Timesheets.com Reviews - Page 5

PM

Paul M.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great customer service representative

It is a better track of time as a software product. It's up to the user, but once the information is in there, its foolproof. Very effective tool and paid for itself many many times over.

Pros

The chat and phone service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] walked me through the process with poise and patience, and got me to where I understood the navigation of printing quality customized reports.

Cons

The software is good. The telephone operating system, for example, using a phone digit to get to a certain area, didn't work. It simply ignored the command. So I resorted to the chat room, was introduced to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and once he was involved it was a perfect customer service experience.

MS

Meedra S.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Realized we're grossly underutilizing this amazing tool!

I think we're grossly under-utilizing this software. We have the ability to track job costs, job allocations and other features, that we have not used. While we're still learning all of the features, we believe this will be the tool needed for overall operational needs.

Pros

This is great for time-tracking, managing PTO/Holiday hours. Employees can track their own time, supervisors can approve with no issues. It's also extremely user friendly. The customized reports make it easy for payroll and auditing. Customer Service is amazing!

Cons

We do not have any cons at the moment - still learning the software.

BW

Branan W.

Design, 1-10 employees

Outstanding company with over the top support!!!

Time tracking for projects and clients for my team.

Pros

The software is VERY easy to use. When I have questions on how to create a report or change something, the chat support is SUPER fast and very helpful. I have NEVER had anyone there say they didn't know how to fix something. I even has a tech call me, while on chat, to expedite the edit to my account. Really remarkable how fast and how helpful they are all. My experience has been outstanding.

Cons

Nothing negative to say really. There are some things that don't really come easy with logic, but the support helps smooth those little things over very easily.

Paul H.

I have been using this software for over 5 years. We use it almost every day.

This software gives us an organizational advantage over other firms.

Pros

It is comprehensive, flexible and easy to use. Our contractors use this software to their time. The ability to do reports a number of different ways has allowed us to add a level of transparency that our clients really like.

Cons

Connection to quickbooks should be spelled out in a better way. It would be nice to have the ability to have clients have an area to sign in to so that they can track project totals.

DK

Diane K.

Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees

Best Customer Service out there

Pros

Very easy to use. And if you have any issues their support team is absolutely the best

Cons

I have not found anything yet. I recently added the gps tracking and we have been happy with that at well

SM

Sharrie M.

Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

Easy to Use

Very easy to use, great support by either chat or phone, support is very immidiate, no waiting hours or days.This is a must!

Pros

Easy to track attendance, great for employees that travel or work remotely, multiple reports to choose.Quick support!

Cons

Wish I could Salaried employees with auto hours

LW

Laura W.

Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees

Simple for daily users, powerful for company analytics

My employees are able to very simply clock in and out, but I can do almost anything with the information their time punches provide. Many reports to run. Timesheets.com can be as simple or as complex as you want it to be as the administrator/payroll.

Pros

It's really simple for first time users and people that haven't used a time clock before. I love the interface and how easy it is for employees to punch in and out.

Cons

There are a few functions of the software that haven't been intuitive to me in the user process. Running custom reports, entering in employee schedules, setting up holidays, for example. However, I've always contacted customer support and they help me through my question within minutes. The answer is generally quite simple, but if I hadn't contacted support I wouldn't have gotten to the answer nearly as fast.

AF

Annie F.

Overall, I really like the software and have no major issues with it.

Pros

It has been easy to use for everyone. I have zero complaints from the employees about their use of the software.

Cons

I do not like that, I, as one of the administrators, cannot edit PTO once it has been entered, like you can regular clock in/clock outs. If I need to adjust the PTO time or I've entered the wrong date, I can not edit it. I have to completely delete the entry and start over. I really wish that this could be changed and become an option to do so.

RC

Ronda C.

Timesheets.com has changed the way we view our time. We are able to learn as we grow our business.

Pros

The custom reports are really helpful for us to determine manpower costing for projects. We are able to gauge where we are spending our time and where we should be spending our time. Further, we are able to analyze our time spent on individual customers as well as projects.

Cons

It took me longer than I would have liked to get my feet under me, so-to-speak. I had multiple offers from the timesheets.com support team, but thought I could learn it on my own. I learned more in one phone call with a support person than I could have learned on my own for months. I wish I had made that call sooner.

AG

Alejandro G.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

I have been discovering all the features, and it's easy of use. Customer support is amazing.

Total accurate control of the employee's hours. Flexibility to make changes and adjustments.

Pros

It is easy, the functionality is real. Customer support is incredibly kind and useful. My personal experience is mostly with few people, and he always have helped me in my needs, as the other agents as well.

Cons

Due to the nature of my business, we had to figure out how to set up notes. And the way we found out to do it is a little difficult for the employees.

Jeanine A.

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

Timesheet.com is the go to place for your business activity.

My experience with them has heen great so far and for the time i have used them,i habe not felt unhappy about anything.

Pros

Timesheet is extremely easy to use and very easy to understand.

Cons

I am happy with Timesheet thus far. I have not encountered any problems with them.

This review is fake. It has zero substance and the reviewer talks about how satisfied they are but then randomly give us 2 stars. Capterra, you allows too many fake reviews!!!

Nipuna R.

Airlines/Aviation, 11-50 employees

Sheets to Track 'Work+Money+Time'

The best software solution for small businesses and even for large comapanies (if suitable) for manage payrolls and invoicing need, specially with Time and GPS records.

Pros

TimeSheets lets us to manage the Work of each and every employee with Time. The easy user interface and features are really amazing and helped a lot to arrange the further activities. As a maintenance engineering company, can track and keep records of employees and their projects involved. And also can generate invoices and payrolls. Their customer service is really personally helpful when need support about the service.

