Timesheets.com Reviews - Page 3

LI

Laurie I.

Writing and Editing, 11-50 employees

Intuitive software that doesn't require a lot of instructions for me (or my staff) to use.

I complete payroll and track employee/contractor volumes by form reviewed.

Pros

I like that there is always help when I do need it. Very problem-solving oriented support team! I have only positive experiences every time I have either a simple or complex question. They take the time to try and understand my business and the underlying goal that I'm trying to accomplish.

Cons

The only thing I don't love is that we use the supervisor feature so that our contractors can see their rates per piece - but that leaves me a little vulnerable. Since they are input as supervisors, they can also change the rates on me. I bet we are unique in requiring this feature for non-supervisors, however.

JT

Jay T.

Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees

As a small business owner, to find a software source with fantastic support at a low cost is amazing

A system that works !

Pros

The flexibility of its Report capabilities is outstanding. I can generate reports quickly and in multiple different ways to suit different projects & my own personal queries. Its easy for my staff to enter their Timesheets as they finish each project or at the end of each day. Being Cloud based it doesn't matter where I am, on what PC or Tablet I'm working from - it just simply all works & its all there ! What more needs to be said ! We love it.

Cons

Probably due to my own lack of understanding, but in when a Staff member leave & I archieve their data, some of those projects continue to be worked on, but the departed staffer's times aren't included unless you delve deeper to activate their times (which depends on you remembering the time period they worked to & from).

Accounting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Timesheets Timetracker

Pros

Timesheets helps me to stay organized throughout my day. I like that this software is intuitive and user-friendly​. It makes life very easy for me by providing a simple to use platform for me to manage client project billing. I also like that I can view historical data so that I can stay accountable for my tasks and also to identify the projects that need to be managed more efficiently.

Cons

The only downside for me is that time tracking is still a very manual process and Timesheets does what it can to automate the process but there could be more automation features implemented.

SK

Sandi K.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Customer Chat & Support is the best!

Today, one of our employees had an issue logging in to her account and as a result got locked out. The administrator could not resolve the issue by resetting the password, either. I stared a Chat thru the Timesheets.com portal and spoke with Customer Service Agent, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and he stayed on the Chat and also called me to get this issue resolved today. He would not let me end the chat until I was squared away. I appreciate his help tremendously and it was a pleasure speaking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]Thank you so much!

Pros

The use and set-up of Timesheets software is very easy for all

Cons

At this time, there is nothing that I think can be improved. Everything so far is working

WW

Wendy W.

Great features & customer service!

Pros

The software is very intuitive and user friendly. I didn't have to spend much time training my employees to navigate through all the features. The pricing is very competitive and the customer service representatives is very knowledgable and helpful to answer my question in timely manner! I am very happy to switch my timesheet tracking service to Timesheets.com!

Cons

The only thing will be my staffs sometimes mention that it will take a few minutes to log in each morning because it takes some time to start up the PC and lunch the login page, versus if it's a machine they can log in as soon as they enter the office. If there is a way they can log in with their smartphone but strictly limited on office premise only, that will be perfect.

Hi Wendy, There's definitely a way to do that! Call us - it's simple and fast. I will email you a the answer as well! There's no software to download or anything. It will just work based on your office IP address.

AK

Ali K.

Semiconductors, 1-10 employees

LUMEOVA Feedback

Overall, we have had a positive experience with TimeSheets.com time tracking solution. There was a learning curve in setting up the different features of the on-line tool and learning how to use them properly. If you are looking for areas for improvement, you might want to consider an interactive (interview) process that enables the company designated administrator to set the various features optimally for the company. I assume for most companies such as ours, the administrator is not necessarily an expert in time tracking systems and could use the interactive tool. Thank you.

Pros

Ease of use Mobile access Audit-proof for companies working with government contracts Cloud-based vs. local server based

Cons

Setting up the features for a novice administrator is not straight forward It seems that there is no distinction between "Approving" a time sheet entry and "Allowing" the entry for edit by the employee. If the employee makes an error entry, there should be a way for him to quickly correct it without requiring the supervisor to "allow" it.

JR

Jose R.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees

Time Tracking Made Easy

Timesheets.com is just want we needed to solve all our time tracking. We have not needed the payroll services but when we do, you can bet that we'll be using Timesheets.com.

Pros

Timesheets.com is super easy to use. It offers all the necessary features at a fraction of the cost of the options. I love the location tracking features and the reporting.

Cons

Its all browser based. It would be great to have an ap that was not just a redirect and did not require constant logging in.

