Screenful Reviews

4.61/5 (59 reviews)
Pros
  • Very easy to set up ang Give great feedback quickly.
  • It was by far the best creative layout I found to report on Trello activities
  • I like the setup and ease of use. You can get going pretty quickly with the API integration.
  • I liked the design. Got a lot of compliments by the team and higher ups when they walked pass and noticed.
Cons
  • Need to refresh regularly for live data
  • I don't feel there is enough customizations in what we were looking for. I felt that we were limited.
  • It would be really awesome to get support to include multiple data sources (from multiple tools) to the same graph.
  • we can't combine 2 different sources into one dashboard, for example it is really good if we can combine Trello and Pivotal.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Frederic Rudondy

Great insight for Trello board

Reviewed 2019-02-05

Pros
Very easy to set up ang Give great feedback quickly.

Cons
Need to refresh regularly for live data

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Anonymous

Modern way to open communication

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2020-02-07

A modern and really powerful, visual way to communicate the progress.

Pros
Really good looking views and easy setup. Ideal for providing open visibility for the progress across the company.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Pierce Li

great layouts and very easy to use

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-05-30

Pros
it's very easy to use and have the great overview and detail for us to manage the project. I like the colors and the way to present the data, it makes my life easier for the overall control and report.

Cons
the tool is missing some "guides" and "suggestions". If it's possible, I would like to have the function which can analyze my project status and give me the questions or results to dig into the content behind the numbers and bars.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Anonymous

One of the Best Visualisation

Reviewed 2019-02-01

Business person can see the progress and team always pay attention about the progress., Trust increasing and team can see their growht from time to time.

Pros
Screenful give us very informative insight regarding progress and growth of the team. The Visualisation make non-engineer people understand what happen in the team.

Dan Smith

Not a lot of depth

Reviewed 2019-09-02

Its fairly useful, but not as important as I would like to the management of my team.

Pros

Cons
It's hard to organise and create a dashboard. If you could drag and drop components into one big dashboard, it would be great. Set screens are not ideal. Date ranges aren't all that clear.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

John Hamas

Good product, but doesn't fit all our needs.

Reviewed 2018-06-01

It helped us see what information we need to track and gave us an idea of the quality of reports management will need.

Pros
Ease of use and good graphics. The reports are very professional and easy for users to read. Would recommend to others.

Cons
Works to a certain degree, but doesn't fir all our needs. We don't track all tickets the same so reporting isn't consistent.

Jaclyn Sparks

Reporting Trello with Screenful for Agile

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-09-13

Pros
It was by far the best creative layout I found to report on Trello activities

Cons
We didn't utilize it enough for the price. One or Two boards embarrassed it but the monetary commitment wasn't something they could approve.

Quentin Butler