Timesheets.com Reviews - Page 4

Timesheets.com is simple and easy to deploy

Timesheets.com also integrates with a lot of Payroll/HR systems so it's a natural fit for many companies

Pros

The GPS based tracking and easy mobile app were our main selling points, pricing is great and very transparent

Cons

The freelancer version is quite limited and while it is free, I think it would be better suited at a lower price with the same features

Consultation to use vacation accruals and assign a supervisor

I needed to address vacation accruals and the consultant explained everything and added every detail to make sure it would accurately be accrued

Pros

Online ability to use time clock in multiple locations and print time sheet to submit payroll on any computer. Also, employee have to be on company wifi to clock in as a security not to clock in before actually arriving to work.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like but will let you know if it happens.

Very easy to use

Pros

Never any glitches with the software. It is easy for all of my employees to use. There is a mobile app which all of my providers use. Adding new employees is easy.

Cons

When you archive an employee who has left and you want to look at hours from previous years you have to reactivate them. Than you have to put their end date in again when you are finished with your reports. It would be nice to just be able to check a box to run the report and than uncheck them when the report is finished.

I have been very pleased with the customer support and their willingness to help resolve issues when they arise. We haven't implemented all the benefits of the software. I am looking forward to doing more training. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very informative today when I called. He helped me do what I asked him to do and told me about other software things that are available for me to use when logged into Timesheets.

Pros

I really like the feature of chat for help when needed.

Cons

I don't know enough about the software to comment on this.

Outstanding company with over the top support!!!

Time tracking for projects and clients for my team.

Pros

The software is VERY easy to use. When I have questions on how to create a report or change something, the chat support is SUPER fast and very helpful. I have NEVER had anyone there say they didn't know how to fix something. I even has a tech call me, while on chat, to expedite the edit to my account. Really remarkable how fast and how helpful they are all. My experience has been outstanding.

Cons

Nothing negative to say really. There are some things that don't really come easy with logic, but the support helps smooth those little things over very easily.

I have been using this software for over 5 years. We use it almost every day.

This software gives us an organizational advantage over other firms.

Pros

It is comprehensive, flexible and easy to use. Our contractors use this software to their time. The ability to do reports a number of different ways has allowed us to add a level of transparency that our clients really like.

Cons

Connection to quickbooks should be spelled out in a better way. It would be nice to have the ability to have clients have an area to sign in to so that they can track project totals.

Simple for daily users, powerful for company analytics

My employees are able to very simply clock in and out, but I can do almost anything with the information their time punches provide. Many reports to run. Timesheets.com can be as simple or as complex as you want it to be as the administrator/payroll.

Pros

It's really simple for first time users and people that haven't used a time clock before. I love the interface and how easy it is for employees to punch in and out.

Cons

There are a few functions of the software that haven't been intuitive to me in the user process. Running custom reports, entering in employee schedules, setting up holidays, for example. However, I've always contacted customer support and they help me through my question within minutes. The answer is generally quite simple, but if I hadn't contacted support I wouldn't have gotten to the answer nearly as fast.

Overall, I really like the software and have no major issues with it.

Pros

It has been easy to use for everyone. I have zero complaints from the employees about their use of the software.

Cons

I do not like that, I, as one of the administrators, cannot edit PTO once it has been entered, like you can regular clock in/clock outs. If I need to adjust the PTO time or I've entered the wrong date, I can not edit it. I have to completely delete the entry and start over. I really wish that this could be changed and become an option to do so.

Timesheets.com has changed the way we view our time. We are able to learn as we grow our business.

Pros

The custom reports are really helpful for us to determine manpower costing for projects. We are able to gauge where we are spending our time and where we should be spending our time. Further, we are able to analyze our time spent on individual customers as well as projects.

Cons

It took me longer than I would have liked to get my feet under me, so-to-speak. I had multiple offers from the timesheets.com support team, but thought I could learn it on my own. I learned more in one phone call with a support person than I could have learned on my own for months. I wish I had made that call sooner.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great customer service representative

It is a better track of time as a software product. It's up to the user, but once the information is in there, its foolproof. Very effective tool and paid for itself many many times over.

Pros

The chat and phone service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] walked me through the process with poise and patience, and got me to where I understood the navigation of printing quality customized reports.

Cons

The software is good. The telephone operating system, for example, using a phone digit to get to a certain area, didn't work. It simply ignored the command. So I resorted to the chat room, was introduced to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and once he was involved it was a perfect customer service experience.

I have been discovering all the features, and it's easy of use. Customer support is amazing.

Total accurate control of the employee's hours. Flexibility to make changes and adjustments.

Pros

It is easy, the functionality is real. Customer support is incredibly kind and useful. My personal experience is mostly with few people, and he always have helped me in my needs, as the other agents as well.

Cons

Due to the nature of my business, we had to figure out how to set up notes. And the way we found out to do it is a little difficult for the employees.

Timesheets.com Review

I love this product. I find it a great value for the money. I have had two minor issues today. I clicked on the chat link and was immediately connected with a very knowledgeable associate. I was walked through the process very quickly. On the second occasion, the chat was disconnected. The representative I was chatting with immediately called me to finish addressing my issues.

Pros

I like the flexibility my employees have. Not everyone has an office, or even reports to the building each day. The ability to log in from the job site is paramount for me.

Cons

I had a little trouble in the beginning with setting up account codes. As the administrator, having access to all usernames would be helpful. I have seasonal employees who don't work frequently enough to remember them.

