Project.co

Project Management, team collaboration, and task management

Project.co Reviews

Michael A.

Blaine B.

Our team has found Project.co to be somewhat simple yet powerful. The ease of use and setup as well as functionality is amazing.

John F.

Cons

There's nothing that can be complained about this software.

lily s.

It’s at early stage they have few things in roadmap , few functionality features is missing.

Narayan R.

No mobile app although I think it's in development.

Blaine B.

4.8

I love this tool!

I signed up for Project.co a few weeks ago and I love it! It is really easy to use and checks off all of the boxes for me. I have been trying to find a project management tool for a while now, but the others I found either cost way too much for what I needed or they didn't work very well. If you are someone who manages multiple projects with various team members, Project.co is the obvious choice!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. I had no problem getting used to the functionality.

Cons

I wish external users could create tasks.

10/10 easy to use and great developers

As a software startup in this increasingly competitive market, my company 27Bytes LTD has been looking for exciting new alternatives to the "usual" software choices. Breaking the mould from the age old, and dare I say boring existing solutions! We believe in supporting other SMEs so when something like project.co comes along we jumped at a chance to try it! It fits really well with our agile workflows...

Pros

- easy to get started using it; - custom domain name; - multiple different task and project views; - customisable; - generous user limits; - no phone app!! great to get away from being work mode all the time ! - Great road map; - Storage for notes and uploads to keep everything in one place; - private area away from clients! great feature in itself meaning a project is contained entirely; - Fits right in with agile workflows; - Devs seem to genuinely care in the product and their users!

Cons

- menu defaults to open!; - could do with onboarding templates / rules when adding clients to a project. Minor issue. - No api BUT zapier integration is planned;

There is no free tier. The site locks your data out after the free trial is over.

Pros

Interface is ok. It is minimal and does not have lots of color. Website is unresponsive sometimes.

Cons

There is no free tier. The site locks your data out after the free trial is over, forcing you to pay to get it back

Give it a try and you're hooked!

I finally have a project management tool that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg, that works without me having to explain everything to my personnel or my clients and freelancers.

Pros

I’ve been searching for the right project management tool for 5 years. Project.co is the first Project Management App I actually kept using more than a week! We love the non-cluttered workspace and and the unlimited projects, tasks and clients feature. The attention to detail such as importing the favicon of my clients website help recognize projects in the list-view. I love the fact I can add clients and freelancers and don’t have to explain to them how Project.co works.

Cons

I'd love to see us do even MORE with Project.co. There is a Calendar view for your tasks. It has a weekly/daily view, but it lacks a vertical hour axis (like iCal does). Tasks get placed in a list on the right day. That is okay, but it would be even better if I could place tasks on a specific time. That helps my developer see how much time he has and what needs to be done when.

Breath of Fresh Air in a Crowded Space

Throughout the last 6 years I have been running my business using a spreadsheet, on occasions testing various bits of software to try and make my life easier, however none of them had everything I needed. My tech guy made me aware of Project.co, telling me he has started to use it and I should try it. Signing up to Project.co was one of the best business decisions I have made, I can see where each...

Pros

Ease of use, great support, intuitive.

Cons

I have suggested that they allow users to be able to upload and download multiple documents at the same time.

Project.co is a dynamic and robust project management tool

Pros

Easy to use. Very clean design. Great sharing functionality. There are a lot of options out there, and I think Project.co is one of the best values around.

Cons

Not much. They have been AMAZINGLY open to fielding and implementing feature requests.

The Perfect PM Tool for the Entrepreneur or Startup!

Their public roadmap is a huge plus, showing off all the new shiny features that are yet to come, it's exciting to be a part of this! I love this product and have been using it daily to build my business, they've made it almost too easy!! I only wish I found them sooner.

Pros

Project.co has allowed me to simplify my client interaction and keep all the conversations in one place. Between file sharing, comments, and quick task view I'm hitting all milestones in stride. I've used other client facing products before and they have always become bloated and have had a steep learning curve for the client. With Project.co this wasn't the case! It's intuitive and easy to get onboard...

Cons

This is is super small and probably already in their planned releases. But the ability to completely edit and change the UI colors/branding in the app itself. (Button color, Left panel bg color, Login page details)

Project.co is one of the simplest project management solutions in the market.

Pros

I run a digital agency business remotely and I always require to use a tool to manage my projects thus I have used many different project management solutions to manage my projects, but what I have always been struggling from is that those tools seem so complicated and confusing for my team as well as for my clients, which is really frustrating, and it is not possible for me to teach them a new tool...

