Priority Matrix

Project and priority management software for teams

Priority Matrix Reviews - Page 2

PM in biotech product development

I use PM in my personal and professional life. It's a great tool to minimize meetings, track tasks in real time, and communicate with a team in one space. It's biggest value is to be able to have one location to communicate (in real time and from anywhere) with a team, track progress of tasks, and even share documents. I like being able to import emails right from Outlook and to upload documents...

Pros

All the functional capability in one location.

Cons

Some people that I've trained on how to use find the functions difficult to navigate.

A great product for you to maintain organization and to see your thoughts clearly within the app.

An organized mind

Pros

I have been a customer since Priority Matrix became available, and not only am I a great supporter of this application for many organizational benefits. But the best experience has been the customer support provided. They really listen to what you have to say while improving versions along the way.

Cons

You used to be able to STAR * your highlighted item(s) in a fair and viewable size. However, during a version update and change, you can now barely even see your highlighted / STAR item. I've been bothered towards this one item since that change. Other than that, all has been pretty great!

Keep your tasks and Priorities Organized

I was assessing this for a client. It checked all the boxers and is a very powerful tool once one has a clear understanding of how it actually flows. For a larger organization, to fully realize the benefits of this tool, it would be pretty important to have someone become a SME and then assist others with design and configuration. Even with Priority Matrix can be a very valuable tool for companies both small and large.

Pros

Lots of flexibility for how to use Online 'guides/training' Integration

Cons

In order to really get real value one really need to understand how the product is designed to work and really take some extensive time to figure out how best to make use of many of the functions. The main 'screen/view' can be confusing to someone just trying the application.

The definitive task manager tool

I tried so much apps to organize my tasks, to-do lists, and after try several softwares, PM is the best. Syncs between PC-Iphone-Ipad For visual persons like me is great to divide activities in 4 categories. For me is like: 1. To do today - or 2 days max Where I focus in my daily. 2. Tasks I delegate to my assistant 3. Things to do consider for this week 4. Long term & not extreme important stuff, and is cool to don´t forget it This app is the base to organize my time, activities, work, personal tasks. And makes me be more effective, and focus in what is really important in a very intuitive way. In the iOS app sometimes don´t synk very quickly or log out ..... but not all times. Would be cool to polish that part.

Pros

Unique perspective, organize task in 4 different categories

Cons

In mobile app sometimes you need to log again

I wouldnt work the way I do without PM.

Pros

The thing that I like most is having all tasks in front of me, backed up to the cloud. Once a task is recorded, it wont be complete until I mark it as done, so I will never forget to do something that been asked of me. I don't have to worry about losing a piece of paper or diary with my to-do list inside, its all saved to my account.

Cons

With a relatively full list of items, the mobile app is cluttered to the point that I dont use it while I am out and about. I think it would benefit from a different layout option to the desktop app as it has a much smaller screen size to work with. The desktop app could be more beautiful too.

Great multi platform product with fantastic customer support - very proactive and engaging

Best way to implement an Eisenhower matrix time management plan Actually use it as available on all platforms and syncs quickly

Pros

Best implementation of Eisenhower matrix management tool I've come across. Works and syncs across PC, Mac, iPhone and Android. Very intuitive to learn and use Support is very responsive to any issues and very accessible for training and assistance

Cons

Had a few annoying bugs initially (PC version crashes, display refresh rendering issues), but these have been addressed in updates and very stable now. The PC and iOS versions are very polished and have a consistent feel, the Android version looks and feels clunky by comparison

This tool enables you to prioritize your work and have everything organized at the same time.

Pros

I like that you can see at a glance what has been completed and what needs to be done in order to meet your objectives by the established deadline. It prevents duplicity and helps you to be more productive. Its great that if the owner of the matrix is out, you have instructions on what duties absolutely must be performed on a daily basis and it's outlined by means of priority.

Cons

You have to spend time getting to know the parameters of the software. After you are familiar with it, you can customize your settings to allow the software to only notify you of what's important to you. Do I need to get a message every time a task is completed? Well, it depends on who that task is assigned to. Again, knowing the features is the only way to customize your view of notifications.

