Streamtime Logo

Project & task management for creative teams and businesses

Streamtime Reviews - Page 7

Graphic Design, self-employed

Used other for 1-2 years

Simple software for organizing creative projects

Great for project organization with a clean interface and great support

Pros

This was one of the first project management systems I ever used for my business, the system is very simple to use with the base featured needed to run a creative business.

Cons

It was missing some features that would be helpful so I then needed to get another tool to fill the gaps, it doesn't integrate with many other systems

Thanks for the review. Please get in touch with our support team and perhaps there's a way for us to work out how to fill those gaps for you. - Andy

Antonia G.

It's very easy to use and streamlines studio management and accountability.

Pros

All my information is online which allows me to work anywhere in the world or just across the city. It also works seamlessly with Xero.

Cons

Not being able to customise my email signatures in Streamtime when sending a quote or invoice is not ideal. I have 9 signature messages in Mail that I use to make life simpler eg. authorisation, amendments, quote, blank etc. Each one has my logo and contact details and a couple lines of messaging so that I don't have to keep typing it in a thousand times a day.

Hey Antonia, thanks for this review much appreciated! We're definitely looking into some changes around how the quotes send and customisation of emails and branding on them so watch this space! Aaron

TR

Toya R.

Streamtime is fun time!

The new Streamtime makes recording and tracking time kinda fun! There was hardly any need to transition our team into Streamtime - it's like they've always been using it! Great product with a visually pleasing and easy to navigate interface. Thanks guys!

Pros

Excellent price point, beautiful design, web-based functionality....

Cons

Looking forward to more in-depth reporting features

BG

Bruno G.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

User

Awesome

Pros

"The interface, the design & functionality. Love it!"

Cons

dont really have any. dont really have any.

Linda T.

Management Consulting,

Nothing but exceptional. Always willing to assist and make the experience better!

Pros

If we need it to do something specifically for us, we can request it and often it gets implemented. the listen and are always aiming to improve the experience.

Cons

There is nothing about this software that I would call a con. So far stream time has been amazing for our workflow and processes.

TM

Tom M.

Motion Pictures and Film, 1-10 employees

Top notch tool for my production agency

Can see my team's capacity at a glance.

Pros

Love that it's easy and intuitive to plan projects, schedule teams, quote for clients. It's beautifully designed and actually fun to use. Strangely, I look forward to opening up Streamtime. It's like my well dressed and helpful little mate.

Cons

Once you need premium features (which is most of you if your business employs more than 1 or 2 people) the price starts to add up a little. Would like to see it more competitive price wise. But value for money is still good - so far it's totally worth the cost.

Cheers Tom, we've hooked you up with a discount cause you do all that great work for non profits. Well dressed and helpful little mate.. GOLD ;)

GJ

Gareth J.

Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

Useful and intuitive

Pros

Like the design. Like the functionality and the level of control it gives you. Display of information is also very well done.

Cons

Some design flaws like laboured scrolling when in the jobs list and that it hides the time registered for the week if you put too many jobs in on a Friday.

Amiee G.

Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees

Streamtime is great

Pros

It allows me to streamline my time management.

Cons

I'd like to be able to customise my colour palette to achieve more pizazz.

MM

Maike M.

easy to use, information details depend on project managers input.

Pros

The humor to inform or encourage you about your work progress and it's modern, simple design. The program is easy to use and functions are discovered in a short time.

Cons

A bit more project/client related overview functions would be great. Not just left hours and timelines.

CT

Chelsey T.

Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees

Streamtime Review

Pros

Thus software has a nice clean, user friendly design

Cons

Cannot use it in certain internet browsers - works in Explorer, but is buggy in Firefox

Hi Chelsey, Sorry we're not yet supporting Firefox or IE, just Chrome and Safari for now but as time goes on I'm sure we'll support more browsers. Thanks for the review!

GT

Gareth T.

Design, 1-10 employees

It arrived at just the right time!

Overall, as a project manager and designer, I need the workflow side of my job to be as painfree as possible - and it is. In a nutshell, Streamtime is great. Quick, easy, manageable and the flexibility the studio has is a winner!

Pros

The flexibility the team have with their workflow and day to day jobs - things pop up all the time so the ease of moving jobs around is awesome!

Cons

Not allowing us to change the date of an overall project. We have to go in a change dates of every individual job within that project - sometimes you have to change the end date of all of them!

Thanks Gareth. You guys are famous amongst our team cause you were paying customer numero uno. Really appreciate your love for our product and support!

NH

Nadine H.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Seamless integration with our accounting software, easy to use, great interface and awesome support.

Replaced 2 separate systems and have drastically streamlined our project & schedule management.

Pros

It was so easy to setup and has replaced 2 different systems for us. The fact that it integrates with our accounting software means we've reduced the need to duplicate information, everything just flows. The visibility for the rest of the team and the ability to quickly track project data is so valuable & also being able to filter your view and customise the dashboards is brilliant.

Cons

Can't fault it. It's brilliant, easy to use & the support team are absolutely brilliant to deal with.

Cheers thanks for these kind words Nadine!

Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

Great cloud based project management

Streamtime is fantastic and really does streamline projects.

Pros

The free tier is genuinely very useful and may be enough for some users. The UI is beautifully designed and easy to use.

Cons

I am finding it hard to think of anything negative about Streamtime.

MK

Matt K.

Amazing Software

Pros

It's very easy to use. It looks good. The customer support is next-level and they're extremely responsive.

Cons

Spending money on similar but less-effective products before finding Streamtime. There really aren't any obvious cons.

Thanks dude ;)

BF

Brian F.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Stream time - Easy to learn & use

As an engineering company, we are constantly looking for a system that is easy to use and is reliable. Steamtime checks both these needs and is user-friend and highly accessible.

Pros

Organization of tasks is clear and concise Can easily add time / take time away from tasks Expenses are easily tracked Additional features for managers make the system easy for billing purposes

Cons

Wish you could see the amount of time each project was worked on daily, opposed to weekly hour count Don't care for the feature that allows you to 'drag' the time of each task - can result in accidentally logging additional time

MS

Matt S.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Perfect for digital/creative agencies

Pros

I love the personality of this software. It's a great business tool and it makes you smile. It's easy to use and the To Do based time tracking is genius.

Cons

The iPhone app is great, but I'd love an iPad app!

QC

Qing C.

Graphic Design, 201-500 employees

Easy to use Streamtime

Pros

The interface is clean, and little animation is such a delight of the this software gives it personality.

Cons

Could be more interactive in the way of getting the team work closely, something like group chat?

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

Streamtime, mainstreaming my business

Using it to improve my business by effectively managing it through Streamtime.

Pros

It is very easy to use and access, it manages my timeline effectively by handling all incoming clients.

Cons

They need to improve security and privacy, they just log out the user and that's not the security control I want.

Thanks for the feedback and the great review! If you get in touch, we can talk to you about the additional two-factor authentication feature that we have.

Adam G.

Design, 1-10 employees

Really nice and easy system to use

Really enjoy the system, nice and easy, I don't use all it it granted but what I do use is great. When they roll out re-occuring invoices then I'll be even more happy

Pros

Simple & quick to use, efficient. Great invoicing and and the ability to sync with Xero is ace. Picked up the system and used it within an hour, no learning required.

Cons

From what I can see nothing, when they roll out re-occuring invoices then I'll be more happy.

SC

Stephnie C.

Best thing ever! We're hooked. Once you get your mind into how it all works it's game changing.

Pros

We love this system! Its saved us time and hassle. Once you get your head around everything the ease of use is invaluable. Our company Griffin Grave now don't know what we did without it. Lucky we got onto this sooner rather than later. I would highly recommend the investment. The return in value is 10 fold.

Cons

The invoicing is a bit funny sometimes and not sure if its sent properly. Theres been the odd glitch.

Thanks! We're all about hassle free and saving time. We pushed out some updates to invoicing the other day so I don't think you'll be having any more issues. Appreciate your review!

SR

Stephen R.

Design, self-employed

streamtime feedback

Very good

Pros

Integration with xero, overall design, looking and feel of forms including estimates and invoices

Cons

Ability of estimates to be able to auto fill costs per cost centre

DI

Dari I.

Design, 1-10 employees

This is the go-to design business management project workflow software

Pros

We've been considering making the move over to Streamtime for many years. Where it's up to now, together with the commitment and demonstration we see to continually improve and develop the product, gave us to the confidence to make the move. As a result we'd obviously now be confident to recommend the system to others :)

Cons

The Streamtime development team is constantly advancing and improving the product, plus they're super attentive to what we need from the software - they always ask, and they always listen.

sandi m.

Easy, user friendly and beautifully designed.

Pros

The user experience is super easy to get your head around. I love how fluid and integrated it is. It took no time at all for our team to learn how to use it, and as a designer I have to say I love the beautiful design!

Cons

It would be good if you could assign priority to tasks that auto-fills to the week and day. Sometimes the task assigner assigns a job and that job is on hold, maybe if the software could auto-detect when a job had not started being worked on and remind the assigner whether or not this job is active.

CS

Carl S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The change over to the cloud has been so much easier than I thought it might be.

Huge cost saving on the Classic version. Ease of use once you spend a little time working with it and get your head out of the old interface.

Pros

Now that I've had to to get to know the interface I am loving the ease of use. I now longer have to run a separate server and there is the obvious cost advantage. As a sole trader, the cloud version makes so much more sense.

Cons

A little too basic in the standard mode. Scheduling should be included. I would like for there to be more pop up hints that suggest how to do things as you work in StreamTime.

51-200 employees

Brilliant!It makes my job so much easier.

Im not the most organised person in the world and this really helps me to keep track of my jobs and time management.

Pros

This software has saved me so much time, before I was working between spread sheets to track jobs/ invoice/ record time, now its all in one place and easy to use. The customer service and support is great and responsive.

Cons

So far I haven't found much I don't like about this software. The only change I would like is some customisable fields in the jobs section, where I can reference purchase orders and other bits and bobs.