Timesheets.com Reviews - Page 6

AP

Anthony P.

Outstanding Customer service

Anytime I've called for assistance [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team over at Time Sheets Have been a tremendous help. Very courteous, efficient, and professional.

Pros

Helps me run my business smoothly by tracking payroll, overtime, PTO etc.

Cons

None at this time. The software meets my needs.

PJ

Pamela J.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Everything you need plus excellent customer service!

We implemented Timesheets.com about 9 months ago, and have been lucky enough to add 7 employees during this period. Timesheets.com provides our employees with an easy way to track time and expenses and request PTO, and our supervisors are able to easily create, review and approve reports. The QuickBooks integration is also excellent. But by far the best feature of Timesheets.com is the availability and quality of customer service. During implementation and as our company changes and grows, I've had many occasions to use the Support Chat feature. All of my questions were answered quickly and many times via a phone call from a Timesheets.com support technician. I have recommended this product many times, and will continue to do so - excellent!

Pros

The product is easy for our remote staff to use, which is key. Superior customer service!!

JR

Judi R.

timesheets works great for us and they are always available to help out with questions etc.

Pros

I like that everything is timestamped, the multiple reports you can run to keep track of everything are very convenient. easy to watch staff hours and to make corrections.

Cons

there is no app to use; having to double check whether signed in or out due to timesheets timing out; the clockin screen is mobile friendly but the rest of the website is not mobile.

Philanthropy, 11-50 employees

Great tool for keeping tabs on time - especially if you are billing clients

Timesheets.com really helps us track hourly performance and assign those hours to clients.

Pros

Timesheets.com is pretty straightforward. There are reports that cover every use of the data. We found it fairly inexpensive relative to how much we use it

Cons

Hard to really pinpoint something specific. Timesheets.com operates exactly like you imagine a timesheet online would!

KS

Krystal S.

Overal good experience using Timesheets.

Pros

I like that I can easily clock in and out and see who else is clocked in. I also like being able to add pay period start and end dates to the schedule.

Cons

That I can not see each pay period for each employee broken down. For example, if I wanted to see how many hours an employee worked the past two weeks I have to add them manually. I would love to be able to select dates and get the hours worked that way. Also, the layout is hard to use on phones, especially when trying to create a work schedule for staff.

Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees

Used for team members attendence

very good for all business types and its suits all type of works

Pros

its very simple and lite application to be used for daily business work and its good for reporting and monitoring team members attendance in my work

Cons

its doesnt have mobile application version that can add more benefits and would be easier and faster

MT

Maria T.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

We've been using timesheets at our company for about 2 years now and it has definitely simplified the way that we track our employees hours. It also functions are a great place to store all contact info as well and let's you see it in a list format when you go to Directory. Great thing about timesheets is that it allows you to create custom accounts for your business and it's easy to track hours both in decimal format and actual hour and minute format too.

bb

brice b.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Its simple to use and the name sounds

still using after 3 years haven't found anything easier yet

Pros

easy to use from cell phones or computer to log in or out. modern wall clock

Cons

not aware of integrating with any payroll service have to have someone go through and manually enter pay period data in payroll service to run payroll

BF

Brittany F.

Warehousing, 1,001-5,000 employees

Timesheets.com

My overall experience with this app has been a good one!

Pros

What I like most about Timesheets.com is that it is helpful at managing payroll for employees, it's simple and fast!

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this app at this time, it's a good app to have on hand for everyday use.

ES

Erica S.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

its a great tool for my staff.

My employees used to give me handwritten timecards. I have offices in different locations so I was not able to physically see if they were late. It has helped me see what times they are actually getting to the office.

Pros

The software is easy to use for my employees. it keeps track of their hours and I have easy access from whatever location.

Cons

I don't have complete control of my employees logging in from outside of the office. I am not sure if I am using the software correctly when it comes to that or not looking at the right information.

Insurance, 501-1,000 employees

Great Timekeeping!

Timesheets.com has been instrumental in overhauling out time tracking process for the better. It makes it so much easier than home grown tracking methods that were prone to errors and didn't provide the reporting capability. Love it!

Pros

This has been one of the best Time Tracking systems out there. Easy to use interface, DCAA compliant, company calendar, flexible reporting, etc.

Cons

We have not run into a single negative aspect of this tracking system. It has been nothing but great since we started using it.

MD

Mike D.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Easy enough, nice app

We had nothing like this before, we tracked our time on Excel haha! It's been easier now even though it's taken some getting used to.

Pros

It's easy to clock in and track time, even if you are doing multiple jobs.

Cons

You can't add expenses unless you download the app. It's difficult to do it online, employees can't do it themselves.

I think you may have us confused with another product. We don't have an app to download - we have a web site that works on a mobile phone. And employees can add expenses via both their desktops and phones. You should consider giving us a try!

EF

ELAINE F.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

GREAT TO WORK WITH

Pros

CONVENIENCE - IF I AM OUT OF OFFICE CAN BE DONE ANYWHERE. EASY WAY OF CORRECTING TIMESHEET IF CAME IN LATE OR FORGOT TO CLOCK IN. EMPLOYEES SEEMS TO HAVE AN EASY TIME USING

Cons

THE OVERLAPPING OF TIME WHEN SOMEONE WORKS AT 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM - IT PICKS IT UP AS TWO DAYS. I THINK IT IS USER BUT WE HAVE EMPLOYEES WHO SAYS THEY CLOCK OUT AND THEN WHEN I CHECK THEY HAVE A CLOCK A MINUTE AFTER

HI Elaine, Thank you for your review. We will reach out to you to ask about the issue you're having. - The Timesheets.com Team

LP

Lisa P.