Cons

Nothing to tell any bad, cause this has many features that match. But need more resources to learn how to work with this. Need more offline support to your service.

DR

Donna R.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Virtua time clock works well!!!

Not difficult to user and the company was always to help when I needed it.

Pros

Having a virtual time clock was an admin time saver!!!!

Cons

No complaints at all and I'd use them again.

FR

Francesca R.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Great program and amazing service

Pros

Easy to use, employees love it, accurate reporting. Customer service always helped me when I needed help.

Cons

Really nothing bad about it at all. Great program

BG

Brittany G.

Love this program - would highly suggest it to anyone looking to easily track payroll hours/expenses

Efficient in processing weekly payroll, maintaining and reviewing expense records.

Pros

Ease of use to pull reports, see hours, fix any uh-oh's. Like that all staff can see when others have requested time off.

Cons

Ability to create color-coded/office specific schedules is extremely difficult. I have to use wheniwork to create our schedules - love their software as well other than that when people request off, they can't see if others have already requested off - probably only reason we still use timesheets.com. If you update your scheduling, I'd pay a small higher fee and love you even more!

PP

Pamela P.

Timesheets.com has made our time management much easier!

Pros

We love the ease of using the system. Our employees do not really need any training - they just watch the tutorials, and they are good to go. The reports are easy to run. We used to compile our excel timesheets manually, and also had to compile reports manually.

Cons

I wish that timesheets kept the data for longer than one year. Also, some employees have reported that capturing receipts through their phones is cumbersome.

SU

Stacy U.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Timesheets.com is Great

Overall I enjoy the ease of timesheets.com and the customer care that comes along with it. If I ever have a question, I receive a phone call almost immediately after sending in a request. Representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went above and beyond today to help me with my questions. I highly recommend this software.

Pros

The product is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

I really cannot think of anything. I have not had a problem yet.

SS

Susan S.

11-50 employees

Very Satisified!

We only use this for hourly timekeeping and expense reporting so I can't speak to PTO, etc. I was worried that the attention I received before I signed would disappear once I had paid for the subscription but I actually have received excellent attention from Timesheets.com. I have had no technical problems at all on training issues. Any time I requested help for an issue it was addressed immediately....

Pros

Internet based so no problems with a station based program. As long as you have internet your employees can clock in/out and submit expenses. Easy for employees to understand, not time consuming training.

Cons

Expenses should be uploadable in pdf format.

MP

Monica P.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Never have been disappointed

I can do everything i need with one software platform related to time tracking and time benefit accurals

Pros

What I like most is if I have a question on a new implementation of processes I can either go to chat or give a call and they have an answer very quickly.

Cons

In all the years I've been using this product, I don't know that Ive found a con yet. If there's something I need to do new like time off requests etc all I do is connect by chat or pick up the phone

Tammy L.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Timesheets, keeps every employee on track.

I can use timesheets for every financial need, customer contracts, inventory needs, commissions and more.

Pros

All, of each employees records together and up to date. Makes payroll a breeze. Employee's can use the software from their own cell phone. It like carrying the company comupter in your pocket.

Cons

Timesheets uses QuickBooks for downloads to PDF files. Seems easier if it were built in. Still very effective.

PB

Pat B.

Customer Service is awesome! I've used the chat function and a follow up phone call by Danielle.

none really - I was asked to take it from a vendor.

Pros

time/project tracking - for cost purposes into accounting. Faster and info in real time. Great expense tracking function. Our guys are all over Ontario and I can keep track of expenses in a timely manner.

Cons

Wish there was a time function on the project timers (like the hourly) When our operators clock in it's hard to see where they were first, if it showed the clock in/out would be easier to track. Geo located not of any assistance since it doesn't track each stop during the day. Our operators travel quite a bit and visit many sites in a day.

DM

Diana M.

Easy to use, good price

Pros

I like the ability to allow for individual employees to have more than one job position. I looked around for different online timesheet software that allowed for the capability to do so, and there were not that many. The price is fair and the layout of the website is easy to read.

Cons

It would be nice to have a timesheets app for iPhone and Android available as well in addition to the mobile site available.

KC

Kelly C.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Great Service!

Every time I have called Timesheets, the customer service has been outstanding! The representatives are well spoken, the connection is great without static and background noise, and their instructions are clear. They have been exceedingly patient and courteous.

Pros

The program is fairly straightforward and very easy to use once the Employees are activated. I really like the ability to lock down the IP address for logins.

Cons

I have yet to find something that I do not like.

TH

Tammy H.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Love working with Timesheets.com

I am a great Realtor, but I am not great with HR things. Timesheets makes it so easy. Since I can be easily confused, I just call Timesheets.com if I have a question and they answer it quickly and help me fix my previous user error. Thank you Timesheets!!!

Pros

I love that I don't have to worry about vacation, sick days or hours anymore. If I have a question Timesheets.com employees are amazing about answering the question and fixing my issue.

Cons

I wish there was a function where I could duplicate files so when I have a new employee I don't have to fill in all the same blanks.

KW

Karen W.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

For timekeeping, an overall good experience

For what you get, it might be a bit overpriced, but the overall functionality is good. My company does not use Timesheets for payroll, only timekeeping and approval of shifts.

Pros

Choosing a range of dates and employees to get a summary or detail report works great! Customer service is AWESOME, never lets me down.

Cons

Changing supervisory roles and approval roles are not intuitive, and required me to contact customer service.