Targetprocess Reviews

Targetprocess

Visual platform that helps to scale agile across the company

Targetprocess

Targetprocess is a highly flexible tool

The product and engineering team at my company use Target Process to track our backlog, prioritize feature requests, triage incoming bugs, and track our sprints. The tool is very flexible and allows you to enter custom fields to suit your business needs. The only negative is that there is a high learning curve due to the amount of customization. However, once you learn how to use it, Targetprocess is a great tool to help your team stay organized.

Pros

Customization, flexibility

Cons

Hard to use

My Favorite

Pros

It gives me maximum visibility. It provided great flexibility--I can do just about anything I can think of.

Cons

There are some additional features that I want that they don't have...but no one else has them either.

I love target process. Manage the project and share status is very easy with Target Process.

I am fresher in IT. I got into a project, and with 1 day I learn to use target process. Though to send statistics and graphs are bit more difficult. But you have got an amazing support team. I got my answers and also my issues were get logged and processed also. I am really happy with support. And love overall Target Process. All the best for your bright future..

Pros

Ease of use and customer support for my problems

Cons

Reports and statistics are not easy to generate. But it is possible that I am not good with reports and all

Great Product

As a web developer in an agile environment I have many projects with many tasks. Keeping track of these without target process was a painful experience. The company I work for introduced me to Target Process and I found it easy to get along with. I can easily flick between projects and tasks. I can easily track my progress and my manager can easily create projects and assign tasks. I find...

Very Versatile Tool

It was good. I was using Targetprocess for Product and Project Management.

Pros

Targetprocess is a very versatile tool that allows you to customize a lot of the workflow and cards. I loved working with this tool after I got past the UI.

Cons

The Interface is a bit harsh. Once you learn the ins and outs of the tool, it grows on you. It was great for Product Management.

Convenient Agile Project Management System

Pros

I use the online tool TargetProcess to manage Agile projects. The service works on the principles of Kanban and Scrum, it has a convenient and well thought out task distribution function, and you can also set statuses and priorities for goals.

Cons

In the online service TargetProcess there is no task combustion diagram, the predictive analytics function is not supported. The lack of ready-made project templates significantly complicates the work in the system. You can not leave comments to the tasks.

Awesome Product and Great Engineering

Very Well Structured, Amazing Tutorials and User Guides, Fast, Provides multiple views, limitless customization, Adding a new project, adding features, describing user stories, adding test cases, comments and communication everything up to the mark

Pros

Ease of use : Adding a hundred of user stories will take you just 10 to 15 minutes. Usability of this product is amazing.

Cons

Iteration Planning / Creating new Views is a little complex still

Great PM tool with variable complication level

I really like TP for its variable complication level. I have few teams who only need a simple kanban board for easy task management. but then I have another complicated project with various different functions, custom fields and advanced filters in use. TP is perfect to fulfill those roles at the same time!

Pros

Ease of use and versatility

Cons

Can be confusing if approached incorrectly

Excellent process tool

Pros

The ease of access. Each button makes a save, each text is editable. No more Open, Edit, Save.

Cons

When the views don't update automatically, so I can´t trust them to show the latest info.

Targetprocess is a great management tool, not easy to use but with so many features.

My overall experience is positive, Targetprocess is a really helpful tool with many layers of deepening in every task. It can be very useful to big teams and for long projects as well as shorter teams who want to have very good control of their planning and the tasks they have.

Pros

This software has many features and very good documentation. Our entire team is connected and are able to make changes and record the progress of our task. Also one fantastic feature is that you can set it up so when you do changes, or you open one task some other person of the team will be notified.

Cons

There are too many levels of hierarchy and it becomes difficult to comprehend all of them at first. As much as you're getting involved with the tool, it becomes easier and easier but at first, it can be a little discouraging. Especially when you need to explain the processes to a team with no prior experience with that.

Good way to keep your company all on the same page.

I have had a great experience using Target Process. I really appreciate that when I have an issue, there are live agents that are knowledgeable and ready to help. One thing I would like to see is bugs fixed a little sooner, especially ones with work arounds.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

When there are updates, I am finding bugs in areas of great use to myself. So, I am left with dealing with work arounds for a great length of time.

