todo.vu

Productivity suite for freelancers & SMBs

todo.vu Reviews - Page 2

Does the job easily.

Pros

It is easy to use. Looks good. It doesn't bother you with unnecessary stuff. Has nice import/export features.

Cons

Some really minor issues, like it doesn't remember me, I need to login every day. And also can not remove "Important" flag from a task.

Ivan, thanks for your great feedback. Regarding turning off Important flag - some settings can not be edited once a task is completed. This is to ensure preservation of data for historical records.

ToDo is a Must Try For Any Small Business

Pros

Ease of use and user interface is attractive

Cons

All I need now is a reliable mobile app and to link this with the Microsoft suite

Mike, thanks for the great feedback. The mobile app development is almost complete. Not too far away now. Regards Tom

I use the software at work and also at home.

It does what it must - it is a project and task manager, also time tracker, and CRM,a collaboration tool and also billing tool.

Pros

It offers enough features on the fair price. It is highly intuitive and easy to use. I like it a lot.

Cons

Maybe the short list of tasks at one time. Sometimes I have many tasks - at home and work and I want to be able to see them all.

Petya, thanks for your feedback, we do appreciate it.

I love this young app which serves many functions and is growing fast

To review a worthwhile program that's up and coming but not yet getting noticed much.

Pros

It does all this: Project and task manager, time tracker, CRM, collaboration tool and billing. Each is easily accessed, intuitive to understand and use. This is a project for which the CEO is passionate about: he will assist with technical issues as he wants to understand how we use the service and the problems we have so it can be improved.

Cons

There's not much to dislike, though I wish there was an iPhone version. The CEO says it's in the works. The timer doesn't trigger automatically when there is inactivity. This too is on the roadmap.

Your To Do app!!!

Pros

I loved the web and mobile interface that come with this application, it does what it sets out to do very well and I like that about it very much.

Cons

I did not find a Windows 10 desktop application for it, but the web interface does a good enough job

Just what I was looking for!

Pros

The best thing about todo.vu is that the timer runs serverside, which means it is possible to start a timer on one device, check on it on another device, and stop the timer from yet another. Very useful! All through the website!

Cons

Now if only there were an Apple Watch app :)

Martin, thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback. I'll talk to the team about a watch app too :)

a To-do List, taken to business

In general, happy. At work it is useful, and you can even use it in your private life

Pros

Useful. It is a type of CRM in which you can monitor tasks, objectives, budgets, and follow-up of clients, employees, equipment, fulfillment of objectives.

Cons

An update with "recurring tasks periodically" is pending. They usually respond quickly to ideas and suggestions, so there's not much bad to say

Thanks for your feedback and support. Please do get in touch with me directly about the recurring tasks and we can discuss your requirements and options.

ToDo is Fantastic!

We're using ToDo.vu to manage client tasks, track time, make notes, and collaborate on work. It is more streamlined than our previous management systems, and far less expensive. It's a win all around!

Pros

The built in time tracking - right in the same screen as tasks - is incredible! it has allowed us to capture more time and have fewer small increments fall through the cracks!

Cons

Unfortunately, we've had to do some workaround with repeating tasks and changing plans for our clients, but it's a relatively minor setback for all of the good things about this system!

the app is very user-friendly and has a clean UI.

This app saves me from the stress caused by having to keep track of all my coding tasks and the time and the date spent on each task. I found out such a need when I started having to report my working hours. Thanks so much for the amazing app.

Pros

The ability to create multiple subtasks by pasting in predefined bullet points. The ability to add a time budget to a task to know if I'm still in good progress.

Cons

the bug that often happens when reordering subtasks. The unability to see my time spent on tasks in previous days when a task is being timed.

Thanks for the great feedback. I'll make sure we look at reordering the subtasks and figure out what you are experiencing. And the option to see time on previous days should be possible - email that one to help@todo.vu directly so I can help out.

Todo.vu is one of the best complete Task Management System

Pros

It packs in a single tool the most desirable functionalities, such: task management, team management, bill management and time tracking.

Cons

Some functionalities still needs some polish. Things like auto repeating tasks doesn't work very well in some cases, like when you need to do an edit in all of the repeating tasks or delete all of them.

Bruno, thanks for the great feedback. We are currently testing our next release of repeating tasks which will introduce much more advanced sequence editing and resolve the issues relating to mass editing a sequence.

