Timesheets.com Reviews - Page 7

JR

Jose R.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees

Timesheets.com made time tracking and payroll effortless.

Great time tracking .

Pros

The ease of use and outstanding customer support. The reports made it easy to allocate and manage project costs. Non only is the platform powerful but its by far the most affordable out-there.

Cons

Be great to have a dedicated app instead of only browser based access. The geo mapping was not consistent allowing not to indicate location.

Turner W.

The app is easy to use and has all the functions we need. The customer service is great.

Pros

The customer service is awesome. They are super friendly and knowledgeable. I have had 3+ experiences where they were on the phone with me setting up some new system and they are very nice and professional. The app is also very simple and straightforward.

Cons

There is nothing really overtly bad about the product. I guess it's not the prettiest thing in the world but who cares. It can be a bit tricky to navigate if you're doing more specialized projects like setting up PTO accrual, but once you do it once its fine.

Andrea S.

Fits my needs perfectly

I am able to track time for each my clients and print monthly reports.

Pros

I like that I am able to track all of my client projects and provide them with a report each month of my time spent and since I am a sole proprietor, the fact that the software is free is a huge plus.

Cons

The only con I can think of is when I print a report, it cuts off my customer notes and doesn't include everything.

PJ

Pamela J.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Everything you need plus excellent customer service!

We implemented Timesheets.com about 9 months ago, and have been lucky enough to add 7 employees during this period. Timesheets.com provides our employees with an easy way to track time and expenses and request PTO, and our supervisors are able to easily create, review and approve reports. The QuickBooks integration is also excellent. But by far the best feature of Timesheets.com is the availability and quality of customer service. During implementation and as our company changes and grows, I've had many occasions to use the Support Chat feature. All of my questions were answered quickly and many times via a phone call from a Timesheets.com support technician. I have recommended this product many times, and will continue to do so - excellent!

Pros

The product is easy for our remote staff to use, which is key. Superior customer service!!

JR

Judi R.

timesheets works great for us and they are always available to help out with questions etc.

Pros

I like that everything is timestamped, the multiple reports you can run to keep track of everything are very convenient. easy to watch staff hours and to make corrections.

Cons

there is no app to use; having to double check whether signed in or out due to timesheets timing out; the clockin screen is mobile friendly but the rest of the website is not mobile.

DW

Donald W.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Surprise

I signed up one day and received a phone call the next to help be increase my efficiency with the software. I was totally surprised on two fronts. One, that I received a call from support to help me when I signed up without any contact from Timesheets (probably a bad move on my part). Two, I feel as if we are up and running with the entire team using the software and no issues within 24 hours. The support was great and the timing was more than I would have ever expected. I am an immediate fan of Timesheets.

Pros

The software is easy to use. It is very natural for my accounting firm and the terms were able to be used to match what we call tasks internally.

Cons

The appears of the software is a little underwhelming. It is not the most pleasing to the eye.

Philanthropy, 11-50 employees

Great tool for keeping tabs on time - especially if you are billing clients

Timesheets.com really helps us track hourly performance and assign those hours to clients.

Pros

Timesheets.com is pretty straightforward. There are reports that cover every use of the data. We found it fairly inexpensive relative to how much we use it

Cons

Hard to really pinpoint something specific. Timesheets.com operates exactly like you imagine a timesheet online would!

KS

Krystal S.

Overal good experience using Timesheets.

Pros

I like that I can easily clock in and out and see who else is clocked in. I also like being able to add pay period start and end dates to the schedule.

Cons

That I can not see each pay period for each employee broken down. For example, if I wanted to see how many hours an employee worked the past two weeks I have to add them manually. I would love to be able to select dates and get the hours worked that way. Also, the layout is hard to use on phones, especially when trying to create a work schedule for staff.

DA

Dontae A.

Utilities, 11-50 employees

Amazing time tracking system

Great customer service easy to use

Pros

This system automates our entire companies payroll with its time tracking. I love our employees can clock in/out from their phones with the gps tracking. Pricing is very reasonable for the amount of features you're receiving.

Cons

No cons this is a great software for my company

Tim M.

Computer Software,

Timesheets gets the job done. Its just so drab and ugly.

It helps me track my hours for invoices.

Pros

Timesheets gets the job done and provides the functionality needed to track time. It provided most of the reporting I needed to create invoices.

Cons

This software just feels old. It is clunky and ugly. It needs a reskin and some rethought UI. I have moved on to new software.

Thanks for the feedback Tim, We're definitely working on improvements and will be releasing a new interface in near the end of the year. We definitely are old, in Internet terms - over a decade. But that means our software has nearly 15 years of features and fine tuning. Many customers love it. We're sorry you didn't but you're welcome to check back with us in the next few months as the service look will be upgraded and there will be a host of new features.

Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees

Used for team members attendence

very good for all business types and its suits all type of works

Pros

its very simple and lite application to be used for daily business work and its good for reporting and monitoring team members attendance in my work

Cons

its doesnt have mobile application version that can add more benefits and would be easier and faster

BW

Branan W.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Great as always

I've needed to get help a few times, the techs are very helpful. Most recently, our rep walked me through un-doing a little error we made, fixed all records in less than 1 minute.

