Taskeo Logo

Taskeo

Comprehensive cloud business management platform

Taskeo Reviews - Page 2

Maryna N.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Taskeo is awesome

Taskeo project management software is a very recommended tool for all businesses.

Pros

Personally, I really like how I could easily find tasks using task filters and tags. By clicking a specific tag of task category and my name using task filters, it helped me to finish my own task without being confused which one is the team's project and which one is the individual project.

Cons

I’m quite satisfied with the overall experience and can’t wait for the upcoming features.

Bala K.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Good at what it does

I have a great experience using Taskeo and I look forward to seeing more from what they’re working on.

Pros

The Workload and Reminder features are great. They helped me focus on the right deadlines and manage my workload in a more efficient way. Nobody on my team feels overwhelmed anymore.

Cons

There are some features I’m still waiting for Taskeo to include, but their team made it clear they’re all on the way.