All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Projects Done Right!

Prior to employing the use of Project Bubble to track all of my website projects, I reviewed, download and tested close to a dozen other comparable project management tools. Although my heart was set on a scrum-like tool, Project Bubble was the clear winner due to its functionality and value. Furthermore, it was simple enough for my clients to access and keep track of their status, without having to...

Pros

Project Bubble is very intuitive and simple to use. It provides an exceptional collaboration platform for communicating with clients. Provides project status at a glance. Its reminder features are great for keeping projects on track.

Cons

Prior to this review I had but one con. But since the introduction of their accompanying mobile app, which I had so desired for a while, I do not have a single con I can report about the application.

Suitable even for a pretty small business

I was running a virtual marketing agency - about 10 people working together as dictated by each client/project - on paper, in a ledger book. I had a consultant shop the market for a better solution, and after research she came to me with Project Bubble. It has been a time- and life-saver for me. All my independent contractors can log in and create their own Tasks, or add time to ones I create....

Effortless Client Billing

I didn’t have to struggle at all with this tool. It made project management, collaboration, and most importantly, client billing so seamless and fuss-free. I would strongly recommend this tool to all those who are looking for an all-in-one project management solution.

Pros

It has got all the regular features of a project management tool, but what really piqued my interest was its client billing feature. It has an automated invoicing system that makes client billing a hassle-free process. The best part is that these bills can be customized, so you can give them a look and feel you want.

Cons

It doesn’t have the Kanban feature. This is the only feature the tool lacks. But otherwise, if you consider other aspects - the tool is great.

Rothko Brand Partners

We've had the product for many years, it's part of the business.

Pros

It manages our cost estimates which is a vital component in our business.

Cons

It changes often. Also there are some limitations

Comprehensive and insightful reports

Till now, the experience has been wonderful. We used it to manage our projects across departments - sales, marketing, and product. It has got a powerful bunch of features that work together to give our teams a smooth experience.

Pros

The tool has got a great reporting system. It captures all activities from time spent on tasks and project status to pending tasks and financial summaries. Using this data, it delivers presentation-ready reports where insights are shown in the form of graphs and charts. This makes it extremely easy to analyze projects, identify gaps, and take the right actions on time.

Cons

It has been just three months since we started using this tool. I feel it is too early to comment on this.

Best Project Management Software Ever!

I have used Project Bubble for my Graphic Design business every day for the past 3+ years. Project Bubble allows me to easily organize my projects, due dates and track my hours as I am working on projects. After I complete my jobs, I create the invoice right from the software and it automatically adds up the hours at my rate and I can send the invoice straight from the software. I couldn't imagine using anything else. Offers everything I need to run my business smoothly:)

Pros

Easy to use Affordable Great Customer Service!

Cons

The only thing that I could possibly think of is that maybe it could send a reminder if I forgot to shut off a timer for a job. Occasionally I have forgotten to turn off the timer and it records all weekend long, but I am able to manually adjust so it is not a huge deal.

Marvelous PM application for freelancers

It’s been over 4 months since I started working remotely, thanks to the COVID-19 outbreak. And I must say ProProfs Project can make the life of remote teams easier. I’ve noticed that this tool helps in task management, collaboration, file sharing, and communication. It has met my needs, so I am happy with this tool. My reasons for choosing ProProfs Project are, ‘Simple interface,’ ‘Powerful features,’ ‘Mobile apps,’ ‘24/7 customer support,’ and ‘Economical pricing’.

Pros

This tool is simple to use and comes with a plethora of features. Customer support is available round-the-clock on channels like telephone, email, live chat, etc. Mobile apps are also user friendly and make it easier to keep track of projects.

Cons

I’ve faced lagging issues at times, so that could be improved.

Awesome PM application

I have got a delightful experience with ProProfs Project thanks to its outstanding features, budget-friendly pricing, and user-friendly mobile apps.

Pros

Simplicity is what I like most about ProProfs Project. It has amazing features like Gantt charts, Powerful reporting, File sharing, Email notifications, etc. I also love its mobile apps for offering ease of accessibility.

Cons

I am impressed with this tool, but lagging issues sometimes annoy me.

