Timely

Automatic time tracking software for individuals & teams

visit website

Timely Reviews - Page 4

Really helpful, mindless tracking

The unexpected side effect of seeing my tasks in the memory bar was a productivity boost, because I before I felt like "i can't believe it's 3pm and I'm still on this [thing]" and now I can see that actually, a did a bunch of stuff and am now on [this thing]. Also, as an independent who works from home, it helps me plan my time better. Even though I was planning before, I don't like putting work in my calendar. "Planned time" works great and keeps my calendar clean. I kind of wish it had break reminders, but I can use a separate app for that.

Pros

Super easy. mindless. habit-building. Makes me more productive. Basically, done right.

Cons

I miss the built-in Pomodoro reminders in toggl (desktop).

Timely gives you more freedom through it's simplicity. It just works.

It's rare to find a great product and attentive customer support in the same place. Before Timely, I was frustrated trying to work on specific tasks within a predefined calendar slot. If I missed a slot, the entire day felt off. Timely allows me to use color coding for specific categories of work like marketing or content creation, dragging & dropping as the day progresses. Being able to see planned vs. logged time is another winner. This gives me more freedom to have a successful day and get stuff done!

Pros

Color coding, planned vs logged time, easy project completion by percentage view, drag and drop.

Great user experience!

effective time management and accurate details when invoicing clients.

Pros

The software is very easy to use. The look and feel of the interface, was a very strong selling point very professional and slick.

Cons

Lack of relevant apps integration for my business : Timify app integration would be amazing Integration with Wave invoicing would be great

Absolutely love Timely!

Easy! Useful! Valuable! Intuitive!

Pros

So easy to use. Helps me keep track of the hours spent on each client - or even each project if I want. Timekeeping used to be the bane of my existence - but Timely makes it so easy. Very intuitive to use. Love it!

Cons

Can’t think of anything! I like it all!

Fantastic APP

Pros

Since I've started using Timely my life is just much easier and I have more time to do what I love, doing great work by designing beautiful interfaces! :) Thanks, Timely that I don't have to worry about keeping eye on numbers of hours I've worked anymore :) I wish you all the best for the future! Cheers!

Cons

Super easy way to manage time & billing

Pros

The incredibly easy to use interface makes it really easy to track my own time, as well as my team's.

Cons

Subscription cost is a bit high, given that there are newer apps that solve the same problem on the marketplace that only charge a one-time fee. That said, it's still the best interface / dashboard.

Timely for a Solo Business Consultant

Everything about Timely has been great. It does everything I need for managing the hours I work for each of my clients. Having a list of clients with projects makes allocation easy. The Timely team has been very helpful and communicative when dealing with an issue that required some major development work. I was very impressed with this. The only extra feature I can think of that would be perfect for me is the ability to grab items from within the apps (on the day page) and add them to an entry. I can easily create an entry from one of the app items but to add app items to an entry would be handy. Otherwise I have nothing but praise for the software and the team.

Pros

Value for money and practicality

Cons

Unable to add app items to an entry

A Good Time Tracking Solution, but not a Fit for Our Workflow

While the timely product is a great solution for some kinds of businesses, it didn't fit our particular time tracking needs.

Pros

One of the problems with time tracking apps is that they are cumbersome to get data into accurately. Timely has an approach of fixing this, and for businesses that need to track time to bill clients hourly, timely helps to organize time spent.

Cons

Our particular needs for tracking time are less for checking billable hours and more for analyzing where our time is going, so that we can ensure it is being spent in the right places. Timely wasn't flexible enough for our needs unfortunately, but it could still be for yours.

Easy to use, very handy.

Handy and easy

Pros

It is very straightforward and I could use it on different platforms. Data is available in the cloud and reporting is as expected.

Cons

Well, I'm not quite happy with the pricing plan. I have started with the free subscription and I think that the lowest subscription plan is too high.

Limited time wise, but satisfied

Pros

It helps me keep track of which hours used on which clients. It has a low threshold to registrer. The mobile app makes it easy to registrer on the go in meetings

Cons

Its on the expensive side. a yearner a single user makes it an expense always in danger of cuts for a small business.

Really good at what it does.

