Timesheets.com Reviews - Page 6

Easy to Use and Great Customer Service

I'm a small company that needed to track employee hours. This is a perfect add-on to my Salesforce Enterprise edition as it allows them to easily clock in and clock out and track PTO. It also works great for my part-timers in calculating their bi-weekly hours.

Pros

Ease of use and responsiveness of support team.

Cons

I don't really use it to its full potential due to my current payroll system, but it does what I need it to do.

Irene, Thanks for taking the time to review our service.

Information

Great software very maneuverable and our employees seem to understand it well. It's well laid-out and the reports that come out are very useful

Pros

Ease-of-use and The reporting module was so flexible.

Cons

Ability to customize and upload proprietary forms and worksheets

Timesheets.com is a great program for both employers and employees!

Pros

I like that as an employer, you are able to see a full list of employees and their hours worked and expenses accrued. It's nice that this software gives you the option of using their program for hourly employees or employees that are paid per project as well. They supply you with great training videos for employers and employees to watch for better assistance using the program!

Cons

I wish this software also had the option to use for salary employees as well because I would still like to use this program for these employees so that I can use for the function of keeping better track of holiday, sick, vacation, and PTO.

Its simple to use and the name sounds

still using after 3 years haven't found anything easier yet

Pros

easy to use from cell phones or computer to log in or out. modern wall clock

Cons

not aware of integrating with any payroll service have to have someone go through and manually enter pay period data in payroll service to run payroll

Great functionality and Customer Service

I like using Timesheets.com over other software/website and they have really great customer service.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use and offers a great range of viewable information.

Cons

Every now and then the site is down for maintenance and we have to wait to sign in, but because of how the software works, this is never a big deal.

Timesheets.com

My overall experience with this app has been a good one!

Pros

What I like most about Timesheets.com is that it is helpful at managing payroll for employees, it's simple and fast!

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this app at this time, it's a good app to have on hand for everyday use.

TimeSheets.com is a Dream to Use

Out of the several timesheet software programs that I've used over the years, Timesheets.com is hands down the most efficient. Extremely easy to use, easy to track/modify hours, easy to monitor PTO, sick says, handle payroll and the mobile clock in/out feature is a lifesaver!

Pros

The mobile clock in/out feature.

Cons

Everything about it is great.

Great value to provide compliant timekeeping.

Pros

week-view entry is very easy/convenient and minimizes employee errors. The report options give all I need as a supervisor / employee and for when I need to do invoicing.

Cons

Likely as we haven't inquired yet on customizing it, but it would be good to have default screen for employees show up as week-view.

Good general time tracker software

This software worked great when I started hiring employees for my small business. Once I grew to a certain point, however, it was unable to handle my specific demands. I know from shopping for additional software, my needs are VERY particular and unusual. This software works well if your needs fall within their parameters.

Pros

Easy to use. Web based.

Cons

Limitations on time-in/time-out feature with projects

The support is the best I have ever seen, but once you get going you will hardly ever need it.

We have tracked our time against the project for invoicing and payroll.

Pros

The import / export features save so much time. So easy to enter time. The ability to merge Clients or Projects and the ability to Archive time

Cons

Doesn't track project estimated hours (estimated vs actual) Only has Customer and project, no task.

Great software - easy to use and reliable.

Very easy to use as an employee and as an employer. Works well all the time for just about any requirement necessary relating to timesheets.

Pros

I have been using this software, both as an employer and employee for a long time and have had almost no issues. The time is stored for a while and it is very easy set up and schedule different time slots. You can track attendance and use a wide array of features that are very helpful. Customer service has always been quick if an issue were to arise.

Cons

There are definitely not many cons, if any. The appearance and user-interface could certainly use an update, but they really do not affect functionality. Either way, great software.

Customer Service

Pros

This product is easy to set-up and use. Customer service is easily accessible either through the chat function or via phone. They are extremely helpful. Tracking time and attendance is very easy and efficient.

Cons

We have no complaints about this software.

Great Program

I have used timesheets for many years. The options available fall in line with current Labor Rules and requirements. Excellent way to protect the employee and your business.

Pros

The ease of use, little maintenance, support when you need it.

Cons

The least thing I like about the software is when they have updates which do not occur often.

Timesheets Works

We use for a time clock only, in & out. Our need is for accurate, verifiable, documentation of actual hours worked including overtime.

