Priority Matrix

Project and priority management software for teams

Priority Matrix Reviews - Page 4

this app has really helped me plan my workload & schedule priorities on a daily basis

Pros

I like having the abilty to customise each project; headers/colours/icons. the date reminders are super handy and the conversation area allows me to make notes and have them time stamped

Cons

tricker to use with lots of people communicating; I like this more without sharing projects. sharing projects would be better with more options for tailored notifications or levels of sharing

In my role, I need a digital task-organizer. I've used Priority Matrix for a year and I'm happy!!

Pros

Clean, easy-to-use, great support (replies within 4 hours!), easy sync to the cloud and real-time edits to tasks. Mobile friendly (and a great app!).

Cons

Slightly heavy on RAM (personal opinion only). Everything else is A-okay! The folks @ Appfluence reach out to us proactively to check how they can help - any other issues I could have had in the past would have been resolved.

Great software, easy to use

Helped us to organise our workflow in a simple way.

Pros

It's so easy to use, and has been a great tool for our business. It helps us to share tasks and easily see what stage a project is at. It is regularly updated and improved, which is really helpful.

Cons

There used to be an option to have items due today show up as red, which was really helpful, but it was removed in an update a while back.

Excellent Solution for Getting Things Done

I have been using Priority Matrix for a couple of years. The free coaching last year was very helpful for using the product more efficiently. After reading David Allen's Getting Things Done, I have even more appreciation for the utility of this solution.

Pros

Ease of use. Use of the cloud to access from multiple devices.

Cons

Pricing structure is not conducive to my using it throughout my department.

Helps me get the job done

Easier working day

Pros

Priority Matrix provides easy task management between different teams within the company. Allowing a clear communication link across the whole business day to day.

Cons

It tends to have a mind of it's own sometimes. I click a task and another gets deleted or moved. I also find it the notes tab lags so I think there are no notes however later they appear.

Quite useful.

better project management online rather than on paper and also accessible on mobile devices helps.

Pros

Enables you to keep status information all in one place and each member of the team can update and track whats going on.

Cons

I think each action point should have a mandatory or automatic time/date to action or expire, so that you get notified in case you forget something. Or perhaps a blinking icon or colour change as a constant alert until you turn it off or complete. If you have a lot of projects on the system, you sometimes miss overdue items.

Very positive. The customer support has been great, and the software is convenient and intuitive

Pros

Its flexibility and reliability. I can update my matrices while on the go, and am able to share targets and work processes with a larger team. I'm able to use a variety of matrices to cover a wide variety of different areas of focus.

Cons

Needing to remember to hit 'save' to save notes added to an item. I often forget, and immediately lose all those notes.

Great project management tool that goes well beyond the typical to-do list and great for multi-tasking!

It's helped to increase our team's productivity and organization to handle an increasing workload.

Pros

The wide variety of tools that allows you to handle various task- and team-management. You can easily customize the features to

Cons

The handheld app needs some work to catch up to the desktop version, which is a bit of a downer - but the dev team re-assures that they are working on it.

Great Idea software wise and once you get the hang of it your ok.

Better organizational process. Great ways to organize and send your thoughts and tasks to others

Pros

1. very robust with lost of functionality 2. Great customer support 3. ability to tag and link project

Cons

1. very hard to understand initially. My team gave up because it was to hard to choose a process for us 2. does not have APIs to integrate with other software like CRM or Quickbooks ect.. 3. Major challenge is the extension wont allow you to assign a task to someone right from the email or website selection. Gqueues does :)

Task managemnt

I am a heavy user. I like that it works across windows and mac platforms. I have an iPhone and iPad, but the work pc is windows. I wish you could make more than 4 quadrants in a category.

Pros

Organization

Cons

Only 4 quadrants per area

Working with Priority Matrix really settles you down as to what is important - schedule wise.

Pros

Organizing my thoughts. I tend to globalize my thoughts, causing me to loose track of individual steps that are important in reaching my goals. As a screenwriter/ publisher, I have a lot of things going on... most connected one way or another. Using PM, I can focus on what's important.

