Time Tracker Reviews - Page 6

2,441 reviews

Time Tracker Success Story

We have been using Time Tracker for several years now and it had improved the accuracy of our time keeping and streamlined the posting of time to QuickBooks and running our internal payroll.

Pros

Integration with QuickBooks, Mobile app that lets each employee enter their time in the field. Ability to review, edit and approve time records prior to uploading to QuickBooks. New GPS capabilities. Good cutomer support.

Cons

One a few occasions we have had issues with errors in uploading to QuickBooks but the support has been very responsive. and the problems have been solved.

eBillity works great with syncing time entries with our Quickbooks online.

Provides a very user friendly way to enter our billing entries.

Pros

Time entries are auto-saved as they are entered in on the website. This prevents the issue of entering several descriptions only to have the website fail to save and lose everything! The format the site gives for entering time in a week view format is helpful to tab across the page from box to box filling out each entry as you go.

Cons

Would like to have eBillity automatically update when new clients are added to our QB online system. Currently the administrator has to sync.

Pretty basic, but works for us.

Pros

The program is relatively easy to use. As administrator I am able to look at all employees and make changes easily when necessary.

Cons

I would love to have an easy way to break for lunch instead of ending one period and starting another. I would also love to be able to copy one day to another if my schedule is relatively consistent.

Hi Judy! Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy that Time Tracker has been a good fit for your company! We are currently looking into adding breaks in the future, keep an eyre out for this in the future. Please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ebillity.com or call us at (800) 851-0992 for free support regarding this issue or anything else that you have questions about. -Alex from eBillity

Hourly tracking Software

Eliminated Paper Time Sheets. Smoother Payroll and Billing

Pros

It's a useful tool for capturing the hours we expend, and then outputting the information so we can bill our customers accurately, and manage our payroll.

Cons

There are two specific complaints - one with the the general program, which seems like it wants to be customized, but doesn't make it easy, or clear how to do so. And the mobile app does not allow you to submit your time once the week is complete, so if people don't finish their time sheet before they leave, they can't wrap it up.

Customer Support is Phenomenal

Time tracking and billing software is necessary in a law firm.

Pros

There are many options to choose from and the customer support is so helpful whenever I need them. Its very important to me to be able top get a human on the phone for help and not have to wait a long time.

Cons

takes some time to figure out how to use all functions. sometimes when I am trying to do something new the program isnt always user friendly. would be great if it was easier to delete items once they are entered without having to do various steps to get there. maybe a universal search would make it easier.

Hello Lucia. Thank you for leaving your review of Time Tracker here on Capterra. We greatly appreciate the time taken to provide feedback on Time Tracker. We are always striving to make the best product for our customers. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please give us a call at 800-851-0992. Thank you for your business and your time.

Review of Time Tracker

Overall the business has no problem using this software.

Pros

This software is very user friendly in managing hours worked. The options are straightforward and gives useful data on what the submitted times are.

Cons

The software lacks aesthetic. The layout of the options are fine, but I truly believe the website could look better.

Hello Jun. Thank you very much for the positive review of Time Tracker. We are glad that it is benefiting your business efficiently. Please feel free to call us if you have any comments, questions, or concerns at 800-851-0992. Thank you for your business and your time.

Time Tracker

Time Tracker fits the need of our company from my standpoint. It serves its function well and is a useful resource to review logged time.

Pros

- The layout is very intuitive and easy to use - The time automatically saves and I rarely lose information

Cons

- If you do not put in the "service item" as your billing code and the "customer" first, then it gives you a warning every time you try to change a field. The warning should come if you try to change lines. The current system forces a left-to-right work flow and is annoying when you don't do that.

Software is easy to use once project data setup in the system & being able to unsubmit is helpful.

The data input is easily broken down in Reports to make Billing easier.

Pros

Easy to use the timesheet and copy previous data. Billing report spreadsheet (time on a project) is helpful with comments & descriptions of scope worked.

Cons

It's not possible to edit project names or tasks. This must be done by the Administrator. So we list a general (non-billable use), then describe the project name, number, & scope in the Comments section. Then at a later date the Administrator will create and input the Project information & re-enter our data.

Overall my experience with Ebility has been positive

Pros

it is easy to use, very end user friendly, and the integration with Quickbooks is a useful feature.

