All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Taiga

The project management tool for multi-functional agile teams

visit website

Taiga Reviews

streamline your project

My experience was excellent since I could monitor what each member of my work team did and this allowed me to manage each of the tasks that should be assigned to the members

Pros

It is a very good option to manage times in the projects through the scrum methodology that improves the times notably

Cons

I do not have cons as regards the system since it is very intuitive regarding the use

Great tool, helping us focus day-to-day

Clarity, Focus and a shared view of the companies goals.

Pros

Clarity, ease of use and it's quite stylish too! We have found that with this tool information can be shared easily by our developers, marketing and product staff, giving them a unified view of the companies goals.

Cons

I would like a better bundle deal on the licences, especially as we are a small starter company. The per head charges are "OK" but it would be great if there was a lower tier that allowed a staged uplift to the full licensing model.

Prefer Jira, Using with Third Party Vendor

It serves its purpose for the single project we use it for but much prefer to use Jira.

Pros

We use this for very simple project management at the request of one of our third party vendors. It is good for scrum work and we make good use of the project wiki, but overall much prefer Jira, which we use in house for our other dev work.

Cons

It has a steeper learning curve and some of the terminology used is non-traditional and takes getting used to. There are also some annoying UI.

Good experience overall, but had to move to Redmine because Taiga does not have enough features

Good software to grow the team from 5-0 developers to 30. But after that, we needed something more powerful.

Pros

Easy to use, good to get started. Also I really like the fact that the software is available as open source but you can pay for a SaaS version to install it very quickly. This is what we did.

Cons

Lack of advanced features. Vision / future of this software is not good for me, developers are focusing on things I find totally unrelevant instead of focusing on adding valuable features.

My take on Taiga.io

At this point I'm satisfied, but if the planning allows it I try to avoid Taiga.io when I can.

Pros

Firstly, the aesthetics. Secondly how well organized the progress tracking is kept by the app's online Kambam.

Cons

It's not that easy to get the ropes of the app, at first the design of the app may seem not so intuitive.

Good entry level agile project management tool

Pros

I find Tiaga as a entry level project management tool with few most wanted features for a reasonable price. I also includes a free trial version which you can try and see whether it fits your requirements. Kanban boards are very easy to use.

Cons

- Contains only basic set of features compared to its' competitors - Navigating within the tool takes some time to get used to. Therefore, can improve user experience bit more

IMHO: the best agile tool out there!

It's super easy to use, introduce to a team and just super fun to work with. Go give it a try yourself!

Cons

Tool allowing to jump into agile development with my team.

Simple and affordable issue and task tracking across team.

Pros

Simplicity. Issue tracker, backlog, planning sprints with burnout chart. Team members are easy to manage. Tasks in backlog are easy to rearrange.

Cons

The biggest problem lies on user's side: to use it in full power, one has to keep using it for longer term and it may be demanding (but it brings progress into the project). A bit strange colour scheme, a bit lost in editing issue texts. Personally I feel more in control when I edit issues in GitHub. Integration to Bitbucket repositories, commits and issues (did not dare to try if it is present at all).

User friendly project management tool. Great for smaller teams.

Pros

Very easy to use. Most functionality is intuitive and does a great job of giving you visuals of each task. A better version of trello.

Cons

This is a great project for smaller teams and use cases. Like Trello, when getting into much more complex setups (different teams, projects within projects, sprints etc), the feature set isn't as developed as a product like JIRA or target process.

good project management

i use this application once to select of the application to be selected.

Pros

can create our project task as stories. can assign user on projects and can write task in very descriptively.

Cons

user interfaces are very complex and it is very hard get enroll with this. need additional training provide to uses to get started.

Review for Taiga.io

Overall it’s an amazing software for free and moving in right direction

Pros

Taiga is an open and free software which can be used for agile methodology and project management process where we easily raise tickets and assign them as priorities

Cons

This has some features to be upgraded and hopefully it makes upgrades

Excelent for for Agile Implementation

I used it with my diferents projects. I´m a musician and audio engineer, so it´s a great tool to integrate the different tasks and persons, online access and excelent UX. Highly recomended.

