Timesheets.com Reviews - Page 6

EM

Emily M.

It was pretty simple to navigate and learn

Pros

It's nice when you have employees that work from home and can still clock in and out. It's also nice to not have hand written time sheets to try to decipher .

Cons

You can change your own times, which is nice in a way, but it can easily be abused. Other than that everything else is pretty nice!

Hi Emily, Thank you for the feedback. I wanted to mention after reading your review that you while employees are defaulted to being allowed to change their own times, this is by design. This way, all requests are employee-generated (better for audits) and must be approved by a supervisor. You can also disable the ability entirely, but we recommend leaving it on (with supervisor approval) so your employees can enter their own time change requests. You get a full audit trail that way. Please contact us so we can review your settings options with you.

Jennifer F.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Help need a better one

Pros

okay and tracking some but not all. auto for 30 min and not true

Cons

I could see a problem with the auto feature on breaks

Gartner, please clean these kinds of useless (and inaccurate) reviews. Timesheets.com does in fact track breaks, paid and unpaid.

tm

troy m.

Banking, 201-500 employees

Nice product

The software its very east to you, fast and it keeps track of vacations, float days and time very well

Pros

I like this software, we have to go into this daily and its very easy to put your time in. it tells you how much vacation and float days. it's a very effective tool for time tracking

Cons

I would like it as an app but we are not allowed to use an app to clock in

TH

Tanya H.

Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees

Timesheets is a great business tool

Love using this software

Pros

Time management Project managementExpense tracking

Cons

It times out too fast otherwise no other cons.

TP

Towanda P.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Excellent Customer Experience

[sensitive content hidden] is the epitome of excellent customer services. He always displays these wonderful characteristics: showing empathy, implementing creatively problem-solving skills; effective communication skills; active listening skills; positive attitude; and quick and timely response time. [sensitive content hidden] is patience, kind and caring to our organization’s needs. He is always polite and courteous in addressing our concerns. He displayed professionalism. He was very knowledgeable about the Timesheets.com system by providing quick and effective solutions. [sensitive content hidden] has always is willing and eager to solve our inquires. He processes extensive research to customize the Timesheets.com platform for our needs.

Pros

The software is user friendly and easy to learn.

Cons

I have no complaints about the Timesheets.com.

Frank M.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Using Timesheets in a Small Company

I am satisfied with my overall experience with Timesheets. I received the help I needed in a prompt and professional manner. I appreciated the responsiveness and the patience of the customer support representatives in getting me through the initial setup and basic procedures, and without making me feel incompetent.

Pros

Simplicity. I was looking for a way to track my time when I need to bill-by-the-hour. As an independent trustee, approximately 2/3s of my income was earned on a project or annual retainer basis. Over the last six months, that has decreased, and hourly billing work has increased. Being a bit older, I am not a tech-guy, and I just wanted a straight-forward way to keep and store my billable time accurately. The Timesheets application has provided the solution for that I was looking for.

Cons

The program is feature rich and capable of supporting large companies, with a lot requirements than I need in my two-person practice. During the initial set up, I was challenged to sort through all of the features and options that I did not need, in order to find the ones I did need.

sp

shari p.

we've been using timesheets for our company for years. easy to use and staff is great!

Pros

Ease of use, several different ways to run a report which is very handy. it tracks vacation used and what is owed. Great software design.

Cons

maybe make the 'clock in' or 'punch in' the default so all employee have to do it that way. I didn't know of that option till it was too late to get my staff to change. I can certainly change it, but it's not that big of a deal. but maybe other companies feel it might be?

CH

CABRINI H.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Pretty easy to use. User friendly.

Ease of use. I can add as many employees as I want. It's easy to add and deactivate employees.

Pros

Tracks vacation and sick time. I can run different reports. I like I can limit where the employees can clock in and out.

Cons

Closing out the pay periods. There isn't a lot of online direction when I don't understand something so I always have to go through chat. A user manual would be nice to keep on hand.

EL

Elizabeth L.

Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees

Simple to use for our small business

We use the software to track project time, and to track vacation and sick days. It is easy for our staff to use, and the reports function is very straightforward. It is also very cost-effective.

Pros

2 things: the ease of producing reports that are useful to us, and the excellent support we have gotten from set-up and going forward.

Cons

Sometimes I need help fixing small errors that I have made , although the support I get is very good.

SE

Sara E.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Love it!

We operate a rural health transport service & have employees that work remotely & never come to the office. Timesheets works great for us, allowing us to track hours & keep an eye on overtime.

Pros

There's many things to like! It's easy for employees to use the clock in & out feature, it provides an audit trail of the time entry, had plenty of flexibility when setting it up to enable us to capture the information we need. I can't say enough good things about the excellent customer support & training!

Cons

Haven't really come across any big issues, I do suggest using their training resources before setting up your company. There's a lot of options, and if you don't know about them you won't be using this to it's full potential.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Impressive!

I'm working in some sort of a call center, so there is a lot of phone calls and emails, we are tracking time and see how much actually we spent time on that, it's good for organizing also.

Pros

Company where I'm working is satisfied with a services from Timesheets.com. Easy for using and customer service has never been better. Simply awesome.

Cons

Nothing, If I had to say one thing, then it has to be better looking, but that's it.

MB

Miriam B.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Great online time-clock

I really like this software. It's easy to set up and use (customizable for each employee), facilitates communication about timeclock exceptions between the employees and employer, generates useful reports and is good value for the money!

Pros

User friendly, you can restrict the computer locations where employees can clock in/out (ie: they have to actually be at work!), employees can make notes if they need to make an exception, tracks PTO time, generates useful reports (especially for payroll), great customer support.

