TouchBase

We build Project management culture for your enterprises

TouchBase Reviews

Incredible efficiency

Pros

Incredible efficiency and the practical way of working with TouchBase, there is no doubt that it only looks out for the best for its customers and focuses on helping them in every way possible, as their client made it clear to me, one of the best companies in the area of project management and I will definitely be back for a 2nd time and whenever you do not need it, there is no doubt that it is one of the best companies in its field.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints to leave, I am 100% pleased, really amazing the quality of their services.

The best service ever

Pros

There is no doubt that TouchBase is one of the companies that stands out in the area of project management, highlighting the good treatment it gives you and how it helps you from the start, there are no companies that provide quality of this magnitude, such as Client I am very satisfied and pleased with your services, which are undoubtedly the best.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints on the contrary, I can only offer you good comments and congratulate you for the excellent work. Highly recommended

We had issues incorporating TouchBase into our workflows

Pros

TouchBase is 'fit for purpose' for many organisations. The software service offering is quite easy to understand

Cons

Out of the box, ToubhBase looked okay. However, we kept on encountering issues when TouchBase interacted with our workflows.

Amazing Yet Simple!

We utilize TouchBase to set that tone that we're a ground breaking and expert association and work environment. We'd hunt down a while to locate the right framework to help us with our Project Management procedure. We were looking for: (1) simple to utilize, (2) modern and adjustable, (3) something that appeared well and good for a medium sized business, (4) a concentrated area to deal with our procedure. Touchbase was able to meet all our requirements and the customer service response was quick and very supportive.

Cons

Experience has been excellent!

The software is easy to use. Set up is not difficult and it is very "forgiving" if something is initially put in wrong and needs to be corrected. I always have a response from the customer service team within a 12 hour timeframe. The software features met our own needs along with aided numerous our own clients throughout implementing a new technological innovation treatment for produce functional effectiveness.

Cons

Super user friendly project management software

Pros

This software is versatile and could be used across a variety of industries. I was quickly able to get everything setup for my business in less than an hour.

Cons

The workflow feature has a few bugs, but it wasn't a dealbreaker. Customer service response time was also a bit longer than other PM software programs I've used.

I like the software a lot, but the cost is not good for me at all

Pros

I gave three stars. I like the features of this project software. easy to plug in step by steps for the project

Cons

Cost is so highest. crash in the middle of the project sometimes. Customer support not good at all.