Cons

Not seeing the whole picture/projects and how each relates to each other. Because I have many activities, not seeing this, causes me to use other programs such as Scapple or Mindjet to see how they relate and figuring out which one to tackle first

App is good. User interface on Windows is not quite up to par with the Apple apps

Pros

The apple app is fantastic. Creating new items could be improved by allowing you to select the quadrant prior to creating a new item

Cons

Windows/PC interface is terrible. It also syncs very slowly with my Apple devices. It would be nice if the systems worked together a little more seamlessly. Also, a reminder tab would be nice on new items.

It became a useful tool. Do not want to miss it anymore.

Perfect tool to organize your own tasks and those of your team

Pros

The ability to delegate tasks and the easy follow up. Furthermore the segregation into projects. Easy to use !

Cons

It is not easy to recognize its own priorities on different tasks spread over various projects. And the use of the communication / Feed is not always comfortable to use.

I use PM daily to keep projects and todos organized and easy to find

Pros

The 4 quadrant system makes sense to me. Being able to label them helps me custom design each project. I also like being able to drag items between quadrants and projects.

Cons

There is probably a way to do this, but I would like to be able to pull up a list of the 10 "hottest" to dos for the day from all of my projects.

I think that PM has been very useful and it has helped me organize my work load.

good work / project coordination with the entire team and a great way to monitor work being done and work coming due.

Pros

User friendly, simple, great features and awesome customer support at a reasonable price point. I think the Outlook extension is fantastic.

Cons

I do wish it had a few more features like sub-projects for example. I have had a few requests in the past for certain features that were not available but on the positive side, I think the PM team is always looking for way to improve the tool.

Priority Matrix is a great tool for organizing your to-do list and scheduling reminders.

Pros

The ability to schedule repetitive tasks that are performed on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.

Cons

Sometimes the synchronization between the app, web-based and phone versions of Priority Matrix doesn't work as expected. Certain tasks still show up after being marked complete on one or more of the other platforms.

Helpful program for managing teams and personal tasks. Customer service excellent.

Pros

Ability to reprioritize and share tasks with the team and assign responsibilities is excellent. Helps with removing preoject constraints.

Cons

Mobile app could have a better user interface. It is difficult to add and edit on the fly with your phone and hard to view on a small screen with the matrix layout.

Great way to organize my work project and to do list.

Organization, connection, communication

Pros

It is great for Accountability. It serves as a to do list, document storage and it is easy to use.

Cons

The drag and drop feature as well as moving an items to another matrix can be flaky. I have too many active matrixes and wish i could dump some in a folder by client.

Keep my stress low

Pros

Easy of use Key Priority concepts incorporated Have pc version linked to iPad and cellular Can Print Can get points from my email

Cons

This software allows our team to keep track of project tasks in one place

A great tool for setting expectations for team members as well as clients. My team has become more efficient in accomplishing project tasks on time.

Pros

As the administrator I can see all tasks of the individuals on the teams allowing me insights on completion of tasks or when tasks are not being completed in timely manner. It creates accountability within the team.

Cons

Calendar sync with G suite is only one way and must be time specific, recurring events will show in g-suite.

It is an amazing tool that increases productivity and efficiency, and improves communication.

Pros

Priority Matrix allows me to keep track of all my tasks and when they are due. By assigning tasks to different quadrants, I can categorize and prioritize what needs to done. I can share files and send notes to my coworkers so that we stay in communication about various projects.

Cons

I would like to have a little more freedom and flexibility in how I can sort tasks in each quadrant and how I can organize tasks in the Master View.

I really like Priority Matrix.

Pros

I like the app for my phone the best. When I am home I can enter things as I need to and they are right on my desk top when I get in the office.

Cons

It would have to be the calendar. It could use a little help in the scheduling department. Particularly the reoccurring appointments

Very positive. Product can be configured as desired for the most part.

Pros

I like that the product syncs across devices and that it can be used for both tracking tasks as well as project management.

Cons

I would prefer stronger project management tools such as MS Project compatibility in the Gantt feature and easier integration with Outlook.

Love it!

Pros

Capturing all my details in one place and then being able to view and process them as need be. It helps me organize my day.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about the software.

Tremendous customer service and overall great product

This is a very good product with great customer service. This company is very focused on customer satisfaction!

Pros

It allows for sharing of priorities and areas of focus with your team members and emphasizes collaboration

Cons

There is definitely a learning curve to use the software.