Timely

Automatic time tracking software for individuals & teams

visit website

Timely Reviews - Page 5

timely saves me time

I haven't missed a meeting or appointment since getting timely

Pros

I love that it sends you reminder text and emails, that it easily keeps track of all appointments, and that it can connect to facebook to add events easily to my calendar

Cons

only way to contact support is via email, there is no online chat feature

One of the best time tracking tools ever!

This is the best Freelancer Dream.

Pros

The best part of this platform which I like is it is easy to access and use across devices. Being able to easily access time sheets from my mobile started on my PC is great and extremely convenient. It was easy to learn how to use and great for its purpose.

Cons

It is a good platform but sometimes there is a bug in the iOS, but it doesn't break any process and even though it is a paid tool and the pricing is not accessible for everyone, unless you're a company owner.

I'm a believer and switched over from Toggl!

I am in a consultant position where emails, meetings, and projects fill my day. I was using Toggl but found that I had to "remember" to go back through my email, my projects, my calendar all manually and try to piece together what happened each day. The UI frustrated me and wasn't conducive to playing "catch up". It seemed like Toggl is best suited for those that always have a timer running. I...

Avid Timely User

I am a freelancer and use timely all the time to track the progress of projects, scopes, and clients. The addition of other apps have been incredibly helpful and great for tracking productivity.

Cons

Efficient time monitoring software in the industry

Goal setting is now easy at the software helps in adding timelines to the set objectives

Pros

There is free trial version of the software that helps the buyer make an informed decision before buying the product The software is supported by the leading platforms in the market such as Android, Windows among others

Cons

The pricing plan is a bit expensive taking into considerations that they are other similar applications that dispense the same job at a lower price

Another great scheduling software

After finding Timely online and using it for a good couple of months, I found that this is an ideal booking software with minimal issues.

Pros

After using many scheduling software for my makeup business, I found that Timely is great for managing and sending reminders in emails and texts, which other software do not include.

Cons

I have had some issues with appointment confirmations and check-ins before but nothing that negatively impacted my time using it drastically.

Most flexible tacking app around

Timely has brought in valuable asset in tracking time in an efficient manner, both by allowing to plan though the calendar as well as through tracking integrated plug-ins and the mobile app.

Pros

Flexibility and integration with other online/cloud systems as GSuite, Trello, etc.

Cons

Inserting projects names and data could be streamlined some more.

Modern, Easy to Use software. Helps me track my time accurately!

Great time-tracker software which helps me better track my time but also keeps me more aware of logging hours, how I spend my time, etc. Wish they had an Android App.

Cons

Successfully removed the need for manual input

Saved time and energy

Pros

The integration across multiple tools (laptop, iPhone and iPad) is hugely helpful. The Memory AI feature is intuitive and helpful.

Cons

Took me a while to figure out how to make changes/updates to past information, so wasn't completely intuitive to me.

Would be nice with more connectors

We would very much love to see Zendesk officially supported by Timely. Regarding your github implementation, it would be nice if it worked everyday, sometimes it just list no commits even though my account have several commits that day. Memories could be extended a bit, I very much miss the option to select one window to track, and when it is inactive (no keyboard or mouse usage) explicit track that timespan as a new block, this would be nice to track interruptions at work. Love your product :)

Pros

see previous slide

Cons

see previous slide

Timely review

Timely software is great. it needs improvement on web and mobile experience..

Pros

Timely has good features for time tracking , time sheets and attendance.

Cons

timely needs improvement on mobile and web channel experience.

Great Automated Time Tracking

I used Timely a lot when I was freelancing and it was exactly what I needed. I recently started working at an agency and our time tracking needs are a lot more advanced so Timely really isn't a great fit for us, but if you work alone or your needs aren't very complex, it's an excellend app.

Pros

Timely's automated time tracking is really neat and helpful once it has learned your patterns.

Cons

It can take a while for Timely's automated suggestions to be correct, especially if you have complex scheduling needs.

Outstanding application for time registration and reporting

I've been looking for more than 25 years for the right tools for time tracking, reporting and detailed invoicing! TImely covers that with the integration of multiple apps including both the time tracking of professional time and personal time! Fantastic and innovative solutions. Thank you, to our rep and your team! I've never been so focused in my life!