Convenient to run parallel projects

Pros

I work at Targetprocess with a large team. We always have more than 10 projects on which we work in parallel. One of the cool features of the platform is the ability to quickly switch between project boards and use diagrams for visualization.

Cons

For some reason, there is no integration with GIT. This makes the platform less attractive. I also did not like access control. It is difficult to configure the rights so that not all users get access, but only a certain circle of people.

Targetprocess is the best!

I'm using TP for couple of projects and very satisfied with it. It is fast, stable, very flexible and user friendly.

Pros

Design. TP 3.0 is a modern single page application that works great. I've never had problems with it

Cons

It would be nice to have use-case scenarios or additional documentation related to kanban process.

Works best for the organization which works on agile methodology

Pros

It is one of the best software to use while working on agile methodology. One can track one's own progress within the project.Found issues in the project can be reported with the help of targetprocess and assign to the particular developer.

Cons

I don't think there is any major bug in this product.It works fine in my case.

Wide range of capabilities that

Pros

Provides multiple degrees of granularity so that there are relevant views and ways to organize priorities and tasks that make sense to everyone on the product team

Cons

There are too many ways to search , and each is very limited. I'm almost always disappointed with the results. The biggest gap this software has is a good overall search mechanism.

A product manager in Brazil

Pros

What I like the most is the product adaptability. each team here can define their own process while using the same tool.

Cons

We have 40-50 people distributed in 5-8 teams, it's comum share public views and reports. For those who need a global view, it's easy to get lost with time, with uncountable views and discontinued entities.

A good tool like GitHub.

Pros

We are using this it to manage the stories, task, subtask, and epic. The dashboard is very good and efficient. It is easy to manage bugs and associated stories using this tool.

Cons

The report representation and retrieval can be improved. The search functionality can also be improved. Rest of the things are good to me.

Most powerful scrum tool

Pros

the functionality is amazing there is everything you need and much more, very flexible you can do all that you need. you can create reports and organize your work in a very flexible and powerful way.

Cons

with the more function the more it becomes not easy to use, it takes a lot of time to know more feature

Great visual Agile follow the work tool

Very easy to use and adapt as the team or organizations learns and adapts it's way of working. All who I showed it so far were quickly happy to use it! It doesn't get in your way it helps you get the work done!

Pros

Ease of use, great visualization options, very good use of screenspace, lots of configuration options to tailor it to the team's or organization's situation or way of working

Cons

The graph advanced query/formula language is different from the query language uses in boards and a bit harder to grasp.

Simply the best agile tool ever.

So the learning curve of it is sort of long, but it really worth the invested time, because this tool can support all the processes inside a company...not just development. We use it for marketing, hr, finance, sales and so on. We Really Recommend It! :)

Pros

Customizability

Cons

lack of easy everyday task management (to be able to leave a GTD software like Things for Mac)

Pros

Easy to use and easily understandable, perfect for scrum agile

Cons

Theme a little bit dark, better if we could customize our theme with differents colors

Perfectly developed and designed product

For me it’s a great intuitive because with this type of visual focus I can plan and even execute different strategies even without getting any uncertainties.

Pros

The feature that I found incredible in it is that it can robust all the required operations, powerful automation, manual synchronization of ALM and PPM and in eliminating plugins in a wonderful way. The integration is my best part in it which improves the productivity of my work. Apart from this web based application allows you to perform field mapping in a better way.

Cons

Rarely certain errors occurs but that was nothing bigger to be mentioned otherwise indeed a good application for all purposes. There is really no major thing to be dislike about it.

Targetprocess makes organizing work easy

Pros

I like how many options its provides, so that any of your teams can have the setting they want/need.

Cons

I wish I knew how to use it more in depth.

Great tool to manage projects

Pros

Overall user interface is really nice and allow to tack and manage projects in a easy way. Blocker management is a really nice feature. It has really nice graphs helping to visualize resources and time tracking.

Cons

Edition of title of tasks or user stories became a little tricky sometimes.

Mobile application is not inferior to the functionality of the web version

Pros

TargetProcess is great for project management. You can even work with the phone, because the developers have made a convenient application. The application interface is well thought out, it is convenient to monitor workflows and schedule tasks.

Cons

I often encounter a display error when I use Sprint Plan. Backlog appears instead of list and history. Such a problem is only in the mobile application, everything is working fine in the web version.