Timesheets.com Reviews - Page 5

Ease of time keeping and management

Less stress when managing staff movement

Pros

It can accessed anywhere which makes use by myself and staff easier. Time stamped when alterations are made.

Cons

Updating of daylight savings time can be a challenge as it doesn't always work so it can cause a few issues

Hi Karyn, Please contact us regarding daylight savings so we can help you with the issue. There should be no problems whatsoever with the transition. Thank you for your feedback.

Great system

Easy for the employees to use.

Pros

I have been using this software for more than 7 years and dont have any plans to change. It has been reliable from the start. Very easy to set up and the scheduling option has been a plus.

Cons

The options of keeping track on paid leave could be a little easier to set up. I still havent quite got it down how to set up it so it shows correctly on the employees account.

Surprise

I signed up one day and received a phone call the next to help be increase my efficiency with the software. I was totally surprised on two fronts. One, that I received a call from support to help me when I signed up without any contact from Timesheets (probably a bad move on my part). Two, I feel as if we are up and running with the entire team using the software and no issues within 24 hours. The support was great and the timing was more than I would have ever expected. I am an immediate fan of Timesheets.

Pros

The software is easy to use. It is very natural for my accounting firm and the terms were able to be used to match what we call tasks internally.

Cons

The appears of the software is a little underwhelming. It is not the most pleasing to the eye.

Customer support is good

Perfect for my small business. Easy to use, great reports - perfect. And to make it even better, if everyone provides customer service like them, I'll be a customer for life. Thanks!

Pros

Easy to use, great customer service. He is very knowledgable and helpful. Reports are very helpful. Competitively priced.

Cons

Can't think of anything I don't like. Software works well for my small company.

The app is easy to use and has all the functions we need. The customer service is great.

Pros

The customer service is awesome. They are super friendly and knowledgeable. I have had 3+ experiences where they were on the phone with me setting up some new system and they are very nice and professional. The app is also very simple and straightforward.

Cons

There is nothing really overtly bad about the product. I guess it's not the prettiest thing in the world but who cares. It can be a bit tricky to navigate if you're doing more specialized projects like setting up PTO accrual, but once you do it once its fine.

Timesheets.com made time tracking and payroll effortless.

Great time tracking .

Pros

The ease of use and outstanding customer support. The reports made it easy to allocate and manage project costs. Non only is the platform powerful but its by far the most affordable out-there.

Cons

Be great to have a dedicated app instead of only browser based access. The geo mapping was not consistent allowing not to indicate location.

Everything you need plus excellent customer service!

We implemented Timesheets.com about 9 months ago, and have been lucky enough to add 7 employees during this period. Timesheets.com provides our employees with an easy way to track time and expenses and request PTO, and our supervisors are able to easily create, review and approve reports. The QuickBooks integration is also excellent. But by far the best feature of Timesheets.com is the availability and quality of customer service. During implementation and as our company changes and grows, I've had many occasions to use the Support Chat feature. All of my questions were answered quickly and many times via a phone call from a Timesheets.com support technician. I have recommended this product many times, and will continue to do so - excellent!

Pros

The product is easy for our remote staff to use, which is key. Superior customer service!!

Cons

timesheets works great for us and they are always available to help out with questions etc.

Pros

I like that everything is timestamped, the multiple reports you can run to keep track of everything are very convenient. easy to watch staff hours and to make corrections.

Cons

there is no app to use; having to double check whether signed in or out due to timesheets timing out; the clockin screen is mobile friendly but the rest of the website is not mobile.

Great tool for keeping tabs on time - especially if you are billing clients

Timesheets.com really helps us track hourly performance and assign those hours to clients.

Pros

Timesheets.com is pretty straightforward. There are reports that cover every use of the data. We found it fairly inexpensive relative to how much we use it

Cons

Hard to really pinpoint something specific. Timesheets.com operates exactly like you imagine a timesheet online would!

Overal good experience using Timesheets.

Pros

I like that I can easily clock in and out and see who else is clocked in. I also like being able to add pay period start and end dates to the schedule.

Cons

That I can not see each pay period for each employee broken down. For example, if I wanted to see how many hours an employee worked the past two weeks I have to add them manually. I would love to be able to select dates and get the hours worked that way. Also, the layout is hard to use on phones, especially when trying to create a work schedule for staff.

Amazing time tracking system

Great customer service easy to use

Pros

This system automates our entire companies payroll with its time tracking. I love our employees can clock in/out from their phones with the gps tracking. Pricing is very reasonable for the amount of features you're receiving.

Cons

No cons this is a great software for my company

Great as always

I've needed to get help a few times, the techs are very helpful. Most recently, our rep walked me through un-doing a little error we made, fixed all records in less than 1 minute.

Pros

ease of use and the endless possibilities of tracking time for remote team members

Cons

some of the steps for reporting can be a tiny bit confusing if you don't use those functions every day.

Used for team members attendence

very good for all business types and its suits all type of works

Pros

its very simple and lite application to be used for daily business work and its good for reporting and monitoring team members attendance in my work

Cons

its doesnt have mobile application version that can add more benefits and would be easier and faster

We've been using timesheets at our company for about 2 years now and it has definitely simplified the way that we track our employees hours. It also functions are a great place to store all contact info as well and let's you see it in a list format when you go to Directory. Great thing about timesheets is that it allows you to create custom accounts for your business and it's easy to track hours both in decimal format and actual hour and minute format too.