Pros

Ease of use and reporting!

Best Time and Billing software on the market

I am very happy with this app. I have used, and built a few, time tracking systems, and am amazed by the thought and detail put into this service.

Pros

Super clean and easy to use UI. Web, Mobile and Desktop applications.

Cons

The new tags system and the 'billed' vs 'unbilled' do not work together very well. Pausing an entry sometimes fails and the counter keeps going.

More money - less problems!

We became a complete new overview on our time-spending and project hours in an easy and stylish way. Our customers love the report sharing function!

Pros

Timely is very quick and easy to use! You can save a lot of time with the intelligent "Memory Tracker" plugin. The easy way of sharing project reports is second to none - our customers love it!

Cons

For me and my company there are no cons! It all works perfectly!

This is for freelancers

Pros

This software has a function of generating reports of your daily or weekly work and export it in pdf format.

Cons

It could be expensive for larger companies.

A good time tracking app, but there are alternatives

Pros

I've been using timely, that is a very good app to track your time. It's well designed and easy to use, it has many features like projects and tasks and teams

Cons

I've found it to be a bit pricy, even the solo option. There are free alternatives that offer pretty much the same features. They might not be as refined as Timely is, but for the use I was making, the price was a bit high.

The defacto standard for time management and billing

The Timely App has helped me and my business manage our time and billing with such ease that I could not think of a better way to do this than with Timely, it is so easy to use and understand and provides excellent reports so I can see un-billed hours so that we can tell when best to invoice our customers. A truly great system to use, with excellent support from the developers.

Pros

Easy to use with multi user and company views, great reporting for billing and invoicing

Cons

I use timely everyday in front of our standup meeting for customer support team.

Pros

- the hours view and how to add hours - your memory function - the new control view - the reports view

Cons

- the pdf exports (design, export options) - I miss pie and bar charts in the app for a better overview (reports view) - I would like to have weekly email summaries per person or per project (configuration) - could you jump initially to the current day or week (reports view)?

Timely review

Overall experience is good. It help me to manage not ony my time schedule but also my team.

Pros

Simple UI which easy to use and Memory feature.

Cons

Per-user licence cost seems a bit higher end

Powerful time tracking with a steep learning curve

Timely makes it much easier to recognize potential time-sinks in our business workflow and is most likely going to save us dozens of wasted work hours in the future.

Pros

Timely allows for powerful time tracking that gives incredibly useful insights into how you spend your time while working. The reporting features are also a nice addition and an appreciated helper when working with clients billed by the hour. Beyond that, the automatic tracking just works and is an invaluable addition to any business that has to manage their people's time.

Cons

Timely has a bit of a steep learning curve. You have to learn the UI & its featureset simply by exploring & sticking to the app before you can make use of its extensive featureset in a productive way. More help in getting people up to speed would be a nice addition.

For Timekeeper its best

This tools helped me keeping track of my daily time and manage and utilize time with quality.

Pros

- Can easily keep tracks time spent on each task. - Provides analytics reports using historical data that helps to improve in your time efficiency specially in routine tasks. - it's automatic and suggest once your configure it for once.

Cons

- Some features require lot of training to understand. - Few training material available online.

Best for managing Business

Pros

I think this is the best software when it comes to management tools for small businesses. Timely makes it very easy to schedule meetings and appointments with the customers and clients and it's user interface is very easy to understand.

Cons

I don't think there is anything which i disliked about this product. It works fine for me.

Easy of use, Great for Timesheets

Timely helped keep track of timesheets very accurately. It even suggests time entries which saves me too.

Pros

I enjoy the fact that it is available on almost every device. Some apps are limited to either android platform or apple, but this one is available on either.

Cons

I did not like that the app does crash, on occasion. But nothing I can't deal with.

Great software, too pricey for me

Pros

- Automatic time tracking is great - Systems learns to categorise projects better over time - Not needing to start a timer really helps to identify "unconscious" time sinks!

Cons

- Pricing was too steep for me - Sometimes you do just want to have manual control over the time tracking process