Additional information for SwiftKanban
Key features of SwiftKanban
View All Features
- Visual Kanban Board and Backlog Boards
- Smart Lanes to map multiple Workflows using card attributes
- Powerful Board and Application Configuration
- Scrum, Kanban and other Mgmt Metrics and Reports
- Extensive Scrum/ Scrumban Support
- Move cards across lanes or across boards
- Convert Cards from one type to another
- Board/ Card Hierarchy for Portfolio Management
- Powerful Filter to help Daily Standups/ other interactions
- 4 levels of Board Zoom to provide full/ detailed board view
- Aging view to show Cards not worked on recently
- Board Playback to help Retrospectives identify patterns
- Integration to JIRA, TFS, git & 30+ other tools
- Default/ customizable Task List per card-type
- Tagging to facilitate Easy Tracking of key trends
- Card Traceability/ Dependency
- Document Attachments
- Excel Import/ Export
Benefits of SwiftKanban-
1. SmartLanes based Swim Lane design that provides powerful workflow mapping capabilities – across multiple work-items, classes of service and many other attributes. This makes it easy for customers to map even the most complex processes easily on the Kanban Board.
2. Large and insightful set of Lean/Kanban-based analytics based on statistical analysis, Monte Carlo simulation, flow analysis and process control. Customers get the benefit of implementing true Lean/ Kanban principles, and the improvements thereof.
3. Easy to use, highly configurable Board Design with several powerful Visualization controls – such as Board Zoom, Aging, Calendar, Change tracking and others. Makes it easy for teams used to physical boards to migrate to an electronic Kanban board and use it effectively for day-to-day work management – including Daily Standups – as well as an effective Information Radiator for all stakeholders.
4. Highly flexible Hierarchy Design for Portfolio and Program level Board design, unlimited levels of hierarchy, many-to-many relationships and child-to-parent progress reporting. Solves a key challenge for customers to scale Agile in the enterprise, provide Agile Portfolio and Program Management – and visibility to executive management of all critical initiatives.
5. Power simulation via the unique Board Playback feature: Teams can watch their “Kanban Movie” and see in real time how their board and workflow performed over the last week/month/quarter or any review time period. Enables them to observe patterns, identify bottlenecks, sources of rework and resource loading. And helps them identify specific improvement opportunities.