Tameday Reviews

5.0/5 (2 reviews)

Nora Young

It's the software our office has been missing all these years!

Reviewed 2018-09-21

Our business invoves a large number of tasks being developed at the same time which in the past has proven difficult to keep on top of. Tameday has really simplified the flow and organisation of all our tasks and has made communication so much simpler. It has some fantastic functions such as an instant messenger, calenders, personal to-do lists and options for notifications and updates. And it really is so simple to use. I wish we'd known about Tameday a long time ago!Tameday brings all our projects together into one centralised area. Not only does it speed up how we organise each task but it allows for any progress on each project to be communicated to all involved parties. This saves us a huge amount of time and effort as we can achieve our goals in one easy step. One highlight for me is the ease of going back to check timelines, what was communicated and if I've been out of the office, exactly what I need to be brought up to speed on.

Read the full review

Anonymous

Great for team collaboration

Reviewed 2018-11-03

Very good. Improved comms and productivity.Free plan Instant chat Easy to manage projects Increased my productivity

Read the full review