Tick Reviews

Tick

Project time tracking on desktop, web & mobile

Tick

1,410 reviews

Nice and useful

Easy and No need for typing just click the corresponding category of assignment and position then done.

Pros

all

Tick review

Pros

What I like most about this software is the ability to track time spent on projects. As a person who frequently receives a wide variety of projects for my company, it is profitable to be able to look at the time each person spends on any one project.

Cons

What I had some trouble with was exporting reports for completed projects; after some research I was able to conveniently export the reports I wanted.

Top-notch time-tracking software

Tick is a great tool for tracking billable and non-billable hours , as well where we stand on contracted hours with vendors. It's been instrumental in our workflow to be able to know at all times how many hours we have left on a contract, and also be able to gauge how long it takes our team to complete a task so we know how well we're pricing our work.

Great experience

Easily submit hours

Pros

The software is super intuitive and easy to use. Allows me to submit my hours easily and export into excel. Both bonuses.

Cons

I can't really think of anything that I dislike about the software to be honest. Serves the purpose that I use it for.

Initiative app

I have used Tick for time card which is very easy to use and initiative. Notification on Fridays kept me up to date on timesheet and get paid on time. Takes less effort to setup projects and easy signup. Calendar view of time card and adding comments is one of my favorite. Reporting is another cool feature to send my manager report of the project.

Tick Review

Hello, We use tick at our agency for project time keeping so we can report back to our clients. It's very useful in that you can be running multiple projects at the same time. It took a bit of time to get our team used to it. It would be great if it could integrate with other platforms such as slack or HubSpot so that it's one less unique login.

Easy as Pie

Tick has been a great way to keep track of my hours for my law externship. I'm able to not only record time (in minutes/hours or in decimal representations of minutes), but I can also make notes about what the time was spent doing. I like that I don't have to spend more time recording my time, but can just quickly go on to the next thing I have to do.

Great for Project Management

Tick is a great tool to track the everyday hours of projects and report out for annual/monthly reports.

Time Tracker

Great way to track time, have enjoyed using the product as it is very easy to use. Very simple login process.

Pros

Cons

sometimes not intuitive

Works For What Its Supposed To Do

Gets the job done. Nothing fancy. Simple and effective. Works for what it is made for and easy to keep track of how many hours you spend on each project.

Pros

It is easy to use. Simple and effective.

Cons

Mobile app could use some work. Something like searching projects or recent projects.

Tick is a Simple and Easy to Use Time and Attendance Tracker

Tick is simple to use and provides robust features to track time and attendance. It's not a bad system for the price you pay for it. I'd recommend it.

Pros

It is simple and easy to use for managers and employees.

Cons

It's not the prettiest software, but it gets the job done.

Great tool to manage projects, hours and time cards

I feel that it is a very handy tool to manage projects, hours and time cards. I also like the reporting feature available to see all my project hours (itemized).

Pros

Manage projects, hours, time cards etc. from one tool

Great Software

Easy to use. Clean and clear. I was never needed to ask customer support, because of the quality.

Cons

Good reporting but finicky Chrome plugin

I usually enter my time using the Tick extension for Chrome. It's prone to losing your data if you're not exceedingly careful about where and when you click. For example, if you're typing and move elsewhere to check some information or copy a ticket number for your time entry, the extension window loses focus and throws away the data you've entered. If you don't click the ENTER TIME button square in the center, it may just not make the entry and lose the data you've entered. If you click it twice just to be sure, it will make a duplicate entry. Many times I've spent a late afternoon trying to figure out where I lost an hour of billable time. All that said, the reporting abilities are very good. I just wish they'd fix that Chrome extension.

Pros

Reporting

Cons

Chrome extension

Mikes review

I found it difficult to find the job I needed to assign hours to due the long list of jobs on the company's tick. It would be nice if job lists were put into categories, and then you could select particular job in the category.

Pros

Available on mobile.

Cons

Visual display of categories would be nice instead of black & white lists

Great and Easy way to track work hours

I was introduced to Tick when I began an internship over the summer. It was incredibly easy to pick up from day one. There is no hassle or difficulty entering in your hours and getting hour reports for certain periods of time is very easy and intuitive. I would highly recommend this tool to anyone who is in search of a hour tracking solution.

User Experience!

The company that I work for uses Tick to keep track of our hours. For the most part, I would say that the service is great. The one problem I would say though is that it's pretty hard to put in times that are not in 15 min increments. For example, I get that an hour and 15 min would be 1.25 but an hour and 5 min is much more difficult.

What an insight!

I found Tick really easy to use, it also gave me a fantastic insight into how my time is spent on a daily basis and how I can improve my daily work schedule in order to focus on the tasks that are more effective to hitting targets and increasing margin. I will definitely continue to use Tick and suggest it to friends and colleagues.

Perfect for keeping track

I am a contractor for an online company and we use Tick to keep track of all of the different tasks. I use it every day and I love it. It is easy to use and easy to make sure the exact time worked on a specific task i shown when you use that feature; or being able to enter a specific time with ease is great as well. Love it.

Cons

One of the best time management software

Pros

It's highly scalable. Does not matter if you are a freelancer or a company of 10000 employees, Tick will come into action by easing your time tracking against a budget. Managing various projects, then sub-dividing the tasks based on various job roles and maintaining the track of each update makes it worth having for easy management.

Cons

Everything is good, pricing could have been a bit more competitive though.

Excellent time keeping tool with Simple to use interface

When I first started using TICK 3 months ago, I was surprised to see how easy the timekeeping interface can be. Tick is a great product with all the essential functions to record the time and activities. Its mobile app is very friendly and helps all our employees to record their activities from anywhere. Good job team Tick.. !!

Cons

It is an awesome tool to make easier the time sheets

Hello, As I'm using Tick from past a 6 months which is excellent, No cons from my side, I can rate it 5/5. Very simple to use i.e for an example I use to send the time sheets to my customer everyday and weekly. By using Tick which is making very easy for me. I suggest to others if they want to use it is cool tool :)

Tick Review

We were looking for an easier more convenient way to track our time. People were pushing of their time sheets until last minute so we hoped that a more accessible product would encourage more consistent use. We ultimately had issues when importing to Quickbooks.

Pros

The phone app

Cons

We had issue imputing to Quickbooks

LOVE IT!!!!

I have used a few other time tracking options through previous employers in the past and I can honestly say that Tick is by far one of the most user-friendly options I have seen. As a recent new hire at BambooHR, I love that it was easy to learn to use and straight forward with the options. Also, the app is a huge plus!

Favorite projects

I have a recommendation: insert an option to choose you favorite Basecamp projects so you can enter work hours easier. Now, I can see all the projects in Basecamp - from my team, from other teams, from Basecamp 2, from Basecamp 3. I only have a few projects I work on frequently, I would like to find them easier. Thanks.