installed and really these feature is very useful to get accurate and average reports of tasks and no:of days spent for a particular task of a project in a fraction of seconds. Functionalities of the sub-features under 'Reports' are extremely fast and useful for a software company like our's. Resource Utilization page and weekly status are used frequently to capture daily tasks report..

Cons

I would suggest if Task# or its title is present in "Resolution Time Report" would be fine. because it already has average days and total no:of days to resolve the tasks with no:of tasks, if just an identification is linked to this feature it would be more transparent to extract reports immediately....

If you're searching for a modern and open source project management tool OrangeScrum may be the best

Pros

OrangeScrum simplifies your project management life: it makes easy to handle all aspects of your projects. You can easily manage tasks, create a direct communication between team members, assign resources and tasks to a particular person and keep track of your expenses. It combines project management, task management and collaboration in a unique Open Source platform giving you total control over your projects. - Open source. - Resource planning and team member reminders via daily updates - Easy to use - Easy to custom - Available in 3 options: Community, Cloud and Enterprise - Inexpensive

Cons

Many things are paid, as a open source software I have expected some of the good features can be free like invoice & Client Management. - Portfolio management not available - Have to pay onetime off for extra features - Facing database connection error so many time - Sending email to the admin not creating task or ticket (only adding email reply into the same task)

Great service, very good support

Pros

Very good service, fast. Excellent support, very quick responses and they help you to solve problems (not that there are much problems, but it is good to know they help out when you need them).

Cons

Not all features we needed are accessible in control panel, but their support team help out quickly to resolve issues.

Easy to learn and use and has simplified my day to day running of the HR department in the company.

It simplified the running of the HR department due to the functionalities it possesses.

Pros

It has time-sheet and punch in/out functionalities that make it easy to monitor employee activities on a daily basis.

Cons

It experiences frequent downtime thereby making it impossible to execute important HR functions like leave approvals.

We're using OrangeScrum to manage projects and task lists

Project Management and Task Management Software that is easy to manage at an affordable rate.

Pros

What I like about OrangeScrum is that it has a great user interface that allow you to easily manage projects, monitor tasks and that the open source/community edition has plenty of features. Another great pro is that it's self hosted and you're not storing your complete data set in the cloud.

Cons

So far I've not been really able to determine any noticeable cons on this software other than that the software was running unstable after installation. We had to apply some manual code fixes to fix this problem, but it was minor.

Simple project management and tracking tool

great for managing simple project assignments and tasks

Pros

We used orangescrum to manage our project tasks and collaboration. It was fairly simple to install and use, once you understand the basics of project management

Cons

We found the email alerts to be too many and redundant. Customization was also not simple, which eventually led to the application being under utilized by the team, who preferred to use the help desk application

Awesome

Awesome

Pros

Product is easy to use, and helps in daily activity

Cons

There are too many features, It gets quite confusing if some one try to do find something new

Amazing product in market

Amazing experience

Pros

Perpetual License, amazing addons, innumerable features

Cons

Nothing as of now, it just has perfect functionality, easy to setup

its been great so far and we are adding more plugins to it

Pros

easy to install and its on php. anything we need we can have it changed by our developers themselves. the customer service is great.

Cons

least is non that i can think of. if the prices were a bit lower for the ad-ons, it would be much popular in emerging markets and developing countries.