Priority Matrix

Project and priority management software for teams

Priority Matrix Reviews - Page 3

Great experience. It really helps to organize and been noticed of everybody´s work.

Pros

Easy to use, and pretty graphic. It lets you customize to diffiriantice your projects. It keeps everybody connected, receiving alerts when someone updates a task. Also great support service, and webbinars are helpful too.

Cons

It doesn´t check if you put too many task for one day, and the sum of the hours is greater than the time you have in a working day. It´d be nice to have the possibility to assign people, time and money to the tasts; so you can check (in a simple way) the impact of the project.

Strong collaboration by managing living agendas for upcoming meetings.

Pros

Our team uses this to maintain living agendas for regular meetings. Being able to build and monitor agenda items in real time ensures that all parties are prepared and the conversation moves quickly.

Cons

As I use this for just one function, there are many features that I have not explored. I don't think that it's a software problem as much as it might be a marketing problem. If I fully understood more value propositions, this tool might be more valuable to my broader organization.

Effective app with excellent support

The ability to effectively manage my day and prioritize my tasks.

Pros

Very user friendly when you get used to it, highly effective for project and task management, makes you want to use the app, great integration features, and outstanding customer service.

Cons

Not that i really think it is a con, but if i had to pick at least one, i would say it may have too many features. Well, i consider myself a power user, but then again i feel like i only have about a 20% utilization of its capabilities.

Simple yet very (visually) effective tool to organise and manage your to do list

Pros

4 quadrants and the fact that you can customise the labels, colours etc Ability to set due dates Drag and drop delete Ability to choose icons for each item

Cons

That one has to click through to another screen to set due date Would be nice to be able to check an item on list and as you did that it would be deleted

Overall great - Been using for several years, with continued improvements, will continue to enjoy

Tracking and prioritizing of tasks to make manageable.

Pros

Ability to post from mail directly for follow-ups. Also, the ability to prioritize by quadrants. Use daily.

Cons

Wish the standard version allowed view of planned time required , per quadrant (capacity review), of if could export to get a view of the load of work by quadrant.

Priority Matrix is easy to use and helps me keep my time utilized to the highest priority tasks

Pros

The multi-platform support is great. I can use it on the road with mobile support and still have a native Windows application for intensive work

Cons

No complaints about the functionality. I would like the application to start up in the same screen it closed down the previous day instead of the summary projects page

PM provides a platform to handle all projects under one application. It has been useful.

When you have too many items or projects, the major hurdle is how to have a systematical way to track the activities. PM provides a way to do so. One of my major challenges is still how to keep it updated without too much effort.

Pros

It provides a sane way to handle alerts. In addition, the user can access the same files using the mobile apps as well.

Cons

When you have too many items in one project, it is not easy to see all of them based on the design. In addition, there is no way to edit the Tags list as I understand.

Great software with much flexibility to create many lists, projects, and priorities

Help me replace daily planner and carrying forward daily unfinished items. Great place to store thoughts/ideas/brainstorming sessions for later reference!

Pros

Flexibility-can design and create different quadrants within different projects. Cross platforms-supported on all my desktops and devices Cloud based, always up to date and always backed up

Cons

Sometimes the print format isn't quite what I would like when I want to print out something but not a big issue as I don't really print that often.

Priority Matrix allows me to quickly organize actionable tasks that fill my days at work.

It helps me get actionable tasks out of my head and organized, and my lists are always available to see either on my computer or phone.

Pros

I like having the ability to create an unlimited number of projects. This allows me to have separate 'projects' for each of the key people I work with who have actionable tasks, plus I have a primary "mothership" tasks list.

Cons

The web version of the tool has been clunky at times. Specifically, I've needed to refresh the page to see tasks eliminated.

My personal secretary

Priority Matrix is the first "list" app that I was ever able to use routinely. PM provides ability to not only easily collect tasks but also to prioritize and categorize them in a single dashboard. Filtering projects and tasks allows me to drill down and create a master task list of those tasks most important to me at the moment.

Pros

The multiple levels of organization, nested and in one place

Cons

I'd like more Windows(tm) actions like double clicking on a project template title should select instead of having to go to a button to initiate the action.

I use it to track my different action plan

Easy tracking of projet and items project.

Pros

Easy of use, Multiple users on the same projects and items. email Notification when items are due.

Cons

Lack of possibility to create sub-item in an item in a project. We should also be able to create repeatable item that shows only when start times would occur.

The best way to organize work and set priorities

Increased and better quality of communication between team work. More efficiency and effectiveness in the team work because of Productivity reports. Increase of more accurate details on projects.

