Timesheets.com Reviews - Page 3

SC

Stacy C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

My Timesheets.com

We have enjoyed timesheets. The transition to the new updated version, the transition was seemless.

Pros

The ability to have different office locations along with employees that have to be on the road for their job, having access.

Cons

Not being able to customize the time sheets to show or not show columns that make it look convoluted and unnecessary information for our reporting, along with font size.

SG

Stacey G.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Simple, Straight-Forward Product with Great Customer Service

Overall, Timesheets.com allows us to track our employees time in a simple, but effective format. And while they may not have all of the bells and whistles of some of the newer time clock software options out there, they do have unparalleled customer support. We have tried others and trust me the added features without the support only equal added headaches. We're glad we're using Timesheets.com.

Pros

The customer service is top notch. The team does not make you feel like an idiot if you don't know simple tasks and they don't put you on hold for an hour if you have more complicated questions. You get straight-forward service whether that is assistance with a real person through the chat bot or more hand -holding service on the phone. Additionally the product itself is simple. While there isn't an app, it's very easy for the team to clock in and out and edit time as needed as well in the browser. They can enter their own PTO requests and I can view them individually or in the calendar mode to compare against who else will be out that day.

Cons

There is no app and it doesn't integrate directly with the payroll service.

SB

Shannon B.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Great product, never had a problem

Timesheets.com made it much easier to track employee and project time and record expenses.

Pros

It is easy to use, employee and timesheet setting options are more than enough for our needs, support has been great the two times i had questions, imports data to Quickbooks easily. I also like that we can track all expenses, such as, mileage, we can create and track multiple project time at once and use it from anywhere and upload backup documents.

Cons

In the three years we have used this product we have never experienced an issue with functionality or accesability. I guess the way they charge is not ideal. They charge by numberof users but only in groups, so if we have 5 users and need 1 more we would have to pay for 3 more users in the next tier.

BK

Brook K.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

A business necessity!

Customer service is first rate, everyone on the Timesheets.com team is helpful and easy to work with. We are very happy with the platform and the service it provides.

Pros

This software has helped us efficiently tie our time and energy to projects to tell the story of how our organization moves the needle in our destination. It's easy to see what we're expending by project and put that up against return to make better business decisions with the resources we have.

Cons

It's hard to get people adjusted to new software and we don't always use the system to it's full potential.

NN

Norma N.

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

Perfect Product

I have used this produce for over a year and I have loved using it on my phone. I can clock in and out on my app and keep track of my time, vacation and holidays.

Pros

This product is amazing. I love using it to track my time and PTO. I use the app so I can clock in and out right on my phone.

Cons

I like everything about this product. All available right on my phone.

MN

Michael N.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Frametechs

Or use it to keep a record of all of my jobs I really like how I can break down the jobs per person and it allows me to know where I am financially in real time. Every time I have had a problem setting someone up or Working with the program I have been helped out by someone on the phone and they were very helpful. I do recommend it to everyone I work with

Pros

It is very easy to use and when I need assistance I get it right away

Cons

Sometimes it can be difficult loading a new person on to the program

Thanks for the review, Michael. Actually we do have a simple solution for your problem with new hires! You have a feature enabled even though you're not using it, and hiding it from view will make the project time sheet the default login view. I will contact you offline to show you where to turn it off. That will solve your new hire training problem.

VC

Valerie C.

Architecture & Planning, self-employed

Amazing Time Tracking System for Sole Proprietor!

I use it daily and then when I had a question today about something I couldn't find I also had amazing customer support that got me the answer I need right away. In over a year and half of using this was the first time I even had to contact them. I have been so impressed with their product and now knowing about their customer support!

Pros

This software is amazing and I've been working off the FREE (yes-- FREE) version for over a year and a half. (Just started my own company in April 2021). The ease with setting everything up is so intuitive, being able to write notes for the tasks completed with that time you're billing and the reports that available have been absolutely wonderful for my firm!! Thank you timesheets.com!

Cons

None. I bet the paid version even has more capabilities and functions I'm not even aware of.

AP

Adam P.

I needed an inexpensive solution and their customer service won me over.

Pros

I like that my employees are able to submit time off requests and I am notified quickly. It is overall easy to set-up more employees on the account, it does not take a large amount of steps or walk through. Timesheets has been a time friendly way for a small business operator as myself to create a solution.

Cons

I would like for Timesheets to integrate a standalone time-clock system to work with their software. I do not like the fact that my employees have to log into a computer to clock in. I would also like for the employees vacation/PTO time to have two separate columns, one that states what they currently have in the bank and one that shows what they have in the bank minus any approved time off requests. It is currently hard to track if the employee is accruing time off correctly compared to their pay-check stub.