Pros

ease of use and the endless possibilities of tracking time for remote team members

Cons

some of the steps for reporting can be a tiny bit confusing if you don't use those functions every day.

MT

Maria T.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

We've been using timesheets at our company for about 2 years now and it has definitely simplified the way that we track our employees hours. It also functions are a great place to store all contact info as well and let's you see it in a list format when you go to Directory. Great thing about timesheets is that it allows you to create custom accounts for your business and it's easy to track hours both in decimal format and actual hour and minute format too.

ES

Erica S.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

its a great tool for my staff.

My employees used to give me handwritten timecards. I have offices in different locations so I was not able to physically see if they were late. It has helped me see what times they are actually getting to the office.

Pros

The software is easy to use for my employees. it keeps track of their hours and I have easy access from whatever location.

Cons

I don't have complete control of my employees logging in from outside of the office. I am not sure if I am using the software correctly when it comes to that or not looking at the right information.

Christopher S.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

An easy way to track hours and get my employees paid

Pros

With this software, I'm able to just let my employees do the work and enter their information (previously, I had to do it), and I merely just check their hours. It makes for an easier process for everybody in my company.

Cons

Perhaps this is on my end, but we can only enter time in increments of 15 minutes. If an employee is 5 minutes late, they either clock in on time or 15 minutes late, so I have a hard time with that. I wish it could just be by the minute, which would be more fair.

MD

Mike D.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Easy enough, nice app

We had nothing like this before, we tracked our time on Excel haha! It's been easier now even though it's taken some getting used to.

Pros

It's easy to clock in and track time, even if you are doing multiple jobs.

Cons

You can't add expenses unless you download the app. It's difficult to do it online, employees can't do it themselves.

I think you may have us confused with another product. We don't have an app to download - we have a web site that works on a mobile phone. And employees can add expenses via both their desktops and phones. You should consider giving us a try!

EF

ELAINE F.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

GREAT TO WORK WITH

Pros

CONVENIENCE - IF I AM OUT OF OFFICE CAN BE DONE ANYWHERE. EASY WAY OF CORRECTING TIMESHEET IF CAME IN LATE OR FORGOT TO CLOCK IN. EMPLOYEES SEEMS TO HAVE AN EASY TIME USING

Cons

THE OVERLAPPING OF TIME WHEN SOMEONE WORKS AT 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM - IT PICKS IT UP AS TWO DAYS. I THINK IT IS USER BUT WE HAVE EMPLOYEES WHO SAYS THEY CLOCK OUT AND THEN WHEN I CHECK THEY HAVE A CLOCK A MINUTE AFTER

HI Elaine, Thank you for your review. We will reach out to you to ask about the issue you're having. - The Timesheets.com Team

RM

Rodney M.

Average

Pros

The fact that notes can be added to the time. This is all I have. Why does this have to be 100 characters? There are not many pros to the product.

Cons

There is not enough customization on the exported reports. Does not have alerts to allow me to let employees know that their timesheet needs to be updated. Does not provide a periodic report (daily, weekly, etc.) that allows me to know which employee did not add time to their timesheet. Daily time reporting is very important to my business.

ST

Stephanie T.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Timesheets program is pretty easy to set up and use. We use it on a daily basis and to run payroll

Pros

The ease of use on a daily basis. some reports are very easy and easy to customize, allowing employees to enter their time and ability to limit sign in locations.

Cons

Some features not explanatory and not able to see changes when clocked in this would be helpful . There are a few things, just not off hand, that could use a tweaking.

AP

Anthony P.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Outstanding Customer service

Anytime I've called for assistance [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team over at Time Sheets Have been a tremendous help. Very courteous, efficient, and professional.

Pros

Helps me run my business smoothly by tracking payroll, overtime, PTO etc.

Cons

None at this time. The software meets my needs.

RS

Ron S.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Information

Great software very maneuverable and our employees seem to understand it well. It's well laid-out and the reports that come out are very useful

Pros

Ease-of-use and The reporting module was so flexible.

Cons

Ability to customize and upload proprietary forms and worksheets

PM

Pamela M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Grateful for the high quality service

Excellent

Pros

Features were very good. Service was extraordinary.[sensitive content hidden] onboarding and [sensitive content hidden]; recent assistance were extremely helpful.

Cons

There was nothing that caused us trouble

TC

Tara C.

Civil Engineering, 1-10 employees

From Charleson Engineering Ltd

We as a company of 6 like the program and it's ease

Pros

The ease of project time entry and expense entry.

Cons

The non-communication between qbo's. You can only export to qbo they don't talk back and forth between platforms

JD

Jenny D.

Timesheets.com is a great program for both employers and employees!

Pros

I like that as an employer, you are able to see a full list of employees and their hours worked and expenses accrued. It's nice that this software gives you the option of using their program for hourly employees or employees that are paid per project as well. They supply you with great training videos for employers and employees to watch for better assistance using the program!

Cons

I wish this software also had the option to use for salary employees as well because I would still like to use this program for these employees so that I can use for the function of keeping better track of holiday, sick, vacation, and PTO.

bb

brice b.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Its simple to use and the name sounds

still using after 3 years haven't found anything easier yet

Pros

easy to use from cell phones or computer to log in or out. modern wall clock

Cons

not aware of integrating with any payroll service have to have someone go through and manually enter pay period data in payroll service to run payroll