Cons

We do have issues with it glitching quite often, where a time detail is entered but it will not save, the screen says it's in the process of saving for quite a long time but will never actually save. We end up always losing all the time that has been entered and even though we have contacted customer service regarding this issue a few times they have never been able to find a solution to it that avoids losing our data.

Time Tracker

Over all experinece is that the programe does what it needs to do and helps my accounting keep track of what they need to.

Pros

The ability to add as many projects as i can and project search feture

Cons

i wish there was a time calcualtor to be able to ad and subtract to get the total number of hours as i bounce around from project to project each day.

Hello. Thank you for using Time Tracker by eBillity. We appreciate the time taken to leave feedback here on Capterra. If you ever have any comments, questions, or concerns, please give us a call at 800-851-0992.Thank you for your time and business.

A Simple Way to Log Work Hours

The company I work for uses Time Tracker and it is very simple. It is by far the best time log service I have used and would definitely recommend it to a friend (if they had a choice in their time tracking service).

Pros

My company makes it very simple to log in and track my time. I have had many jobs with many different time tracking software and I have to say, Time Tracker is by far my favorite. There are many great features included in this service on top of just tracking your time each day. They also show you how many hours you have for the month on the main screen, which is great.

Cons

You need to be careful that you are tracking the right week. Also be aware of whether or not you are submitting a weekly or daily time entry. Your company may have a preference but I have made the mistake of submitting a daily when I should be submitting a weekly entry.

Very good time tracking & invoicing app

I have evaluated Time Tracker for our company to see if we can switch from what we were using (Excel + Google Calendar) and I was pretty impressed by its features and capabilities. Definitely a good choice for small to medium companies, however it can be a bit expensive for smaller teams.

Pros

It has pretty much every feature you'd need for time tracking and managing projects you're working on (including billing). It's multiplatform so you can use it from your phone as well if you're not in front of the computer to use the web based app. I like the time card feature (you're able to easily clock in and out) and to the second timers. I evaluate this for our company, and one feature that's also useful is the geolocation tracking, as it allows managers to see exactly where employees are clocking in from. Once all time entries have been entered you can easily sync the data.

Cons

Syncing could be faster. Pricing for the time tracking feature alone (without billing and legal) was about $20 for a small 3 user team.

Excellent Time Tracking

Overall it is a great piece of software and i highly recommend it to anyone that needs to track their time on a daily basis

Pros

I have been using this for years. I enjoy the ability to login through a variety of devices and log time anywhere. Easy to navigate and quick to master, time tracker is pretty easy to use.

Cons

The only feature i wish it had was the ability to seperate companies and jobs. So i could select Company A in 1 column then see a list of only those jobs in another column. Makes it easier when you have alot of open jobs.

Time tracker for the win!!!

If you want to track what your employees do (overtime etc) I recommend you to purchase this software.

Pros

What I like about time tracker is that you can never loose any record when you use this software. It is connected to cloud in a secure manner and all the records are uploaded to the cloud as back up. When you come online you get all your data to your smart device within a fraction of a second.

Cons

I think that they can reduce their market price for this software so even medium scale organizations can purchase it.

Ebillity is very use friendly.

Ease of use for our employees.

Pros

Integrates well with Quickbooks. Support staff is always ready to assist and walk through any issues that need addressing. Doug and team do a great job with service. The cost is quite reasonable as well.

Cons

I can't say anything negative about the software as it is easy to navigate and the support at Ebillity is always available if needed.

Hi John, Thank you for the fantastic review! We appreciate your continued business. Stay tuned for some exciting new features to be released later this year! Carla with eBillity

Its good, but when you are adjusting the widths on the time sheet it is a little glitchy

Pros

I like that it was convenient and could be pulled up easily. It worked well for the job that we needed done.

Cons

Adjusting to timesheets to be able to see all of the wording was very glitchy. it pops into an unwanted format that is hard to read.

Hi Dalton! Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy that Time Tracker has been a good fit for your company! We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the formatting of the time sheets, but luckily we have a support team that would be happy to help you read it better! Please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ebillity.com or call us at (800) 851-0992 for free support regarding this issue or anything else that you have questions about. -Alex from eBillity

Excellent experience processing timesheets, syncing with QuickBooks, and running reports.