Cons

I think being a business owner I need more integration options with other leading tools to run the business smoothly. But when I see their project roadmap on https://project.canny.io/ it makes me feel happy and satisfied that they are already working on so many things and they are executing things fast.

Project.co is the perfect project management and client communication tool for my small agency!

1) I am able to collaborate with clients easily without chasing email threads. 2) I am able to upload proofs and links to assets that I need clients to review and approve. 3) I can use Project.co to very easily initiate an bill/invoice to a client. 4) I can take private notes and information about specific clients no this platform as well. 5) If I link my Strip or SagePay account, clients can pay immediately.

Pros

It's the perfect combination of client collaboration, project management, and file sharing. I can even send an invoice easily to my clients. It's not bloated with too much project detail and complexity, and has just the right amount of depth to take care of my agency needs. Project.co has the shortest learning curve of any project management tool I've seen. It has a very intuitive user experience...

Cons

If you're looking for a large enterprise comprehensive software package like a CRM, Accounting Program, Asset Manager, then this is not the tool for you.

Simplest project management software out there

I had been looking for a simple way to manage my projects, using different Software and found Project.co the simple and less complicate to use for my team.

Pros

Simple and intuitive to use. My team got working on it on the frist day

Cons

Still on development but their team work on new features all day.

Project.co Review

Pros

As a freelance consultant with many clients, each demanding different scopes of work, I needed a project management tool to manage my time as well as allowing me to monitor and control the work of other freelancers who I work in collaboration with. I've been using Trello for years but thought I'd give Project.co a try and I'm incredibly glad I have. It's incredibly easy to use and I can view my open...

Cons

As it's new, it's not quite got all the functionality I need. For example, I'd like to be able to add times at task level and not just project level. As I said before, however, the team has an extensive road map and they are continually making additions to their software.

The Best Rising Star Project Management Software

I have pretty impressed with how easy & concise the things are inside this project management. This project management has learned from all the other ones which are in the market, take the most important functions, throw the functions which are hardly used or unnecessary & gave birth to Project. In short, it's Easy & Concise, Not Complicated & Oversize

Pros

I am running a Digital Marketing Agency & I have been using Trello so far & what I fell lack in there is the ability to see all the project on one screen in comparison to what I can see in MY TASK & ALL TASK which belongs to the whole team. Moreover, in TASK feature, I have an option to see it in List, Calendar, Scheduler & Kanban View. I love the Scheduler View, it lets me know who is busy & who...

Cons

Because it is still new, there are still bug issues that need to be fixed. About features which are still lacking, it is already on the roadmap, just need to be out ASAP, for example, the mobile version.

Excellent product & great value for money

Excellent project management tool for a small business that doesn't want to spend lots of money on such a tool.

Pros

We are a small software development business with three in-house full-time developers and one part-time remote developer. We have tried several open source and paid project management tools previously, but they were all a bit clunky (open sourced) or too expensive for our small business. None of them provided limited access for clients (without extra cost) and some were just too feature-rich for our small team. Project.co seems to be the perfect fit - both from a cost and feature perspective. I like that fact that’s it continually being updated and we can also provide feedback and suggestions. It has proved to be of huge benefit to my team and exceptional value for money.

Cons

Very minor things like when I go into a project I want it to go straight to the tasks not to the project details... but I'm picking at straws here as this is a very small issue and only takes one click to get where I want to be.

Why I really like Project.co

Project.co serves several useful purposes: 1. It helps to capture activities and serves as a tickler for tasks that need to be performed. 2. It allows you to create projects and assign tasks to specific individuals to ensure they are appropriately managed and completed on time. 3. It can broadcast activities performed to external users, allocate time to each task, and bill clients for work performed. Additionally, I appreciate the many ways you can view project activities to gain a better understanding of the progress made.

Pros

Project.co is literally transformational. I am using it to make my business more efficient and productive. As an HR Consultant, the client-facing aspect is very beneficial because my clients can see in real-time how much work I'm doing for them. In fact, it is such a great application that I've already started to implement Project.co in my client's businesses. The rate of adoption is high because the application is easy to use and they can easily see the benefit. For the reasons mentioned above, Project.co has my highest recommendation.

Cons

I'm anticipating the rollout for the mobile platform and the interface to Quick Books, Salesflare & Better Proposals.

My Project.co

It is a simple process to invite your clients to a specific project where they can see the project steps and progression. Files can be shared, and a multiway discussion started to move the project forward. This process enables all conversations to be kept in one place rather than scattered over lots of email or telephone calls. I have white labelled my Project.co and my clients are invited by email to join Project.co (white labelled) with their personal login and defined client area. Privacy for users both internal and external can be defined.

