Upland Timesheet Reviews

Upland Timesheet

Timesheet Tracking Solutions for the Project Workforce

4.2/5 (5 reviews)

Mari Skippers

Best application I have ever used

Reviewed 2013-02-07

Buy the product and get rid of the spreadsheet/duplication of work madness.

Pros
Easy to use and support. Easy to implement and maintain. Has the features out of the box for businesses to use when ready. Can implement in a phased approach. I would recommend this product to anyone--large or small. My company uses many other tools because of its size but I would prefer to only be using this one. We use both the imesheet and project management capabilities.

Cons
I could use more flexiblity in the adhoc reporting capability but being able to do what I can has helped reduced the cost of creating custom reports until the business is sure of what they need.

Anonymous

Quality Software for Professional Services Automation

Reviewed 2014-05-23

Tenrox is being used within our organization for Time and Expense Entry, Invoicing and Resource Management. We integrate the Tenrox data to our in-house financial system. We have been very pleased with the product quality, the experience and knowledge of the Tenrox consulting resources, and the responsiveness of the support organization.

Pros
Robust functionality for time management, expense reporting, and billing. The Tenrox software has been able to meet our business requirements. Flexible software that can easily be re-configured as our business changes and grows.

Cons
Ad-hoc reporting is dismal. Plan to have a sql developer engaged to generate custom reports. Check on the availability of consulting resources (especially developers) prior to signing a contract for implementation assistance.

Guy Mizrachi

Good PM solution w/ Timesheet reporting

Reviewed 2016-11-06

A good solution to manage projects and report time, however this is a pretty outdated software. Reporting time is easy and user friendly, but managing projects in this solution is not as simple as you would expect. Also, creating reports is powerful but still has many limitations in terms of speed, configuration and visual reporting.

Mark T.

Great Time, Expense and Billing Application!

Reviewed 2014-03-27

We've been using Tenrox's Timesheet.com solution for a few years now and it's improved our time and expense tracking time by several days. All timesheet and expenses are easily viewed in my dashboard and I receive alerts when a timesheet or expense has been submitted. The billing is also very convenient. It has helped us bill faster and become more organized as an organization. the Customer Service and Support is also very helpful and responsive.

Ryan Mac

A nice application, supported by a great team

Reviewed 2014-03-18

Tenrox is a very useful applications that has served our time tracking needs well for many years. Now after upgrading we are hoping to get much more out of the system to provide more business value. Tenrox support, project manager, and account manager have all been extremely flexible and helpful over the course of the entire project.