Timesheets.com Reviews - Page 26

Troubleshooting Project Archiving

Ingrid was very helpful in diagnosing and resolving our project archiving issue. We were able to determine that the project would not archive due to a zero dollar expense item.

Timesheets

Pros

I like how easy it is to keep track of worker's time

Cons

I don't have any complaints. It is a great software

timesheets

Great customer support, but I do feel that the ease of use is not user friendly. I feel that it could be made easier (especially for the technology challenged).

YOU ROCK TIMESHEETS

Timesheets has been so helpful. Any time I call with a question, not only do they quickly resolve but they also educate me on the process for future reference.

Timesheets.com Review

Overall, there are some changes that I would like to see made to this platform before using it again next year/ in the future.

Pros

I like that it has access to a calendar so that you can accurately enter/ log your hours that have been worked. The log itself seems to be pretty orderly.

Cons

The thing that I liked the least about this software is that it would glitch quite frequently, which made it incredibly hard to input my hours sometimes. Additionally, it was not user-friendly/ obvious how to use it when I first became a user of this software.

Hi Samatha, I can't find you or any company with your name in our client list. We also don't handle companies with over 5000 users. I'm pretty sure you meant to leave this review for someone else. Would you mind terribly removing it, since your description of the service being glitchy is inconsistent with the high standards with which we operate our business and our up-time record? I would very much appreciate it :)

Pros

Timesheets are a simple process for individuals to fill out however as a manager there is a lot to keep track of. It has really simplified our process and it is not too expensive.

Cons

Pretty basic program wish you got a little more with it. However also works great for those working in the field.

Excellent

Time sheets is extremely easy for me and my employees to use. The GPS feature has saved me countless hours by making sure my employees are at the job site when they clock in/out

TimeSheets

I have been a user for a number of years. They maintain great support personal, as well as have a program that is user-friendly. Highly recommend this program.

Cons

We found a better alternative

We gave up after three weeks and frankly used Excel spreadsheets to manage timesheets in our company.

Pros

That it was supposed to make managing timesheets painless for everyone.

Cons

Painless? It was nothing if not painful. Confusing and inefficient.

Hi, Are you sure you left this review for the right company, Timesheets.com? If so, please call us. We would obviously like to understand why you thought there was difficulty. This is a very atypical experience and any input we might get from you would be put to good use. If this review was for another company, kindly ask to have it removed so it can be attributed to the right organization.

Great product for the small cost

Pros

The cost to start off with is lower but without the cheap product. Easy to use for every level of computer knowledge. Its nice to be able to track employees hours and allow each to have a time clock at their desks.

Cons

The product works well and I am not sure there is anything i dislike.

Great customer Service

I spoke with customer service agent who was able to call me within seconds of my inquiry and updated my information very quickly. Great customer service!

Great Customer Service

Has lots of features that must be learned by devoting time to it. Great Customer service in case you need it. Easy quick fix for them incase we need some help.

Cons

One week's experience so far. Excellent!

Easy start up. Intelligent employees grasped easily. Problem employees quit. Overtime cut dramatically. Support is great when I had questions. Highly recommended.

Great Tool

This system is easy to use. The site has great reporting and help features that we use. And whenever we have questions, there is always help available!

Great customer service

Pros

Customer service is exceptional and great knowledge and delivery of training. He was impressive in handling customer expectations.

Cons

Lack of knowledge on my part but the customer service representative was so knowledgeable and articulate in his explanations.

Cost effective alternative

Used during an internship. Helped with tracking employees worked and performance reviews

Pros

This is a cost effective alternative for smaller businesses. Includes ability for employees to clock in from different locations

Cons

No cons so far. Great system for tracking

Overall great software to get all the basics done!

Pros

Ease of use, low monthly fee, tracks hours/vacations/sick leave, easy input into system, great initial setup and customer service

Cons

Setting up new employees was a little harder, some hidden features, but otherwise good software that is easy to learn.

Great Service

This is a very user-friendly application, my staff and myself have not had any problems. Customer Service has always been great when I needed help.

We have been using this software for approximately 15 months love it

The system is very intuitive and so it is easy to use even if you are not very computer knowledgeable. Their customer service is fantastic always helpful

Timesheets Rocks

Customer pop up support is excellent. This software does far more I need it to. I love the clock in/out feature. Payroll lady loves it too.

Easy Time sheet Services

This company has great customer service. I love this program. It makes payroll so easy. We have been a customer for years. Love it.

Timely Timesheets

I would definitely recommend to a colleague!

Pros

Timesheets.com allows our candidates to easily input their time worked daily. Not too many problems easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes older candidates have challenges navigating the software to input their time.

great experence

had a chat help assistant today and joel was great help answer all my question correctly also help me step by step with my problem love it very professional

neat and cool to use

Pros

I like the most about this software is the ability to keep things in order is cool. Keeping track of time cards is easy.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that the interface can be a little challenging to use. Other than that, its fine.

Excellent Product, ease of access & use. User friendly. Spot on customer service.

Really glad we are using this product for our firm. Have used many other project / time / expense tracking systems. This is by far the best.