All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

TeamGantt Reviews

Visual Project and Resource Management

I try and have used many software systems to manage projects and resource allocation. TeamGantt is pretty much the only system I've used that is complex enough to let me visually plan and schedule projects and resources at the hour-by-hour level, while still being simple enough to set up myself (requiring no start-up costs, and minimal effort). The interface is responsive and pleasant to use, and makes it as easy as possible to alter a project plan mid-stream whenever projects don't go exactly as planned (which is always).

It Keeps Me Sane

As a freelance designer, I'm constantly juggling multiple clients and projects. TeamGantt is the only online software I've found that keeps me organized. It's better than a simple to-do list because it allows me to visually understand the scope of my projects. It's even shaped the way I think about my workload. Instead of focusing only on the final due date, I now analyze each step in the process and assign milestones along the way. This allows me to create more realistic timelines for my clients and for myself.

Impossible to Schedule Project

Pros

I liked the look and interface of this program.

Cons

I though this would serve a basic need and on first appearance it look's amazing, however the program lags, it's glitches and it continually drop you out of your account page and projects. The tutorial lags. I signed up for a subscription and cancelled it on the same day. We currently use MS project and we have 5 extremely busy PM's. I would not recommend anyone to use this program as all our PM's could not get this program to complete the most basic functions.

Great for Free Gantt Charts!

I was able to use this product to help stay on track with a project.

Pros

Easy to create with robust options to create a detailed Gantt chart.

Cons

Only downside is you can only have one project with the free trail.

Great for management of long term projects and scoping large amounts of work and/or tasks!

Team Gantt has been great to align my teams and keep track of large amounts of work; we integrated TG into our workflow almost seamlessly - it is easy to use, and I got a lot of great feedback from my internal team using it. My Clients especially love the list views - at any time they can reference the chart and quickly find their 'color' to see what's due, or whats coming down the pipeline. I...

Cons

Great for collaboration, regular new features

We use TeamGantt to coordinate events being run by a team of five in five different locations in the UK. TG gives us the usual features of gantt charts but with helpful extras such as a daily email digest of outstanding tasks, a comments feature to easily update one another on progress/questions. TG customer service has been excellent throughout. Their team is responsive, listens to users, offers user seminars and requently offers new features on the software.

TeamGantt is a Fantastic Scheduling and Collaboration Software

Best scheduling with collaboration software.

Pros

- Scheduling tasks are much easier to do than the other more expensive scheduling software. - The interface looks great and makes it extremely easy to collaborate with others - This software lets you set a project baseline, which a lot of other scheduling software like this does not do.

Cons

- Consultants and owners on our projects do not accept this as a format to submit our schedules, they want schedules done their particular software.

Great Project Management

We use TeamGantt for all of our projects, whether they're for tracking a project being completed for a customer or internal use. Overall, this is the best PM software that we have found. The staff at TeamGantt is incredible. Whenever they're in development on new features we get the opportunity to contribute by beta testing and providing feedback. Many of the suggestions are not only considered but implemented. Overall, this is the best-bang for your buck.

Cons

TeamGantt delivers with planning, accountability and collaboration.

After using what seems like every project management tool ever invented, my clients and I are delighted with TeamGantt. It is very easy to use to develop project plans, assign accountability for tasks, set timelines, monitor progress and most importantly collaborate on project activities. One big bonus is the reporting tools provide a great visual snapshot of where you are and where you are going, a major deficiency in so many PM tools I have used in the past.

The time line wonder!

Great calendar views and timeline for project management.

Pros

I love the visual that the timeline calendar gives you. This helps me manage my time so much. I also love that I can filter by everyone or specific people on the team. This gives me a much more focused view of the todo calendar.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve to the software. There are some cool video tutorials but i'd love a little more of an interactive approach to learning how to use TeamGantt more effectively.

TeamGantt review

Pros

We can easily monitor our progress by putting percentage chart. Easily view the schedule

Cons

Unable to add many dependencies. Difficult to move around.

Seamless project management software!

The usage is very friendly and easy. You can change, slide or input projects as they come and go. Customer service is outstanding: our director accidentally deleted a projected that had many tasks assigned against it and TeamGantt went out of their way to restore the information in less than 24 hours! I would highly recommend this to any corporation that has continuous projects that overlap one another and require periodic updates.

