Rindle Reviews

Alexandra P.

Outstanding customer support and an amazing product. Rindle takes collaboration to the next level, streamlines project management with features like mirrors, repeating tasks, automations, and more.

Leslie S.

They really listen to their customers and strive to make the best possible tool for your project. Also, their help page is outstanding.

Leslie S.

Emily W.

There isn't really a lot to dislike about the software so far. It's comparable to a lot of other project management software at a much lower price.

Joshua M.

I am anxiously awaiting a few changes that are right around the corner.

Katy R.

4.9

Rindle is a great Project Management Solution

I was tasked with finding a workflow solution that required the following: 1. It needed to be user-friendly. This is because the people using it do not have a lot of experience with this type of software and it would be entirely new to them. 2. It needed to offer automation and transparency. Rindle is perfect for this as we have over 120 different solar or HVAC projects going at any given time, and...

Pros

Rindle is a very easy-to-use project management solution that has helped our company improve the transparency and automation of our workflow. The UI is very user-friendly. The automations are easy to set up. There are a lot of features and customizations. The price-point is very reasonable. The staff over at Rindle are very friendly and respond quickly to questions when help is needed.

Best Change We've Made

Rep is GREAT! He worked with me for about 2 months before we decided to pull the trigger. I had a lot of questions and he had an answer for each and a way that we could use the software to help streamline and reduce in errors in our production department. As with any new program there is a learning curve, but between scheduled video calls, and the AWESOME chat feature, Rep was able to help me through it and learn a ton. We are officially rolling out Rindle to the rest of our company today and we couldn't be more excited!

Pros

Compared to the old software we were using Rindle has so many pros I couldn't name them all, but some of the biggest for us are the automations, being able to tag individuals in comments and assign people to everything from the main task to a subtask of a subtask. The visibility Rindle gives every member of our team on all of our projects is amazing. It was very easy to learn and the staff is AMAZING and so helpful!

Cons

Honestly the few "cons" that we have had so far, Rindle listened to what we wanted and most of them are changing! I am anxiously awaiting a few changes that are right around the corner. Really the only cons we have right now are having a master search and the ability to sort.

Great affordable Product!

Rindle is great- I enjoy using it!

Pros

Rindle has been great for us as a small company, needing to stay organized across many different areas, but with a small budget. The customer service is fantastic, any time we have questions we get a response almost immediately.

Cons

Can be a little buggy, need to refresh often. They're still working on the Dashboard which will be very helpful. I also wish there was a bit more control as an admin to have boards be the same and be able to see everything at a higher level.

I screened over 30 tools before choosing Rindle

Stop what you doing and get Rindle. Outstanding customer support and an amazing product. Rindle takes collaboration to the next level, streamlines project management with features like mirrors, repeating tasks, automations, and more! Don’t waste time “managing” your project management tool anymore. Use Rindle's resources to train your team, and watch your team’s productivity and organization drastically improve. Seriously! It pays for itself with the amount of time it saves us.

Pros

There are tons of benefits to this product – here are just a few that really helped us. - Automations keep your Rindle board clean, organized, and make it so you can do more in less time. And then the best part is they are completely customizable. You will not find this anywhere else, believe me, I screened over 30 management tools for my company before picking Rindle. It is the reason that I think...

Cons

- Getting everything set up can be time-consuming but the customer services definitely make it as seamless as possible, teaching you with patience and kindness along the way. - Sometimes need to refresh the page because of a bug. If I find something, I just use the direct chat to contact the Rindle team. They always fix it asap. - Email notifications are good but could be improved

Complex workflow made simple

This is working so well, that the client is now finding new reasons to use Rindle to model other workflows. The Rindle team has been incredibly responsive to our questions, and very open to feature requests. It's satisfying to recommend a new tool to a client, only to find out that on their own, they are finding new ways to use the tool outside the initial project we chose it for. For context, our client will soon be processing close to 100% of their revenue generating work through Rindle, and they are adding new workflows to automate other tasks as well.

