Tracked Reviews

4.23/5 (150 reviews)

Travis Short

Tracked from Support Position

Reviewed 2019-01-29

It's been really good overall. It's already allowing for great work flow and MUCH better tracking of things and where our workflow is being held up.I love the integration into basecamp, specifically with Kanban boards. I run our RMA/Repair system through todos which are associated to SupportBee tickets. With Kanban boards I can quickly see where a problem in my workflow is happening and who I need to action for it to continue moving. Great Tool. We do meetings where everything is based around Kanban board. Labels!!!! I love labels get for sorting.

Samantha Sconyers

Helpful for Organizing Projects

Reviewed 2019-01-29

I've loved it and have already recommended it to other teams internally and other companies I know that use Basecamp. I am a Basecamp superuser and generally have over 45 project cards going at one time. It was helpful to be able to customize where those projects are in their flow and move them along as we make progress.

hannah bower

Tracked has increased the overall efficiency of our business

Reviewed 2018-04-20

The ability to run a team more efficiently and have an overall view of what is happening and when and who is working on it. I love the functionality. While it has it's occasional glitches, the overall use of it is amazing. Our company has benefited from it so much. Even though we are a smaller team we all work together, sometimes remote, and we juggle a lot of different things for an ever-growing client list. Tracked has helped us communicate better because we could hop in and see what projects were being worked on and who has been working on them. It has allowed us to break out bigger projects into smaller bit size pieces that make more sense to the team.

Anonymous

Great team building a great product

Reviewed 2019-02-05

I'm sad that we decided Tracked wasn't the right solution for our team, because it is a great product.This software is elegant and effective. Setup is quick, and rollout through your organization is as easy as installing a Chrome plugin. Additionally, the team is a pleasure to chat with through various support and feature requests.

Dorothy Long

We juggle clients and projects so Basecamp keeps us on top of everything!

Reviewed 2018-04-17

A clearer mind because I know that I have captured all the parts of a client or project and I can quickly assign tasks and now that my team is on top of everything. We can organize everything from to-dos to documents to random thoughts about a client or project in one place so it is easy to stay on top of everything or to pick up where you left off.

Michael Sallander

Kanbans on Basecamp! A missing feature

Reviewed 2019-01-30

Tracked support has been really responsive and helpful. Overall it has been a great experience and has enabled our rapidly growing agency to get even more use out of basecamp and stay on the platform longer.This adds kanbans to projects in basecamp, which is amazing, however, this takes it a step further and allows us to turn all of our projects into cards on a kanban board and individuals can organize their tasks on kanban boards. This is a really useful add-on to basecamp and honestly is a feature that basecamp is missing.

A Simple and Effective Kanban Add-On for Basecamp

Reviewed 2018-08-28

Tracked is a fantastic alternate view of tasks for those that like the Kanban approach to task management. Customer support for Tracked is outstanding - very timely and helpful for whatever questions arise.Tracked is simple (near-instant) to setup and supports a basic Kanban interface for your existing projects and teams inside of Basecamp. There are only a few supported features, but they are just the ones you need which keeps this add-on light and avoids interferences with the core Basecamp functionality.

Danielle Lambert

Works pretty well

Reviewed 2018-08-28

Overall, the app is functional, but clumsy.I like having boards that I can see laid out for me and that I can see their due dates.

Rajan Singh

Good for setting up Kanban boards

Reviewed 2018-09-21

I really like how easy it is to get a Kanban view of your basecamp tasks. I find dragging tasks between categories and setting up new tasks and categories to be very easy.

Alorah Kwock

Needed something that could see tasks from different projects

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2019-01-30

I hope that you do add the functionality of letting Tracked access tasks across all projects shared by one team. This would be a huge advantage for basecamp. I liked the product and the communication with the tracked team, but our team is not using it because we need to see all tasks from all projects at once. We run a property management company, and each "project" is a house or property, and all members of our team work with all properties. The most important drawback to Basecamp for us is that we can only see tasks either divided by project or divided by team member which means that in our weekly scrum sprint meetings, there is no single view of all the work for our team. I've looked into a dozen team-management websites and softwares online, but none of them quite matched basecamp for storing and organizing information and records. And no add-on software was quite as appealing as Tracked for it's simple, clear design. But again, we are not using it because we do not want to look into each project separate from all others. I like the simple kanban layout, it's easy to use and I liked how it integrated almost seamlessly into the BC interface.

Bob Malkowski

One of the most useful workplace additions you'll ever use.

Reviewed 2019-01-29

Our repairs system was a disorganised mess before we used tracked. Introducing this has revolutionised the way we manage customer repairs. It's a complete life-saver.Being able to integrate company wide tasks within a KanBan style workflow has transformed the way we work as a company. It's revolutionised the way we manage product repairs and support issues and has led to greater productivity and efficiency.

Rebekah Burnett

Basecamp review

Reviewed 2019-01-29

Overall I think it's a great tool to help track and organize tasks within the company. User friendly. I like that you can instantly search what you are looking for at the top of the page. Your assignments are easily displayed at the top as well.

Jerome Toole

Well designed addition to Basecamp - we wouldn't work without it now.

