Priority Matrix

Project and priority management software for teams

Priority Matrix Reviews - Page 7

Magic Quadrant

Whilst I do not frequently update it, there is no doubt that it is a very simple, yet powerful tool, to help better plan and organize and follow-up, as well as document and review previous items.

Pros

Ease of use and collaboration with others

Cons

Drag and drop from one project to the other

Awesome Software!

We've used Priority Matrix at work to delegate tasks throughout our team, and it's awesome! There's a view for each of our projects, and it's great for capturing team feedback to go back to an look over. It also allows us to be efficient. For instance, we can communicate on a particular project item through the conversation option on priority matrix. Other team members on the project can then read and follow along on our thread. There is then another tab to take notes where we can put key points and link documents. All the info and communications we need in one place.

Excellent. Couldn't be better

Pros

I like the attention to detail and to be able to do so much in it. It's a very powerful, detail-oriented program perfect for my needs.

Cons

Nothing. It works like a charm. Off the top of my head I can't think of anything I don't like about it.

Overall useful for work and staying organized.

Pros

the concept and use of organization is very effective. Clear prioritization as you would expect! Great tool.

Cons

Would like to see more syncing with email or email attachments. Would like to see editing of attachments and notes.

Smart planning tool in my taste

Pros

I like the way off sort my things. This is in the same way I think and earlier wrote memos. I like the way I can choose what quadrants I can see and Hej! way I can see the important first. And hide the less important. Its easy to use and you can start immediately I like it very much and I am going to use it every day.

Cons

I don't know yet Recently started. So that will be interesting to see that in the future Right now I'm leraning how to use it. Maybe the calendar beacause I can't sync the calendar to my other calendar and that I would like very much.

Prefer KanBan Flow

Pros

Fairly easy to use and understand. Can see all content in a browsable area.

Cons

I prefer a Kansan flow style. This may be great for other users, but it was challenging for me to think through the project in this format.

Saved me a lot of headache during a major move

My wife and I used priority matrix when we moved out of state. It helped us keep track of everything that we needed to do. Just to give an example here are few of the things that was on our todo list: shipping cars, setting up meetings with sublets, figuring out what to give away, getting a new apartment, changing the address to all the billing, etc. It helped us to stay on the same page and keep our sanity.

Pros

Easy to use. Very fast and responsive customer service.

Organize your life - Empty your Inbox

I run two companies, receive an average of 200 emails a day and travel all over the country. The need to organize and be more efficient is huge for me. Priority Matrix gives me that ability. From the PM add on in Outlook that I can instantly turn emails into trackable to do items, to timeline and prioritization of tasks, to the ability to add members and delegate tasks to them, Priority Matrix is a key program I now use every day to stary organized and prioritize my day.

A Clean Method to Organize Your Projects

Overall it has been a rewarding addition to my phone and serves as a good reference point for notes I can use for future meetings.

Pros

I like that this software gives me a wide berth - a platform to freely express the various stages of my multiple ongoing projects. They are all under one umbrella but the system design allows me to address them independently, which in some cases helps me generate more ideas.

Cons

It seems very pushy as though trying to force itself to be my main go to app. Definitely do not like that.

A Superior To-Do List Management Tool

As a crisis management consultant and entrepreneur, I have a multitude of projects and tasks on the go at any one time. Plus my personal life. I am also an early adopter of tools (particularly apps) that can drive personal excellence. Priority Matrix is just such a product. Not perfect, but superior. Beyond its tried and true "Eisenhower Matrix", it forces you to think differently about your to-do...

Excellent

Easy task tracking on any device

Pros

Every opportunity or project can be easily managed with task. Task categorized nicely with Eisenhower Matrix concept. I have not seen any alternative to this app.

Cons

Image library is poor. You can assign images to listed task. this can be improved. One should be allowed to put his own image.

Worth Using

This has been wonderful in getting me organized and helping me keep an eye on the things I should be doing for events/projects with far off deadlines. PM has been especially awesome about responding to feedback and implementing requests. I highly recommend. I prefer PM without question to Asana.

Pros

Being able to assign projects to people.

Cons

Sorting/searching tasks on a large scale.

Juggle More Important Projects than you ever thought possible

I've used Priority Matrix for years. This great tool has help me stay on top of urgent matters without forgetting important matters. The tool easily captures the changing nature of projects and let me sort out the best next steps to pursue. Priority Matrix helps me juggle more important projects and keep them moving than I ever thought possible.

Cons

Lean and intuitive, but packed with features

I use Priority Matrix on my work computer (PC), home computer (Mac OS) and Iphone and Ipad. It is a quick way to keep track of your tasks using the Eisenhower method, ranking your tasks by importance and urgency. But it is widely customizable as well, as if the standard format isn't helpful enough, you can customized to your own particualr need

Cons

I had a slow start and although I'm not using daily...I LOVE it. it's just that it's n ew.,.,

my tasks are in an easy to install app

Pros

The application on my phone, works with gmail and that others can join in on your projects. I like the icon

Cons

no comment. I'm not using daily so I can't comment. I"m sure there Is something that it can improve on.

Great task manager

Have been using PM for about 4 months. It's greatly facilitated collaboration between myself and my staff. Any glitches or areas for improvement are easy to communicate to the programming team and are considered in subsequent software updates. I'm very happy with the organization that it has brought to my business. Thanks!

Stay organized

Great software for staying organized with projects and reoccurring tasks. Needs better reporting options for enterprise use.

Pros

Ease of entering and managing tasks by projects.

Cons

Reporting on tasks is limited. The UI experience suffers at times, particularly in the reporting space.

It has been helpful to use for our team.

Pros

It notifies everyone on the team when someone has completed a task. It has helped me know what my supervisor would like me to focus on.

Cons

The application will experience glitches where I cannot check off a task. I log off and log back in and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

once set up very easy to use

Pros

The software is straight to the point, once set up very easy to use and to implement with my staff and keep track of their daily/weekly/monthly assignments.

Cons

I manage varius cafes, whenever i go to duplicate a project with the same items for a different location the items slowly begin to disappear and I end up having to make the project from scratch.

Good but not great

The interface is really good, and I like the way that it syncs across all devices. However, the 'feature' that means that it loads on startup is annoying and wastes my time, and I have found that some tasks get lost when you are logged in on multiple devices.

Cons

The Program helps with organizational skills.

Pros

I work in the financial office of our practice so It didn't pertain to my job as much. I had to add new catagories and lists.

Cons

I'm feeling overwhelmed and confused because we added two new programs so Its taking a little time to get accustomed to both at the same time.

Life and Business

It's really helped me prioritize and schedule my day. This helps me relax because my mind isn't constantly running about what I need to get done during the day.

Great Integration

This is the best product I have used that integrates with all of my other productivity, email, and note-taking tools. Makes managing my email inbox a snap.

Everything I need!

They done great job, the best app for prioritizing your tasks, and time. Priority Matrix allows you manage your projects more effectively. Thank you!!!

Priority Matrix

Good software, easy to use, but needs more user friend with reports......................................