All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Tick Reviews

1,417 reviews

A review from a game developer

Not bad overall; use it every day in my work as a game developer. Our small business is able to make good use of the program by having team-members around the world clock in and out using it. A fine way to keep track of team-mates.

Pros

Easy, simple to use

Cons

It can sometimes be a bit tricky to add in time from an active timer- the drop downs for assigning tasks are not that intuitive.

Helpful in tracking time

We have been using tick for our projects, it's linking capability to basecamp is awesome. It would be nice if we have a screen for bulk entry of time like adding for full month from same page.

Great easy to use app

Simple to use, slick interface, it's a necessity for business. I did try a few other apps offering the same service but chose to keep this one, particularly as I can use it on my MacBook and iPhone.

Great time tracking app

Tick is a great time tracking app. It is easy to use and it makes time tracking fun. You can even go through previous months and see how much time you spent on specific tasks. I can recommend it

Great software, but too expensive for 10+ projects

I love Tick but we are very small agency and have to limit ourselves to 10 Tick projects as it's very expensive to move past this.

Pros

Very simple to use

Cons

Price for more than 10 projects

Easy to Use!

Basecamp is the easiest timecard software I've used. The Recently Used feature is especially convenient because I don't have to manually enter in certain clients and tasks each time. Love it!

Cons

Easy to use with lots of features.

I am using Tick for timekeeping and it works great. It was critical that I be able to track when client retainers were near end and that information is right in front of you as you time keep.

Cons

Great way to track time in the workplace

I've been using Tickspot for almost a year and find it an extremely good tool to track time. Codes are easy to search for and my favourite feature is being able to see your weekly time tracked.

I love this product!

For my job I need to keep track of different things I work on as a custom dev. Tick allows me to track everything with ease so I don't have to keep looking at the clock every 10 minutes lol

Cons

Helpful tool for organizing + logging time

Clocking time is my least favorite part of the day, but using Tick as a resource makes doing so a LOT easier. I can organize my projects better and it's helpful to write in comments to traffic.

Cons

Keep a track on your project times

Pros

Easy to use and setup project times. It also works with Basecamp as you can easily import Basecamp projects into it. Creating templates saves a large amount of time.

Cons

Lacks integration with more other systems. Also, it is limited as I expect Project Managing features from it.

Simple and Easy to use

Very simple tool to use, we've had our whole team use it and its been great. Some feedback would be: to be able to log a different type of time, eg Overtime hours, separate to normal hours.

tick is easy to use

Tick is pretty simple to use, and it's nice that you can start recording time as you go. The functions for job codes are liminted but that might be my company's internal problem to solve.

Cons

Tick allows me to track time easily

Using Tick has made it easy to track tasks and is fairly simple to use. The only complaint I would have is that the browser extension is a little buggy at times, but generally it runs well.

Tick Works Ge

I use Tick for a work from home job and it works great tracking my hours. It is very easy to log in and track what work I have completed. That way my employer knows what work I am doing.

Great Tool

The company I do contract with uses Tick and it is a great way to keep track of projects and time spent on each project! Highly recommend this product!

Pros

time tracking projects

Cons

none

Solid for time-tracking

Despite minor UX problems, Tick does a great job of enabling me to track and report my time spent on various work items. It loads fast and offers simple editing power, which is great.

Senior Copywriter

I prefer to use the Tick Chrome extension. I typically do not have a problem with it, but I do wish it could be a bit more user-friendly when selecting task codes and adding in time.

Overall a good experience

Pros

Really like the integration with Asana which allows me to connect the time to the actual tasks assigned

Cons

The calendar is not always clear – they should allow to navigate more easily and use a more clear design to quickly identify the right day

Good service but could be enhanced

Overall the tool is easy to use and access. It would be nice to be able to auto populate/save weekly meetings or standing appointments rather than having to re-type them in each time.

Cons

It's good enough to keep track of working time

It's good tool overall. But there is not enough flexibility to describe what I did. And also it'd be better to have explanation how the average time spent on each time is calculated.

Cons

The interface is clean and appealing. It is easy to navigate. I like the reporting feature. It allows me to get a big picture look at my entries over a two week or monthly period.

Lab Task Organizer

I was looking for a way to organize and keep track of my duties as a lab tech. The program is easy to set up and record time spent of various tasks. I would definitely recommend.

Cons

Tick is one of the most effective time management tools out there

Tick is a great tool to help you track time. No matter if you need to enter time after the fact or want to set multiple timers to start and stop throughout the day. Tick does it all

Easy to Use

I use Tickspot weekly for time entry and have never had any issues. It's easy to use, intuitive, and has a plugin that allows you to start and stop your time as you're working.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.