PG

Pamela G.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Great customer service

Timesheets.com has met the needs of our company. The customer service has exceeded our expectations. There is always a live person answering the phone or the chat. If the problem is too complex to be answered via chat then that customer service rep will ask to call and will. This team goes above and beyond to answer questions, identify problems, and fix mistakes that the user may have made.

Pros

The software allows our employees to enter their project time and/or hourly time efficiently. It allows the appropriate employees to be able to run payroll, keep track of vacation, holiday, comp time, and expenses efficiently.

Cons

The hardest part is not having hourly and salary time integrated into one viewing area.

LI

Laurie I.

Writing and Editing, 11-50 employees

Intuitive software that doesn't require a lot of instructions for me (or my staff) to use.

I complete payroll and track employee/contractor volumes by form reviewed.

Pros

I like that there is always help when I do need it. Very problem-solving oriented support team! I have only positive experiences every time I have either a simple or complex question. They take the time to try and understand my business and the underlying goal that I'm trying to accomplish.

Cons

The only thing I don't love is that we use the supervisor feature so that our contractors can see their rates per piece - but that leaves me a little vulnerable. Since they are input as supervisors, they can also change the rates on me. I bet we are unique in requiring this feature for non-supervisors, however.

BN

Brenda N.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Great Timesheet!

I live Timesheets! It was recommended by our accountant! [sensitive content hidden] was very helpful at assisting me with the researching the records that Ineeded to get into due to a time that was accidently overlapping to another time. He assisted with on how to look for the audit trail. He showed me how to expend all the records from a previous date to now. Keep [sensitive content hidden] around! He is knowledgable at his job!

Pros

Accuarate tracking of times. Easy for payroll tracking hours.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints about Timesheets. The developers have been very helpful with any troubles I was having and answered all my questions!

CL

Cassandra L.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Timesheets for hire

The best experience is the ability to keep an accurate account of time tracking

Pros

I have to say, this is a not really difficult application but it keeps an accurate account of time tracking. You don't clock in unless you are in the building of facility you work and you are connected to the app itself. It has a tracker on the app that lets you know that you are in the correct place at this time and it clocks you in when you go to the app.

Cons

I don't like the fact that you have to go into the app just to check in. I fell like the employee should be able to manage the app better from their phone. If you don't have your phone, then you have to waste time to physically go to a computer to check in. I honestly love the time cards better than this actual app. It can become complicated because it only shows the iphone compatible and it does work under the android system but it compiles complications. If the employee has any other type of phone because not everyone has the best type of phone, they will have issues.

Capterra ignored our pleas to remove this review. We can see the full name of the reviewer and their company name, and neither were ever users in our system. Also, we work fine on Android, contrary to the comments made by this reviewer. Our mobile site works on any browser. Please do not use this review in your evaluation of our service. Thank you!!

MM

Marion M.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Excellent customer service.

Pros

Customer service is OUTSTANDING! As a business owner, I only need to use the system when my office administrator is off, which means rarely. So every time I use it I have questions and every time our reps sign in and walk me through the process. Customer service is outstanding, always available, kind, helpful, productive and quick to reply. Honestly, if I was a regular administrator I would find the system very easy to use.

Cons

The PTO and Vacation accrual does not calculate the same as our Handbook. However, the reps consulted with me so we could implement a workaround. It was a good solution.

DH

Debra H.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Timesheets is great

I find it very helpful and valuable.

Pros

Convenience, and easy record keeping. It is a valuable tool in running this office and I hate to think where we would be with out it. I particularly like the ease of making edits and changes to employee times. I would be happy to refer this program to any business looking to save time.

Cons

The new format is a little difficult to figure out.

SK

Sandi K.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Customer Chat & Support is the best!

Today, one of our employees had an issue logging in to her account and as a result got locked out. The administrator could not resolve the issue by resetting the password, either. I stared a Chat thru the Timesheets.com portal and spoke with Customer Service Agent, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and he stayed on the Chat and also called me to get this issue resolved today. He would not let me end the chat until I was squared away. I appreciate his help tremendously and it was a pleasure speaking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]Thank you so much!

Pros

The use and set-up of Timesheets software is very easy for all

Cons

At this time, there is nothing that I think can be improved. Everything so far is working

TC

Taku C.

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Great service!

Excellent!

Pros

Great customer service and great product!

Cons

The only thing I would add is a more robust and easier to use scheduling module.

WW

Wendy W.

Great features & customer service!

