All categories

Tick Reviews - Page 9

1,418 reviews

Easy way to track time

Overall the experience with Tick has been good. It is easy to use and a helpful way to track time.

Pros

Tick is an easy way to track time for different projects. The reporting feature is very helpful and provides a lot of different options to create the reports.

Cons

Tick only allows you to put in an hourly rate per person and not per project. This doesn't work if people have different rates for different projects. It would be helpful to be able to input the rate per person per project.

Bridgeable Review

Tickspot makes it easy to track time at work, and I really like the quick access to categories that have been recently used. Sometimes, it is tricky to find the amount of hours total worked in one category, though.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to find tasks

Cons

Want to be able to see total personal hours used without too much navigation per time bucket, want to be able to search sub-tasks even before picking a main task.

Time track with Tick

Tick has proven to be a fast and easy way to track my time throughout the work week. It helps me stay organized and allows me to easily look back at the hours I've entered. Projects and tasks are listed in a clear and organized way that makes the time tracking process less tedious. Tracking time is simple and very accurate with the timer option.

Pros

How easy it is to enter time and keep track of progress on different projects/tasks.

Cons

I do wish there was a way to add multiple pieces of time and one time rather than having to go through the drop down options every time I need to add something.

So Easy and Functional

I love the Chrome extension for Tick! I can seamlessly switch in between projects without missing a beat. Tick is simple and somewhat basic, but that's why I love it. It gives me all the tools I need to track my projects and manage my time.

Pros

The ease of use. Always reliable.

Cons

I wish I knew how to use the Basecamp extension. I'd also like to be able to move times over to different days for when I make mistakes.

Great tracking tool

Pros

Very good tracking tool for projects. I personally use to mainly understand how much time employees are indeed spending on project tasks and organize better the following projects.

Cons

The automatic logout feature is a bit annoying, but can understand the reasons. I would also find useful to have an option to repeat tasks automatically.

Great time tracking tool

Pros

Tick is the best time tracking tool. It has increased our productivity and made us more efficient.

Cons

None. It's has an awesome support staff too.

Easy to use for small projects

Pros

Integrated with Basecamp. Made it easy to update time spent on projects without going into a separate application.

Cons

Did not have advanced features our growing company needed.

Easy, Minimal App For Time Tracking

This app is really simple and intuitive to use. I like that you can make it as specific or general as you want! The browser extension is awesome too, and makes time tracking a not out-of-the-way ordeal.

Pros

Simple, easy to use interface. Can customize it based on how specific or general you need your tracking to be. The browser extension makes it easy to access.

Cons

Some features were a little tricky to figure out at first (ex. entering times on the appropriate dates if you were trying to enter tracking for a different day).

We use TICK to track creative department time.

Tick helps us understand where our creative time is going, which is very valuable in planning, budgeting, and staffing.

Pros

I like the reporting abilities, and when tracking, I like that frequently used categories pop up in the sidebar.

Cons

It can be tedious to find the right categories when there are a lot of active categories. It would be great to have the option to repeat a day from a previously entered day - for example, if every Monday you have the same meetings and devote the same amount of time to certain tasks, you can just choose to replicate the previous Monday.

User Friendly

Tick is easy to use for the most part. It would be helpful to have an option to add multiple time entries on one screen. It is really easy to pull reports and get the information you need.

Pros

Reporting

Cons

more entry options would be helpful

Marketing teams

Tick is way better than other software which is why I switched back. It's a little annoying though with projects and tasks... Having it be redundant is annoying.

Pros

Works with Basecamp, don't have to have it open in a browser. Syncs well.

Cons

One feature that I liked in Toggl was the reminders to track time, and when the computer was idle, it asked if I wanted to keep or throw that time away.

It's quick and easy to use.

It enables my employer to keep track of the time I spend on each project.

Pros

It only takes me a couple of seconds to upload the time I spend working on various projects for a client.

Cons

Entering the time took some getting used to. For example, instead of being able to enter 1 hour and 20 minutes, I have to do a little math and enter 1.33 hours instead.

Excellent, No Frills Timekeeper

Tick has been vital to our time tracking. Ease-of-use is key: Tick makes it effortless to find your project and parse out your time accordingly. The addition of a keystroke feature (i.e. Cmd-Enter to submit a time log) would be a great addition in the future.

