Timesheets.com Reviews - Page 4

BC

Beth C.

Staffing and Recruiting, 501-1,000 employees

Outstanding customer service with a product to match!

We've been a client for five years and absolutely love this product. We're a Staffing company and have a software program with an online timecard but prefer to use timesheets. At one point, we tried to reduce our costs by using only our online timecard and had so many requests from our clients that after a very short period we went back to timesheets.com. Whenever I've had a question, Joel has always been extremely responsive. THANK YOU!

Pros

It so easy to use, even for non-technical people like me! The reports a valuable and in five years we've never encountered a technical problem. The pricing is very reasonable and customer service excellent.

JK

Jennifer K.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Great for a Small Business Owner

Very good....Customer support is consistently helpful and able to assist on resolution of question or issue

Pros

I was attracted to its HR function. I am able to use this to track and document staff performance and any incidences. Gives me a one stop shop so to speak on documentation of staff

Cons

Does not translate in Intuit payroll. I now just use Timesheets to track PTO. I was not able to get it to translate into intuit payroll software

JS

Jessica S.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Simple and Easy

We had employees who were not reporting accurate time prior to using timesheets.com. Now that we have been using it for over a year we have had less and less time mismanagement.

Pros

Easy integration with our accounting software. Employees have found the site easy to navigate and use. We now have accurate clock times for employees whereas before employees were using paper tracking with no actual time clock.

Cons

Well thought out site and easy to use, haven't found any major issues with this program. My employees would like to see an app associated with the desktop version.

KP

Kimberly P.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Great product

Our company has been using Timesheets.com for several years, and we continue to be satisfied with the product. The customer service is always helpful and pleasant.

Pros

Timesheets is an easy and efficient way for my employees to track their time worked.

Cons

I have not found anything that I do not like about Timesheets.com

HF

Heidi F.

Plastics, 1-10 employees

Best Customer Servicee

Overall experience with Timesheets has been amazing!!! Again, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], BEST customer service I have ever received, patient and kind and has always explained things and has been so very helpful!

Pros

Timesheets is very user friendly - Customer Service, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] goes above and beyond to assist in every aspect of the system. He is a joy to work with and always has been.

Cons

It is not what I like least, but understanding entering the PTO - but I think that is mostly on my part not Timesheets:)

DM

Diana M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Easy to use, friendly customer service

Pros

This software is easy to navigate and very intuitive. The reason we chose this over other sites was the ability to assign multiple staff codes to an individual employee. Timesheets.com ended up calling us because after we increased the number of staff users and paid the new annual fee, they informed us that we were actually eligible for the non-profit 20% discount which was great! The process to update the new amount owed was quick and easy.

Cons

The software overall is a good value for the money spent.

CO

Cindy O.

Accounting, self-employed

TimeSheets

I have been using timesheets for over 10 years to track my time and projects. It has been a very positive experience and allows me to bill clients with ease and provide supporting documentation in a report format.

Pros

it is an easy to use tool that allows me to track my time and include notes about the tasks completed and I can use that for supporting documentation to bill my clients. I have also used it in the past for tracking time for my own employees.

Cons

I have not found anything I do not like.

JG

Jennifer G.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Excellent Customer Service

Overall experience with Timesheets has been good. The product does what it says and the offer excellent customer support. I've never had to wait more than 60 seconds to talk to a person. Customer support team has worked with me to find a solution over the phone everytime I've called.

Pros

Timesheets stands out for the simple fact that when you call with a question an actual person answers the phone and quickly and intelligently resolves your questions. This is priceless! Thank you, Timesheets for offering true customer support in an age where it is quickly vanishing.

Cons

It is highly customizable so it takes a while to build out.

JW

Joanna W.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Surprisingly great customer service

Pros

I've been impressed with the customer service I've received from Timesheets.com from my first interaction with them. They are always right there when you need them, and you can tell that you are communicating with a real person, not a chat bot.

Cons

I have no complaints. Timesheets.com has solved an important business problem for us and it's working out great. I think the service is affordable and worth the money.