Pros

Easy to organize projects and activities. To have control over activities and time. Very useful to delegate items and to follow up. Is a very good communication tool for the team.

Cons

There is not italian language option for software, customer support, assistence, webminar nor instructions.

Priority Matrix streamlined the reporting process for my team and increased my own daily efficiency.

Valuable dashboard/heads-up-display for activities of myself and my team. Scheduling integration with Outlook for time-bound tasks. Running logs/news feeds for each task to avoid lengthy status updates.

Pros

Action Issue/Item diaries/logging - this enable me to keep track of activity on a task without having a visible running log.

Cons

I would like to be able to configure the UI to different formats for different types of product tracking. Sometimes the quadrant method isn't the best fit.

Great product!

There are so many tools out there to help us stay organised, guess this just suits me as I use it for most any project at work and home. Been using PM since the early days. I was suprized when I had a problem someone got right back with me. No complaints.

Pros

Ease of use and solid performance

Cons

The cost of the services seems to be gradually escalating.

This app keeps my brain from exploding

I use this app to prioritize both bigger projects and smaller tasks, and I integrate them with my google calendar. I really don't know how I would handle my multiple reporting relationships and responsibilities without it, and I'm so grateful for it.

Pros

Its flexible way to record, track, and schedule various aspects of the projects I manage.

Cons

It is somewhat customizable, but I would like some more customization possibilities, like more/customized icons to mark tasks.

love resizable quadrants

Pros

I like the ability to visually focus on one quadrant at a time and tune out the rest. I also like that it is customizable for the end user.

Cons

some of the detail available for teams/enterprise users is a bit much for non-business users (icons/avatars etc)

I use PM every day to keep on top of my tasks. It is great for team coordination.

Daily. Use

Pros

Ease of keeping track of all my tasks I love checking off the tasks when they are completed and seeing them disappear!

Cons

Team task tracking could be improved. It would be great to get email notifications on completed tasks and taslks past deadline dates

I have searched around for the perfect project management tool and this is as close to perfect!

Visibility into team productivity and priorities. Improved collaboration and communication. Focus and execution capabilities.

Pros

Incredible functionality and features packed into the software for a very affordable price. Interactive communications even with non users of the system is possible.

Cons

Like any software adoption requires consistent change management and reinforcement - the software is not for those not willing to be "managed".

Priority matrix manages all of my work and personal tasks

Organization

Pros

Mobile and PC syncing. I like how updates that I make to my computer can be viewed in the iPhone app

Cons

I would like to be able to have sub tasks, similar to what you can do in Omni focus. Also at times the software can be glitchy and notes get deleted

Priority Matrix has changed the way I work, helping me to be more organized and efficient.

Pros

The visual layout of the software and the fact that it is not diminished when viewing on other devices are the most appealing aspects of the product. The ability to add due dates, notes, attachments and links are also a major reason I consistently use this product.

Cons

I would like the software to be more affordable., as well as have the option of what information to include in the Item Details panel.

Can't beat the Priority Matrix automated Eisenhower segmented approach to task management.

Pros

That I can easily create new projects and track notes on each task. That I can use on both Mac and WIN. That I can color code my project matrix.

Cons

I'd love to have a better UX or view of all currently due or priority tasks highlighted throughout all projects. That there are sync issues sometimes between Mac an WIN versions. That the cursor jumps around when inputting notes for a task. (WIN version)

Life changing!

Pros

Very well thought-out software - simple, efficient but also scalable to more advance user preferences.

Cons

Nothing major I can think of at this moment. If I have answer, I'd say more training and explanation on how and why to use some of the feature I was unfamiliar with. I found these features to be very valuable once I figured out what they were about and how to use them. Wished I'd explored more sooner.

Comfortable

Pros

Nice organization for the team members, good link to Outlook, easy to access, good value, great support when we need something

Cons

we are using if for a project/design management tool and have some limitations for visibility by everyone involved.

Great program, excellent customer support

Helps us to manage our workflow easily.

Pros

Priority Matrix is simple to use, and makes it easy to manage our workflow. The customer support team is excellent, always responding to any questions quickly and trying to assist as much as they can.

Cons

I really like it for keeping track of my clients and organizing and prioritizing my day.

Organization, productivity, and prioritization.

Pros

It is an easy to use format. I like being able to easily move projects/clients between the quadrants. It is awesome for keeping track and being able to easily see my clients in one picture.

Cons

It is a bit pricey for what I do with it. There are a lot of features that I don't need or use. I wish you could offer a less expensive scaled down version.