ScrumDo

Online Scrum tool with Agile and Kanban functionality

ScrumDo Reviews

Really digging the ScrumDo platform for managing projects

We use ScrumDo to manage our Non-Profit Organization. I use it to create and prioritize tasks for my team and I also track daily progress with it. It has a great Reports feature and offers a lot of flexibility for customization of the board.

Pros

- board customization options - reports - Great UI

Cons

Scrumdo has reinvented the scrum world for me.

I get an organization that I don't get in other places. It really has no rivals. I would recommend for daily use.

Pros

I like how everything is organized and all of the flow charts. It is easy to see where things are and what is part of what release.

Cons

I don't like how you have to demote an issue to move it between teams. There should be an easier feature to move a ticket to a different team.

Bad and messy

none. site was a mess and a joke, have to put time in to finding another scrum board now. so its troubles not benefits.

Pros

could not find any real pro's. it worked i ques /shrug here's a few random words to get to 100 characters.

Cons

Site is a total mess lot of buttons that point to nowhere (or just back to homepage). No 'global backlog' available. unable to justify buying something that can also be free when it has no clear improvements bad design and visibility with this card based design u dont get enough room to actually view important info.

Could have a better first impression

Pros

It's very powerful and gives tons of ways for managing a scrum team, including generating reports for several different metrics that you can specify.

Cons

Its overall UI and UX isn't very good, it's very confusing at first and even after toying around with the options you can't make it much clearer.

Love managing our projects with ScrumDo

I am using ScrumDo to manage our development team during last year and I love it. It offers the value for money.

Bad reporting system

Pros

Is good for plannnig projects in scrum metodology

Cons

Very bad reporting system. Not allow filter by tags, bad and poor updating the statictics for all project