Time Tracker Reviews

4.34/5 (1,988 reviews)

Reviewed 2018-11-13

I don't have to come up with my own method of tracking employee and contractor hours. Integration with Quickbooks now with the web client is seemless. Things pretty much work well now.Multi-platform with ease of use. Flexibility to allow you to record multiple days and hours in a single line-item or (like me) track each individual day separately so that I can report to my customers exactly what was done when I was there billing hourly. No save button the stuff is automatically saved when you tab past and entry in the web client. Mobile clients for Android and iPhone are very functional.

Arthur Koufalas

Good Product and concept WHEN it works but POOR Customer service when it doesnt!

Reviewed 2018-10-16

If I cant create invoices then it is useless to me. Fix your software and get appropriate support.The software is good for time tracking and then it syncs with Xero so that I do not have to do any double entries. I am a single freelance user and it saves me time WHEN it works. When there are issues, and there will be, trying to fix them is time consuming. Customer service is practically non existent.

Fritz Wiebelhaus

I never needed any customer support and I don't know how much the software costs.

Reviewed 2018-07-16

Paid.It's the only computer software I have never needed help with. It keeps it simple.

Brett Vantilburg

TimeTracker by eBility review

Reviewed 2018-09-07

Overall, we have been very happy with TimeTracker in our business, and would recommend to other companies seeking a time tracking solution. We use Timetracker in our business to record employee work time. I like that we can create different jobs and allocations within the software to specify where employees record time and to what project or job. I also like the rich reporting features and the ability to access employee "time cards" from anywhere that has an internet connection.

Samantha Orozco

We have had great success using this software. Easy to use, provides great, basic features.

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Ability to work remotelyThis software, while not as fast as working in QB, we have a lot of information at our disposal when not working from the office (where we use QB desktop). This has really been key in being able to have one person enter time, run reports, etc. when someone else is using the company file or if we are working remotely. The customer support team is FANTASTIC. We have an issue when we first set up our account and they were amazingly helpful. Informative, but not requiring us to do all the work to fix the problem. It took probably a couple of days, but really was a smooth experience. They are also responsive when we have quick, short questions. They make the overall experience nearly painless when dealing with technical issues.

Reliable, easy-to-use

Reviewed 2018-07-10

It's easy to use; I just start the timer when I arrive at work, figure out what I'm working on, and go to work. When I switch tasks, I either start a new timer or make a note at where the timer is at. Then at the end of the day, I take a moment to review what I worked on and how much time was spent on each job. And at the end of each week or pay period, it's super easy to just submit the time to our controller and she pulls it into her payroll interface. Also, I really like the feature of copying tasks and times from the previous week into the current week. It saves some time in listing the multiple jobs that I work on from week to week.

Teri Lang

it's glitchy, but it's easy for my employees to use

Reviewed 2018-07-10

I have less data entry work to do because my employees are responsible to enter their time sheets. We used to have hand-written time reports that I had to enter into Quickbooks daily. No more!my staff often works on the same projects over the span of several weeks. the ability to copy their previous time sheet and then make amendments as needed is a real time saver for them and makes them more likely to get their time in by deadline with very little follow-up (prodding) from me.

Terri Stuenkel

We have been with Ebillity since 2011 when Quick Books stop having Time Tracker. Many changes.

Reviewed 2018-07-10

When we had no where to turn when Quick Books left us high and dry with no place to put our time and coordinate with billing Ebillity was there to help us. Ebillity worked with us to get its software to what we needed for our employees. They have come a long way in 7 years that we have been with them.Now, in 2018 from 2011 when we started using Ebillity there have been many changes for the good. It is much easier to use and faster. You are able to approve 1 day or 1 week at a time for your employees. Able to check off if the time is billable or non-billable. You have the choice of auto-save or not. Time is color coordinated Pending-Submitted-Approved, so you know the status at any given time. You can print out the time sheets by the week at any time. Print out reports by job or employee. Support team in the states have been very helpful, the outsourcing to another country was horrible----but have not had to use either for years now.

Stephen Cherlet

Hours tracking made simple.

Reviewed 2018-07-13

Fast and easy to setup and be productive. Simpler than using some of the other products on the market. Reasonable value for the money.The application works through a web browser or my iPhone making it easy to track my hours as I go along. The report engine is simple but does what I need including making reports I can easily send to my clients in a professional looking format. It is simple to set up new customers and new items so that I can track as much or as little detail as needed.

Nathan Lee

Simple & Straighforward

Reviewed 2018-12-03

Overall, I have had a great experience with Time Tracker. It's simple, and easy to learn. Adding new project names and numbers is fast. Exporting useful and detailed reports is great. I have had a good experience overall with the software.I like the simplicity of it. Everything is organized neatly in rows. It is a very straightforward layout and it's easy to learn. I am able to quickly train new hires in the use of the system and there are rarely any follow-up questions on how to use the software. That makes my life easier as a manager. I also love the report generation feature. We do a lot of field reports, and those are sent to the client separately from the billing process. I love being able to export a comprehensive report of what has been billed and comparing it against the reports that have been distributed. That makes staying organized a lot easier for me.