Great idea . . . needs some tweaking

Pros

I like that you can break a project down into smaller parts. The color coding is good. Icons are helpful, but I had to work to mold them into what worked for me.

Cons

Not at all intuitive. The Edit Timer function could be made much simpler. Only lists 5 existing tasks at a time, then you need to click again for the full list. I'd love to see a redesign of the screens themselves. I've trained myself to look at only the areas I need to see, but it seems cluttered to me, and it took a while before I really was confident about how it worked.

Sue, thanks so much for the constructive feedback. We are working on new documentation and training videos at the moment.

PRospective's Review of todo.vu

Satisfied is an understatement. I feel completely comfortable with this tool and plan to use it for a while to come.

Pros

Two things: the functionality and the customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been patient with me as I sort out issues and get going in the start up process. The billing is so easy and convenient.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind at the moment. Everything has been great so far.

Jonathan, thanks for your great feedback.

Fantastic platform that has made our entire team more efficient. Easily the best productivity app.

Significantly improved team wide productivity, cohesion and communication.

Pros

The functionality is the perfect balance between quick to use and robust. Too many products are either lacking functionality or are far too burdensome to embrace. This walks that line perfectly.

Cons

The CRM functionality could be stronger as it doesnt perfectly track the experience of leads into prospects into closed deals without some internal hacks.

todo.vu - close to perfect

It's very easy to get accustomed to it and the time tracking part is excellent.

Pros

The time tracking and recurring tasks are super good working parts.

Cons

I miss a calendar view, but the calendar integration is great.

An excellent combination of time tracking and task management!

Pros

Lovely clean interface. Everything is neatly organized and easy to access Extremely flexible: Can enter tasks via email, the app or website All in one solution: Schedule tasks, track how much time spent on them and then bill to client. Great pricing: Free package for freelancers and then you can add features for larger teams at a reasonable price.

Cons

Simple Business Management Software!

Pros

I like todo.vu because it has built-in billing and syncs tasks to a calendar of your choice. Also todo.vu's interface is beautiful and user friendly.

Cons

I have to be honest, todo.vu is a good product which focuses on things getting done.

Sophie, thanks for your feedback and support. Regards Tom

Been searching for THE app that meets all my freelancing needs for a long time

AMAZING !!!

Pros

Time tracking and reporting and amazing support that listen to feedbacks

Cons

Little issue with responsiveness on some pages but support told me they are already working on it

Thanks Mathieu, I appreciate your support and really constructive feedback.

Hangs Up when creating "my First Workspace"

Nothing

Pros

I was unable to test it so it is difficult to say anythin

Cons

I just hanged up when trying to create a workspace, so, I decided not even to get it a try

Carlos, I'm very sorry to hear of your experience. We have many thousands of active users so I'm sure this is an issue related to your setup. As with any web application, the performance will depend on your internet connection, your web browser and any plugins you may be running. If you contact our support at help@todo.vu then we will happily schedule a call to help you out. Regards Tom ***POST NOTE*** We managed to contact Carlos and discuss the issue. He tried again and it worked with no issues. So it does appear to have been a temporary connection issue related to his location and setup. To our knowledge nobody else has ever reported a similar issue and we have never been able to replicate the problem on any of our test systems.

An average and cost effective todo management for users

Pros

- Todo.Vu is great when managing very small amount of project and tasks - The pricing is good, and have a free option to try out before use

Cons

- The UI is not modern and the UX is bit bad, which lacks the feel of using modern app - There is no mobile application provided which is essential nowadays.

Thanks for your review. If you have any specific concerns about the UI I would encourage you to email us directly with suggestions, we really are keen to hear constructive feedback. The UI is built on a very modern ReactJS framework. This provides us with auto save of all inputs, very fast server responses and compatibility with all modern browsers. But there is always room for improvement of UI elements. I look forward to hearing from you directly.

Cool Task management

Pros

ToDo is perfect for new companies and little groups. With ToDo, you can make a workspace in no time. Follow who is doing what, and when, lessens the requirement for tedious report strategies and update meetings. Group correspondence, document sharing, and everyday arranging are key necessities for a quick moving group and ToDo tends to every one of these requirements in a single interface.

Cons

None so far. Maybe sometimes it can be a little confusing to find out how to do something, but it is a usual subject. Once you learn it's easy to manage the application

Todo

it multi tasked what I needed,but it had too many other things I did not need to use

Pros

it was ok.the software multi task ready.

Cons

it was for multi task purposes.much info

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback.