Team.Do

Simple task management optimized for iPhone & Android

Team.Do Reviews

Best SAAS task management that is fully customizable.

here is my bottom line: unlimited custom fields (for some reason they call them dynamic fields...) unlimited sub tasks which I can assign to DIFFERENT members of my team (and each subtask has all the functions of a full task) and all of this also works on their android and iphone apps.

Cons

THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!

We are a medium sized company an have been searching for a a year for a no nonsense effective task and record management system. ALL of them have been overkill and or simply not what we need for true communications between employees and records of client activity. A week ago we found Team.Do and our company is in love. It is as if they knew exactly what many if not most companies need to be organized and cut straight to the point. This product will be huge. Great job Amir!!

Cons

We're blown away Avi! Thanks for the love!

Actual people who know their software on the other side of the phone!

Great, easy to use software, functionality worked well for us (We're an international marketing consultancy). The Kicker was their free phone help line, which helped us with an issue we had. It's so nice to see actual people on the other side of the phone line instead of a web of self-serve help files!

Cons

Thanks Amir, that means a lot to us. We work really hard to keep in touch in-person with all our users.

Great and simple Management web tool !!

Its web based generic tools that seems to fit many type of project in my site. My co-workers and external stuff seems to love it since its "quick and easy" 1-click apps. not too many alert and reminder, etc... Simply to use! no need to train no one!

Does exactly what I need

This web-based software is easy to use, and does everything that I need of a program that helps me manage the many tasks of big projects we're taking on. Works great, no problems at all, and I love that I can keep track of everything in one place.

Cons

Great project management software, good for complex project

We looked a long time for the right solution, When starting to work with Team.Do it was very easy to use and fit to handle a lot of tasks in complex projects

Cons

Thanks for the kind works Roi

Really helping

A great price for a great product! My projects were always so disorganized before I started using this software. Now they're thinking about using it company-wide! Worth it for sure.

Cons

Very good an intuitive experience

I use their service at the last year and it works perfect for my needs. mange development team