Productive and a value

I have been a user for years now. The customer support is tops, live from the USA, the actual owner gets into support if needed. They keep improving the software. The biggest problem is making it a habit to use it daily. The lack of results is because one just does not use it like they should. If you use it daily, actually during the day your bottom line if in business will be positivity affected. You actually get morning updates sent to you on what you have left to do, items that you have entered. I do wish it had history for accounts that you are tracking on your To Do lists - past records, maybe it does and I just have not noticed? It is a honest firm, in the USA, from people that you can understand and who understand what you are going through.

Pros

Wrote it already

Cons

Takes some effort to learn how to use it - not a con item just a notice - it will not work unless you learn how to make it work.

Overall great experience - Constantly improving the product.

I was long searching for such an app, was trying to use Excel which had maybe 10% of the usability. The quick daily eyeball gets direction going, and then updating progress is simple, adding more info as needed.

Pros

This allows me to better focus on multiple projects/efforts at a high level. Single user, I see the advantages a group would have.

Cons

Some learning involved and getting the intuitive sometimes is a bit more effort, however, these are typically addressed in the next release.

The most powerful Eisenhower matrix app

After trying out many productivity and task apps and management systems out there, I have finally found the perfect solution. Priority Matrix allows one to divide project tasks by priority, which in my eyes is key to efficiency and efficacy. Gone are the days of being busy all day long without really moving the needle forward. Priority Matrix constantly reminds one (in a good way) to work on the most important and urgent tasks first. I love that I can look at my unfinished tasks in many different views: by quadrant, by due date (overdue/due today/due this week etc.), and also in my Mac and iOS calendars.

Pros

- the many different ways one is able to look at their pending tasks: by due date (overdue/due today/due this week), on iOS or Mac calendar, etc.

Cons

- visual design not overly appealing - Gantt chart view should be accessible without having to upgrade to Business class.

We have been using Priority Matrix for over 6 years now and it just keeps getting better.

Our company runs on Priority Matrix for all our project and task management.

Pros

We like everything about this software. Our company and team have used the "4 quadrant concept" even before we started using Priority Matrix, so it was really a perfect match.

Cons

There's nothing we don't like about the software. But, if we could suggest an improvement, it would be an easier way to "undo" actions or go back to review previous versions of the tasks.

Helps me keep track of a variety of actions. I use it to communicate with a remote location.

Helps me stay on top of the routine actions and ones that are delayed and may be forgotten unless set up on this software.

Pros

It is easy to use. I like that it keeps a record of the action after completion without having it in the active view. I also like that I can set up repeating tasks.

Cons

I don't like that it is solely downloadable. My company is locking down security so tightly that it is almost impossible to get it past the firewall to install.

I really cant live without it. i use it for everything.

Since it is easy to use, manage and scale i get everything in here and more important than focusing on what matter i don't miss anything that might matter.

Pros

Drag and drop. Not having to enter a date unless i really want to. Flexibility to use symbols, tags and projects.

Cons

Tag system needs improvement (need to login to remove tags, etc.). Would like more flexibility with symbols (change order and perhaps import my own or remove ones i don't want.

Perfect app and programme to support time and workload management

Its easy to get lost in lists and too easy to become submerged in daily demands that feel important but don't move the big stuff. Priority Matrix allows you to become more in control and if used daily it means you can focus on the big stuff first. The Windows programme supports the app seamlessly so it all works together. its one of my main apps and wouldn't wish to lose it

Pros

The app is cheap and the programme adds to the overall business value

Cons

There aren't any

Love this program

This product has helped us delineate what everyone's duties are in the office, and then the steps needed to get all of those jobs done. It's especially great when training a new person, or just filling in for someone when they are gone.

Pros

It's very powerful, helps to organize the office and all of the different duties that everyone does. The support from the company is great, they check in often to see if you need help

Cons

It's a little confusing at first, takes some time to get to know it. You really need to get all of the people on the team to believe in it for it to work well for you.