Pros

The software is very intuitive and user friendly. I didn't have to spend much time training my employees to navigate through all the features. The pricing is very competitive and the customer service representatives is very knowledgable and helpful to answer my question in timely manner! I am very happy to switch my timesheet tracking service to Timesheets.com!

Cons

The only thing will be my staffs sometimes mention that it will take a few minutes to log in each morning because it takes some time to start up the PC and lunch the login page, versus if it's a machine they can log in as soon as they enter the office. If there is a way they can log in with their smartphone but strictly limited on office premise only, that will be perfect.

Hi Wendy, There's definitely a way to do that! Call us - it's simple and fast. I will email you a the answer as well! There's no software to download or anything. It will just work based on your office IP address.

HA

Heidi A.

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

[sensitive content hidden] was exceptionally helpful

Whatever questions I have they are able to assist me quickly. The program is very easy to use and incorporate to other payroll functions. I highly recommend it.

Pros

The program is Easy to use, track and process timesheets and assist with payroll.

Cons

Nothing. Seriously?? I can complete this survey without typing in more information. You need to fix this. You are now wasting my time!

AK

Ali K.

Semiconductors, 1-10 employees

LUMEOVA Feedback

Overall, we have had a positive experience with TimeSheets.com time tracking solution. There was a learning curve in setting up the different features of the on-line tool and learning how to use them properly. If you are looking for areas for improvement, you might want to consider an interactive (interview) process that enables the company designated administrator to set the various features optimally for the company. I assume for most companies such as ours, the administrator is not necessarily an expert in time tracking systems and could use the interactive tool. Thank you.

Pros

Ease of use Mobile access Audit-proof for companies working with government contracts Cloud-based vs. local server based

Cons

Setting up the features for a novice administrator is not straight forward It seems that there is no distinction between "Approving" a time sheet entry and "Allowing" the entry for edit by the employee. If the employee makes an error entry, there should be a way for him to quickly correct it without requiring the supervisor to "allow" it.

AM

Ann Marie L.

Accounting, 51-200 employees

Payroll Management all in one place

Great

Pros

Great tool for both admin and employee. Both can see information needed.

Cons

when trying to add a new employee or contractor and their email comes up as already in use

MJ

Molly J.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Very prompt service

Pros

Ease of use and prompt service. Why the character requirement for this entry?

Cons

Mobile option not obvious enough. Again why the character requirement on this entry?

I have to admit it took me a minute to understand the criticism in the cons. You complained about a character requirement, which I took to mean that there was such a think on our site you didn't like - be we have no such requirement! But now I understand! You meant that Capterra requires a minimum number of characters in their review fields. So, if you're reading this review of our service, please know she did not mean we have a character requirement but was instead Capterra did for their review form!

JR

Jose R.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees

Time Tracking Made Easy

Timesheets.com is just want we needed to solve all our time tracking. We have not needed the payroll services but when we do, you can bet that we'll be using Timesheets.com.

Pros

Timesheets.com is super easy to use. It offers all the necessary features at a fraction of the cost of the options. I love the location tracking features and the reporting.

Cons

Its all browser based. It would be great to have an ap that was not just a redirect and did not require constant logging in.

AG

Amardeep G.

Utilities, 501-1,000 employees

What makes Timesheets.com so useful

Pros

The features I that are impactful are the self service portal, to allow staff members to enter the attendance, overtime calculation, and scheduling. These features make this software so great, and with it does the hard work to store and report each and everything in detail so perfectly.

Cons

I don't feel there is anything missing, as it has a number of tools and features to report, mark your attendance and calculate pay. It does the hard work for you, so there is nothing lacking.

1,001-5,000 employees

We think it's flexible, extremely easy to use, and it was very easy to integrate.

Pros

This has been the most powerful tracking service we've incorporated since inception. We found the setup to be quick and easy, while being easy to navigate and providing powerful reporting tools. Payroll and billing has become easier than ever before, while scaling up to the size of our business successfully.

Cons

At first, there were concerns that Timesheets.com might not work well because of the size of our company. It would also be the first solution outside of our local network. We're extremely glad we decided to give it a try because it's been better than we could have ever expected. Sometimes we do experience slowdowns, but that's because of connectivity to the service, not the service itself.

AB

Arlene B.

Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees

Easy to use & Great Customer Service

Timesheets.com has helped our firm to be more organized. We have information easily accessible and customer service that is very knowledgeable and friendly.

Pros

For the purposes that we use Timesheets.com for, we find the program easy to use. If we ever need help with anything we are not sure how to do Customer Service has been very helpful.

Cons

The only thing that I have ever had an issue with is changing multiple department codes at the same time, but the issue was easily resolved with the help of customer service.