It's very clean and focused on its main job. For some, it might not be as fully featured as they'd like it to be but if the features are sufficient for you, you'll love it.

Cons

Good tool for time tracking and creatng hourly invoice

We are really happy and we began to merge our more projects with Timely !

Pros

We are using Timely for billing our clients based on the hours we spend for them, Timely helps us to get the correct hours we spend on their works. The AI mechanism we what we love the most, it suggests us the most effective way to handle our employees by making them more efficient. The AI mechanism they use is really unique and amazing. We rely in them more and more due to this amazing feature !

Cons

The pricing models are not extensively flexible as it needs to have modules based pricing such that the needy ones buy only what they need !

Timely has changed the way I do business. Love this product.

Timely has changed the way I track client work. It is so easy and I have tracked more details and time since starting to use it. Really like that they are always rolling out updates and staying in touch with customers. Top five productivity product I am always recommending to people. Thanks Stephen

Pros

Easy to use. Reporting to clients is great.

Cons

I've needed a solution like Timely for some time. I finally found it and it perfectly suits my needs

Pros

Projects with budgets and different tasks - clients with different projects - tags to measure time spent on different types of tasks - marking projects as billed - timer on tasks - planned time for future tasks

Cons

Ummm.... wish I could set a combined income worth on a project instead of hours. Then as I clock more hours, I see how my hourly income decreases. I often work project-based where I have a set budget and an estimated number of hours set aside for that project. If I choose budget for project and set hourly pay, then if I go over the set time it shows a wrong number while I still get paid only the set amount.

The automation for time

It's really time saver and a proper self manager for your work life, go for it undoubtly .

Pros

The best thing is the automated suggestion which comes up the next day of your working schedule, you can pick them and then you can easily decide what you have to do the next day.

Cons

It's all about tracking, they can really add some more tools in it and some ui improvements can be done to ease the user.

Fantastic - best app ever

As an independent creative producer and arts consultant I wanted an app that could track my time as other freelancer apps, but give me the flexibility to manage the vastness of the projects I work on. Timely's seamless usability across devices, great design that you actually want to look at, colour-coding projects, and the ability to add in project team members as needed to various projects makes it...

Cons

Greatly improved my productivity in time logging.

Pros

The "memory" feature is amazing. It captures most of my activities and helps me build my time log more easily.

Cons

It needs more "memory" auto-logging features. iOS, Android, as well as being able to log Slack channels.

One of the best time tracking apps out there

Pros

New innovative time tracking process - using "Memory" plug-ins which help you remember what you've done during the day. The time tracking UI is very well though-out, intuitive and nice to look at.

Cons

The only thing you might not like is a bit steep pricing for company users. However I did not yet find a better value-for-money solution out there.

Great stuff!

I've been using Timely for about a year now. The app has greatly improved since the redesign, both in usability and in speed. Keep up the good work!

Pros

Speed, simplicity, usability

Cons

None

Easiest Way to Track Time

Pros

Love the simplicity of use. This works perfectly to track time spent on freelance projects and for personal use.

Cons

Pricing but the free version offers everything I need.

Solution to track your hours

Pros

Timely makes easy to track your hours and deliver a guarantee that your client is paying what you have worked

Cons

I really enjoy it, but the design can be more intuitive

Just in time

Pros

Easy to deploy and to configure. Fast adoption with the end users

Cons

Not really something to find except for the api responses and stability retrieving big sets

Perfect for anti procrastination

The planning feature is a game changer, if you encourage yourself to keep up to the plan your productivity levels rise!

Pros

The planning capeabilities

Cons

Does not have task lists to accompany your time reporting

Great Scheduler

Pros

I first was turned on to Timely by a client using it, and it seemed easy and very functional. Now i use it every day to track my time, send it to my billing program, and track others who work for me. Very simple program that does exactly what you need it to do.

Cons

Customer support is not always as fast or on the ball as they should be. they are sometimes hard to get through to. There are some customer fields and more customer information I would like to capture, more like a very simple CRM.

Easy to understand, focused on what matters, great for tracking and reporting,

Save time, super easy onboarding, available everywhere, great reporting

Pros

Available across platforms, integrations galore, ability to capture input from multiple sources to give wider context of how I'm spending my time