Timesheets.com Reviews - Page 4

Customer Service is awesome! I've used the chat function and a follow up phone call by Danielle.

none really - I was asked to take it from a vendor.

Pros

time/project tracking - for cost purposes into accounting. Faster and info in real time. Great expense tracking function. Our guys are all over Ontario and I can keep track of expenses in a timely manner.

Cons

Wish there was a time function on the project timers (like the hourly) When our operators clock in it's hard to see where they were first, if it showed the clock in/out would be easier to track. Geo located not of any assistance since it doesn't track each stop during the day. Our operators travel quite a bit and visit many sites in a day.

Timesheets, keeps every employee on track.

I can use timesheets for every financial need, customer contracts, inventory needs, commissions and more.

Pros

All, of each employees records together and up to date. Makes payroll a breeze. Employee's can use the software from their own cell phone. It like carrying the company comupter in your pocket.

Cons

Timesheets uses QuickBooks for downloads to PDF files. Seems easier if it were built in. Still very effective.

Timesheets.com has made our time management much easier!

Pros

We love the ease of using the system. Our employees do not really need any training - they just watch the tutorials, and they are good to go. The reports are easy to run. We used to compile our excel timesheets manually, and also had to compile reports manually.

Cons

I wish that timesheets kept the data for longer than one year. Also, some employees have reported that capturing receipts through their phones is cumbersome.

Great Service!

Every time I have called Timesheets, the customer service has been outstanding! The representatives are well spoken, the connection is great without static and background noise, and their instructions are clear. They have been exceedingly patient and courteous.

Pros

The program is fairly straightforward and very easy to use once the Employees are activated. I really like the ability to lock down the IP address for logins.

Cons

I have yet to find something that I do not like.

For timekeeping, an overall good experience

For what you get, it might be a bit overpriced, but the overall functionality is good. My company does not use Timesheets for payroll, only timekeeping and approval of shifts.

Pros

Choosing a range of dates and employees to get a summary or detail report works great! Customer service is AWESOME, never lets me down.

Cons

Changing supervisory roles and approval roles are not intuitive, and required me to contact customer service.

Love working with Timesheets.com

I am a great Realtor, but I am not great with HR things. Timesheets makes it so easy. Since I can be easily confused, I just call Timesheets.com if I have a question and they answer it quickly and help me fix my previous user error. Thank you Timesheets!!!

Pros

I love that I don't have to worry about vacation, sick days or hours anymore. If I have a question Timesheets.com employees are amazing about answering the question and fixing my issue.

Cons

I wish there was a function where I could duplicate files so when I have a new employee I don't have to fill in all the same blanks.

Perfect for Small Business Owners!!

Timesheets has been a godsend! All of my employees work from home and this is a much more professional way than them just emailing me their hours, which is what I used to have them do.

Pros

As a business owner with employees who work from home, keeping track of time is a difficult task. Timesheets makes it incredibly easy to track attendance and days off.

Cons

There have been a handful of times over the past year that there was a glitch and a day got erased for one of my employees. While this is frustrating, customer service was extremely helpful and fixed the problems quickly.

It was pretty simple to navigate and learn

Pros

It's nice when you have employees that work from home and can still clock in and out. It's also nice to not have hand written time sheets to try to decipher .

Cons

You can change your own times, which is nice in a way, but it can easily be abused. Other than that everything else is pretty nice!

Hi Emily, Thank you for the feedback. I wanted to mention after reading your review that you while employees are defaulted to being allowed to change their own times, this is by design. This way, all requests are employee-generated (better for audits) and must be approved by a supervisor. You can also disable the ability entirely, but we recommend leaving it on (with supervisor approval) so your employees can enter their own time change requests. You get a full audit trail that way. Please contact us so we can review your settings options with you.

Easy to use, good price

Pros

I like the ability to allow for individual employees to have more than one job position. I looked around for different online timesheet software that allowed for the capability to do so, and there were not that many. The price is fair and the layout of the website is easy to read.

Cons

It would be nice to have a timesheets app for iPhone and Android available as well in addition to the mobile site available.

Love this program - would highly suggest it to anyone looking to easily track payroll hours/expenses

Efficient in processing weekly payroll, maintaining and reviewing expense records.

Pros

Ease of use to pull reports, see hours, fix any uh-oh's. Like that all staff can see when others have requested time off.

Cons

Ability to create color-coded/office specific schedules is extremely difficult. I have to use wheniwork to create our schedules - love their software as well other than that when people request off, they can't see if others have already requested off - probably only reason we still use timesheets.com. If you update your scheduling, I'd pay a small higher fee and love you even more!

we've been using timesheets for our company for years. easy to use and staff is great!

Pros

Ease of use, several different ways to run a report which is very handy. it tracks vacation used and what is owed. Great software design.

Cons

maybe make the 'clock in' or 'punch in' the default so all employee have to do it that way. I didn't know of that option till it was too late to get my staff to change. I can certainly change it, but it's not that big of a deal. but maybe other companies feel it might be?

they are always there if I have any questions.

convenient every staff members uses their computers

Pros

It is easy to use for our small staff. I like the outline of the log of the hours. We use this every day and it is convenient to tell if any employees forgot to clock in or out.

Cons

On the calendars sometimes when doing payroll we really have to make sure we get the correct month. I would suggest to look into that. Lucky I do not have to look for reports daily.

