All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Tick Reviews

1,417 reviews

Tick is a wonderful way to manage my hours for a single consulting project

Pros

Simplicity, combined with flexibility for me to adjust information to my specific requirements and detail.

Cons

Only complaint is that the IOS app doesn't allow password saving, so I have to log in every time I open the app, which is inconvenient for quick timecard edits.

Excelent timereg. system

We use Tickspot for 20 employees across several service lines on the same clients. It's really easy to see total time spent on the client which do my job much easier. What I miss is an API to our financial system.

Pros

Easy to use and the same time.

Cons

Don't have an API to our Financial system where our hours should be combined.

My experience using Tick have been great tracking my task and time even when I'm not in the office.

Pros

It is real easy to use and simple. Both on the computer and mobile. The mobile app by far has been my favorite.

Cons

It constantly signs me out before the 30 days the computer app allows me to be signed in. It becomes a hassle when I have a million things to do.

Tick manages my time better than myself...!

Pros

is like an apple watch that forces you to walk. tick forces you kindly to get the best of your time. NYC is a roller coaster .. without discipline you can get lost too easily.

Cons

So far so good. wish the interfaccia could be more feminine!

Absolutely excellent, it makes clocking in my time and tasks at work very easy.

Pros

Easy to use and understand. It is very functional, making it easy to use without inhibiting my work flow.

Cons

You can't have multiple tasks running at the same time. Sometimes I am working on multiple tasks, it would be nice to be able to have them both running.

It's easy to use and track what you spend your time on.

Pros

It's easy to go back and adjust old time or add in time and jobs if you forget to put it in right away.

Cons

Pretty solid platform. No complaints.

Tick does exactly what I expect of it. The interface is fairly simple to understand, and it successfully tracks the amount of hours I work on a project. I like how simple it is to go back on a previous log and edit it if I have to.

Pros

I like how easy it is to go back and edit my time logs.

Cons

How my search only goes to a certain point. I have to scroll down through a lot of projects to get to what I want.

very helpful for me day to day in switching between tasks

Pros

versatility on the app for switching back and forth between tasks in a day. Also the ability to create a report online for monthly review.

Cons

i would like to be able to look at individual months from the mobile app as opposed to total encompassing all months used

This is unnecessary data entry that consumes time and focus.

None, but the organization would have received some further insight and data into my activity.

Pros

Tick is user friendly and fairly easy to use. The layout is clear & concise, and pretty simple to enter.

Cons

This Tick platform creates the daily habit of unnecessary data entry which consumes time and focus.

The best way of controlling our costs

I am very satisfied with the service of tick. I check working hours of my collegues every day and it is very orwell arranged. It helps a lot in taking our cost in consideration and we are pretty sure we will use it for the next season.

Pros

Controlling cost, controlling working hours of employees, well arranged

Cons

nothing

Great for keeping track of hours

Pros

I use this for some of my clients so I can keep track of how many hours I have spent on a project. It's simple to use and I love how it gets better with each update.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say. The software is simple to use.

Easy to use and very effective.

Time sheets are now a breeze. Previously it was a nightmare and took too much time. Now everything is so easy I can focus on my work. What would be nice is if Tick could automatically put up certain tasks if it sees a pattern

Pros

Cons

updating. It should auto update.

Not terrible. Fairly easy to use.

Pros

I liked how the tasks were organized and easy to find when you typed the name of the task into the search bar

Cons

Didn't allow you to add descriptions to tasks from the task creator which sometimes made it difficult to understand what needed to be completed

Easy to use!

I really enjoy how easy this product is to use and how it syncs to Basecamp. Creating reports is very easy--overall, functionality of the product is great. I just wish that the pricing structure was a little different, but regardless, I'd definitely recommend this product.

Pros

The interface, the reports function

Cons

The pricing structure

Easy smooth UI

Pros

The UI is very fast and simple menu makes it easy to use. Using mobile phone seems to be pretty easier than any other apps.

Cons

I can't find any, the overall quality is more than good. It can have any timer to set for a certain time to pop up notification.

Just fabulous. Great way to keep track of task and time used to complete them.

Pros

Allows to prioritize my time for certain tasks. Great for analyzing metrics completed with each task.

Cons

I wish that it linked to a payroll system.. For instance my hours on tickspot would transfer to my timesheet for payroll to avoid double entry.

Great Time-Keeping Application

We use Tick to track how much time is spent on different projects and it's much easier to use than what we've used in the past.

Pros

Cons

Need to be able to completely separate non-billable time from the project, so that it doesn't count against the total amount of time allotted for the project.

I LOVE TICK

We love Tick so much! It is some much more user friendly that our previous time tracking system. I love that we can update our time from our phones. Thanks so much TICK! :)

Pros

Ease of use. Easy access to commonly used program codes. Accessiblity.

Cons

None.

Intergration for the nation

We use tick with Basecamp. Works like really well. It's very intuitive and syncs perfectly with Basecamp. It's 4th time-keeping solution we've looked at. 4th time lucky.

Pros

Sync with Basecamp

Cons

Sometimes can;t find the 'update' button when info has been updated on Basecamp. Seems to hide.

time tracking done right

Pros

Love the integration with my iphone and the Chrome extension. Makes it super easy for me to use. I can also just use the standalone app on my mac.

Cons

Can't think of anything negative to say about this software. It just works!

So easy to use

Ability to track my time remotely

Pros

Tick is very easy to use. I like the weekly reminders. The notifications of new features is an added benefit.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to see a monthly summary, rather than having to click week by week for the month.

Easy usability and convenient features

Our PM's had recently been able to narrow down the projects for each team. This turned out to be very time effective and a much better user experience. Overall, the program is easy to use and figure out.

Pros

Easy usability

Cons

Could use alerts to fill in my weekly/daily tick. Although there probably is a feature and i just havent found it yet

It's just ok

The features that Tick offer are good enough. But the apps works really bad. (Mac OS) The Mac OS App constantly crashes. The API is really bad. We really wish to have access to a good API. The way to authorize users using the current solution is not good.

Pros

Cheap, easy

Cons

Applications work really bad

Tick Time Reporting Review

I'm quite happy using Tick for time reporting. We previously used another product (Replicon) but I find Tick easier and more convenient to use. I also appreciate the weekly reminders and summaries, which I didn't get before. Great product!

Pros

Ease of use; weekly notifications and reports

Cons

nothing yet

What I wish

Tick has been great for tracking time. I only have two complaints- sometimes it gets super frozen and won't load, and I wish I could run more than one timer at a time. I like to have my daily clock running and also a clock running for individual projects.

Pros

Cons

Not able to have two timers running

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.