Timesheets.com Reviews - Page 3

We think it's flexible, extremely easy to use, and it was very easy to integrate.

Pros

This has been the most powerful tracking service we've incorporated since inception. We found the setup to be quick and easy, while being easy to navigate and providing powerful reporting tools. Payroll and billing has become easier than ever before, while scaling up to the size of our business successfully.

Cons

At first, there were concerns that Timesheets.com might not work well because of the size of our company. It would also be the first solution outside of our local network. We're extremely glad we decided to give it a try because it's been better than we could have ever expected. Sometimes we do experience slowdowns, but that's because of connectivity to the service, not the service itself.

Timesheets For Staff- good or bad?

It's fast & simple. I can easily send in hours manually, send in what PTO I am using/used with absolute ease, & quickly access my hours/timesheet/details. Would definitely recommend.

Pros

The software itself is absolutely simple, which is definitely a must when needing to clock in for a shift. My favorite feature (on my phone only for security) is that the login screen has the clock in & out option, so if you use your phone to clock in, you don't have to do the extra step of logging in & then clocking in or out.

Cons

Occasionally it will acknowledge that you clocked in/out, but doesn't register in the system. It is not an all the time issue, though!

Hi Ashlee, I saw your review and wanted to thank you for the high marks! I also noticed you mentioned something about clock punches not being acknowledged. Please contact us if you think this has happened so we can inspect the audit trail with you together. Clock punches don't (and can't) disappear. It would cause an inconsistent state in our database and throw up a ton of red flags. I wouldn't want you to think that actually happens so if we look at the audit trail together we can make sure you see what actually occurred. In most cases, there's some element of human error involved, but please don't take my word for it. Definitely contact us if you can pinpoint a punch where you think this happened.

Outstanding customer service with a product to match!

We've been a client for five years and absolutely love this product. We're a Staffing company and have a software program with an online timecard but prefer to use timesheets. At one point, we tried to reduce our costs by using only our online timecard and had so many requests from our clients that after a very short period we went back to timesheets.com. Whenever I've had a question, Joel has always been extremely responsive. THANK YOU!

Pros

It so easy to use, even for non-technical people like me! The reports a valuable and in five years we've never encountered a technical problem. The pricing is very reasonable and customer service excellent.

Great for a Small Business Owner

Very good....Customer support is consistently helpful and able to assist on resolution of question or issue

Pros

I was attracted to its HR function. I am able to use this to track and document staff performance and any incidences. Gives me a one stop shop so to speak on documentation of staff

Cons

Does not translate in Intuit payroll. I now just use Timesheets to track PTO. I was not able to get it to translate into intuit payroll software

Easy to use, friendly customer service

Pros

This software is easy to navigate and very intuitive. The reason we chose this over other sites was the ability to assign multiple staff codes to an individual employee. Timesheets.com ended up calling us because after we increased the number of staff users and paid the new annual fee, they informed us that we were actually eligible for the non-profit 20% discount which was great! The process to update the new amount owed was quick and easy.

Cons

The software overall is a good value for the money spent.

As an hourly employee, this is so easy!

Pros

I like that every employee is held accountable to clock in and out of work. It is an extremely easy-to-use and functional software that helps the finance department to accurately pay the employees every two weeks. I also like that we can add mileage and review our statements, as well as adding in paid time off, holidays, and sick time.

Cons

Everyone is held to a moral standard, so everyone is inputting their own hours. Unfortunately there is no other way of knowing whether or not a person inputted the correct hours.

Excellent time tracking even for complex system

Our company is able to clock in/out nearly 100 employees throughout several states, including lunch breaks, and breaks in time due to AM/PM shifts with ease and accuracy. The implementation to import it to our payroll system due to the seemingly endless codes we have to apply to all of our staff and location, allows us to track and budget each location we have.

Pros

The online tracking, reporting and upload availability to our payroll system makes processing payroll more accurately.

Cons

Trying to uncover or find some functions that aren't utilized often is time consuming - BUT - their customer support is terrific!!

