Timesheets.com Reviews - Page 5

Using Timesheets in a Small Company

I am satisfied with my overall experience with Timesheets. I received the help I needed in a prompt and professional manner. I appreciated the responsiveness and the patience of the customer support representatives in getting me through the initial setup and basic procedures, and without making me feel incompetent.

Pros

Simplicity. I was looking for a way to track my time when I need to bill-by-the-hour. As an independent trustee, approximately 2/3s of my income was earned on a project or annual retainer basis. Over the last six months, that has decreased, and hourly billing work has increased. Being a bit older, I am not a tech-guy, and I just wanted a straight-forward way to keep and store my billable time accurately. The Timesheets application has provided the solution for that I was looking for.

Cons

The program is feature rich and capable of supporting large companies, with a lot requirements than I need in my two-person practice. During the initial set up, I was challenged to sort through all of the features and options that I did not need, in order to find the ones I did need.

Impressive!

I'm working in some sort of a call center, so there is a lot of phone calls and emails, we are tracking time and see how much actually we spent time on that, it's good for organizing also.

Pros

Company where I'm working is satisfied with a services from Timesheets.com. Easy for using and customer service has never been better. Simply awesome.

Cons

Nothing, If I had to say one thing, then it has to be better looking, but that's it.

Great online time-clock

I really like this software. It's easy to set up and use (customizable for each employee), facilitates communication about timeclock exceptions between the employees and employer, generates useful reports and is good value for the money!

Pros

User friendly, you can restrict the computer locations where employees can clock in/out (ie: they have to actually be at work!), employees can make notes if they need to make an exception, tracks PTO time, generates useful reports (especially for payroll), great customer support.

Cons

A bit hard to understand/resolve overlapping time clock errors

Love working with Timesheets.com

I am a great Realtor, but I am not great with HR things. Timesheets makes it so easy. Since I can be easily confused, I just call Timesheets.com if I have a question and they answer it quickly and help me fix my previous user error. Thank you Timesheets!!!

Pros

I love that I don't have to worry about vacation, sick days or hours anymore. If I have a question Timesheets.com employees are amazing about answering the question and fixing my issue.

Cons

I wish there was a function where I could duplicate files so when I have a new employee I don't have to fill in all the same blanks.

Greatly simplified our timekeeping.

Pros

It is very easy for employees to use and ensures our timekeeping is accurate. Further, it makes it easy to ensure that employees are taking their meal breaks in a timely fashion. The software accurate determines and calculates overtime pay instead of relying upon employee submitted hours.

Cons

The only thing I can come up with are additional features I would like to see - things like some reporting features allow us to spot trends and alerts when an employee is about to be late taking a meal break (instead of discovering it after the fact).

Timesheets helped our growing business keep better track of our employees hours vacation & sick time

Pros

I like the reporting function timesheets offers. Being able to pull up an employees vacation/sick time usage for the year is a great feature and has helped our company keep a better track of time used by employees.

Cons

The settings are a bit confusing at times. It would be nice if there was an easier way to allow certain employees to see others employees time without being a supervisor of them.

we've been using timesheets for our company for years. easy to use and staff is great!

Pros

Ease of use, several different ways to run a report which is very handy. it tracks vacation used and what is owed. Great software design.

Cons

maybe make the 'clock in' or 'punch in' the default so all employee have to do it that way. I didn't know of that option till it was too late to get my staff to change. I can certainly change it, but it's not that big of a deal. but maybe other companies feel it might be?

Easy to use. Have not taken the time yet to explore all features like attendance tracking, etc.

very easy to verify employees time, any time I'd like to. easy to monitor overtime. Easy to look for trends in attendance

Pros

Easy to use, easy to understand, all information can easily be viewed. Adjustments can be made with ease. Customer service has been very helpful and responsive when I've had questions.

Cons

Time displays as hours and tenths of hours but entries are made in hours and minutes. Causes confusion for users.

Perfect for Small Business Owners!!

Timesheets has been a godsend! All of my employees work from home and this is a much more professional way than them just emailing me their hours, which is what I used to have them do.

Pros

As a business owner with employees who work from home, keeping track of time is a difficult task. Timesheets makes it incredibly easy to track attendance and days off.

Cons

There have been a handful of times over the past year that there was a glitch and a day got erased for one of my employees. While this is frustrating, customer service was extremely helpful and fixed the problems quickly.

Simple to use for our small business

We use the software to track project time, and to track vacation and sick days. It is easy for our staff to use, and the reports function is very straightforward. It is also very cost-effective.

Pros

2 things: the ease of producing reports that are useful to us, and the excellent support we have gotten from set-up and going forward.

Cons

Sometimes I need help fixing small errors that I have made , although the support I get is very good.

they are always there if I have any questions.

convenient every staff members uses their computers

Pros

It is easy to use for our small staff. I like the outline of the log of the hours. We use this every day and it is convenient to tell if any employees forgot to clock in or out.

Cons

On the calendars sometimes when doing payroll we really have to make sure we get the correct month. I would suggest to look into that. Lucky I do not have to look for reports daily.

Ease of time keeping and management

Less stress when managing staff movement

Pros

It can accessed anywhere which makes use by myself and staff easier. Time stamped when alterations are made.