Cons

Good for simple use (kanban like), but lack features for really complex projects

Pros

Simple, clean and easy to use most of the time.

Cons

It can be clunky at times and it lack features for more complex projects. It's mostly simple Kanban tool

Brilliant tool and easily customised!

Pros

I love this tool, it's easy to see everything and the time feed of what's recently been changed or updated is brilliant!

Cons

I really dont have any faults with this products. It might be a bug but the only things is getting rid of the customise box once you've customised.

Easy to use and powerful Project management tool for getting things done.

One of the best project management tools out there.

Pros

Awesomely designed tool very easy to use. Also mobile app is there again neatly designed. Kanban view is very good really liked it better than other tools i have seen for project management tools. Customer support is great and fast. Increased team productivity drastically and also easy to manage by manager or team lead.

Cons

Less customisation options compared to other project management tools. free plan is limited to 3 users only for private projects, should be atleast 5 users. more features are there in web panel than mobile app. Android app needs to be improved.

Review for Taiga.io

overall look of Taiga.io is cool and we can use for free.

Pros

I have used this software for free as its open source.I have worked on project on this software and working on this project is pretty simple and we can work easily.

Cons

As per my usage its good and there is no cons

We've been using it to track our requirements and so far so good.

Pros

It's quite easy to add/remove stories and tasks. The lists and boards are easy to glance and move around.

Cons

Sometimes the web page is really slow and does not indicate it is working on something. Two persons editing the same page together sometimes result in errors.

A very simple story management system. Ideal for a small starup

Very simple and easy to use with a limited number features

Pros

Suitable for a small starup because its simple and easy to use

Cons

If your looking for advance features this software if not for you. We initially started off using Taiga and continued to use it for about 8 months and realized that it was hard to run a full scrum project using this tool.

Fast company management tool

Pros

The possibility to manage the task inside my company in a fast way.

Cons

It takes much time to get used to the platform since there are many features that can be used.

This is great Project Management Software with a super good Mobile App

This software has a great Kanban layout especially on the mobile app.

Pros

This software is simple and down to earth. The functions that are there are easy to use and straight forward. There are plugins available but I have not researched and plugins yet. I really like the Kanban layout on the mobile app. It is clear and very easy to see what is going on.

Cons

This software is simple and easy to use but I think an area for risk management would be helpful. Even a specific area set up for issue tacking would be helpful.

Are you an agile person? You should use taiga. It's an amazing software to manage projects

I highly recommend this software, because it has allowed me to have a better control of my activities and those of my team, using agile methodologies that allow to optimize the processes in a radical way.

Pros

Maybe the best tool to work with agile methodologies of projects management! Agile teams love this tool because of it ease of use and all the functionalities it has!

Cons

I think that there could be an obstacle if you are not familiar to agile methodologies! I really recommend this tool but you need to have knowledge in things like Scrum or Kanban.

Simple, modern, agile

Pros

- for start-up or designers working with agile methods like scrum or kanban - very customizable - you can adjust everything - open source - milestone tracking

Cons

- very clean and plain interface, personally don't like it that much - hard to use for normal projesc or tasks tracking

Good Kanban alternative

Pros

Very intuitive UI. Worked for most of our purposes

Cons

Lacks the flexibility of JIRA's Kanban approach

User interface is still very weak.

none so far. user interface prevents me from using frequently.

Pros

I like having both Kanban and Sscrum features. I like the pricing model. I like the ability to import from Trello.

Cons

User interface needs some serious work. Not good enough to use. Get rid of the stupid Taiga logo on cards that are not assigned. Allow for different colors in backgrounds. Fix usage of white and spacing.

Not so good Project Management Tool

There is more room for improvements

Pros

- Supports multiple projects and team members - Open-source platform - Simple kanban board to track progress

Cons

- Categorizing and linking items are difficult - Very basic functionalities - Navigation between items is very cumbersome

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.