Timesheets.com Reviews - Page 24

Highly Recomended

We've been using Timesheets.com for a couple of years now and absolutely love it. It's very easy to use and saves us a lot of time. The response time from their support team is almost always immediate and they are great to work with! I highly recommend Timesheets.com.

Pros

Easy to use, accurate, great customer service, great price!

Cons

This software for us has been a great help considering we we loosing track of time and over paying.

The pros is it keeps accurate time. The cons for us has not been any they have answered when we need to ask questions and help us through. I would suggest that if you have any more service that is complementary to our contract to know up front as I just found out the mileage and expense tracking is apart so on to using this. Thanks.

Timesheets Review

It has some good features but still not something you can fully use it for all your project related tasks.

Pros

Web based online tool for time tracking keep track of employees and projects utilization and expenses Provides analytical data to help employee payroll it has customized reports its saves a lot time can be integrate with CRM

Cons

used for small business only It don't seems having everything like Clarity PPM not popular in organizations and among project managers

One of the best payroll tracking products I've ever worked with.

The only thing better than this product is their support. We have had very few real issues, but occasionally when a "how do I do this" question comes up, support is super patient lending a hand to those of us who don't spend a lot of time inside the software. I recommend this software to colleagues regularly!

Feedback on www.timesheets.com

I've always received exceptional service from Gideon who remembers and knows our unique payroll needs. He offers fast, short cut, targeted suggestions for our needs. He's a top notch professional in client services!

Pros

The report features of customizing

Cons

the time card view of employees clocks in and out for the day. It's not that easy to decide. It doesn't seem as user-friendly to eyeball glance quickly if you are in a hurry and under tight deadlines.

Great service and program

The on-line chat works great! The program is so very user friendly. Customer service people are terrific.

Pros

Very user friendly. Can easily correct any mistakes. Quick and easy to get set up. Customer service and sales people are terrific.

Cons

None

Mason helped me over the phone with setting up a new employee and customizing some features.

Pros

Customer Service is very good and the program is easy to use for my staff and for me as administrator

Cons

No cons, nothing that I haven't been able to resolve through contacting customer support. So far, everyone has been great.

TIME SHEETS

Since contacting Time Sheets for a review of the software, I have been hooked not only with the program but with the staff. The best set of customer support I have encountered in a long time.....especially Gideon. I am lucky to have found Time Sheets in my research for time management of my crew.

Cons

I hear Timesheets is a great tool to keep track of time

Works really well to track time

Pros

My friend uses this for his business to track time for his employees. He says it works great.

Cons

My friend says that sometimes he has some employees clock in when they are not working

A Solid Team Member

We've had Timesheets on our team for the past 5 or 6 years. The best thing about this system is the customer service. They respond quickly and I always leave with what I need. The next best would be the product itself. We are able to tailor the system to our exact needs and it always works for us. Highly Recommended.

Time Saver

Timesheets.com has been a big time saver for my department. The reports are very useful and easy to pull. Approving time off requests and payroll has become quick and easy. Additionally, if I have any questions, my account manager, Danielle, is quick to respond and has provided excellent solutions.

WOW Service!!!

Timesheets.com was easy to start up when I hired my first employee. My staff found it simple to clock-in & out. I love that I can review any manual changes she made for approval. I'm now adding additional staff & Joel made it so easy to do this. I'll continue referring other employers to use this service. Doreen

Cons

Timesheets is easy to navigate, and the customer service is second-to-none.

I am fairly new at using data entry of this type, and this particular software along with the instructional materials provided makes it simple and manageable. The team at Timesheets is always available to assist, and are even willing to adjust programming to fit our needs! Great product and service.

Cons

Excellent customer service and ease of use

Timesheets.com has excellent customer service and the software is easy to use. Downloading the reports to Excel for further analysis is a snap. The chat line when using the software is great because of the prompt response time and the expert assistance. I'm very happy with the product.

Great service

It's very straightforward and easy to use. Whenever I need help the people are very helpful when assisting.

Pros

Easy to use. No problems ever. Navigation is great

Cons

Nothing to report really. Have never had a problem.

Customer rep was very pleasant and helpful, answered all the questions/concerns I was having

Pros

I like that it can track our employees individually, customer service is always available, they are very helpful and friendly.

Cons

minor glitches with the deductions process, but other than that, everything seems to be working fine. I do not have any issues at this time.

Great company and product

We have had a fantastic experience with timesheets.com. The product is easy to use, report features are excellent and the people & service is excellent. We strongly recommend this system to any company looking for a simple stand alone, time & expense tracking system.

Be in Control

Great to control and organize all office and employees work.

Pros

My Managers love it, they are in control now.

Cons

it is a wonderful software, so far has no issues.

Great Support

Time Sheets.com is very responsive, and even offers support when it looks like you might not be using their product to its fullest capacity. We have called a few times and always got a very wonderful person who helped us tremendously. Couldn't be more pleased

Cons

Excellent software great for small companies and project tracking

the customer Service is what keeps me using Timesheets. Our company tracks project times as well as salaried employees and this software is one of the best choices we have made. I high recommend Timesheets for a great online tracking and payroll software.

Timesheets.com is great!

The team at Timesheets.com is always super helpful and patient! They are open to suggestions if the software doesn't happen to have a functionality that we'd like to see. I really like the ease of use and how simple it is to track time, PTO and holiday pay.

Great!

They are always adding new features, it is very easy to use and the customer service is great! One suggestion would be to allow sub supervisors that have the same permission settings as a given supervisor, but the employees still show they report to the supervisor.

Looks good so far !!

I am just getting started using this product after reviewing several. First time on a needed some help and was quickly and efficiently contacted through the chat line. Joel was efficient and helped me with the questions I had. Good product and excellent service so far.

Great timekeeping software.

Good reports for total hours, and specific categorized hours such as overtime (1.5 times pay), vacation / sick / holiday. HR tracking feature is helpful, too, but wish there were more features for it. We have multiple locations and can segregate

User Friendly

Timesheets is very user friendly. We just recently trialed another time keeping system and it was too basic for our needs. We are a small company and don't use everything Timesheets offers, but if we continue to grow we might be able to utilize it more.