Never have been disappointed

I can do everything i need with one software platform related to time tracking and time benefit accurals

Pros

What I like most is if I have a question on a new implementation of processes I can either go to chat or give a call and they have an answer very quickly.

Cons

In all the years I've been using this product, I don't know that Ive found a con yet. If there's something I need to do new like time off requests etc all I do is connect by chat or pick up the phone

Sheets to Track 'Work+Money+Time'

The best software solution for small businesses and even for large comapanies (if suitable) for manage payrolls and invoicing need, specially with Time and GPS records.

Pros

TimeSheets lets us to manage the Work of each and every employee with Time. The easy user interface and features are really amazing and helped a lot to arrange the further activities. As a maintenance engineering company, can track and keep records of employees and their projects involved. And also can generate invoices and payrolls. Their customer service is really personally helpful when need support about the service.

Cons

Nothing to tell any bad, cause this has many features that match. But need more resources to learn how to work with this. Need more offline support to your service.

Customer Service is awesome! I've used the chat function and a follow up phone call by Danielle.

none really - I was asked to take it from a vendor.

Pros

time/project tracking - for cost purposes into accounting. Faster and info in real time. Great expense tracking function. Our guys are all over Ontario and I can keep track of expenses in a timely manner.

Cons

Wish there was a time function on the project timers (like the hourly) When our operators clock in it's hard to see where they were first, if it showed the clock in/out would be easier to track. Geo located not of any assistance since it doesn't track each stop during the day. Our operators travel quite a bit and visit many sites in a day.

Timesheets.com has made our time management much easier!

Pros

We love the ease of using the system. Our employees do not really need any training - they just watch the tutorials, and they are good to go. The reports are easy to run. We used to compile our excel timesheets manually, and also had to compile reports manually.

Cons

I wish that timesheets kept the data for longer than one year. Also, some employees have reported that capturing receipts through their phones is cumbersome.

Great Service!

Every time I have called Timesheets, the customer service has been outstanding! The representatives are well spoken, the connection is great without static and background noise, and their instructions are clear. They have been exceedingly patient and courteous.

Pros

The program is fairly straightforward and very easy to use once the Employees are activated. I really like the ability to lock down the IP address for logins.

Cons

I have yet to find something that I do not like.

It was pretty simple to navigate and learn

Pros

It's nice when you have employees that work from home and can still clock in and out. It's also nice to not have hand written time sheets to try to decipher .

Cons

You can change your own times, which is nice in a way, but it can easily be abused. Other than that everything else is pretty nice!

Hi Emily, Thank you for the feedback. I wanted to mention after reading your review that you while employees are defaulted to being allowed to change their own times, this is by design. This way, all requests are employee-generated (better for audits) and must be approved by a supervisor. You can also disable the ability entirely, but we recommend leaving it on (with supervisor approval) so your employees can enter their own time change requests. You get a full audit trail that way. Please contact us so we can review your settings options with you.

Easy to use, good price

Pros

I like the ability to allow for individual employees to have more than one job position. I looked around for different online timesheet software that allowed for the capability to do so, and there were not that many. The price is fair and the layout of the website is easy to read.

Cons

It would be nice to have a timesheets app for iPhone and Android available as well in addition to the mobile site available.

Timesheets, keeps every employee on track.

I can use timesheets for every financial need, customer contracts, inventory needs, commissions and more.

Pros

All, of each employees records together and up to date. Makes payroll a breeze. Employee's can use the software from their own cell phone. It like carrying the company comupter in your pocket.

Cons

Timesheets uses QuickBooks for downloads to PDF files. Seems easier if it were built in. Still very effective.

For timekeeping, an overall good experience

For what you get, it might be a bit overpriced, but the overall functionality is good. My company does not use Timesheets for payroll, only timekeeping and approval of shifts.

Pros

Choosing a range of dates and employees to get a summary or detail report works great! Customer service is AWESOME, never lets me down.

Cons

Changing supervisory roles and approval roles are not intuitive, and required me to contact customer service.

Love this program - would highly suggest it to anyone looking to easily track payroll hours/expenses

Efficient in processing weekly payroll, maintaining and reviewing expense records.

Pros

Ease of use to pull reports, see hours, fix any uh-oh's. Like that all staff can see when others have requested time off.

Cons

Ability to create color-coded/office specific schedules is extremely difficult. I have to use wheniwork to create our schedules - love their software as well other than that when people request off, they can't see if others have already requested off - probably only reason we still use timesheets.com. If you update your scheduling, I'd pay a small higher fee and love you even more!

Timesheets.com is Great

Overall I enjoy the ease of timesheets.com and the customer care that comes along with it. If I ever have a question, I receive a phone call almost immediately after sending in a request. Representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went above and beyond today to help me with my questions. I highly recommend this software.

Pros

The product is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

I really cannot think of anything. I have not had a problem yet.

Love it!

We operate a rural health transport service & have employees that work remotely & never come to the office. Timesheets works great for us, allowing us to track hours & keep an eye on overtime.

Pros

There's many things to like! It's easy for employees to use the clock in & out feature, it provides an audit trail of the time entry, had plenty of flexibility when setting it up to enable us to capture the information we need. I can't say enough good things about the excellent customer support & training!

Cons

Haven't really come across any big issues, I do suggest using their training resources before setting up your company. There's a lot of options, and if you don't know about them you won't be using this to it's full potential.

Great Customer Service

Great customer service whenever needed.

Pros

It's compatible with Paychex and everything is available in one spot.

Cons

Graphical user interface can be improved for easy clock in and out. Many other features can also be added for ease of use.