OA

Olivier A.

Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees

Did already recommend this Timesheet software to partners, without hesitation

Before consultants' time was tracked with Excel and prone to errors. Not anymore with Timesheets.com This software eased our way to enter, manage, bill and reconcile timesheets.

Pros

Easy of implementation, easy of use, straight to the point, excellent support, liked by users (consultants tracking their time), liked by accounting teams who can extract the billing and costing reports per client / resource / project / account code.

Cons

Interface is simplistic. Need to master the order to create users > customer > account code > project, otherwise everyone ends-up on every customers' timesheets.

EZ

Eileen Z.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Excellent time tracking even for complex system

Our company is able to clock in/out nearly 100 employees throughout several states, including lunch breaks, and breaks in time due to AM/PM shifts with ease and accuracy. The implementation to import it to our payroll system due to the seemingly endless codes we have to apply to all of our staff and location, allows us to track and budget each location we have.

Pros

The online tracking, reporting and upload availability to our payroll system makes processing payroll more accurately.

Cons

Trying to uncover or find some functions that aren't utilized often is time consuming - BUT - their customer support is terrific!!

Narisse P.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

Timesheets quick and easy for you

Pros

It is a great software to help manage information on your employees and your business without all the extra files to look into. Quick and efficient to put in information in as well. The data is easy to find and you don't have to waste time and effort searching for notes.

Cons

As much as it is easy to use and easy to input information, if you make an error, the details could be incorrect and if linked to numerous topics could lead to confusion etc.

RC

Roger C.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Satisfied customer for 7 years

Your program has removed those petty HR employee issues of absentee, late and/or vacation/days off issues. This system eliminates that opportunity for an employee to take advantage of the employer. Most important when it comes to pay period reporting, it provides the printout very easily for my bookkeeper to pay. The Timeclock Online support over the years has been very courteous and patient with me. As small business owners we have enough on our plate, and your support allows me to focus on what I do best. Great job and keep up the good work, you've been a big help.

Pros

Ease of use and service support

Cons

Much more stuff than I need or use, but that's OK

AH

Ashlee H.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Timesheets For Staff- good or bad?

It's fast & simple. I can easily send in hours manually, send in what PTO I am using/used with absolute ease, & quickly access my hours/timesheet/details. Would definitely recommend.

Pros

The software itself is absolutely simple, which is definitely a must when needing to clock in for a shift. My favorite feature (on my phone only for security) is that the login screen has the clock in & out option, so if you use your phone to clock in, you don't have to do the extra step of logging in & then clocking in or out.

Cons

Occasionally it will acknowledge that you clocked in/out, but doesn't register in the system. It is not an all the time issue, though!

Hi Ashlee, I saw your review and wanted to thank you for the high marks! I also noticed you mentioned something about clock punches not being acknowledged. Please contact us if you think this has happened so we can inspect the audit trail with you together. Clock punches don't (and can't) disappear. It would cause an inconsistent state in our database and throw up a ton of red flags. I wouldn't want you to think that actually happens so if we look at the audit trail together we can make sure you see what actually occurred. In most cases, there's some element of human error involved, but please don't take my word for it. Definitely contact us if you can pinpoint a punch where you think this happened.

JS

Julie S.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Consultation to use vacation accruals and assign a supervisor

I needed to address vacation accruals and the consultant explained everything and added every detail to make sure it would accurately be accrued

Pros

Online ability to use time clock in multiple locations and print time sheet to submit payroll on any computer. Also, employee have to be on company wifi to clock in as a security not to clock in before actually arriving to work.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like but will let you know if it happens.

JP

Jessica P.

User friendly

Pros

Ease of use for users and administrator Customer support was easy to contact and recovery solution.

Cons

Reports are a bit tricky to master but easy enough once you learn them Unable to mass put in holiday pay, I have to do it one employee at a time

Hi Jessica, I saw your review. I wanted to let you know that we absolutely have a tool to input holiday time for everyone at once. You do NOT need to enter holiday hours one employee at a time. Please see the Global Manual Entry link in the TOOLS section of our left menu. Please call us if you need help, but that form is all you need!