Pros

We were able to model a complex, multi-department, mission critical workflow in Rindle by giving each department its own Broard(s), and passing a master task between the Boards using automations. We then manage work by creating subtasks within the master task using automations as we pass the task from list to list on the Board. This has reduced our client's email, meeting, and phone call overhead...

Cons

Honestly, there isn't anything we are unhappy with at this point, and we are using it with a large group every day. There are certainly some new features we would like... like a way to add custom forms to individual tasks, but that' snot something we are "unhappy" with.

Great application! Great team! Great value!

Pros

If you are tired of app hopping from one task management tool to another, then stop and take some time with Rindle. If you are a checklist junkie, then Rindle is worth your investment of time and energy to learn. The integrations with Gmail are slick. The dashboard is one of the most well built out of the gate. The flow of tasking, delegations, tracking your delegations of simple tasks, and the detail...

Cons

Like all tools that help with digital maintenance of your life it requires you build a digital habit around its use. However, I believe this is a general "con" of the industry. The team at Rindle has put together documentation and is actively working to help you onboard quick so that you can build a habit around using it easily.

Allows remote collaboration

exceptional experience

Pros

This product helped us move from paper to remote workflows, it is a great product for collaboration and workflows, task reminders and schedule of repeated tasks, templates are easy to set up. overall there were no glitches after we had set up all our workflows. anytime you have a question or an issue there is always a live person to help you asap, i really appreciated the one on one support as i was implementing our workflows.

Cons

I do not have any issues or cons with this product, I would suggest an improvement where the admin can see all boards if they wish , to get a glimpse of what everyone is working on.

The functionality I wasn't finding in Trello + more customization than I could get from Asana.

Pros

I'm no stranger to PM tools - I've been on the lookout for a balance of simplicity + customization for a long time. Trello wasn't quite advanced enough for complex projects, and while I love Asana, I've found it very limiting when I'm partway through a project and realize the project would be easier managed with a different layout (Asana doesn't allow users to change a project's structure once it's...

Cons

There are a few more features I'd REALLY appreciate - e.g., a calendar view, to help me better visualize my / my team's workflow in the coming weeks and months. While these don't exist in Rindle yet, the product team has been very responsive and open to user input - and it sounds like they have *many* additional features (like calendar view) lined up on the roadmap.

Cool product + excellent customer service

I really love how automations have streamlined many repeating and routine tasks, freeing up more time to get the important work done! I also really appreciate the stellar support from the team, especially the cofounders. Not only do they help us move through any problems we encounter with Rindle, they also are extremely open to feedback and suggestions. It's exciting to see some of my feedback make it's way into the product!

Pros

- Brilliant features, such as mirroring tasks and tons of automation - Super support from customer service. Always responsive and listen to opinions, feedback, and problems - I like the option of viewing a board by multiple views (calendar, gantt, column, etc) - Slack integration that creates tasks from Slack posts - SUPER easy transition from our former project management software

Cons

I would love to see a mobile app in the future!

Finally, a project management tool that actually makes our lives easier!

Pros

As a Project Manager, I need to be able to see the tasks and progress across all projects at any given moment. Rindle lets me easily scroll between project boards, and filter based on team, due date, priority level and more. My individual team members can easily click through their tasks, attach notes and files, and move tasks through the workflow. No more emailing back and forth to communicate a job status – anyone can view the progress at any time. The Rindle Team (who we’ve nicknames “The Rind-dudes) are phenomenal and incredibly responsive. They’ve offered an unrivaled amount of support and have been very receptive to our feedback and requests.

Cons

I honestly can’t think of any issues that the Rindle Team has not addressed with us. The free trial helped us to understand their software and be sure it would be a good fit for our business model before we took the plunge. Now that we’ve been using it for several months, they’re still always just a phone call or email away when we have questions.

Rindle has been instrumental in helping streamline our project work and manage day to day tasks.

All of personal tasks and team projects live in one place. It has helped me and my team get organized and provided us with one place to work from and collaborate. And I love that integrates with the tools that my company already uses. It's a perfect fit for our needs and exactly what we were looking for in a Task management/Project Management tool.

