Timogix Reviews

4.86/5 (7 reviews)

Gina (Eugenia) Budman

TIMOGIX is a very user-friendly software. It has all required functionality for my organization

Reviewed 2018-02-19

We got a complete functional time management system that has an easy set up and can interface to our accounting softwareIntuitive flow from the well-designed screens for time entry through invoicing and reporting. It is project and task driven, excellent for many, but especially for my organization built on free-lancers. The system interfaces with QuickBooks, if needed, has multiple reports that are very easy to export. In addition, the system has expense reporting functionality. Support is excellent - communicated with the support multiple times.

Shanta Tripuraneni

We have been using timogix for a while and absolutely find this product very beneficial

Reviewed 2017-09-12

Easy to setup, ease of use for employees to record time and managers to approve, top notch customer service. They are always willing to help us in tweaking reports and/or functionality to our needs.

Eric Billings

So much more than pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed 2016-11-11

We are currently transitioning our accounting system which includes our time sheet system. We looked a several new time sheet systems including one from a major payroll company. Timogix not only provided us with an easy to use system out of the box, but their customer service tweaked, poked and prodded the software to include some additional requested features. As the Accounting Manager of my company, I could not be more pleased. 5 stars across the board from me.It fits our needs almost effortlessly.

Wayne Barkmeier

Easy to use, great responsiveness.

Reviewed 2016-05-02

I started using this system when I contracted an independent consultant to work on a project, as this is what he used for managing hour approvals. I was already using three other system for the other various firms I work with. Timogix stood out as heads and tails above the other systems I use. The user interface is so intuitive, that I didn't need any documentation or examples to being using the system. I also liked that it worked well from my phone which was handy when I was travelling. I reached out to the Support organization early on with a request for additional functionality (for a multi-approve option) and I got an immediate response. Within the month, that functionality was available. So overall, I am impressed with the tool itself but also with the responsiveness of the company behind it. I wish I could consolidate all of my hour's approval into Timogix.

Patrick Schilling

Love This Product!

Reviewed 2016-11-11

We needed to replace our old timekeeper application and tested a few different offerings on the market. Timogix was far and away the best of the bunch. Their customer service is excellent and their developers have been quick to add some additional functionality that we required. They have made our transition far less complicated and pain free than we anticipated. Great job guys!Ease of use. Great customer service. Low cost.

Asad Ansari

Quick setup and proactive customer service

Reviewed 2016-10-04

I shopped around a number of tools/software for tracking time for my new startup. The few that I ran into met my needs but are over priced. After much research I decided to move forward with Timogix. The on-boarding process was simple, easy, and fast - It took me less than 10 minutes to get my entire team set up. The customer service is proactive about supporting customer needs - as they reached out to me to welcome and made efforts to resolve certain changes without even me asking. Happy so far and would recommend this to anyone that is looking for similar set of functionality.

Khatchatour Mouradian

Great time tracking software for free!

Reviewed 2016-12-06

What Timogix time tracking software might lack in bells and whistles, it makes up for with ease of use, logical organization and intuitive controls. You'll be up and running in half and hour after watching a couple of their 5-minute long introduction videos. In addition, they answer support question emails almost instantly. A feature missing? Not a problem - ask them, and they will work on integrating it into the software. Two thumbs up!