MA

Michelle A.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

The right product at the right time

Pros

We'd been looking for a timesheet program for our company that works most like a legal office. Everything we found was close, but lacking one thing or another, or was too expensive. We found Timesheets.com right before the pandemic hit which suddenly had us working from home and in desperate need of an online time reporting system. We had it set up and working within one pay period and didn't miss a beat. It's also helped me export timesheets for billing which has been a god send.

Cons

The only thing I would like is the ability to change the location of columns within timesheets and expense reports.

CR

Christina R.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Fantastic Product!

Timesheets is easy to work with. Its detailed without being overwhelming. There are enough options to customize, without getting lost (as I did with many other systems). I shopped and looked at several systems to track employee time and pay, as well as run reports, but none were as easy to navigate as this. It’s straight forward and gives me exactly what I need. Customer service has been amazing, resolved my questions very quickly and with ease. Additionally, the cost is on point for us. I could not be more pleased. Recommend 10/10.

Pros

Ease of UseGreat Customer Service

Cons

None

BM

Bruce M.

Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees

Preparing to Deploy Company Wide.

Fabulous. At present we are using an antiquated time tracking product. We started off about eighteen months ago with a different product. The interface on that product was not intuitive or user friendly.The other product's sales staff indicated that their support staff would be involved with initial setup every step of the way. That was not our experience. We spent a year, off and on, and about $3500 (not including labor) attempting to use the other product. Time and money wasted. The deciding factor, however, was poor support. Timesheets support has been outstanding. Quick to respond to live chat requests and accessible.

Pros

The user interface is intuitive. One you get the hand of it, it's easy to find what you want.

Cons

Would like to be able to create a formatted template for job description, or, in the alternative, be able to create custom project description fields. Such as:Owner entity:Engineers:--Electrical --Mechanical--Structuraletc.

SH

Sherrie H.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

I have been very pleased with the customer support and their willingness to help resolve issues when they arise. We haven't implemented all the benefits of the software. I am looking forward to doing more training. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very informative today when I called. He helped me do what I asked him to do and told me about other software things that are available for me to use when logged into Timesheets.

Pros

I really like the feature of chat for help when needed.

Cons

I don't know enough about the software to comment on this.

JW

Jennifer W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Timesheets has Excellent Customer Service

Excellent!

Pros

Timesheets is an excellect system to track employees work hours and expenses. Also their employee scheduling system is easy to use. Most of all, they have an excellent service team. Every time I call, there is a live person to help me. They are very knowledgable, call you back if necessary, and will walk you through the steps to answer your question or solve the problem.

Cons

They do not have a payroll portion to their softward.

JC

Jackie C.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Customer Service

Customer service is off the charts. They set the bar high. I am never rushed off the phone.

Pros

The system is so user friendly. Very self explanatory.

Cons

Timesheets is very well put together. I personally have not come across any features I did not find useful.

James M.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Timesheets.com is simple and easy to deploy

Timesheets.com also integrates with a lot of Payroll/HR systems so it's a natural fit for many companies

Pros

The GPS based tracking and easy mobile app were our main selling points, pricing is great and very transparent

Cons

The freelancer version is quite limited and while it is free, I think it would be better suited at a lower price with the same features

MN

Mike N.

Very easy to use

Pros

Never any glitches with the software. It is easy for all of my employees to use. There is a mobile app which all of my providers use. Adding new employees is easy.

Cons

When you archive an employee who has left and you want to look at hours from previous years you have to reactivate them. Than you have to put their end date in again when you are finished with your reports. It would be nice to just be able to check a box to run the report and than uncheck them when the report is finished.

EG

Esther G.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Timesheets

Pros

[sensitive content hidden] and others such as [sensitive content hidden] on the Live Chat have been very helpful when it comes to a problem I encountered.

Cons

At this point I have not encountered a problem that had not been solved.