Pros

Ease-of-use, speed of the site/software, mobile app.

Cons

Lacks some granularity, no integration with other tools.

Tick is one of the best time-saving tools I've ever used.

Pros

The ability to track my time with different projects and tasks to choose from. It allows me to see how much time I'm spending each day so that I can better manage my time in the future. The fact that I can use the Chrome extension, without having to continually visit the Tick site to track my time, is a time-saver.

Cons

Tick is user-friendly and makes tracking projects a less tedious task.

Pros

Easy to use. Nice, simple layout. I like the ability to click on recently worked on projects.

Cons

I wish that after I "enter time" I am able to go back and press a play button that would continue the time. It happens often where I think I am done working on a specific project, that come back to it later in the day. Also, sometimes

TICK Review

I like the system overall. It is really nice to be able to access my time to track data online, and the organization of the page makes it easy to keep track of all of my separate tasks. I have noticed that a few times, the system has been a little glitchy. If I have left the page open for a while and go back to refresh it, my hours get mixed up and the amounts are not correct. It is nice that it is so easy to adjust them to get them back to the correct amount, but it is a little concerning and I worry that my hours are not always accurate.

Pros

It is easy to use and convenient.

Cons

It is sometimes a little inconsistent.

Keep your Clients Informed!!

Considering our good experience I would recommend it to others as well, time tracking like Tick cannot be done anywhere else.

Pros

Tick is a splendid Time Tracking software, The feature I like the most is its integrations; we have it integrated with Asana and Google Chrome. It is intuitive and simple to use. I also like the Sidebar, it is an easy way to log time.

Cons

In the case of multiple projects, sometimes it takes longer than usual to switch from the existing project to the other project.

Tick Tock Tick Tock

This is a great app for time tracking and time management. Web access makes it easy to update anytime so there is no excuse for not filling in your time card! The reporting functions give you a snap shot of your project's/people's progress at any time. Easy peasy to use - very good value!

Pros

Easy to use, easy to access.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind.

Tick helps to adjust my time and helps timely completion of work.

I have been using Tick for the last 6 months. Before that it was very difficult for me to keep track of time. I always end up in messing something at the last moment hurry. And now I could easily manage time and complete my task in time.And I have already recommended his product for my friends.

Pros

Tick is a best time tracking software solution which helps me complete my task in time.Its very easy to use. You just need to select task and enter the time limit. Its very easy and it effectively track the time and keeps your work very efficient. When you work in a team each person should complete the task in time. Then only you could deliver the product in time. With Tick you can effortlessly track this and complete the project in time.

Cons

Even if the product is good, its price is little higher and the free trial is very limited. Apart from that I love this product.

using tick daily to log time in multiple projects performing multiple tasks

easy to see how much time i'm spending on certain projects on a daily/weekly basis

Pros

drop downs are easy to use to choose what project and task you are working on. it's pretty intuitive and easy to get a snapshot of what time you logged.

Cons

i don't like that you can't move logged time to another date - the way the system is built, it's very easy to accidentally log time in the wrong day. then you have to delete everything and start over, rather than being able to just change the date on the time logged.

Great service!

I love the plug ins and the app for tick. I think my biggest issue with tick is that I have to put in my password every month.

Pros

the plug ins

Cons

I have to start a new tick if i want to resume an already finished task.

Best time tracking system out there!

I have used tick for about two years now and absolutely love it. So easy to use and a completely organized way to keep track of my projects.

Pros

reliable. easy to use. organized.

Cons

switching between projects slows me down

It's efficient and well organized, very user friendly and literally manages the user's time

Its way of managing and organizing one's time

Pros

very user friendly and literally manages the user's time. I like how easy it is to use and the way it was designed, well organised i must say

Cons

It has that temptation of editing and the worst of it all it re carries the previous day's unstopped time to the current day and mix you up.

Love Tick

We use it to track our payroll by job and its wonderful - saves a lot of time and we can keep track of all jobs very easily budgeting our ours per job

Pros

how quickly you can enter time and job notes

Cons

nothing

User Review

We use Tick for project-keeping at work. It's easy to use and easy to run reports. I love that we can access it from any browser.

Pros

That it's simple to use.

Cons

Sometimes the reports are a bit confusing.