ProofHub Reviews

4.35/5 (40 reviews)
Pros
  • Helping us a lot to stay organized.
  • It is good for working w/ Marketing project teams.
  • I like everything about PH, the only think that i dont like is that i dont get all the notifications on my email.
  • The Reports section. The calendar shows all the projects scheduled, what makes very easy to see how much time you got free.
Cons
  • In terms of integration, it can do a lot better.
  • Not very user friendly and too many notifications.
  • This software usage requires training and they have very basic training modules which needs to be updated.
  • It had several minor bugs. Tasks kept disappearing and the chat not always showed all the messages. Refreshing the page made some things disappearing, too. That's way my agency used it for just one week.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Hugo Martinez

ProofHub- Has it all.

Reviewed 2016-04-19

ProofHub has been a great tool to use at our construction company. We have many development projects spread throughout our country (Dom. Rep.) and we needed a way to stay on top of our tasks, company-wide. After much searching and comparing, ProofHub was the best tool I could find for what we wanted, allowing us to have as many users as we wanted and having many great features. The support team is responsive and the tool is ever-improving. There are bright days ahead for this tool.

Response from ProofHub

Thanks a lot Hugo :)

Carlos Agostini

I used it for a few weeks. Loved the timeline and the design.

Reviewed 2017-10-12

Easy to use, many functionalities. I can't tell if the bugs are commom.

Cons

Response from ProofHub

Hi Carlos
Thanks for the review.
The bugs you mentioned were there few months back due to some technical glitches and have been fixed now.
You are always welcome to give ProofHub a try again.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Abra James

Highly Recommended

Reviewed 2016-12-12

I am having a great experience with this software and is helping me to keep more organized. Highly recommended.

Pros
Helping us a lot to stay organized.

Christian Messina

Great project management tool

Reviewed 2016-07-01

Great tool for saving time on project management, automate tasks, communicate with team members, clients and track time.

Response from ProofHub

Thanks a ton :)

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Anonymous

An all-round solution for growing businesses and teams

Reviewed 2019-11-06

Once you go for ProofHub’s free trial, believe me, you’ll keep using it. And that’s even better because of ProofHub’s no per-user fee and simple subscription plans. The software has given us everything we need and we’re pretty productive and happy.

Pros
I like that ProofHub is so seamless, intuitive, and easy to use. It keeps all your work-related stuff like projects and people under one roof in a convenient way.

Cons
In terms of integration, it can do a lot better.

Sarah Bell

Great for Marketing Automation projects

Reviewed 2016-11-15

In my past, I have used Basecamp and have really liked it. In using ProofHub, I found it to be very robust but not as user friendly by comparison. It sends lots of notifications to your email, which I changed in the settings. But now I feel like I don't have as much insight as I want. In other words, it seems to work in extremes when it comes to notifying you and/or team members about project deadlines, activity, etc.

Pros
It is good for working w/ Marketing project teams.

Cons
Not very user friendly and too many notifications.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Christopher Hockley

Great potential but a still has a way to go in UX.

Reviewed 2019-02-21

Pros
All the features are great. It is one of the most complete platform I have found that offers these kind of project management systems online.

Cons
The BIGgest issue is the UX, I think there is still quite a lot of thought and work that needs to be put into the interface and some frontend features. A good example is the document reader having a dropdown menu to change the page. Not acceptable.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Michael Robinson

Nice job

Reviewed 2016-05-03

So far so good, I was able to on-board 15 people without much problems. A couple features I would like to see. Relationships between tasks, so if "Joe" approves a PDF, it activates "Sues" continue on the next task after joes approval. Online Forms integration.

Response from ProofHub

Thanks for your review Michael. I have sent your feature request to concerned team.

Amy Shultz

TIME SAVER!

Reviewed 2016-05-03

As a brand new user, I'm enjoying how easy it is to collaborate with my colleagues without having to send dozens of emails back and forth. Everyone is able to view the suggestions and changes as they happen to each file we proof together. An excellent investment as it saves all of us time and energy.

Response from ProofHub

Thanks for your review Amy :):)

aram landerosq

ph

Reviewed 2016-05-20

Pros

Response from ProofHub

Thanks a lot for your review Aram. If in case you are facing any issue feel free to contact us at support@proofhub.com :) :)

Peter Istrate

Moxels review

Reviewed 2016-04-28

We are very happy with it so far. It needs a few more features that we have suggested you as well and we're looking forward to see how Bolt is looking(especially file versioning). Thank you.

Response from ProofHub

Thanks Peter :)

Alece Louviere

Easy and Affordable

Reviewed 2017-01-31

It's very user friendly. I wanted something that just made sense and this just does. I really needed something affordable giving me unlimited users, and unlimited projects.

Naz Tadjbakhsh

Great product and great service!

Reviewed 2016-04-19

We are new to ProofHub and loving it. The team is always very helpful and gets back to us quickly whenever we have questions. Thanks for the great product and service!

Response from ProofHub

Thanks Naz..

Siddesh Raj

Project management software

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-06-22
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
This is a great project management software which enables teams to collaborate and communicate over projects and get great results.

Abby Gearhart

Simple and effective

Reviewed 2016-11-23

We have found ProofHub to be great for handling simple projects and keeping tasks organized. I strongly recommend this product.