Using Timesheets in a Small Company

I am satisfied with my overall experience with Timesheets. I received the help I needed in a prompt and professional manner. I appreciated the responsiveness and the patience of the customer support representatives in getting me through the initial setup and basic procedures, and without making me feel incompetent.

Pros

Simplicity. I was looking for a way to track my time when I need to bill-by-the-hour. As an independent trustee, approximately 2/3s of my income was earned on a project or annual retainer basis. Over the last six months, that has decreased, and hourly billing work has increased. Being a bit older, I am not a tech-guy, and I just wanted a straight-forward way to keep and store my billable time accurately. The Timesheets application has provided the solution for that I was looking for.

Cons

The program is feature rich and capable of supporting large companies, with a lot requirements than I need in my two-person practice. During the initial set up, I was challenged to sort through all of the features and options that I did not need, in order to find the ones I did need.

Simple to use for our small business

We use the software to track project time, and to track vacation and sick days. It is easy for our staff to use, and the reports function is very straightforward. It is also very cost-effective.

Pros

2 things: the ease of producing reports that are useful to us, and the excellent support we have gotten from set-up and going forward.

Cons

Sometimes I need help fixing small errors that I have made , although the support I get is very good.

Easy to use. Have not taken the time yet to explore all features like attendance tracking, etc.

very easy to verify employees time, any time I'd like to. easy to monitor overtime. Easy to look for trends in attendance

Pros

Easy to use, easy to understand, all information can easily be viewed. Adjustments can be made with ease. Customer service has been very helpful and responsive when I've had questions.

Cons

Time displays as hours and tenths of hours but entries are made in hours and minutes. Causes confusion for users.

Timesheets.com is Great

Overall I enjoy the ease of timesheets.com and the customer care that comes along with it. If I ever have a question, I receive a phone call almost immediately after sending in a request. Representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went above and beyond today to help me with my questions. I highly recommend this software.

Pros

The product is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

I really cannot think of anything. I have not had a problem yet.

Pretty easy to use. User friendly.

Ease of use. I can add as many employees as I want. It's easy to add and deactivate employees.

Pros

Tracks vacation and sick time. I can run different reports. I like I can limit where the employees can clock in and out.

Cons

Closing out the pay periods. There isn't a lot of online direction when I don't understand something so I always have to go through chat. A user manual would be nice to keep on hand.

Love it!

We operate a rural health transport service & have employees that work remotely & never come to the office. Timesheets works great for us, allowing us to track hours & keep an eye on overtime.

Pros

There's many things to like! It's easy for employees to use the clock in & out feature, it provides an audit trail of the time entry, had plenty of flexibility when setting it up to enable us to capture the information we need. I can't say enough good things about the excellent customer support & training!

Cons

Haven't really come across any big issues, I do suggest using their training resources before setting up your company. There's a lot of options, and if you don't know about them you won't be using this to it's full potential.

Great Customer Service

Great customer service whenever needed.

Pros

It's compatible with Paychex and everything is available in one spot.

Cons

Graphical user interface can be improved for easy clock in and out. Many other features can also be added for ease of use.

Impressive!

I'm working in some sort of a call center, so there is a lot of phone calls and emails, we are tracking time and see how much actually we spent time on that, it's good for organizing also.

Pros

Company where I'm working is satisfied with a services from Timesheets.com. Easy for using and customer service has never been better. Simply awesome.

Cons

Nothing, If I had to say one thing, then it has to be better looking, but that's it.

Great online time-clock

I really like this software. It's easy to set up and use (customizable for each employee), facilitates communication about timeclock exceptions between the employees and employer, generates useful reports and is good value for the money!

Pros

User friendly, you can restrict the computer locations where employees can clock in/out (ie: they have to actually be at work!), employees can make notes if they need to make an exception, tracks PTO time, generates useful reports (especially for payroll), great customer support.

Cons

A bit hard to understand/resolve overlapping time clock errors

Fits my needs perfectly

I am able to track time for each my clients and print monthly reports.

Pros

I like that I am able to track all of my client projects and provide them with a report each month of my time spent and since I am a sole proprietor, the fact that the software is free is a huge plus.

Cons

The only con I can think of is when I print a report, it cuts off my customer notes and doesn't include everything.

Greatly simplified our timekeeping.

Pros

It is very easy for employees to use and ensures our timekeeping is accurate. Further, it makes it easy to ensure that employees are taking their meal breaks in a timely fashion. The software accurate determines and calculates overtime pay instead of relying upon employee submitted hours.

Cons

The only thing I can come up with are additional features I would like to see - things like some reporting features allow us to spot trends and alerts when an employee is about to be late taking a meal break (instead of discovering it after the fact).

Timesheets helped our growing business keep better track of our employees hours vacation & sick time

Pros

I like the reporting function timesheets offers. Being able to pull up an employees vacation/sick time usage for the year is a great feature and has helped our company keep a better track of time used by employees.

Cons

The settings are a bit confusing at times. It would be nice if there was an easier way to allow certain employees to see others employees time without being a supervisor of them.

I have used Timesheets.com for nearly four years. It's a solid product that I recommend to friends.

Pros

Timesheets.com is easy to use and mostly intuitive. Charge codes are easy to establish, and adding billing rates to the charge codes is quickly completed.

Cons

I have yet to figure out the best way to structure pay periods, close outs, and exports for invoicing. I've done the training sessions. Those portions of the site (close outs and the related training) need some improvement.