Pros

As a Manager of a new Customer Success Team, Rindle has helped our team get organized, collaborate on team projects and streamline our on-boarding process. As I manager I love being able to see a bird's eye view of what my team is working on and the ability to collaborate on internal projects with shared resources. We have also used Rindle to streamline our on-boarding process and easily share information and next steps with the implementation team. Using Rindle's unique Automation functionality allows us to easily set up rules to automatically move cards through a workflow without having to remember to do it manually. I also love Rindle's clean, easy to use interface. It's an incredibly powerful tool but easy to use.

Cons

Powerful Features and Amazing Support!

Rindle is combining automations and task management software in such a cool way. They are very nimble and releasing new features all the time. You'll get fantastic support and will find that Rindle helps your team stay on track.

Pros

Rindle has some really cool automation features and the ability to 'mirror' tasks to multiple boards. The mirroring feature allows us to see all work by client, but then also see all work by team (example: our creative team can see all their work across multiple clients on a single board...while at the same time...those exact tasks also exist on each client board.)

Cons

The setup hurdle is pretty significant, especially because we had to change our work flows and processes in order to truly take advantage of all the features. There have also been some bugginess issues that caused frustration with our team. The Rindle support team is super responsive though and very committed to fixing issues as they arise.

Get it done with Rindle

Pros

The automation rules alone are insane. You can create rules to automagically move cards, complete them, auto-assign tasks, notify Slack, and so much more. It keeps you from having to manage the project management tool itself (which is brilliant) and from having to do a lot of manual follow-up. I love it! Sub-cards are also a game-changer for me. Some sub-tasks are just too big and complex to exist as a task - it really needs to be a card, but they need to be attached. Rindle can handle this easy-peasy. The team behind Rindle is another huge plus. They're incredibly down-to-earth, accessible, and 100% committed to building features into the platform that you'll actually use.

Cons

This might actually exist and I'm just missing it, but I wish there was a way to see a calendar of all of the tasks I have due across all boards. That would be amazing.

My thoughts on Rindle

Also, the best thing is that these guys are customer service driven and will jump on a call and actually talk to you which is rare in today's world.

Pros

I like this product for agile processes because its clean and simple which actually helps people stay engaged. We worked with much higher priced and more complicated systems before this one and our team just lost interest and focus.

Cons

do not have any cons - the only thing I requested was a universal search which they said they are working on

I absolutely love Rindle

Pros

\As an ‘unofficial PM,’ I find Rindle’s interface incredibly intuitive and easy to use – it is a DREAM. I've used other project management tools in the past, but found all of them overly complicated and lacking in customization capabilities. Rindle is the complete opposite – it has a logical learning curve and offers all the necessary customization options.

Cons

Because of the changes, sometimes you have to refresh the program frequently.

Ease of the Software

My experience has been wonderful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great to work with, he customized the software to meet our needs. I would recommend this software to anyone.

Pros

I like the ease of the tool. It's easy to navigate and learn. I also like the customization, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped create the tool to meet our firm needs.

Cons

I would like to see a little better reporting feature, but all in all no issues with the software.

A pretty unique set of tools built around some impressive new ideas

Rindle is well worth looking at if you're an enthusiast for efficiency and automation.

Pros

This is a really new feeling product that has a lot of potential and provides some features I've not seen before. Mirroring really allows multiple teams to keep a efficient focus on their deliverables... especially when a task involves multiple disciplines. The automation functionality really does save time and possibly eliminates some workflow steps. It's really customizable and can already do an impressive amount things with more being added often.

Cons

Because it's so new, there's still bugs in some places. Some more noticeable than others. Again, with any rapidly developing software, change is a constant and frequent thing but this is exciting to me.

Excellent customizable application

Pros

I'm a longtime Trello user, but found Rindle to be an excellent alternative task management tool. Its customizability, Gmail integration, and automation features are all extremely helpful in streamlining my workflow.

Cons

The cost...I do wish they had a free version like Trello does. We're a very small organization trying to minimize costs, so a scaled-back free version might be a nice way for them to build their user base.