Timely

Automatic time tracking software for individuals & teams

visit website

Timely Reviews - Page 3

Time tracking for digital marketers

Pros

Timely is a really useful tool for my job. It tracks all the sites and apps I use on a daily basis (Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Sketch, Photoshop etc) and helps me keep track of my work.

Cons

The developers are still working on a definitive version, which can actually be a good thing as they are open to feature requests.

A great companion

I've been using Timely since the beginning of my freelance business back in 2014. Over the time more functions and supported devices have been added without compromising the usability. It's still a pleasure working with this well-designed app.

Cons

Great app and is for more than just an alarm

Pros

Ease of user and interface. Anyone can set this up in minutes!

Cons

Nothing. Everything is customizable and functions without issues. The interface is awesome

Simply the best interface to look / search and analyze logs

Pros

Creating Dashboards Setting up Automatic Alerts Creatign Automatic tickets based on treshold

Cons

Actually nothing that i dont like about Splunk

standing out of the crowd

I work alone and I have no time to waste. But the real difference is to see the truth: if I am really not wasting time. Timely is my personal bot with eyes that look after my precesses for me.

Pros

in my case, the contrast between the plan and the real thing but integrations and your fire for improving is making the difference

Cons

still trying to find one...

Leaps and bounds ahead of the rest

Timely is a fantastic app. It's beautifully designed and the UX is constantly being improved by the team. The tracking features like Memory (still in beta but will be a game-changer) and the app integrations are ahead of everyone else, and (once the bugs are squashed) almost completely automate time tracking. This app is an absolute must-have, and I honestly can't imagine how I ever worked without it.

Pros

Memory feature and the app integrations are incredible, design is great

Cons

App integrations can be a bit buggy and my time zone doesn't seem to be fully supported.

Time tracking for teams that rely on measuring hours via work in specific applications

Pros

Most apps that try to measure time spent on a project via time spent in certain apps end up being cumbersome because of the amount of manual entries still required. Timely irons out some of these issues with their interface and by providing apps for web, desktop and mobile.

Cons

For my use, Timely wasn't the right fit. I think for software like this, it is very important to try it in your workflow and make sure that it does what you need. In my case Rescuetime plus the Tyme2 desktop and mobile app were a better solution. This comes down to partially how your team feels using the app. We could accomplish a similar result and reporting with Timely, but don't have as much of a need for billing for exact hours from specific employees. If our needs change in the future, we might give Timely another shot.

Keeping me Honest

Timely helps me stay honest with my time reporting - not just to my clients, but to also measure where my time is best spent and where I am wasting time on certain tasks. Helps me stay productive and focused.

Pros

Ease of use, app

Cons

Wish there was a way to track time where I can start/stop on certain projects... say for instance, I start working at 11:00 on a project, but at 11:22 I get a phone call unrelated to the project. I'd like to be able to easily start and stop and have the software calculate for me.

Timely = Simplicity

It’s been a true blessing to use. It has really helped me get all of my clients in one place. I was using several platforms before and now just use one.

Pros

I love that this software is simple to use and has a simple design!

Cons

I wish there were an invoicing feature! This would make it an all in one software.

Timely is maintain your time and also remember that do your work.

Pros

It's a show that how your employee work in this month, year and days also show the work sheet. Employee will be how much busy schedule show in your boss. And also I can right how much time I do in which developing and solving issue. It will be inspire to time Paschal in any work.

Cons

If you have poor internet connection then it's work very slow and some data are not perfectly show it's perfect for boss and employee.

Excellent for scheduling onboarding calls

Pros

We mostly use Timely for scheduling onboarding calls with clients. It's easy to pass them a link and from there they can choose which employee they would like to speak with, and they can then schedule the call based on the employee's availability. The integration with Google Calendar is really helpful too.

Cons

It would be helpful if each user was able to choose their timezone as it doesn't take into account that users may be in different countries.

Probably Works Better for Larger Companies--Not Great for Solo Users

Pros

It is a combination time tracker and planner tool. The service is all online so you can access it from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection. I was able to create a new project category easily and added my content task for the day. Tracking my time was a little less intuitive but I did manage to get it to track for a bit. It's easy to forget to turn it off though.

Cons

It really didn't meet the needs I had for time tracking software. If I was part of a larger company where I needed to organize my team and have them track time, I feel it would work better. However, as a sole-operator it didn't help. I needed a time tracker that was a little more intuitive and helped me stay on track without having to keep a window in my browser open. The cost was a bit much for my needs as well. I'm willing to pay for something I'll use for projects that are not paid hourly, but the cost was a bit too high as it didn't really meet my needs.