Cons

A bit hard to understand/resolve overlapping time clock errors

KR

Kanwal R.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Great Customer Service

Great customer service whenever needed.

Pros

It's compatible with Paychex and everything is available in one spot.

Cons

Graphical user interface can be improved for easy clock in and out. Many other features can also be added for ease of use.

SM

Shawn M.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Greatly simplified our timekeeping.

Pros

It is very easy for employees to use and ensures our timekeeping is accurate. Further, it makes it easy to ensure that employees are taking their meal breaks in a timely fashion. The software accurate determines and calculates overtime pay instead of relying upon employee submitted hours.

Cons

The only thing I can come up with are additional features I would like to see - things like some reporting features allow us to spot trends and alerts when an employee is about to be late taking a meal break (instead of discovering it after the fact).

Keith S.

Management Consulting,

I have used Timesheets.com for nearly four years. It's a solid product that I recommend to friends.

Pros

Timesheets.com is easy to use and mostly intuitive. Charge codes are easy to establish, and adding billing rates to the charge codes is quickly completed.

Cons

I have yet to figure out the best way to structure pay periods, close outs, and exports for invoicing. I've done the training sessions. Those portions of the site (close outs and the related training) need some improvement.

AB

Amber B.

Timesheets helped our growing business keep better track of our employees hours vacation & sick time

Pros

I like the reporting function timesheets offers. Being able to pull up an employees vacation/sick time usage for the year is a great feature and has helped our company keep a better track of time used by employees.

Cons

The settings are a bit confusing at times. It would be nice if there was an easier way to allow certain employees to see others employees time without being a supervisor of them.

IP

Irene P.

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Easy to use. Have not taken the time yet to explore all features like attendance tracking, etc.

very easy to verify employees time, any time I'd like to. easy to monitor overtime. Easy to look for trends in attendance

Pros

Easy to use, easy to understand, all information can easily be viewed. Adjustments can be made with ease. Customer service has been very helpful and responsive when I've had questions.

Cons

Time displays as hours and tenths of hours but entries are made in hours and minutes. Causes confusion for users.

KW

Karyn W.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Ease of time keeping and management

Less stress when managing staff movement

Pros

It can accessed anywhere which makes use by myself and staff easier. Time stamped when alterations are made.

Cons

Updating of daylight savings time can be a challenge as it doesn't always work so it can cause a few issues

Hi Karyn, Please contact us regarding daylight savings so we can help you with the issue. There should be no problems whatsoever with the transition. Thank you for your feedback.

HD

Holly D.

Publishing, 11-50 employees

Perfect for Small Business Owners!!

Timesheets has been a godsend! All of my employees work from home and this is a much more professional way than them just emailing me their hours, which is what I used to have them do.

Pros

As a business owner with employees who work from home, keeping track of time is a difficult task. Timesheets makes it incredibly easy to track attendance and days off.

Cons

There have been a handful of times over the past year that there was a glitch and a day got erased for one of my employees. While this is frustrating, customer service was extremely helpful and fixed the problems quickly.

PW

Patrick W.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Great system

Easy for the employees to use.

Pros

I have been using this software for more than 7 years and dont have any plans to change. It has been reliable from the start. Very easy to set up and the scheduling option has been a plus.

Cons

The options of keeping track on paid leave could be a little easier to set up. I still havent quite got it down how to set up it so it shows correctly on the employees account.

JC

Judy C.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

they are always there if I have any questions.

convenient every staff members uses their computers

Pros

It is easy to use for our small staff. I like the outline of the log of the hours. We use this every day and it is convenient to tell if any employees forgot to clock in or out.

Cons

On the calendars sometimes when doing payroll we really have to make sure we get the correct month. I would suggest to look into that. Lucky I do not have to look for reports daily.

BH

BRENDA H.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Timesheets

Overall information is easy to find and see what and when you were at work

Pros

Clock in and out easy, dates and times you work at easy to find, adding PTO is ok - but it would be nice if you could put in PTO at 1 time (ie - you are going to be out for a few days) in stead of having to do it one day at a time

Cons

If you are having issues and need to change your clock in or out time - ie computer issues or forgot to clock in or out. Changing your time is not user friendly and not easy to do. Sometimes it wont let you change it at all

HL

Heidi L.

Best support staff ever!

Great, love the support staff!

Pros

The support staff is quick and friendly to answer my questions. They are always happy to walk me through how to reach a report.

Cons

The tracking of vacation is super complicated. Especially at the turn of the year it is a manual process to reset hours to zero.

AH

Amanda H.

Government Administration, 11-50 employees

Timesheets.com Review

I love this product. I find it a great value for the money. I have had two minor issues today. I clicked on the chat link and was immediately connected with a very knowledgeable associate. I was walked through the process very quickly. On the second occasion, the chat was disconnected. The representative I was chatting with immediately called me to finish addressing my issues.

Pros

I like the flexibility my employees have. Not everyone has an office, or even reports to the building each day. The ability to log in from the job site is paramount for me.

Cons

I had a little trouble in the beginning with setting up account codes. As the administrator, having access to all usernames would be helpful. I have seasonal employees who don't work frequently enough to remember them.

AP

Albert P.

Customer support is good

Perfect for my small business. Easy to use, great reports - perfect. And to make it even better, if everyone provides customer service like them, I'll be a customer for life. Thanks!

Pros

Easy to use, great customer service. He is very knowledgable and helpful. Reports are very helpful. Competitively priced.

Cons

Can't think of anything I don't like. Software works well for my small company.