Cons

Easy to use, but simple tool

Pros

This software is very user friendly to use. It has all of the features of MS Project but in a cloud version that is visually more attractive and easier to use. Tough to beat if you just want to develop and mange a Gantt chart.

Cons

I do not like the pricing model as the fees quickly add up. For a standard plan, there is a minimum of 5 users. This seems unnecessary to me. Also, the customer service is not super fast. Do not expect real time support.

Brilliant for agile working and for archiving

I've used project management systems/tools for over 20 years. Trello is up there as my favourite for the following type of projects: small, agile projects (in the true sense of agile, not Agile methodology), R&D collaborations or when working with dispersed teams. It's very easy to work with, each user can decide how 'military' it needs to be to suit their own working style. It can also be used as a really effective archive.

Quick and easy tool for Project Management

I use Team Gantt to manage multiple projects. Assigning dates and resources is simple and team members can easily filter to see their tasks and update their % complete. In the beginning I found getting the levels on different groups tricky since you can't indent from the right click, but then I found inside the item there's a simple way to assign a parent task. Its actually fun adding tasks and setting out the schedule.

Cons

Giving a great overview of task

I have been testing more than 10 task management online services and this is the only task management system, where it was possible to have a Gantt chart overview and a list overview. It gives me a great overview of my daily task and planning projects which are lasting for months. It also seems that they are very open for new ideas and suggestions to the system. The price is also very fair. Just give it a try :)

User Friendly and Effective

I've been really impressed with how easy this software is to use and how effective it is. The UI is superb, the flexibility of functions / views / exports and team permissions etc is really impressive. It's clearly designed by people who understand project management and actually use their own software. I expect to be a long term user of this programme to support both small and large projects within my organisation.

Cons

Flexible and fast for project planning

This program is very helpful for us to fast do project plans for our projects and keeping track of finished milestones and activities as well as comments on tasks. The best is that changes in the project plan can easily/fast be made and that team mates can log in to accept and finish tasks. The program could become more user friendly and intuitive to use, but support is easily reached if help to use is needed.

Cons

After testing a lot of planning tools. We finally found Teamgantt

Easy to use interface. And if you know the buttons well enough you can get really clear overviews of your projects. Hide completed tasks and viewing only 2 weeks ahead are our favorites. For us it would be great if we could attach more people to a project. So that more of our clients or freelancers can view the progress. And for the future; Teamgantt, please add as little buttons or options as you can!

Cons

This is a fantastic tool. Simple and intuitive to use. A great way to keep in touch with the team!

Team Gantt is the perfect tool for controlling small projects. I provides basic functionality which allows team members to monitor and communicate progress very easily. It does lack any means of tracking costs but then I'm not sure I've met many project managers who would claim to utilise the full functionality of some of the more established project tools. Certainly not on smaller projects.

Great launch planning tool

Team Gantt was extremely helpful in planning tasks across the organization for a major launch. It kept us focused on end dates and what had to get done. It's very easy to set up and maintain and has some great features and ways to view the projects and timelines. It makes it very easy to update and visualize the plan and identify where more or less time/resource may be needed.

Cons

Excellent - and most importantly - great to publish and look at

TeamGantt is a great product overall - to keep track of timelines and allow our team to update their status so that we can pull a nice graphical status report out at any time. The best part about this is that in comparison to Gantt charts built by more traditional software solutions - the PDF's produced by TeamGantt look 'schmick' and are the envy of others in our board meetings!

Excellent Gantt chart

This is the easiest Gantt chart I've ever used. We use it to keep track of all our key activity lists. The email updates means no need to find email trails all over one's computer. Everything is in one central place and you can attach files. The daily email reminders are great (and annoying as they remind you didn't do what you were suppose to do - and that's a good thing).

Cons

This product helped organize our office

Overall, this tool was very helpful and I would suggest it for small offices where everyone needs to be in the loop about travel, events, and deadlines across many program areas.

Pros

TeamGant was very helpful is organizing our office calendar. We have many initiatives across many program areas and TeamGant helped to streamline the calendar and deadlines into one space so the whole office could see what others were working on in a streamlined way.

Cons

The free version is very limiting. It is also confusing how to invite and collaborate with other team members.

My favorite PM tool

Ease of use Ease of use Ease of use Ease of use. Really, it's easy to use and it can do pretty much whatever you need from a pm platform. It's constantly improving and evolving too; offering more robust features regularly.

Pros

Easy to switch between views, super easy to grab and drop tasks

Cons

None- if it were free it's be perfect

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.