All categories

TMetric Reviews - Page 7

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

TMetric for asana

Pros

It is quite easy to use for the general time tracking purpose

Cons

It is not fully integrated with asana, because, when starting to work with a task in asana, the project must be created into TMetric platform. Otherwise, you see tasks inside "No project". Another solution, you need to make a corrections to attach tasks to the projects. It could be better. Also, It could have "default" lunch break, when the timer may be stopped automatically (should be chosen manualy).

We appreciate your point of view. Thanks for the feedback. Deep Integration with Asana is in our roadmap.

Productivity

I just had no sense of time or how long anything took which meant I was late for everything. But this program started making me aware of how long things took to accomplish, and how long it was actually taking me. It helped me improve on getting things done by their actual deadline and being able to quote appropriate times that I can get done with out the added stress.

Pros

The software was easy to use and straight forward. I didnt need to explain every little detail of where I was or what I was doing.

Cons

I was actually really horrible at having any sense of time so when the pop up would let me know I was out of time I would get so frustrated at first...theres no warning like 5 min before whatever time you have set.

We appreciate your point of view. Thanks for the feedback. We'll take it into account when create our new functionality for planning.

Simplified Time Tracking Tool

Pros

I work from home and need to send daily activity and task update to my management and here Tmetric helps me in doing so. Now I am able to update me management on work schedule and the daily time spent on each and every task I do.

Cons

Works perfectly ans per my expectation. now flaws as such.

Thank you for your trust. Your point of view is very important for us. We will continue to do so.

It's a great app

I love the capability of resume an activity in the time sheet without start another... The way how time tracker works is easy to understand, the smart long-running timer is amazing... The UI is clean, the help section is powerful, The application is very well programmed and simple to use.

Pros

The time tracker... and the timing bar... It makes more comprehensible the time tracking than any other software that I used

Cons

I don't have nothing for now to say

Integration champion

Effortless time tracking and reporting

Pros

- Easy to use - Integrates with virtually everything

Cons

- phone app keeps forgetting my credentials

Thanks for the feedback. We'll take it into account.

• Likelihood to recommend5.00/10

Pretty nice, if you you use it to double-check if the time managing system in your office is flawed

I only used it to check if the time managing system in my office had a bug, because I suspected something fishy, turned out that everything is fine the issue was in the UI. Never mind the app is great, but I never got to use it for anything more than a time tracker for my work schedule, really, I saw that it got automatically linked to Jira and Redmine, but if you don't click the tracker it will never do anything. so it's redundant like that. I think it can be automated to track the progress in those project managment tools, time it took from assignment to first update or issue/task resolution for instance.

Pros

It's OK, and easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Cons

weird reporting and easily forgettable - thus causing many timing mistakes.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Tmetric work work and track track

It’s simple and easy to use.

Pros

It’s simple tool to use. I found that it allows me to work 8 hours and no more and more interesting I do solve problems faster when I see that the timer works.

Cons

It’s need notification system for automatic stop.

Thanks for your review. Your point of view is important for us. This feature is within our roadmap.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Well designed and easy to use

Very good customer support as you are implementing and learning the system.

Pros

The ease of tracking consultants time by project and activity through great reporting capabilities.

Cons

Future forecast limitations. You can see what you’ve done but you can’t really plan for the project.

Thank you for your review!

TRACK TIME FOR REPAIR TECHNICIANS

So far so good. Doing exactly what I wanted it to do.

Pros

Reports are just what I needed to sort time tracked on individual jobs by different techs. Techs have found it easy to use also.

Cons

I wish projects could be added from mobile app, but not a big deal.

Troy, thanks for your review, we will take it into account.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Awesome and does what it needs to do

Pros

Good for tracking time and budget control

Cons

I could not fully use my own invoices design

Thank you for the review.

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

Handy Tool

Pretty good tool for tracking time and reports for clients.

Pros

Easy to start/end timer and make notes for the purpose. Adjustable time when needed. Good reports.

Cons

Hard to find a view I like that works. When screen is more narrow cannot use fully.

Thank you for your feedback, Sheila. We'll improve our app.