Latoya K.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Easy Time Sheet Recorder

I am an accountant for several small businesses. One thing small businesses do to track employee time is to record it using pen and paper. In order for the small businesses to run more like a business, I always suggest they use this system to record employee time. It helps reduce the ability to change time once clocked in and out by the employee but allows the employer the ability to change any...

Pros

I like that it tracks employees time. It's a time card that is easy to use, that is not on paper, and not expensive for small businesses.

Cons

Being that it really only for time sheets, I say the con is that it is limited in what it can do for small businesses.

JS

Jessica S.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Simple and Easy

We had employees who were not reporting accurate time prior to using timesheets.com. Now that we have been using it for over a year we have had less and less time mismanagement.

Pros

Easy integration with our accounting software. Employees have found the site easy to navigate and use. We now have accurate clock times for employees whereas before employees were using paper tracking with no actual time clock.

Cons

Well thought out site and easy to use, haven't found any major issues with this program. My employees would like to see an app associated with the desktop version.

MM

Misty M.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Love it!

I had such a great experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I had so many questions during the implementation and she was just fabulous!

Pros

My favorite feature is having both a time clock and project time tracking in one system. Our firm had been previously using one software for payroll and one for tracking client billing. Having all the info in one system allows us to reconcile everything daily and monitor things more closely.

Cons

There is no app for ease of use on your cell phone, but it's not that bad we all can just go to a webpage to log in.

AG

Amardeep G.

Utilities, 501-1,000 employees

What makes Timesheets.com so useful

Pros

The features I that are impactful are the self service portal, to allow staff members to enter the attendance, overtime calculation, and scheduling. These features make this software so great, and with it does the hard work to store and report each and everything in detail so perfectly.

Cons

I don't feel there is anything missing, as it has a number of tools and features to report, mark your attendance and calculate pay. It does the hard work for you, so there is nothing lacking.

OA

Olivier A.

Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees

Did already recommend this Timesheet software to partners, without hesitation

Before consultants' time was tracked with Excel and prone to errors. Not anymore with Timesheets.com This software eased our way to enter, manage, bill and reconcile timesheets.

Pros

Easy of implementation, easy of use, straight to the point, excellent support, liked by users (consultants tracking their time), liked by accounting teams who can extract the billing and costing reports per client / resource / project / account code.

Cons

Interface is simplistic. Need to master the order to create users > customer > account code > project, otherwise everyone ends-up on every customers' timesheets.

AB

Arlene B.

Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees

Easy to use & Great Customer Service

Timesheets.com has helped our firm to be more organized. We have information easily accessible and customer service that is very knowledgeable and friendly.

Pros

For the purposes that we use Timesheets.com for, we find the program easy to use. If we ever need help with anything we are not sure how to do Customer Service has been very helpful.

Cons

The only thing that I have ever had an issue with is changing multiple department codes at the same time, but the issue was easily resolved with the help of customer service.

AH

Ashlee H.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Timesheets For Staff- good or bad?

It's fast & simple. I can easily send in hours manually, send in what PTO I am using/used with absolute ease, & quickly access my hours/timesheet/details. Would definitely recommend.

Pros

The software itself is absolutely simple, which is definitely a must when needing to clock in for a shift. My favorite feature (on my phone only for security) is that the login screen has the clock in & out option, so if you use your phone to clock in, you don't have to do the extra step of logging in & then clocking in or out.

Cons

Occasionally it will acknowledge that you clocked in/out, but doesn't register in the system. It is not an all the time issue, though!

Hi Ashlee, I saw your review and wanted to thank you for the high marks! I also noticed you mentioned something about clock punches not being acknowledged. Please contact us if you think this has happened so we can inspect the audit trail with you together. Clock punches don't (and can't) disappear. It would cause an inconsistent state in our database and throw up a ton of red flags. I wouldn't want you to think that actually happens so if we look at the audit trail together we can make sure you see what actually occurred. In most cases, there's some element of human error involved, but please don't take my word for it. Definitely contact us if you can pinpoint a punch where you think this happened.

HF

Heidi F.

Plastics, 1-10 employees

Best Customer Servicee

Overall experience with Timesheets has been amazing!!! Again, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], BEST customer service I have ever received, patient and kind and has always explained things and has been so very helpful!

Pros

Timesheets is very user friendly - Customer Service, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] goes above and beyond to assist in every aspect of the system. He is a joy to work with and always has been.