Pros

Easily used as is web based. With IPA addresses known, offers security of only being used on site where you want it. Easy initial set up.

Cons

none

Very user friendly but if I have a user error the Customer Service reps respond quickly and assist.

Easy to use, easy to set up new users. Accurately keeps employees time.

Pros

Ease of use and quick, competent, friendly Customer Service. Timesheet is very user friendly. When I need help Customer Service is very quick to respond and always super nice. They help me with my issues and explain things very well.

Cons

Timesheets.com makes payroll a cinch!

Very easy to use and saves so much time. Customer service is incredibly helpful!

Pros

I really love the mobile app option, it makes things so much more convenient for a majority of our employees. Keeping track of hours, vacations and sick days has been made effortless thanks to this software - and the price is great!

Cons

It takes a little bit of time to get a hang of all the available options, but the customer service is excellent at answering all of your questions!

User Friendly, Helpful

the ability to track my hours so i can provide the detailed info to my customers to pay me properly

Pros

It's easy to use and allows me to keep track of my hours with ease. I have never had any issues with this software to date.

Cons

It could develop an app for independent contractors who don't always utilize an office. I don't always work from the same location so this would be a helpful tool to help log hours on the go without having to log into the web portal on my phones browser

Payroll issues

I recently took over responsibility of timesheets.com from my employee and rep was very helpful to me in gaining a better understanding of the program and fixing several issues I had. He was clear and easy to understand in his instructions and went the extra mile to send me his direct line for future issues. I called again today and rep again was very helpful and got back to me right away. I am very satisfied with the product and the service at timesheets.com.

Pros

Easy to use and intuitive for the end user.

Cons

Any issues I had were easily resolved with help from our rep.

QBO Export Help

This is a great timesaver and love the tools!

Pros

I liked the ease of use the most with it. I really like how fast, thorough and patient my support expert, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was when assisting me with QBO export! I did not feel rushed nor that he was demeaning.

Cons

I do not have a least liked about the software.

It was great to use as an employee

Pros

It was easy to pull out my phone as I was walking into work and clock in. The app was free and easy to create an account and use. Taking breaks was as easy as pulling out the app and pushing a button that started my break time. It was honestly the easiest way to clock in out of any job I've had. If I forgot to clock in or clock out, it was easy for my supervisor to go in and fix it. I also worked on payroll and the timecard outputs were very easy to understand.

Cons

I honestly don't have any complaints! It was a great program to use. Very user friendly and straightforward.

Love this product for my small office employees.

ease of managing employee hours, time sheets, vacation and sick pay.

Pros

This product is very easy to use for the administrator and the employees. Corrections can also be done in a snap.

Cons

It has so many options I can't remember how to use them all:-) When that happens, the excelletn customer service really shows.

I am very pleased with this product.

Savings of time.

Pros

The set up and transition was very easy and simple. Our staff learned to use the software in one short training session. The time sheets staff are very helpful and quick to return your phone call. I am please with the product. The product is exactly what I need and fits the needs of our business.

Cons

I would like to see more time off / accrual categories to track employees time off. However the number available is very good.

Simple to use, functional, excellent customer service

Pretty good software, there are maybe a few spots where the functionality could be improved, but completely workable, and leaves room for expanded functionality beyond basic needs without pushing it on users. The really good thing about this software service is its ease of use and the excellent customer service provided even to very small employers. (Our business has 14 employees.) I would recommend this to every manager of a small business who is trying to fit HR duties onto a long list of other responsibilities, and needs a turnkey solution for timekeeping that is well-supported and will not be a time-waster while you get it set up.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to set up, user-friendly, well-supported, no upselling or ads in user experience, no roadblocks to functionality

Cons

I haven't used project or expense tracking, so can't comment on how well it works with Quickbooks or other accounting software.

Wonderful Service and product

I have been with Timesheets for over 10 years and have had a great experience. I highly recommend.

Pros

I love that this software is easy to use, the customer service is wonderful and I can do everything I need with this software.

Cons

Can't think of anything. I highly recommend.

Have recommended to others and will continue to do so!

Very user friendly

Pros

Ease of use - especially for employees who are not tech savy.

Cons

Would like just a "Print" button. If there is one - I can't find it in all the years I have used it. I just have to Control P - but sometimes it prints weird.