Timely

Automatic time tracking software for individuals & teams

visit website

Timely Reviews - Page 6

Easy to use app to organize your time and count hours you spend on each of you projects.

For a freelancer with different clients and different projects this software increased my productivity, no more uncounted = unpaid work.

Pros

Easy to use, integration of other useful software, calenders etc

Cons

At the start I encountered many problems with the integration of the calendars etc, outlook wouldn't integrate at all. I swifted to a gmail agenda which is taken into account.

tracking support

worked well for years, not needed anymore, but my teammates (and partner) use it daily!

Pros

It's been a blessing to use timely to help me stay on top of tracking my personal hours for work. I also love their business developments and rebranding

Cons

I would sometimes get issues with the software not working, but that was due to the size of the screen

Timely was the perfect solution to our time tracking problems

Pros

Timely is incredibly easy and is extremely productive for our team. It has solved all time tracking productivity problems and turned them into strengths. Accuracy and profitability makes this product a must.

Cons

The product doesn't have a ton of features, but the feature they do offer are superior to competitors.

Just what I've been dreaming about for years

As a freelance designer, I track hours across countless projects and clients, often tracking work for a half dozen different accounts in a day. Timely, finally allows me to easily track everything I need to, and nothing I don't. It's a lean mean system that is easy to use, quick to learn, produces great reports for invoices and provides easy to understand analysis of your accounts as they relate to your time and the money you're making. It's also pretty, which for me is huge. I've used all sorts of other systems for tracking freelance work and within firms as well. None of them allow you to just work. Timely does. Timely is svelte and just lets me focus on my work.

Simple and effective

Pros

Simple and effective time tracking and time management tool.

Cons

The integrations are missing, but it's getting there.

Good time tracker

Only using it for a while to track the time spending on certain tasks. Good so far.

Pros

Using it to track the time I've spent on personal and work tasks, it's been really good so far. Easy to use.

Cons

It's a simple piece of software and it does its job really well. Nothing that I could dislike about it.

Good user experience. Functions are useful for my projects

Security that my project hours are properly logged and the reports I can generate from the system

Pros

The easy way to enter activities an log hours. Memory is quite amazing and that I can enter activities directly from calendar events.

Cons

Not enough flexibility with regards to pricing individual tasks. Otherwise no special dislikes have surfaced yet

Timely Review

Pros

Timely is an incredible app for keeping your productivity up!

Cons

There are some other apps that are comparable.

Great for tacking my time, with minimal effort

I've been using Timely for the past 5 months and I love it. It's simple to use, and simple to track time. With the new "Memory" feature I can track my time spent on online projects with minimum effort.

Pros

Simple to use with minimal effort to track my hours.

Cons

The mac app have had some issues with refreshing event over a longer period of time, but it's getting better.

a must use time tracking tool. Almost no manual input required. Saved me at least 4 hours per month.

Time saver and found extra billable hours

Pros

The Memory feature automagically tracking time is a serious game changer. We have "discovered" more billable hours each month and the reports produced for clients show exactly how their money has been spent. And we love the almost zero input required.

Your time manager

Pros

The intelligence and the task stacks which build up and populated to you as per the importance of the task, so that you don't skip anything important.

Cons

Most of the reminders just go to the junk of the email which sometime may be skipped.

Timely

Pros

i like that it makes scheduling easier. It dose actually help with schedules for the whole group.

Cons

i like this app however i wish there was a way to make it for each person and their appointments not everyone's yet be able to see everyone's at the same time. it would help because they would know who's available and whos not at what ever time the client is looking to come in. I honestly like it but i will be on the look out for a update for sure with more features.

Smart & simple

Pros

User interface, user experience and Memory Tracker, which is clearly why I'm using Timely instead one of the other players in the time tracking game.

Cons

Two weeks of Memory history for the price, the Essential plan is too short in my opinion 1 month would be perfect.

Superb app for your time management

Great app, very superb. Help me to manage my working hours for every project handled.

Pros

Timely is verrrrryyyy super. You can accurately track your working time effortlessly. No need for you to create a manual time sheet creation. Supported by AI, Timely can help you to track and categorise your works!

Cons

Since I only provide the review based on the free trial, I hope they can have more time given for the free trial-er haha

Complete scheduling solution in small packet

Pros

We are using this for internal meeting and we are receiving great output. Cost effective, easy to implement, manage and reporting is great. Available in all platforms.

Cons

Smartphone apps lack in functionality & not frequent updates.

Such a great way to organize appointments

Pros

I love that I can customize my appointment types, I set up my pricing, very easy to work with, and for my clients to work with as well.

Cons

So far I like everything. No cons as of now, very simple for me and for my clients as well!!!!!!!!!!

Good to improve efficiency

Pros

It simplified the way we organize appointments. It offers an extensive integration in terms of reminders with SMS and emails, all automated

Cons

The design in the app is not as clear as the one of the desktop version in my opinion

A good PM software

Pros

Relatively easy to use. Can manage a team and has a good mobile app. Can track hours automatically is the best feature.

Cons

A little pricey for the product. Can expand on features a little more. The interface doesn't have a clean look,

Great scheduling software that comes with ML

Pros

Neat scheduling and time management UI/UX. It also uses machine learning and artificial intelligence which is cool.

Cons

Nothing to complain at all! The company is nice to provide support, the product is good and has a great value

A cloud based business software

Pros

It is very helpful for small businesses, like shops to manage their business immaculately. It is very helpful to schedule appointments and for generating bills.

Cons

Providing individual account logins will be helpful.

Amazingly useful

I work freelance and this app allows me to track all my project seamlessly. The UI is really well done, you can color-code your projects, divide them into subprojects and assign different hourly pricing for the subprojects and it calculates the totals automatically for you. Must-have!

Pros

The UI is great.

What to say

Pros

the customer service is amazing they work with you and try to help you out right away. Also some feature work amazingly

Cons

there isn't anything that I can complain about but, only when you have to input Tip when you have a sale.

Timely works

Pros

Works on mobile device and desktop. Great for project time tracking. Overall nicely laid out and easy to use.

Cons

an be a bit cumbersome for daily time tracking if your job requires daily hour by hour tracking.

Great job!

It's an important for me to understand how much time I spend on every project I have plus have an opportunity to plan my time. Especially for projects with a time/price budget.

Pros

Good timer and an opportunity to plan my time

Cons

The price :)

VEERRY good, soon to be great!

Perfect tool for people who forget to click "start timer" on regular time trackers. It also gives a great insight into how much you actually do.

Pros

The intuitiv inclusion of the external resourses.

Cons

Trello doenst show if you check a checklist of.