A great tool to keep out team coordinated on projects

Priority matrix is easy to use and has all the functionality we need. Customer service is also responsive and happy to provide training for groups of new users. I am a bit disappointed that the packages for multiple licences have been discontinued.

Pros

easy to use yet efficient. ideas are no longer forgotten and progress of delegated tasks can easily be tracked

Cons

as much as I like the software and appreciate the value of keeping our team coordinated, I still feel that this is a relatively simple software when compared to other saas that we use. Therefore, the subscription cost feels very high.

Priority Matrix is a blessing for my organizational skills.

I use priority matrix on a daily basis to organize thoughts, ideas, and meetings. I am able to email a quadrant to the group I have a meeting with next with ease. I am very pleased with this program and would recommend to anyone who meets with people on a regular basis.

Pros

The ability to create via quadrants then having the ability to email a quadrant to the next group I meet with.

Cons

The ability to sync sometimes has issues.

Great organization help

the organization app saves me so much time as it makes so abundantly clear what tasks need to be done.

Pros

The eisenhower matrix and customizable projects make organizing my priorities so easy. I love being able to set recurring projects and tasks and the note section comes in handy. I love being able to use this across multiple platforms: laptop, work computer, cell phone, ipad.

Cons

The learning curve for the software is pretty steep. It has lots of crazy things that it can do like coordinating with your email but using these tools is not very intuitive and often tricky.

Magnificent App!

I would absolutely recommend this application to all the people that want to organize their schedule and to allow them to work on what makes the most sense given the time and the sense of urgency to get any given task complete.

Pros

It is the best app I have used to keep my daily, weekly, monthly and even yearly responsibilities. It is incredibly easy to use and the learning curve is basically non-existent; anybody can get used to the app right away.

Cons

I wish there was a more efficient way of setting reminder notifications for the items you have designated to the different levels of priority.

I use Priority Matrix to organize my many, MANY to do lists

It increase my productivity and focus on a daily basis.

Pros

It gives me the ability to visually organize what I need to do. I use both the desktop version and the mobile version. The syncing between the two is nearly flawless.

Cons

It's not created for my use case (i.e., to do lists)! But it's flexible enough to meet my needs. I organize my to do lists around projects.

I have been using it every day for 2 years now and it is very helpful!

Pros

I love that I can prioritize my tasks by icon (1-9), filter them by date and group them by tag all at the same time.

Cons

I think filters can be better by having a customized option. right now every time you add a task, you have to redo your filter. Also I think price is high, because I am a single user and I don't need all the features for teams.

Priority Matrix | Applfuence

Very good system in its simplicity yet being able to track and manage all aspects of your business. I use it to coordinate tasks, project activities, and coordinate with peers. As part of my executive staff meeting, we use Priority Matrix for item discussion, setting the agenda for the subsequent meeting, and most of all project status. Customer support is fantastic! I would recommend Priority Matrix without reservations.

Pros

Ease of use and its simplicity

We use Priority Matrix for our Leadership Team faithfully

Priority Matrix has kept the main things the main things. As a Broadband Carrier our technical details levels are quite high. Now we can see each others project essentials and it has reduced the shear number of update meetings required.

Pros

Web Based - Quadrant driven - Perfect for an Essentalist organization like the ICN.

Cons

Need to be mindful of syncing/

Excellent tool

I use this tool regularly to order myself and ensure that I know what I'm doing. It's a fantastic tool for ensuring that I don't miss what's important, and also means I don't get overwhelmed. I love that it syncs between my devices too.

Pros

It's ability to be used across multiple devices and that it uses a simple process yet effective process

Cons

That sometimes it glitches and doesn't update and sync properly

Makes organising a whole lot easier

Pros

The ability to drag and drop items easily between boxes and projects. I can use it seamlessly across my devices, from my Mac Pro desktop to my iPhone.

Cons

The fact that it automatically creates a due date if the item has a day or date in the title. I can't create my own icons, such as client's logos or my own icons for personal use.