Timely

Automatic time tracking software for individuals & teams

visit website

Timely Reviews - Page 7

Not much to it. That's what I want out of Time Tracking.

Pros

Timely is simple and easy to use. Fair ammount of integrations. Support is pretty good.

Cons

It is limited in terms of some other time tracking software but for what I need it works great.

Must have tool for freelances

Combined with the Memory Tracker application for Mac, this tool is very useful. This helps me a lot to measure the time I spend on each project and this simplifies my life for the edition of invoices at the end of the month!

Pros

Easy, efficient and reliable.

Cons

Best way to track your time

Pros

It keeps me motived by tracking my time and helps with the planning of it. It is nice that It also has reports for the time spent

Cons

I had no issues with it. Everything is fine

When you need to know when, Timely is here!

Pros

We used to mark everything via a spreadsheet, and you can imagine how difficult that becomes. When we moved over to Timely, we we're happy to know it integrated well within our systems. Instead of tracking people individually, we we're now able to track hours (for hourly employees) seamlessly and quickly without having to open multiple documents.

Cons

As of now, I don't have any issues with this software, I used to have time-tracking on People-soft and it was a bit frustrating, but using Timely has been great so far.

Nice time track app

Pros

I like that they it works on multiple devices and I can enter the time on my phone as well as on the laptop.

Cons

Lacks functionality, like notifications on the mobile app.

Timely has helped us to become more efficient

Pros

Timely is a handy way to organize meetings with clients and keep organized one's agenda

Cons

Would be nice to be able to customize the design of invoices and gift cards

Plenty of Features for Solo-Preneur

Pros

Simple to set up, easy to modify, lots of features in the free version.

Cons

Inability to create flexible-time appointments.

Vest time tracking tool yet!

I've been using Timely for over a year now as an independent consultant with many clients. The ease of use for noting work is incredibly simple and the interface makes reviewing the state of affairs so much easier than anything else I've ever tried. The calendar integration takes another step out of what can otherwise be a painfully manual process. Being able to quickly export reports to accompany invoices is great. Highly recommended for individuals and teams.

Cons

Best projects time log & billing.

Best projects time log & billing for me as web designer freelance. Week view is friendly, easy to manage any busy tasks.

Pros

Week views.

Cons

PDF report export is not support my language. (Note field)

Fast, easy, flexible

As consultant working on multiple customers at the same time, I am depending on a good time registration solution. Timewritting is never fun, everybody would prefer not to write hours. But out of all solutions I have testet (think most of them) TimelyApp is by far the most flexible, easiest and fast solution i have used (over 1,5 years now). Writing hours almost starts to be fun. Fantastic in app support on top of great product! Recommended highly!

Finally, it just works!

Finally a time logging solutions that just works.. Also, it great for people like me that is not all that organized, and helps me remember at the end of the day (or week) what I actually did work on.

Cons

Such a cool idea, and made simple!

Pros

I really liked the way you could implement this on any sized team, and it wasn't a huge ask or needed tons of onboarding.

Cons

The only downside is that you really need the whole team's buy-in to get the full value out of it. Just push the benefits, and there shouldn't be a problem.

Timely

Pros

Excellent GUI Intuitive easy to learn, Easy to input notes

Cons

No warning of adding a customer twice monthly fees

Sarah's timely review

Timely is perfect for my needs as I am a freelance graphic designer juggling jobs in between looking after my family. The only other features I think would be useful would be one that sends me a message to check if I still want the clock running as sometimes I forget to stop it!! It would also be useful if you could invoice direct from timely. Otherwise it's perfect and I love it!!!

Before Timely I had no idea where I was spending my time

Timely is an incredibly easy and visual piece of software that helps you to organise your time as well as plan it. Its calendar view is simply brilliant. I can now see which of my jobs are profitable and which project types need costs adjusting in future. This is especially important if you offer fixed pricing to your customers. Timely will make you more productive. Period.

Timely - Manage my Time Easily

Overall, Timely helps me manage and track my time efficiently without much overhead or wasted time. It's designed to be as simple to use as possible.

Pros

The simple interface allows me to quickly record and track my time when working on projects. The suggestions save me a ton of typing and allows me to stay productive.

Cons

On occasion, the suggestions aren't entirely relevant to what I'm doing, but I think the AI suggestions are improving as I'm using it.

Best time tracking & management app!

Awesome app with a great user interface that's easy to use. Customer support was really helpful. Love this app!

Cons

Great time tracking tool for s small company!

Having several projects simultaneously for a startup or small firm is difficult to track all the projects unless you have some back office member. Timely can be your handy back office keeper even you have no time to go back to the office, or use your desktop. Love this product!

Pros

Easily can keep all projects status and budgets.

Cons

Android UI is some how strange design...

Asset of Time

Pros

I like using an app that best tells me how to manage my time more efficiently. And that's what timely does.

Cons

I would like to see things easier to use by color coding. And add options to go back a few days in case of mistakes or missed deadlines.

Timely

Pros

I love how Timely automatically shows you how much money you made based on the time that you put in. As a freelancer, that makes life so much easier.

Cons

The overall website is a tad bit cluttered, and would take a bit getting used to.

Great software at a high price

Pros

I liked the automatic time tracking functionality most from this software. Made it very easy to manage my time and see the trends that happened with my work without putting in much extra time to manage this.

Cons

The pricing is much steeper compared to other alternatives out there like Timing app. As a result, you would have to really do a cost benefit analysis on the cost vs the amount of benefits you get from it.

Timely in the future

It take to long time for me to find information and put in new hours months back. If I for example have to find or put in hours i january 2016. It`s important for me to hit january 2016 with one or a few touch. It`s not many lawyer that use timely. You should ask yourself why...

Cons

Outstanding- provides a great solution for tracking time

All the things I like- you're staying ahead of the curve, responsive to customer concerns and needs, and your solution provides robust reporting features and it's scalable. I've already recommended your app to my business associates and clients, and I will continue to do so.

Appointment Scheduling

Pros

Useful tool to allow clients to schedule appointments on my availability calendar.

Cons

Tried this product for design appointments but its a lot for the few appointments that I actually have.

Great Timesheet Program

Timely is great to use for Timesheet. It is easy and intuitive; and has all functions needed. I can easily have time tracking for several projects, plan the projects individually and get adequate reports quickly. I would recommend Timely to everyone!