Cons

It is not what I like least, but understanding entering the PTO - but I think that is mostly on my part not Timesheets:)

MA

Michelle A.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

The right product at the right time

Pros

We'd been looking for a timesheet program for our company that works most like a legal office. Everything we found was close, but lacking one thing or another, or was too expensive. We found Timesheets.com right before the pandemic hit which suddenly had us working from home and in desperate need of an online time reporting system. We had it set up and working within one pay period and didn't miss a beat. It's also helped me export timesheets for billing which has been a god send.

Cons

The only thing I would like is the ability to change the location of columns within timesheets and expense reports.

DM

Diana M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Easy to use, friendly customer service

Pros

This software is easy to navigate and very intuitive. The reason we chose this over other sites was the ability to assign multiple staff codes to an individual employee. Timesheets.com ended up calling us because after we increased the number of staff users and paid the new annual fee, they informed us that we were actually eligible for the non-profit 20% discount which was great! The process to update the new amount owed was quick and easy.

Cons

The software overall is a good value for the money spent.

Cayla B.

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

As an hourly employee, this is so easy!

Pros

I like that every employee is held accountable to clock in and out of work. It is an extremely easy-to-use and functional software that helps the finance department to accurately pay the employees every two weeks. I also like that we can add mileage and review our statements, as well as adding in paid time off, holidays, and sick time.

Cons

Everyone is held to a moral standard, so everyone is inputting their own hours. Unfortunately there is no other way of knowing whether or not a person inputted the correct hours.

CO

Cindy O.

Accounting, self-employed

TimeSheets

I have been using timesheets for over 10 years to track my time and projects. It has been a very positive experience and allows me to bill clients with ease and provide supporting documentation in a report format.

Pros

it is an easy to use tool that allows me to track my time and include notes about the tasks completed and I can use that for supporting documentation to bill my clients. I have also used it in the past for tracking time for my own employees.

Cons

I have not found anything I do not like.

JW

Jennifer W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Timesheets has Excellent Customer Service

Excellent!

Pros

Timesheets is an excellect system to track employees work hours and expenses. Also their employee scheduling system is easy to use. Most of all, they have an excellent service team. Every time I call, there is a live person to help me. They are very knowledgable, call you back if necessary, and will walk you through the steps to answer your question or solve the problem.

Cons

They do not have a payroll portion to their softward.

EZ

Eileen Z.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Excellent time tracking even for complex system

Our company is able to clock in/out nearly 100 employees throughout several states, including lunch breaks, and breaks in time due to AM/PM shifts with ease and accuracy. The implementation to import it to our payroll system due to the seemingly endless codes we have to apply to all of our staff and location, allows us to track and budget each location we have.

Pros

The online tracking, reporting and upload availability to our payroll system makes processing payroll more accurately.

Cons

Trying to uncover or find some functions that aren't utilized often is time consuming - BUT - their customer support is terrific!!

Narisse P.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

Timesheets quick and easy for you

Pros

It is a great software to help manage information on your employees and your business without all the extra files to look into. Quick and efficient to put in information in as well. The data is easy to find and you don't have to waste time and effort searching for notes.

Cons

As much as it is easy to use and easy to input information, if you make an error, the details could be incorrect and if linked to numerous topics could lead to confusion etc.

RC

Roger C.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Satisfied customer for 7 years

Your program has removed those petty HR employee issues of absentee, late and/or vacation/days off issues. This system eliminates that opportunity for an employee to take advantage of the employer. Most important when it comes to pay period reporting, it provides the printout very easily for my bookkeeper to pay. The Timeclock Online support over the years has been very courteous and patient with me. As small business owners we have enough on our plate, and your support allows me to focus on what I do best. Great job and keep up the good work, you've been a big help.

Pros

Ease of use and service support

Cons

Much more stuff than I need or use, but that's OK

JS

Julie S.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Consultation to use vacation accruals and assign a supervisor

I needed to address vacation accruals and the consultant explained everything and added every detail to make sure it would accurately be accrued

Pros

Online ability to use time clock in multiple locations and print time sheet to submit payroll on any computer. Also, employee have to be on company wifi to clock in as a security not to clock in before actually arriving to work.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like but will let you know if it happens.

JP

Jessica P.

User friendly

Pros

Ease of use for users and administrator Customer support was easy to contact and recovery solution.

Cons

Reports are a bit tricky to master but easy enough once you learn them Unable to mass put in holiday pay, I have to do it one employee at a time

Hi Jessica, I saw your review. I wanted to let you know that we absolutely have a tool to input holiday time for everyone at once. You do NOT need to enter holiday hours one employee at a time. Please see the Global Manual Entry link in the TOOLS section of our left menu. Please call us if you need help, but that form is all you need!