Satisfied customer for 7 years

Your program has removed those petty HR employee issues of absentee, late and/or vacation/days off issues. This system eliminates that opportunity for an employee to take advantage of the employer. Most important when it comes to pay period reporting, it provides the printout very easily for my bookkeeper to pay. The Timeclock Online support over the years has been very courteous and patient with me. As small business owners we have enough on our plate, and your support allows me to focus on what I do best. Great job and keep up the good work, you've been a big help.

Pros

Ease of use and service support

Cons

Much more stuff than I need or use, but that's OK

Consultation to use vacation accruals and assign a supervisor

I needed to address vacation accruals and the consultant explained everything and added every detail to make sure it would accurately be accrued

Pros

Online ability to use time clock in multiple locations and print time sheet to submit payroll on any computer. Also, employee have to be on company wifi to clock in as a security not to clock in before actually arriving to work.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like but will let you know if it happens.

User friendly

Pros

Ease of use for users and administrator Customer support was easy to contact and recovery solution.

Cons

Reports are a bit tricky to master but easy enough once you learn them Unable to mass put in holiday pay, I have to do it one employee at a time

Hi Jessica, I saw your review. I wanted to let you know that we absolutely have a tool to input holiday time for everyone at once. You do NOT need to enter holiday hours one employee at a time. Please see the Global Manual Entry link in the TOOLS section of our left menu. Please call us if you need help, but that form is all you need!

Best Customer Servicee

Overall experience with Timesheets has been amazing!!! Again, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], BEST customer service I have ever received, patient and kind and has always explained things and has been so very helpful!

Pros

Timesheets is very user friendly - Customer Service, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] goes above and beyond to assist in every aspect of the system. He is a joy to work with and always has been.

Cons

It is not what I like least, but understanding entering the PTO - but I think that is mostly on my part not Timesheets:)

The right product at the right time

Pros

We'd been looking for a timesheet program for our company that works most like a legal office. Everything we found was close, but lacking one thing or another, or was too expensive. We found Timesheets.com right before the pandemic hit which suddenly had us working from home and in desperate need of an online time reporting system. We had it set up and working within one pay period and didn't miss a beat. It's also helped me export timesheets for billing which has been a god send.

Cons

The only thing I would like is the ability to change the location of columns within timesheets and expense reports.

Very Satisified!

We only use this for hourly timekeeping and expense reporting so I can't speak to PTO, etc. I was worried that the attention I received before I signed would disappear once I had paid for the subscription but I actually have received excellent attention from Timesheets.com. I have had no technical problems at all on training issues. Any time I requested help for an issue it was addressed immediately....

Pros

Internet based so no problems with a station based program. As long as you have internet your employees can clock in/out and submit expenses. Easy for employees to understand, not time consuming training.

Cons

Expenses should be uploadable in pdf format.

Timesheets.com is simple and easy to deploy

Timesheets.com also integrates with a lot of Payroll/HR systems so it's a natural fit for many companies

Pros

The GPS based tracking and easy mobile app were our main selling points, pricing is great and very transparent

Cons

The freelancer version is quite limited and while it is free, I think it would be better suited at a lower price with the same features

Very easy to use

Pros

Never any glitches with the software. It is easy for all of my employees to use. There is a mobile app which all of my providers use. Adding new employees is easy.

Cons

When you archive an employee who has left and you want to look at hours from previous years you have to reactivate them. Than you have to put their end date in again when you are finished with your reports. It would be nice to just be able to check a box to run the report and than uncheck them when the report is finished.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great customer service representative

It is a better track of time as a software product. It's up to the user, but once the information is in there, its foolproof. Very effective tool and paid for itself many many times over.

Pros

The chat and phone service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] walked me through the process with poise and patience, and got me to where I understood the navigation of printing quality customized reports.

Cons

The software is good. The telephone operating system, for example, using a phone digit to get to a certain area, didn't work. It simply ignored the command. So I resorted to the chat room, was introduced to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and once he was involved it was a perfect customer service experience.

I have been very pleased with the customer support and their willingness to help resolve issues when they arise. We haven't implemented all the benefits of the software. I am looking forward to doing more training. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very informative today when I called. He helped me do what I asked him to do and told me about other software things that are available for me to use when logged into Timesheets.

