Timesheets.com Reviews - Page 23

Easy for employees to sign in and out.

Pros

Ease of use. Employees can easily clock in and I can adjust their time if needed. Easily corrected mistakes.

Timesheet

Pros

It's easy to use to record your work hours.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. I've had no problems.

Review of Timesheets.com

Overall, I enjoyed using the software. I would use it again.

Pros

I enjoyed using this software. It’s easy to use and it is appealing to the eye. I didn’t have any issues while using it.

Cons

I didn’t have too many complaints regarding this software. I was able to do what I needed to do without any issues.

Super easy to track hours

Pros

Interface is super simple. With one click, I am tracking hours

Cons

No app available at the time which would of been convenient.

Excellent Customer Service

I started an online chat session with Adrian who promptly converted this to a phone call including Joel so my questions could be answered promptly, effectively and personally. Adrian and Joel were patient, clear and concise and answered my questions professionally and authoritatively. It is a pleasure to work with the people of timesheets.com. I highly recommend this service to business owners.

HAPPY WITH SERVICE

Pros

IT IS EASE TO USE , THE STAFF IS FRIENDLY HELPFUL AND EASY TO CONTACT. ALWAYS READY TO HELP.........

Quality of Service

customer service has been awesome since day one and the software is so user friendly, and easy to set up

Pros

the software is so user friendly

Does it all

I am the owner of a company that in the last 2 years has grown to 30 employees. I can say with 100% certainty I would not have been able to manage all the employees time cards and HR documents without Timesheets.com. I use it for everything. Now I have two managers who use daily. I absolutely love it!!! I 100% recommend it if you have 2 employees of 500. It is a huge part of our success.

Pros

Simplicity!!

Cons

NONE!!!!!!!

Excellent product---with Excellent, Excellent , Excellent Customer Service!!

Superior product that exceeds our (very demanding) expectations! We have 18 people enrolled on Timesheets.com, some payroll, some Project outside contractors--Timesheets.com handles all our needs, including PTO tracking with ease. Raya, our Customer Service Rep, was exceptional--got us up and running very smoothly and always with a smile! She definitely deserves at least 10 stars!!

Really good product. INCREDIBLE Customer Service

I have never been more impressed with any service provider when a question needs to be answered or a problem solved. They are INCREDIBLY responsive and knowledgeable. Truly a great experience to work with them.

Pros

Simple and integrates into Salesforce.com

Cons

Reporting is not simple and has no dashboards.

Simply the Best!!!

While new to HR, I have found this software simple to use and effective for all of our business needs. I have been able to control costs and manage employee hours with great ease. Timesheets customer support has always come through when i have had to do anything out of the ordinary. They walk me through solutions and always do it with a smile(over the phone). Thank you Timesheets!!!

Cons

Pretty good solution for time tracking

Make timekeeping simple and your team will do it (so they say lol) and timesheets.com is definitely simple.

Pros

Timesheets.com is cloud based so setup was super simple. The interface is nice and fresh looking and day to use is pretty simple and intuitive.

Cons

There are other time keeping tools on the market that integrate with larger project management platforms like Jira, which this product lacks.

It works ok

All data was stored and I didn't need to collect data from employees directly

Pros

Nothing stands out as a pro, it works for what the intention is. There are more cons than pros so Im looking for an alternate program.

Cons

User controls are not as intuitive as I would like. I have a hard time with the archive functions. Also I thought initially that the geo location would allow for mileage tracking.

Extensive Features

We are able to have a single location to track PTO, timesheets, mileage and reimbursements. Eventually we will start using it as a place to house all our human resources documents.

Pros

I like that the software offers multi-functionality such as personal reimbursements, mileage and PTO tracking.

Cons

It is sometimes hard to intuitively navigate the software so either I spend more time than usual searching for a feature, or I need to contact customer service.

professional, friendly and concise. Helped me with a variety of things beyond what I asked about.

Easier to track everyone's hours and what account they worked on.

Pros

Staff likes the timer - easy to use and pause. I like the support that I just got that took a look at my account and how i do things and helped me customize it better to my needs.

Cons

Its a little old looking, but its functionality more than makes up for it. Also wish that when someone logged project hours, that they "cost" would automatically show up for payroll hours.

TimeSheets

My overall experience with this product is good and I would recommend it to my peers.

Pros

I love that there is a Mobile clock in and clock out feature, this makes it convenient for the end user.

Cons

In my opinion I do not think it is very user-friendly for the average person.

Extremely user friendly given the numerous amounts of jobs the software offers.

Called in to update payment information. In 15 minutes Joel helped me with the update, explained that I was not maximizing the software's potential and educated me on how I could get a lot more out of this product. Even took the time out to teach me step-by-step on how to use a few functions! Glad I called in; call ended with the "wow factor"! Great Customer Service experience.

Cons

Easy to use, many features and outstanding customer service

Timesheets.com has made timekeeping easy for my staff. I love how easy it is to pull reports and manage the PTO request and approval process as well. But I've been most impressed by the online customer service help window which provides instant answers to basic questions, and the phone support has been very thorough as well. I highly recommend Timesheets.com

Pleasantly Surprised!

Our company has used Timesheets.com trial for a few weeks and decided to activate service today. The technical support and customer service representatives at Timesheets.com have been a huge help as we train our team to use the system. So far the transition has gone well for our team to use Timesheets.com and I'd recommend it.

Cons

Timesheets has sharpened the online experience with clean and user friendly interface.

Within just minutes of placing my customer service call for a few "clean-up" issues in my data and report cycle, Joel responded with clear, concise, and effective instructions. He went beyond immediate question to suggest how my reports could be more easily read and accessed. He walked me through the changes, and now I feel more in control of my records.

Cons

Timesheets.com's tech support is second to none!

Timesheet.com is definitely a time saver not only for me but also for my employees. No more lost timesheets, no more phoning the guys to see how long they were at a service call, no more nagging the guys to get their time sheets in. I have been using this for 3 months now and so far there are only pros, no cons. Thank you timesheets.com.

Awesome Software!

We have been relying on Timesheets.com for over 5 years. We have 6 employees at 2 different locations and it allows me to monitor and track their time, mileage and expenses. We process our own payroll through Quickbooks Online and it is an extremely easy process with Timesheets. We can't give it high enough praise, it's an indespensable part of our business!

Timeclockonline recomendation

We have been using time clock with this company for several years we started with approx. 6 users and now up to 16 users the customer service is very good and I get answers instantly and if they are not available I usually get a call back within the hour I would recommend this company for time clock its web based and my employees can clock in from anywhere,

Cons

HIGHLY RECOMEND TO ANY BUSINESS OWNER!!!!!!!

I have several part-time employees and it's always hard to keep track of when they are coming and going. Now you can easily track hourly times for payroll and to see when someone actually came into start working. Have used this service for over 1 year and they have Excellent customer service. Highly Recommend!!

Nice UI and Project Management

Good experience with the UI. I enjoyed the workflow management.

Pros

This software makes organized projects very simple and streamlined. It's easy to coordinate with other team members using it's easy UI and relatively clean layout.

Cons

There are many project management tools out there. This one excels but not beyond others I've seen that are specifically focused on project management. This is a one-size-fits-all approach.