Anonymous

Simple and intuitive interface; easily track time on computer or phone.

Reviewed 2018-07-31

Its simple and intuitive interface are my favorite aspect. I find that the actual actions of setting a running timer or filling in the times after the fact are both easy to do because the interface is designed in a way that one would predict it should be. The ability to carry over hours on the same task into the next day is very helpful as well due to the fact that as an attorney, often my tasks go way past midnight. This leads to greater clarity for the customer as to what she is being charged for which task that was done when.

VAN POND

Small Architecture Firm Time Keeping

Reviewed 2018-11-13

We started using this in 2011 as a way to streamline employee time entry and integrate with our QuickBooks for billing. It's been a great asset and time-saver from that perspective.This software allows us to easily track time both in the office, and via the mobile app, in the field, allowing for a more refined/granular tracking of employee tasks. It's flexible and allows not just for entry of time, but also the setting of timers to track time while working. The tech support is excellent, waits are usually short, and resolutions are most often reached in the first call.

Daniel Stokes

A great solution for employers with employees all over the place! Great Customer Service!

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Ability to have employees worldwide enter their time quickly and easily to keep A/R as current as possible.I like the fact that you can have employees scattered all over the country or even all over the world for that matter and they can simply login and enter their time and submit it easily using eBillity and their easy to use GUI.

Michele Nakano

I am the accountant and find it does everything I need, we utilize it fully

Reviewed 2018-07-10

I think the product is working very effectively for us. I would not change anything!I love how it integrates with QB so easliy, love how it brings over complex transactions such as customers and jobs, service items, payroll items, class tracking, etc. I also love the chat function and have had nothing but excellent service!

Barbara Farnum

Great special purpose program

Reviewed 2018-11-12

Time Tracker provides a good overall framework for billing clients. It syncs with Quickbooks which I am able to use to produce bills directly, bypassing a separate billing/accounting program. This has proven to be a good solution for my small law firm at a reasonable price.As a lawyer it's very simple to keep it open and track time from anywhere

Kathryn Orloff

It has been very positive!

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Being able to accurately track time for all customers, either while doing computer based work or on the go (by using the app on my phone). Peace of mind knowing that all employees are able to use the application and accurately track their time. This leads to happy and repeat customersUsing the app on my phone, able to access business functions when I'm on the go, that it has a pause and a stop feature on the tracking abilities-which I use quite a bit and feel that I can accurately and fairly charge my customers the exact time I do work for them. I like being able to sync it with Quickbooks and complete my invoicing in a time efficient manner.

Asher Greenberg

Online platform works well. Mobile platform is a hassle.

Reviewed 2018-07-11

The online platform works just fine. The spreadsheet style view makes it easy to repeat tasks across a payweek and not need to enter job coding repeatedly.

Nathan Muleski

It's very bare bones, but does the job. Wish the mobile app was better.

Reviewed 2018-07-16

Easy to use, the webpage loads quickly. I like the scalable table that you can make larger/smaller. I like that when you can type to search and it does a wildcard search.

hugh kline

once i figures out how to use the system i love it for inputting my time

Reviewed 2018-07-17

the ease to enter my time and submit it for the classes I teach

Camille Shieff

We have used eBillity over the years for our business and it's usually been a very stable platform.

Reviewed 2018-07-10

It allows my agents to log their time on each client accurately and in real-time.It's easy for my agents to log their time for our clients and add notes. Adding new projects is also really easy.

Plays Great with Quickbooks

Reviewed 2018-08-21

We have used eBillity for over six years and it has helped us bill our time every month. We enter thousands of hours each month. We have looked for alternatives in the past, but we always come back because it works so well. Whether you connect with QB or another accounting software, or just use it to track time and generate invoices, eBillity is a great choice for any company of any size.I like most the eBillity syncs with Quickbooks. eBillity allows our team to enter time as they are working. It also stores the entries and allows users or the admins to go back and adjust them if necessary. Pricing is a huge plus, too.

William Cassell

Very helpful desktop version, mobile app could use some ease of use features.

Reviewed 2018-07-17

I'm not sure I benefit personally?I like that I can easily input my data with time-coded categories that can then be easily interpreted by my office administrator. Also, I appreciate being able to go back and edit errors, especially after I submitted my weekly information.

Tim Schumann

It is very simple and easy to use. Great for logging hours on multiple jobs each day

Reviewed 2018-07-14

It is set up straight forward so anyone can use it. I can keep the same job throughout the week and put hours o it for multiple days. This makes the billing so much easier for our office.

Adam Cleary

Good base system, mobile app is getting better. Would like to see an Apple Watch app!

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Weekly time sheets make it easy to rapidly input information. Also the Expense entry is very easy to enter information.

Maru Kim

Decent Time Tracking app for small businesses

Reviewed 2018-12-17

Overall, it is a very simple time tracking tool with no other real function. It is great for small businesses to keep track of hours, but not the tool to use if you are more corporate or a larger company.It's a simple time tracking app that is web-based so I can enter my time wherever I am located as long as I have internet access.