Pros

I really like the feature of chat for help when needed.

Cons

I don't know enough about the software to comment on this.

Outstanding company with over the top support!!!

Time tracking for projects and clients for my team.

Pros

The software is VERY easy to use. When I have questions on how to create a report or change something, the chat support is SUPER fast and very helpful. I have NEVER had anyone there say they didn't know how to fix something. I even has a tech call me, while on chat, to expedite the edit to my account. Really remarkable how fast and how helpful they are all. My experience has been outstanding.

Cons

Nothing negative to say really. There are some things that don't really come easy with logic, but the support helps smooth those little things over very easily.

I have been using this software for over 5 years. We use it almost every day.

This software gives us an organizational advantage over other firms.

Pros

It is comprehensive, flexible and easy to use. Our contractors use this software to their time. The ability to do reports a number of different ways has allowed us to add a level of transparency that our clients really like.

Cons

Connection to quickbooks should be spelled out in a better way. It would be nice to have the ability to have clients have an area to sign in to so that they can track project totals.

Simple for daily users, powerful for company analytics

My employees are able to very simply clock in and out, but I can do almost anything with the information their time punches provide. Many reports to run. Timesheets.com can be as simple or as complex as you want it to be as the administrator/payroll.

Pros

It's really simple for first time users and people that haven't used a time clock before. I love the interface and how easy it is for employees to punch in and out.

Cons

There are a few functions of the software that haven't been intuitive to me in the user process. Running custom reports, entering in employee schedules, setting up holidays, for example. However, I've always contacted customer support and they help me through my question within minutes. The answer is generally quite simple, but if I hadn't contacted support I wouldn't have gotten to the answer nearly as fast.

Overall, I really like the software and have no major issues with it.

Pros

It has been easy to use for everyone. I have zero complaints from the employees about their use of the software.

Cons

I do not like that, I, as one of the administrators, cannot edit PTO once it has been entered, like you can regular clock in/clock outs. If I need to adjust the PTO time or I've entered the wrong date, I can not edit it. I have to completely delete the entry and start over. I really wish that this could be changed and become an option to do so.

Timesheets.com has changed the way we view our time. We are able to learn as we grow our business.

Pros

The custom reports are really helpful for us to determine manpower costing for projects. We are able to gauge where we are spending our time and where we should be spending our time. Further, we are able to analyze our time spent on individual customers as well as projects.

Cons

It took me longer than I would have liked to get my feet under me, so-to-speak. I had multiple offers from the timesheets.com support team, but thought I could learn it on my own. I learned more in one phone call with a support person than I could have learned on my own for months. I wish I had made that call sooner.

I have been discovering all the features, and it's easy of use. Customer support is amazing.

Total accurate control of the employee's hours. Flexibility to make changes and adjustments.

Pros

It is easy, the functionality is real. Customer support is incredibly kind and useful. My personal experience is mostly with few people, and he always have helped me in my needs, as the other agents as well.

Cons

Due to the nature of my business, we had to figure out how to set up notes. And the way we found out to do it is a little difficult for the employees.

Timesheets.com Review

I love this product. I find it a great value for the money. I have had two minor issues today. I clicked on the chat link and was immediately connected with a very knowledgeable associate. I was walked through the process very quickly. On the second occasion, the chat was disconnected. The representative I was chatting with immediately called me to finish addressing my issues.

Pros

I like the flexibility my employees have. Not everyone has an office, or even reports to the building each day. The ability to log in from the job site is paramount for me.

Cons

I had a little trouble in the beginning with setting up account codes. As the administrator, having access to all usernames would be helpful. I have seasonal employees who don't work frequently enough to remember them.

Never have been disappointed

I can do everything i need with one software platform related to time tracking and time benefit accurals

Pros

What I like most is if I have a question on a new implementation of processes I can either go to chat or give a call and they have an answer very quickly.

Cons

In all the years I've been using this product, I don't know that Ive found a con yet. If there's something I need to do new like time off requests etc all I do is connect by chat or pick up the phone