TMetric is Life

Administrative Tasks like managing the tasks/thing I need to do.

Pros

It helps us manage our time and activities wisely.

Cons

I want more features in the future. i'd like it to have more features to be customized.

We appreciate your opinion. Thanks for the feedback. We'll take it into account.

All simple - ingeniously

Hello everyone! Before I found this extension, I have tried many timetrackers, but this product is most cool for me. I'm using this tracker more than 4 month, and do not have any problems with this. All is good. Important things for me - it's reports generation in the custom date range because sometimes I should to report about work progress and timing. Good function - a manually changing time! Because sometimes I forget to start a timer in the start of working hours, and also I can forget to stop the timer in the end. Additional thing to improve your product its select which projects and projects stages should be in the report view like a list.

Tmetricfying!

It was so easy to track my work and productivity using TMetric.

Pros

It was very user friendly and has simple features.

Cons

There is nothing really but sometimes it bugs down. I think it has something to do with my connection though.

Thanks for the feedback. We will take it into account.

Capturing Multiple Projects

Hi there, I found Tmetric simply, time conservation, affordable and very friendly consultants, in fact the best I've ever experienced. But what I would like to do on Tmetric is to add time manually for multiple projects at the same time on average if that can be possible. Many Thanks, Phila Maphumulo

Pros

Simply and affordable

Cons

nothing I can think of right now

Easy to use, Integrates everywhere

TMetric was selected to keep track of the amount of hours spend on a project, it made it simple to break things up into tasks and the reporting function gave a great overview of each day and the amount of time spend on each task. Integrated with Chrome using the plugin, Had the Windows desktop app running in the system tray and used the Pivotal Tracker plugin to manage everything. It all synced up together well and overall was simple to use with a fair amount of flexibility and good reporting features.

Pros

Easy to use, Integration with so many other products

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

TMetric has simplified my time monitoring schedule.

Project management, planning and monitoring is made simple with TMetric.

Pros

TMetric is easy to use and the reports are great.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about this software.

Thanks a lot for your feedback

Nice app

Pros

Interaction, simplify workflow and collaborate with team effectively.

Cons

Export pdf reports don´t have a clean interface

Thank you for this review! We'll take it into account.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

TMetric, Great Time Tracking for Teams!

TMetric has been helpful with my team to work efficiently. It is an online time tracking software which has a lot of features and great for teams of 15 (less or more). It allows us to integrate with Asana, Trello, Zendesk and even more. Now that's smart!

Excellent app

Everything is great. The only thing that I think is missing is a simpler way for a user to see it's personal report.

Pros

The ability to edit previous days activity :)

Cons

Not being able to simply see my tracked time, i.e my reports.

Great software, very useful

TMetric makes it easy to keep track of how much time you spend on each task. It really helps me manage my deadlines and daily tasks.

Pros

Ease of use, simple interface, accuracy

Cons

Needs more integrations with other software

Industrial Designer

In my opinion using TMetric has enhanced my productivity and organization skills. The custom of use the app every journey has made me conscient of how I am managing my time. It is easy to use and easy to share, you can make a report of your time what use to be great material for Project managers or Team heads. Is a healthy habit to take, to order your work before every journey.

Cons

Please confirm your email so the review appeared on Capterra. Thanks for sharing your experience with TMetric.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Easy to use and to the point

I liked the idea of a tool that let's me track time in a very free yet usefull way. The layout is clean enough and still manages to to guide you to the right configurations. Very intuitive.

Pros

Clean layout and easy to use

Cons

None

Manage your time easily

With TMetric you can easily manage your time and the time of your team. You can understand what you are really doing during your work and manage all the activities. There is not so much to say, it is an amazing application.

Pros

The ease of use

Cons

If you update the time of an activity and it overlaps another one it blocks you without giving the opportunity to say, for example 'yes I'd like to change the time of both the activities'

• Likelihood to recommend6.00/10

Not perfect.

There is no app for ios/android. Extension for Chrome should be configurable to reference parent task Asana for example (when I start a subtask)

Pros

Easy to manage times, start/end/pause.

Cons

No android/ios app