Title your review - Task management is a breeze

I am quite happy with the tool’s performance. A thumbs-up to its unique features, budget-friendly price, and simple design. Couldn’t have asked for more!

Pros

Managing tasks is such an easy-breezy process with this tool. Its shared calendar feature is great for planning and allocating tasks, monitoring task progress, and meeting deadlines. Teams don’t have to wander here and there or open multiple tabs to manage tasks. Everything can be done on a single dashboard - that’s the best part of this tool.

Cons

To be honest, there is nothing to be disliked about the tool. I like the way this tool functions, the features it has, and the big difference it has brought in how we manage tasks now.

Please Always Improve The Feature..

Project Bubble is a good tools for project management, but i hope many feature on this tools like gantt chart, preview mode for image ( current function if i clicked on the image it will be download ) and etc, basically the feature create for help users managing the project.. Thank You :)

Thank you for sharing your review.

Easy, simple and very useful.

Ease and organization

Pros

With just a glance you can follow your projects and see the progress they have made. If doubts or concerns arise about a project, the team can work on the spot (this is very useful and practical). It is great to assign tasks to members of the work team and also, you can share files.

Cons

If it is not clear what you want to do in the project, it can become cumbersome. It is necessary that all equipment is necessarily online. You must do a prior training to use it, if you do not have knowledge of the software. For initiates, it can become complex but only for a short period of time.

Love everything about it

I'm a Graphic Designer and I went online and searched through dozens of project management softwares (not an exaggeration!) I was looking for certain key features: A project management software that had client access, ability to comment, invoicing and tracking expenses. On top of that, the software had to be easy to use and a nice interface - because, hey, I'm a designer and I like things looking...

Thank you for sharing your review.

Excellent project management system for agenices

We're a small digital marketing agency and we've used Project Bubble for over a year now. Before that we had load of demos and used various systems, like basecamp, etc. We found that most either looked bad, were difficult to use, or over complicated and the better ones charged a lot. Project Bubble is reasonably priced, looks great and it gives you the flexibility to be as detailed or light on...

Pros

Time tracking for users and projects, time logged Vs quote overview, team and user task ownership, file sharing, production schedule planning via the calendar.

Cons

Project management only, so no CRM for managing prospects and leads (but we just use something else for that!)

Providing Project Deliverables Has Become Easy With ProProfs

Pros

My team like how the files related to one project gets managed within the same tasks easily. They don’t have to search hard in their emails to get the updated files to move ahead with their development projects. However, I like how all tasks and even projects can be viewed from a single dashboard. Makes a lot easier for me to track the progress of all the ongoing projects.

Cons

What I like the least is the unavailability of features such as Gantt Chart and Kanban view. Such features complete a project management software. So I would request the team to work on getting these two features onboard.

Thank you for sharing your review for ProProfs Project.

An excellent and key piece of software within my workflow

I've been using Project Bubble since 2009 and it's been an incredibly important part of my business workflow. It covers multiple facets of what I need to run the administrative side of my work, from a simple CRM system, keeping my clients up to date, producing estimates for new work and converting those estimates into invoices which are automatically emailed off to clients and also allows those clients to pay via paypal directly from the invoice email. From first to last point of the sequence, Project Bubble makes it easy.

Pros

Fast, easy to use and my clients comment on how easy it works from their end.

Cons

the iPhone app could do with a bit more work, but I believe the team are working on this already.

One of the best

Project Bubble is one of the best project management apps I have used. I have been with them almost since day one. Anything I needed, Stu or his people would email me back quickly. Any additions to the platform, they would work toward. It's great.

Pros

All of it...timesheets, projects, everything.

Cons

Here are the only things I would add. A expenses area for receipts and things. As of now I keep all of that in evernote. Would love to integrate here.

Hey – you can add the Expenses add-on to your account for no additional cost, just go to the Account menu (top right), click Add-ons, then enable Expenses. :-)

Personal Project/Time Management Made Easy

I am currently using Project Bubble (PB) solely for tracking the time of my personal projects. Nevertheless, I have to say that the simple and intuitive interface allows quick adding and handling of new projects and tasks as well as tracking the corresponding time intervals. Weekly reviews of my work based on PB reports allow me to analyze my personal workload with regard to the different projects. I hope that people at PB keep up their great work, following their current "company philosophy" of "simplicity" and will not overload PB with too many (unnecessary) features.