Pros

One of Project.co's many strong points is customer support. Executive from Project.co responds within hours or even immediately to a support question, and solves it. Project.co allows the steps of a project to be clearly defined, tasks created with status, and progress monitored, etc.. This is a customer-facing project management tool where both parties are informed as to project progress and steps. It adds that extra touch of professionalism to your business.

Cons

SAAS products are generally on a continual improvement process so I am looking forward to future developments and enhancements.

Project management made simple

Pros

HI, I have been looking for a project management program for a while now and have tried a few and paid out a good amount for one of them. after 1.5 years of forcing myself to use it I found Project.co I found Project.co to be quick to setup and easy to follow the workflow. Although it looks simplistic it has a lot of features that work well for my team and clients. I love that I can setup internal...

Cons

So far it has been an exact fit for what I needed. Don't really have anything bad to say about it.

An Excellent Piece of Software

Pros

Project.co is the best project management software I have come across in my search for getting projects organized and completed. Its unique quality is its simplicity, giving me everything I need, and nothing that I don’t. Without distraction, I can stay focused and it allows my time to be used more effectively and efficiently.

Cons

I have so far found no negatives in my use of this product.

Compelling to use and a great balance of features while not being too overwhelming

Over the last few years the complexities involved in running my business has grown quite significantly. Along with this has been my need to keep much more organized in keeping track of my various tasks and processes. I have used Asana and Trello with on-and-off success but can't seem to find that sweet spot between too overwhelming or too basic for my needs with either of these. For me, Project.co is hitting the sweet spot that I couldn't quite find before. I'm finding the ease of use along with the great flexibility is really encouraging me to stay focused on what's important and keeping me organized.

Pros

It hits the sweet spot between too complex and too simple, along with it's ease of use. I find myself encouraged to use Project.co daily.

Cons

No mobile app although I think it's in development.

First time user of Project.co

Pros

"I have found project.co very easy to use. It is a simple yet extremely powerful project management tool which my outsourced freelancers have also found very easy to use, as well as my clients.. The support team is very fast to get back to you and have found them very helpful when first setting up. It is a tool that will certainly help your business if you manage multiple people and projects, and also need clients to make comments on projects. Overall, its a 10/10 from me. Well done guys."

Cons

Nothing, i'ts super simple yet powerful.

Project Tracking software that keeps everyone updated

Project.co has made it easier for me to keep projects moving and keep clients updated on what's been done and what's coming next with their new website.

Pros

It's great for keeping a team coordinated and on task. I use it for web development projects and it's easy to see where the project is throughout its life. Easily customized to meet any project and well organized in workflow.

Cons

The interface can be "busy" at times, and it's easy to click the wrong button, I've found. This doesn't hinder my use, it just makes me pay closer attention to mouse clicks.

A Great All-rounder for PMs

Pros

I use Project.co for both my personal projects and team projects. I chose Project.co because it allows me to use list and kanban view anytime, collaborate with my team. The key feature that attracted me at first was the Scheduler. Now, I can schedule my time better taking a look at my current tasks in a calendar layout. Also, I can manage my team's time better because I can see the blank time slots on the Scheduler, a great tool for most project managers.

Cons

Scheduler feature needs some improvement.

Awesome project management platform

Pros

I came across Project.co only recently and it changed completely the way I manage projects with my team, it is incredible how easier is now to share information about the projects directly through the internal chat. We used to have different platforms and now we can deal with project management and communication in just one place!

Cons

At the moment it’s impossible to tag people on the group chat. They are working on this feature so I’m all exited about it, they are a great team

Project Management Tool that Focuses on User Experience

Pros

I've just started using Project.co and I'm enjoying it very much. It's very well polished, easy to use and focuses on the user experience, which makes it a so easy to get my clients onboard. The reply to email feature is my favorite as it gives my clients flexibility and convenience, while keeping things organized. This is really a solid tool and I appreciate all the work put into this!

Cons

Nothing at this point. Their support team is top-notch anyway.

Exactly what we needed.

Pros

We're a decentralzong global team looking for a platform that can bring in the diversity bof our projects and group efforts into an easily managed and coordinated space. We're just getting started, but already excited about the possibilities and ease of use!

Cons

Small add: but if it were possible to have an invite code (much like Slack) that could be used for new members to join - it would make adding new members much easier.

Customer Service #1!!!!

Pros

The customer service! Everyone has their own experiences and will make their opinions accordingly...Let me just say, my experience has bee excellent! Bar none! All the help and the assistance I need! I suggest dealing with the support for on-boarding this product to make a simple and smooth transition! They aim to please!

Cons

Need to add subtasks along with dependencies of tasks to make this truly sufficient and viable platform!