Cons

Updating of daylight savings time can be a challenge as it doesn't always work so it can cause a few issues

Hi Karyn, Please contact us regarding daylight savings so we can help you with the issue. There should be no problems whatsoever with the transition. Thank you for your feedback.

Great system

Easy for the employees to use.

Pros

I have been using this software for more than 7 years and dont have any plans to change. It has been reliable from the start. Very easy to set up and the scheduling option has been a plus.

Cons

The options of keeping track on paid leave could be a little easier to set up. I still havent quite got it down how to set up it so it shows correctly on the employees account.

Customer support is good

Perfect for my small business. Easy to use, great reports - perfect. And to make it even better, if everyone provides customer service like them, I'll be a customer for life. Thanks!

Pros

Easy to use, great customer service. He is very knowledgable and helpful. Reports are very helpful. Competitively priced.

Cons

Can't think of anything I don't like. Software works well for my small company.

Pretty easy to use. User friendly.

Ease of use. I can add as many employees as I want. It's easy to add and deactivate employees.

Pros

Tracks vacation and sick time. I can run different reports. I like I can limit where the employees can clock in and out.

Cons

Closing out the pay periods. There isn't a lot of online direction when I don't understand something so I always have to go through chat. A user manual would be nice to keep on hand.

The app is easy to use and has all the functions we need. The customer service is great.

Pros

The customer service is awesome. They are super friendly and knowledgeable. I have had 3+ experiences where they were on the phone with me setting up some new system and they are very nice and professional. The app is also very simple and straightforward.

Cons

There is nothing really overtly bad about the product. I guess it's not the prettiest thing in the world but who cares. It can be a bit tricky to navigate if you're doing more specialized projects like setting up PTO accrual, but once you do it once its fine.

Fits my needs perfectly

I am able to track time for each my clients and print monthly reports.

Pros

I like that I am able to track all of my client projects and provide them with a report each month of my time spent and since I am a sole proprietor, the fact that the software is free is a huge plus.

Cons

The only con I can think of is when I print a report, it cuts off my customer notes and doesn't include everything.

I have used Timesheets.com for nearly four years. It's a solid product that I recommend to friends.

Pros

Timesheets.com is easy to use and mostly intuitive. Charge codes are easy to establish, and adding billing rates to the charge codes is quickly completed.

Cons

I have yet to figure out the best way to structure pay periods, close outs, and exports for invoicing. I've done the training sessions. Those portions of the site (close outs and the related training) need some improvement.

Timesheets.com made time tracking and payroll effortless.

Great time tracking .

Pros

The ease of use and outstanding customer support. The reports made it easy to allocate and manage project costs. Non only is the platform powerful but its by far the most affordable out-there.

Cons

Be great to have a dedicated app instead of only browser based access. The geo mapping was not consistent allowing not to indicate location.

Everything you need plus excellent customer service!

We implemented Timesheets.com about 9 months ago, and have been lucky enough to add 7 employees during this period. Timesheets.com provides our employees with an easy way to track time and expenses and request PTO, and our supervisors are able to easily create, review and approve reports. The QuickBooks integration is also excellent. But by far the best feature of Timesheets.com is the availability and quality of customer service. During implementation and as our company changes and grows, I've had many occasions to use the Support Chat feature. All of my questions were answered quickly and many times via a phone call from a Timesheets.com support technician. I have recommended this product many times, and will continue to do so - excellent!

Pros

The product is easy for our remote staff to use, which is key. Superior customer service!!

Surprise

I signed up one day and received a phone call the next to help be increase my efficiency with the software. I was totally surprised on two fronts. One, that I received a call from support to help me when I signed up without any contact from Timesheets (probably a bad move on my part). Two, I feel as if we are up and running with the entire team using the software and no issues within 24 hours. The support was great and the timing was more than I would have ever expected. I am an immediate fan of Timesheets.

Pros

The software is easy to use. It is very natural for my accounting firm and the terms were able to be used to match what we call tasks internally.

Cons

The appears of the software is a little underwhelming. It is not the most pleasing to the eye.

timesheets works great for us and they are always available to help out with questions etc.

Pros

I like that everything is timestamped, the multiple reports you can run to keep track of everything are very convenient. easy to watch staff hours and to make corrections.

Cons

there is no app to use; having to double check whether signed in or out due to timesheets timing out; the clockin screen is mobile friendly but the rest of the website is not mobile.

Great tool for keeping tabs on time - especially if you are billing clients

Timesheets.com really helps us track hourly performance and assign those hours to clients.

Pros

Timesheets.com is pretty straightforward. There are reports that cover every use of the data. We found it fairly inexpensive relative to how much we use it

Cons

Hard to really pinpoint something specific. Timesheets.com operates exactly like you imagine a timesheet online would!

Overal good experience using Timesheets.

Pros

I like that I can easily clock in and out and see who else is clocked in. I also like being able to add pay period start and end dates to the schedule.

Cons

That I can not see each pay period for each employee broken down. For example, if I wanted to see how many hours an employee worked the past two weeks I have to add them manually. I would love to be able to select dates and get the hours worked that way. Also, the layout is hard to use on phones, especially when trying to create a work schedule for staff.

Amazing time tracking system

Great customer service easy to use

Pros

This system automates our entire companies payroll with its time tracking. I love our employees can clock in/out from their phones with the gps tracking. Pricing is very reasonable for the amount of features you're receiving.

Cons

No cons this is a great software for my company