Pros

- Unlimited number of projects for a small group of users (as long as the PB branding does not upset one). - Simple/Intuitive interface for adding/changing projects/tasks. - Quick time tracking shortcuts for corresponding tasks.

Cons

- For my personal use, a grouping of projects (e.g., personal, business) would be nice.

I've used it for three years

I have used project bubble for about three years now and find it easy to use, and very thorough.

Pros

It's easy to use and offers a lot of useful interconnected information like clients, projects and contacts. I also find its reporting system to be very useful.

Cons

I would prefer a little more custimization of the invoices, like the ability to set custom groups for the listings. Something other than description and quantity. But it is a pretty minor thing.

A complete solution from an excellent company!

I've been using Project Bubble for over a year now and love it! I tried countless other systems before discovering Project Bubble including FreshBooks, Basecamp, etc, and this one was the only one that provided everything I needed in a simple solution. As a web developer that charges hourly I am able to easily setup projects/tasks and track time then create invoices for each project or client. The company has been extremely helpful and responsive along the way. I have requested several features and had several implemented, and very quickly. Also, every time I have requested support someone has responded and solved the issue very promptly. In short, I have been very impressed with the system and the staff at Project Bubble and highly recommend it to anyone.

Pros

Complete solution from project - task - time to invoice and even PayPal payments. Very simple and easy to use. Affordable.

Cons

Reports are fairly basic.

Stellar Product

From day one of being a Project Bubble user I have not looked back and it has helped streamline my freelance business with the simple and friendly user interface. I could not be more pleased.

Pros

New features keep being added and the user interface still remains simple and easy to use. Not like other apps that grow and become clunky because there is no thought into the final product. Project Bubble just gets better and better.

Cons

None cons at this time.

Fantastic - Recommended

We tried out various project management tools over the past few years including open source software which we ran on our own servers, but these proved to require too much of our time to maintain as well as the headache of maintaining our own server. We then looked at web apps that could work for us and selected Project Bubble and we haven't looked back since, highly recommended. The support has also been fantastic, you can rely on Stu & his team to get back to you ASAP regarding any queries. We highly recommend Project Bubble.

Pros

Nice simple interface Easy to manage tasks for teams and developers Time tracking on tasks and projects Easy to track comments and progress on tasks Task, projects and resource reporting Fantastic support

Cons

No mobile app

There are mobile apps for iPhone and Android, as of early 2015.

Easy to use and functional

I am a consultant and have to manage between 10 and 15 projects for a number of clients. I have used Project Bubble for over a year now and it has made my project management an easy task. I find it very intuitive and so far I have found all the features I needed - and I know the team are constantly working to implement more. I have had a great experience with customer service, always a friendly...

Project Bubble after a year +

Project bubble is a key part of our business. It has made us much more organized and profitable.

Pros

I love the fact that the project bubble has all of the tool I need in one ap. (projects that contain content, notes, comments, tasks, timesheets, invoices and reports)

Cons

I wish I had more time to spend getting to know the functionality of the ap.

Awesome app!

I'm a big fan of Project Bubble and I've been using it for 1000's of projects over the last few years. Flawless and it has EVERYTHING I need!

Pros

Project Management AND Invoicing in one

Cons

I think the reporting can be more flexible and updated automatically. Like a constant overview of sales per year, per client, outstanding payments etc.. Otherwise, very happy!

Fantastic Website

I absolutely live by Project Bubble. I love the simplicity of this project management system. It is very user friendly, and help is always moments away when I have questions. Our company has been able to really stay organized and on top of the daily schedules because of Project Bubble. I recommend this to every startup, but really anyone who needs a highly organized project management system.

Pros

Very user friendly. Calendar system of organization. Really, I like everything about Project Bubble.

Cons

No cons at the moment. Very satisfied customer!

Select your country

© 2010-2020 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.