Targetprocess Reviews

Targetprocess

Visual platform that helps to scale agile across the company

Targetprocess

Good Software on the Way to Great

I've been using Target Process for about a year. I've seen it go through a number of iterations, and I do believe the software is improving. Most of my experience is with the Kanban board display, which I think works extremely well. I've recently branched into the test plan and test case mechanisms. There is a bit of a learning curve, but for the most part I enjoy the feature. And for any question or issue I've had, the support team at TP has been very responsive and has resolved my issues. I'm pleased that my company is using the software and I look forward to what TP has in store for the future.

Cons

A flexible project management tool

We've been using TP for years, and each time we change our process, it's been quite easy to change TP

Pros

Flexible, simple to use. Constantly developed. Good support

Cons

Can be a little clunky

TargetProcess is helping Veniam accelerate product and project management

We slowly were ramping up the usage of TP in the company and now it has become a critical tool for the entire company. All teams are working around it and it's flexibility to cope with different types of teams helped us to facilitate communication and company-wide visibility.

Pros

Keeps evolving and many of the issues we find get resolved within a few weeks.

Cons

It's a bit slow in loading a few parts of the application.

DevOps

Project management. Team collaboration.

Pros

Its easy to read and use. the issues are fast solved by support

Cons

I don't know to be honest. Is finely made.

Extremely flexible tool for Agile teams with superb customer service

We've been using Targetprocess for about 2 years, and I'm a big fan of the system. We started out with just 10-12 developers working inside the tool, but once I and other department heads saw the value it brought for our R&D team, adoption began to spread pretty naturally. We now use the tool for development, customer support, marketing, our design team, and content management. Having everyone work...

Best in class

Really good in general, like it better than most every other tool out there.

Pros

Lots of flexibility to customize things as you want them. A clear model of entities

Cons

It is missing some stuff, like the ability to set default efforts, improved configuration of how state changes affect parent/child relationships, etc.

Very Versatile Project Management Solution

A powerful project management software that buts the power of how it works in the hands of the developers using it, and not the developers making the management software.

Pros

The great thing about Targetprocess is that they separate the raw information from how you view it. Why this is important, is because it give you full control of how you view your data. Most project management solutions have some predetermined ways they expect their software to work, and this isn't always what you wanted, but with Targetprocess, you are in control.

Cons

What makes it so great, the separating of data and how you view it, can also be frustrating sometimes. It's like the age old argument between PC and Mac: Sometimes you want your software to hold your hand a little, and not give you too many options (which can be overwhelming).

Quality Project Management Solution for Consultants

We are an ERP Consulting firm that uses Target Process to coordinate projects across multiple departments, and two different methodologies. Waterfall and Agile. This project works successfully for both.

Pros

We love being able to share with our clients the progress of a project and put stories on their TO DO lists to emphasize this is a group effort.

Cons

There are almost so many ways that this can be configured, its hard to narrow down a particular process. But this is more of an internal business struggle.

Targetproess is excellent

Pros

Targetprocess supplys almost all views for me to manage my projects.

Cons

The source codes reviewing function is too weak.

Great Tool

Pros

Versatile, flexible and intuitive tool to manage teams/projects/roadmaps

Cons

segregation of roles and responsibilities

Simple and convenient online service for managing Agile projects

Pros

We use the online tool TargetProcess for the full management of Agile-projects. The service uses effective techniques Scrum and Kanban. It is possible to assign tasks, set statuses and priorities.

Cons

Now consider the main disadvantages of the service TargetProcess. The first minus of the platform is the lack of ready-made templates for projects. The second minus is that there is no built-in task combustion diagram.

Good to use

Convenient tool, good support. Some filters are unclear, but support is really friendly. New features are good.

Pros

Convenient tool

Cons

Some filters are hard to apply

Excellent Product & Customer Service

My team has been using Target Process for over a year now. We are constantly suggesting new features. Not only are they being considered, they are being implemented in the software.

Pros

Cons

I can't customize myself, I have to contact support. (i.e. add custom fields)

Amazing platform

Helps manage my team. All the info in one place. A bit complicated.

Pros

Everything is customisable All the task information can be added in one place

Cons

A bit hard to teach others how to use. Ui isn’t great. A bit old fashioned. People will enjoy it more if it was beautiful

Good product

For a process tracking system it does a really good job. The product has all the features we need to get the job done of creating epics/stories/tasks etc...

Cons

Everything you need to manage a project

My skills are improving everyday with the usage of TP. It also teach me how to do thing right, visualize the progress,

Pros

Virtualization, rich information

Cons

Sometimes it is slow and the Android version does not work.

Good for small and large teams

Pros

Holds a huge number of tasks. It is convenient to use it in small and large teams of our company. The user interface is well developed by developers and is constantly only being improved for the better.

Cons

There is no possibility to add files and comments to tasks, and there are no ready-made templates for projects in Targetprocess. The study was very long due to the lack of detailed training manuals.

A great tool for agile project management

Our agile team management is made more easy with the use of Targetprocess

Pros

Targetprocess is a great tool to manage agile projects, we use them to manage our agile projects. Some of our team leaders use Targetprocess only to manage their entire team. Targetprocess is easy to use and easily configurable on any system as it is web based.

Cons

The pricing is a bit high and needs lots of new features to be added on it

ON TARGET

Constant reminders of your set targets Easy to use and to manage Can add links and documents

Pros

This is very easy to use and so helpful to remind you and keep you at it with set targets

Cons

Nothing I really do like this product a lot as we in our office are using it daily

Awesome Targetprocess

In my team at Socialbakers we use Targetprocess to organise our processes. Targetprocess allows us to create custom boards and organize the flow as we need. I like the most my work board, where I see all my US in a sprint.

Pros

1. complexity 2. free version 3. a lot of configurations

Cons

1. hard to understand 2. a lot of magic

A decent alternative to Jira

Pros

The size of the cloud storage is unlimited, there are opportunities for creating infographics, there are also tools for delegating tasks and sharing access. We can say that TargetProcess is a worthy alternative to Jira.

Cons

If I compare the service with Jira, I can find several disadvantages. At TargetProcess, I lack commenting tools, change notifications, process timelines and time management.

Great product

I am using TP for more than a 2 years and I am quite satisfied with all the aspects. Great functionalities, great support. It is not so easy to understand from developers side, this might be simplified. Maybe to have some mode for Developers, or depending on the role. Something like a predefined set of simple views that can be easily comprehended by developers, scrum masters, product owners. Actually, I have done it by myself for my team. Beside this, the product is great. One thing I have to say I am not satisfied is that burn down charts can not be adjusted to show detailed changes.

Targetprocess is Amazing

Targetprocess in the best project management software that I've ever used! Great functionality, easy to use and has a very sexy and responsive UI with butter smooth user experience!

Pros

overall user experience, ease of use and responsiveness

Cons

splitting a story is not that easy that it was in TP2

Excellent, but rather difficult tool

Pros

I like the fact that thanks to this software I have the ability to track errors and respond to team members through tickets. In addition, TargetProcess allows us to conveniently organize our projects.

Cons

The software seemed to me difficult to master. You cannot assign task execution to several team members, and limited integration with source code repositories introduces its own corrections.

Good functionality hidden under a bad design

Pros

TargetProcess has all the most important tools for managing Agile projects (except for the Gantt chart). Using the service, we manage backlog, time, conduct an assessment of the workload of participants, and also analyze the status of projects.

Cons

The platform interface is too outdated. The gray background of the workspace is tiring if you work on projects for several hours in a row.