Cons

its a great tool for my staff.

My employees used to give me handwritten timecards. I have offices in different locations so I was not able to physically see if they were late. It has helped me see what times they are actually getting to the office.

Pros

The software is easy to use for my employees. it keeps track of their hours and I have easy access from whatever location.

Cons

I don't have complete control of my employees logging in from outside of the office. I am not sure if I am using the software correctly when it comes to that or not looking at the right information.

An easy way to track hours and get my employees paid

Pros

With this software, I'm able to just let my employees do the work and enter their information (previously, I had to do it), and I merely just check their hours. It makes for an easier process for everybody in my company.

Cons

Perhaps this is on my end, but we can only enter time in increments of 15 minutes. If an employee is 5 minutes late, they either clock in on time or 15 minutes late, so I have a hard time with that. I wish it could just be by the minute, which would be more fair.

Great Timekeeping!

Timesheets.com has been instrumental in overhauling out time tracking process for the better. It makes it so much easier than home grown tracking methods that were prone to errors and didn't provide the reporting capability. Love it!

Pros

This has been one of the best Time Tracking systems out there. Easy to use interface, DCAA compliant, company calendar, flexible reporting, etc.

Cons

We have not run into a single negative aspect of this tracking system. It has been nothing but great since we started using it.

Easy enough, nice app

We had nothing like this before, we tracked our time on Excel haha! It's been easier now even though it's taken some getting used to.

Pros

It's easy to clock in and track time, even if you are doing multiple jobs.

Cons

You can't add expenses unless you download the app. It's difficult to do it online, employees can't do it themselves.

I think you may have us confused with another product. We don't have an app to download - we have a web site that works on a mobile phone. And employees can add expenses via both their desktops and phones. You should consider giving us a try!

GREAT TO WORK WITH

Pros

CONVENIENCE - IF I AM OUT OF OFFICE CAN BE DONE ANYWHERE. EASY WAY OF CORRECTING TIMESHEET IF CAME IN LATE OR FORGOT TO CLOCK IN. EMPLOYEES SEEMS TO HAVE AN EASY TIME USING

Cons

THE OVERLAPPING OF TIME WHEN SOMEONE WORKS AT 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM - IT PICKS IT UP AS TWO DAYS. I THINK IT IS USER BUT WE HAVE EMPLOYEES WHO SAYS THEY CLOCK OUT AND THEN WHEN I CHECK THEY HAVE A CLOCK A MINUTE AFTER

HI Elaine, Thank you for your review. We will reach out to you to ask about the issue you're having. - The Timesheets.com Team

A great solution to our complicated needs

We have tried a few programs for our complicated time-card management and project billing. Early in the trial period, a representative called to make sure we were getting set up to have Timesheets work most efficiently for our business. (I am a skeptic who dislikes salespeople; my contact with the representative was very helpful and thorough) We were able to try full scale trial run before we committed to the reasonable and easy to operate system. No apps necessary, so data usage can be nil and accessibility is ideal at the office and on jobsite. I look forward to seeing how easy it will make my work.

Pros

Secure website access - wifi accessible - no data requirements/limitations = company savings Flexible organization for reports, and different ways to display our information. Full time help available on the website.

Cons

The scope of the program can handle much more than what we ask from it at this point, so it has a small learning curve (minor really) to get used to knowing how to navigate the site.

Average

Pros

The fact that notes can be added to the time. This is all I have. Why does this have to be 100 characters? There are not many pros to the product.

Cons

There is not enough customization on the exported reports. Does not have alerts to allow me to let employees know that their timesheet needs to be updated. Does not provide a periodic report (daily, weekly, etc.) that allows me to know which employee did not add time to their timesheet. Daily time reporting is very important to my business.

Way Better than Time Doctor!

Pros

Ok, right now our company uses Time Doctor. I HATE IT. So I am using the free trial of this product to try and convince our company to switch, and I am convinced! This software is easy to use, has an awesome mobile app with powerful tools, and has a BEAUTIFUL UX design. This is important to me. I hate feeling like i'm working in the early days of the internet. I especially love that with my phone I can request time off from my supervisor. This makes life so easy! If I am talking with family and friends and planning a trip, I can just request time off in a couple seconds with the App and my supervisor will get to it when he see's it the next day. Powerful tool!

Cons

No Cons! This is an awesome software! I mean even down to the pricing, this thing is legit!

Timesheets program is pretty easy to set up and use. We use it on a daily basis and to run payroll

Pros

The ease of use on a daily basis. some reports are very easy and easy to customize, allowing employees to enter their time and ability to limit sign in locations.

Cons

Some features not explanatory and not able to see changes when clocked in this would be helpful . There are a few things, just not off hand, that could use a tweaking.

Outstanding Customer service

Anytime I've called for assistance [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team over at Time Sheets Have been a tremendous help. Very courteous, efficient, and professional.

Pros

Helps me run my business smoothly by tracking payroll, overtime, PTO etc.

Cons

None at this time. The software meets my needs.

Easy to Use and Great Customer Service

I'm a small company that needed to track employee hours. This is a perfect add-on to my Salesforce Enterprise edition as it allows them to easily clock in and clock out and track PTO. It also works great for my part-timers in calculating their bi-weekly hours.

Pros

Ease of use and responsiveness of support team.

Cons

I don't really use it to its full potential due to my current payroll system, but it does what I need it to do.

Irene, Thanks for taking the time to review our service.