Facilities Services, 1-10 employees

A great solution to our complicated needs

We have tried a few programs for our complicated time-card management and project billing. Early in the trial period, a representative called to make sure we were getting set up to have Timesheets work most efficiently for our business. (I am a skeptic who dislikes salespeople; my contact with the representative was very helpful and thorough) We were able to try full scale trial run before we committed to the reasonable and easy to operate system. No apps necessary, so data usage can be nil and accessibility is ideal at the office and on jobsite. I look forward to seeing how easy it will make my work.

Pros

Secure website access - wifi accessible - no data requirements/limitations = company savings Flexible organization for reports, and different ways to display our information. Full time help available on the website.

Cons

The scope of the program can handle much more than what we ask from it at this point, so it has a small learning curve (minor really) to get used to knowing how to navigate the site.

RM

Rodney M.

Average

Pros

The fact that notes can be added to the time. This is all I have. Why does this have to be 100 characters? There are not many pros to the product.

Cons

There is not enough customization on the exported reports. Does not have alerts to allow me to let employees know that their timesheet needs to be updated. Does not provide a periodic report (daily, weekly, etc.) that allows me to know which employee did not add time to their timesheet. Daily time reporting is very important to my business.

MM

Marie M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Customer Service

Pros

This product is easy to set-up and use. Customer service is easily accessible either through the chat function or via phone. They are extremely helpful. Tracking time and attendance is very easy and efficient.

Cons

We have no complaints about this software.

JW

Jean W.

Construction, 1-10 employees

GREAT Customer Service

Overall, the experience has been good.

Pros

After a learning curve, it is pretty easy to use and employees seem to not have any problems. The Customer Service is fantastic!! Whether, chatting, telephone or email, they seem to know and be able to explain something clearly. I always learn something from them and I appreciate their kindness and patience.

Cons

Sometimes I can't find what I want and have to contact customer service, and it seems what I wanted was right in front of me! Maybe clearer directions for the User.

ST

Stephanie T.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Timesheets program is pretty easy to set up and use. We use it on a daily basis and to run payroll

Pros

The ease of use on a daily basis. some reports are very easy and easy to customize, allowing employees to enter their time and ability to limit sign in locations.

Cons

Some features not explanatory and not able to see changes when clocked in this would be helpful . There are a few things, just not off hand, that could use a tweaking.

DW

Doris W.

Great Program

I have used timesheets for many years. The options available fall in line with current Labor Rules and requirements. Excellent way to protect the employee and your business.

Pros

The ease of use, little maintenance, support when you need it.

Cons

The least thing I like about the software is when they have updates which do not occur often.

IM

Irene M.

Easy to Use and Great Customer Service

I'm a small company that needed to track employee hours. This is a perfect add-on to my Salesforce Enterprise edition as it allows them to easily clock in and clock out and track PTO. It also works great for my part-timers in calculating their bi-weekly hours.

Pros

Ease of use and responsiveness of support team.

Cons

I don't really use it to its full potential due to my current payroll system, but it does what I need it to do.

Irene, Thanks for taking the time to review our service.

RS

Ron S.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Information

Great software very maneuverable and our employees seem to understand it well. It's well laid-out and the reports that come out are very useful

Pros

Ease-of-use and The reporting module was so flexible.

Cons

Ability to customize and upload proprietary forms and worksheets

DG

Darlene G.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

QBO Export Help

This is a great timesaver and love the tools!

Pros

I liked the ease of use the most with it. I really like how fast, thorough and patient my support expert, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was when assisting me with QBO export! I did not feel rushed nor that he was demeaning.

Cons

I do not have a least liked about the software.

MH

Mikelle H.

Machinery, 51-200 employees

It was great to use as an employee

Pros

It was easy to pull out my phone as I was walking into work and clock in. The app was free and easy to create an account and use. Taking breaks was as easy as pulling out the app and pushing a button that started my break time. It was honestly the easiest way to clock in out of any job I've had. If I forgot to clock in or clock out, it was easy for my supervisor to go in and fix it. I also worked on payroll and the timecard outputs were very easy to understand.

Cons

I honestly don't have any complaints! It was a great program to use. Very user friendly and straightforward.

JD

Jenny D.

Timesheets.com is a great program for both employers and employees!

Pros

I like that as an employer, you are able to see a full list of employees and their hours worked and expenses accrued. It's nice that this software gives you the option of using their program for hourly employees or employees that are paid per project as well. They supply you with great training videos for employers and employees to watch for better assistance using the program!

Cons

I wish this software also had the option to use for salary employees as well because I would still like to use this program for these employees so that I can use for the function of keeping better track of holiday, sick, vacation, and PTO.

Dinh L.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Great functionality and Customer Service

I like using Timesheets.com over other software/website and they have really great customer service.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use and offers a great range of viewable information.

Cons

Every now and then the site is down for maintenance and we have to wait to sign in, but because of how the software works, this is never a big deal.