The ease of entering time entries has allowed our staff to submit time sheets with very little error. The ability to use classes, service types, and payroll items in the time sheets has sped up our entire payroll process.

Pros

Very user friendly, flexible time keeping system, QuickBooks connection is very functional. When we've had to contact support, staff has always been very friendly and helpful.

Cons

The reports are not very flexible. I would like to be able to pull and sort reports with different criteria, but not all options are mix and match.

GREAT TIME TRACKING TOOL

I have been more than satisfied with the Time Tracker tool. It has served my small company well and employees love their ability to enter time via mobile app. This tool was one of a very few that had the DCAA compliance features my company needed. The cost is very fair and capabilities very many. I recommend giving Time Tracker a try, I am sure you will be surprised on how well it works!

Pros

DCAA compliant - This is a critical differentiator Cost - Cheaper than most other time trackers with less features Online Chat - The help is real time and they know their product Works with a good number of payroll tools Ability to enter contracts and reason codes for charges (works well for government contractors)

Cons

Government contractors need to be able to enter reason codes for time changes after submission, Time Tracker does not have this capability yet (However, there is a work-around)

My TIme Tracker Review

Overall I feel is does a satisfactory job of allowing me to enter the time I've worked on various projects/items.

Pros

The UI is fairly straightforward, once you understand the Customer/Service Item relationship.

Cons

It appears "glitchy" from time to time, especially when resizing the browser window.

Hello Christopher Thank you for your business and your time in using Time Tacker. We greatly appreciate the support. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please give us a call at 800-851-0992 and we would be happy to assist you. Thank you for your business and your time.

User friendly app, good for entering, submitting and approving time

It is easier to enter and review time sheets. It provides you the information to choose from for entries.

Pros

It is user friendly, and provides a good interface to enter, submit and approve time sheets from anywhere that you have internet and is not only available via computer, but can be accessed via smart phone.

Cons

It sometimes has issues synchronizing to our accounting software. Sometimes it doesn't allow you to hover over one of the fields and show you the full description unless you close and re-open the application.

Does the job, easy to use.

Easy time tracking, Easy reports on hours billed to work teams, or hours billed by an employee.

Pros

Easy time tracking, you can access it from pretty much any device. I regularly use the report tools to review time billed to my work team's jobs without bugging out accounting department. This is a very useful tool.

Cons

There were some formatting issues in the past, but customer support was very helpful and fixed them for me! Customer support was in constant contact with me during resolution of the issues I experienced.

My experience using this product has been excellent.

I am just an end user, who is required to log the hours worked during the week at a client's worksite. My benefit from using this product is being paid for the hours that I reported having worked during the week.

Pros

It is simple to use, and does not require a lot of time to submit the hours worked during a week. This product is excellent for managing a staff size with less than 500 employees. It is a good tool for tracking employee time spent on specific business activities.

Cons

I have no real complaints to report regarding this product. This product is excellent for a small business owner with a staff size with less than 500 employees to manage payment of weekly business activities.

EBillity

I really rely on Time Tracker to keep me organized and on top of my daily activities. It also helps us to make sure we are getting paid for the work we do!

Pros

We use this software on a daily basis to track our time by client. We do consulting work so this is a very important tool for us. I love that I can track my time on the go by using the app.

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches in the software that cause time tracking errors (ex: duplications). I have noticed that if you turn off the auto save feature that this happens less.

Un outil pratique pour gérer la facturation lorsque l'on travaille à plusieurs sur un projet

Pros

Il permet de comptabiliser le temps passé sur un projet ou une tâche et facilite la facturation au client. Très facile d'utilisation et possibilité de l'utiliser sur Mac.

Cons

Je n'ai pas exploré les autres fonctionnalités car je l'utilise essentiellement pour comptabiliser le temps passé. Quelques bugs de temps en temps.

Showing original review in French. See translation

Close enough to work

Overall, it does everything you would need to track time in just about any scenerio.

Pros

It does the basics. Nothing fancy, nothing confusing. Just basic time tracking.

Cons

The EE admin selecting permissions can be cumbersome and tricky if you have too many things going on

Hello Lori Thank you very much for your business and your time with Time Tracker by Ebillity. We greatly appreciate the feedback, and the review you have left here on Capterra! If you ever have any comments, questions, or concerns, please call us at 800-851-0992. Thank you for your business and your time.