ProTasker Reviews

4.67/5 (3 reviews)

Anthony Sole

ProTasker is Project Perfect

Reviewed 2012-01-09

Absolutely recommend ProTasker. I'm in a marketing and web design agency and it has worked wonders for us - I have to think it will do the same for other agencies and definitely in other industries.Previous to ProTasker I was using outdated and clunky project management tools to keep the agency and our clients on the same page. I saw ProTasker and fell in love as soon as I signed up for the demo. Very easy to use with centralized data storage, client management tools, project and task management, and a calendar feature - I'll be using PT for a long time. Has definitely made a difference.

Walter Deyo

Protasker saved me time, money and a bunch of headaches!

Reviewed 2012-01-06

As a one man shop I have gotten a lot of use out of this software. Protasker has saved me more money then I actually spend per month to have it. I would recommend this software to any sized company/agency who needs help being more organized.- Saved me at least an hour a day by helping me keep organized. - Great scheduling feature to help plan out my day. - Can be used differently based on the scope of any project. - The unlimited user feature is awesome!

Evan Urbania

Great software for digital agencies!

Reviewed 2012-01-10

A great product for a small/mid sized digital agencyeasy to use, extremely powerful and flexible. File storage options are great. Excellent workflow for digital agencies.