Awesome app!

I'm the cofounder of a branding boutique and Timely has made our life's more easier to keep track of our employees and project! Keep up the good work!

Pros

How easy is to use and that I can use it on my phone and watch

Cons

You can't put to task at the same time

The only time tracking app I've stuck to.

Timely's different from all the other time tracking apps I've used. It's easy to use, fast, and uses a kanban-like design that makes it easy to drag and drop entries from one day to another. If it could build even more integrations with other task/project management apps, it would definitely make a lot of Timely users happy. The only thing I can think of that needs improvement is their customer service availability. I'd leave messages and it would take the team days to get back to me. But other than that, the app is a joy to use.

Cons

A truly fantastic time tracking software.

Pros

The design. Just awesome, so easy to use. Works really well technically too. No lag, easy UI and just all round perfect to use.

Cons

Unfortunately the price. Debatably pretty steep but going to continue to use it as as the pros currently outweigh the cons.

Timely makes me more profitable !

Timely is so easy to use and they strive at Timely to make it a better experience with their clients. They are always available to hear your suggestions and use them !. I make much more money due to Timely cause I can accurately time my interactions with my clients. And I use it to bill too!

Pros

ability to use project cumulative hours and price per hour to bill. Easy to enter time and the phone app helps when you are on the client and do not have your computer.

Cons

Where have you been all my life

Timely is the easiest time tracking software I've used. It's also pretty good looking! I've been using Timely for a year now. At the beginning I enjoyed the experience and thought it did everything I needed it to do. Then the awesome folks at Timely started adding new features, features I didn't realize I wanted/needed until they came out. Overall, the easy of use, nice aesthetics, and feature enhancements make this one fantastic time tracker. I highly recommend anyone juggling multiple projects give this a try!

Very dependable product.

I have a positive over all view of this product. I love that no matter what device we all have we can all still use it and not have to leave anyone out and it functions the same for everyone. It is also easy to use.

Pros

I like that you can use this product with multiple devices, whether on a tablet or laptop you can still use this product.

Cons

The product is a bit pricier then I would like but it is worth it in the end.

Must have system

Pros

One of the best software I have ever used. It is extremely easy to use once it’s set up.

Cons

Initial set up, takes some time for accuracy and precision. But still worth doing.

Timely Is Very Good To Use!

Main benefit of Timely is is the ease of use and how to get your time managed in a beneficial manner. I think Timely came up with a fantastic service that.

Pros

Timely is a fantastic service to use. I love their way of management with their system and how they want their users to do the same with their personal lives. You can give yourself set limits on what yo do, such as a task for your home or even school work. You can keep track of the time that you spent on your task as well. I think services like this is especially great for parents of children should use, because not only will they benefit from it, but it will help manage time as well.

Cons

I used this as a trial, I didn't have any complains. Timely is very simple and good to use because it will keep everyone on time and guide everyone in the right direction on getting tasks finished.

Mr

I use it to keep track of my time. I have been able to minimize a lot of time wastage.

Pros

I can switch from mobile to PC easily. That is extremely important to me to keep track of my time in a non obtrusive way. I also use the reports view often.

Cons

The price is a bit on the higher side since there are a few apps that do the same work. Reports need to have better visualizations.

Incredibly useful.

I've looked at a number of different options, and am glad I settled on Timely. It's very helpful with invoicing, and its interface is simple and intuitive. The new features are awesome (particularly the tagging and time recording systems), and work well; despite the influx of new features, I haven't run into any major bugs. The app does have some trouble calculating hours/income when they're first recorded, but a refresh gets it back in order. Very happy with this product.

Cons

THe good way to track your time.

I use it for my freelance projects, it is one of the best I have used the last years.

Pros

I like the software, it is easy to use and reliable. It keeps track of billable and unbillable hours, and is available for all platforms, which is very suitable, because I use different devices sometimes.

Cons

None encountered until now, the software is reliable as I said.

Very useful both for business management and personal activities.

Organization in my tasks, time of resolution

Pros

It is very useful and easy to use. Help to organize yourself in your tasks and meet your objectives and can be used both at work and personally

Cons

Its price and the errors that it sometimes emits during its use, is one of its greatest difficulties. The rest is very useful for what I recommend

timely

Pros

it is very useful for any task to make it on time and won't get late, it can organize the works on time

Cons

nothing to be least like cause I'm happy with this software