Reviewed 2019-02-07

As a developer, I love seeing my tasks lined up in the Backlog and sometimes make myself a Today column which gives me a lot more clarity than Basecamp's standard views. The QA/Review column is also a must have in our process when a task is done but awaiting release or approval.Well considered design and implementation. Consistently improving and with very quick customer service and fast turnaround for feature requests and bug fixes. Tracked is impressive particularly because it could be so much more limited but they have ensured it is as full featured as possible.

Michael R

Useful Tool

Reviewed 2018-08-28

Basecamp is great, but it can sometimes be difficult to communicate priorities to your team, especially if you have a ton of projects. Tracked is a useful extension. It really helps us prioritize and keep the rest of the team appraised of our progress.

Bethany Yocum

Great Solution for Recent Basecamp Converts

Reviewed 2019-01-29

My team at work has used Asana and Trello in past, both of which offer the visual column format. We switched to Basecamp and lots of us were missing the column functionality, so Tracked has been a great addition. It helps me organize all of my tasks by tracking them by status instead of just by project.This makes my Basecamp tasks more dynamic, allowing me to arrange my tasks into visual columns, which is how I organize best!

The Missing Link for structured Project Management in Basecamp

Reviewed 2019-02-08

Overall, this is a great addition to Basecamp, and it's good to be able to have some projects run on Kanban lines while others remain in conventional Basecamp mode.This is a great integration that gives Basecamp a whole new aspect. Having a Kanban board optionally available within projects is a huge leap forward.

Basecamp 3

Reviewed 2019-01-29

This software is easy to use, customize, and communicate in. I love that our clients can be involved, too.

Chase Hubner

Streamlined design & effortless operation are key to your organization's needs.

Reviewed 2018-04-18

Because of this product, I don't just complete my tasks - I crush them with ease. I do every job better with it, and my time is saved while doing it. The navigation between different interfaces is easy and organized. Everything I need to move my tasks from "to-do" to "done" is at my fingertips. I can communicate easily with everyone on my team and let them know all statuses and updates and move between all the different tasks without hassle. Its impeccable design optimizes my workflow and productivity across the board.

Jackson Below

Basecamp Tracked Review

Reviewed 2019-02-05

It is an efficient way to manage flow and resources, keeping you updated regularly via email.

Nathan John Gatchalian

Used in advertising

Reviewed 2018-04-18

In other parts of the advertising world, companies are still using paper to deliver their job requests; and I think having it on digital is extremely efficient.Its seamless and allows me to quickly deliver feedback to my team, and in turn they manage to also quickly get back to me.

Eliana Lowry

Tracked for Basecamp Works Great!

Reviewed 2019-01-29

I originally was used to using Trello before transitioning to Basecamp and the concept of a kanban board/cards where I can assign where each task is progress wise. I also like being able to see every task assigned to me in one place instead of having to click through each of my projects.

Brandon Stewart

A Great BC3 Add-On For Those Who Like Board-Style Views

Reviewed 2019-01-29

I've been using this app for about two months now and I can see using it perpetually. It has also helped with team collaboration to provide a visual tool for organizing and prioritizing.The setup is about as straightforward as it gets. I like how both projects themselves and the tasks within projects can treated as boards-- that is really helpful for macro-level monitoring and prioritization for management across a project portfolio, as well as simple project visibility into the status of a group of tasks.

Wendy Young

Good idea for an integration, but pretty limited in functionality

Reviewed 2019-01-29

I was initially really excited about including a virtual Kanban Board, but with only two options to display the card (one too specific and the other too general), it doesn't really meet our needs the way we had hoped. Also, the inability to copy labels from one project to another (or put them into templates) and lack of any real reporting or exporting and sorting capability was disappointing. Overall, I thought it would be more useful than it actually is for our needs.I like the virtual Kanban Board, and that you can customize and save a standard setup for your team to use over and again for future projects. The drag and drop makes it easy to use, and it is nice to have individual Kanban Boards within each project as well.

Anonymous

Tracked for Basecamp - Saves my day AND my JOB!

Reviewed 2018-08-28

As a coordinator for a busy training company, I have a million details to keep track of every day. I was very reluctant to use this software but now that I have started I will not go without it. The software is flexible, fairly intuitive and never fails (where my memory often does). I really like being able to move the cards around from column to column, the ability to add documents, links and comments right in the To Do list, the labels so you can view like things together and so much more!Ease of use, flexibility (it works for coordinating a training, projects, home, work), ability to comment and have those comments go to the person's email, LOVE being able to move the cards from list to list, labels and the notifications.

Paul Wilburn

Tracked for Basecamp allowed me to make a decison to stay on Basecamp longer vs Asana w/Kanban.

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Gave Basecamp a Kanban solution... something it needs badly.It brings a feature to Basecamp that is almost essential for efficiency and productivity. Trello and Asana already allows for Kanban .... This add-on allows Basecamp to finally do the same.

Justin Smith

Helpful addition to Basecamp, allows us to organize and prioritize tasks.

Reviewed 2018-04-20

Kanban board for Basecamp cards, a single place for comments around tasks.Ability to link Basecamp cards to priorities. Would be hard to link each card with a separate card in Trello. Discussions are all in one place. Addresses a legit need in Basecamp lots of engineering teams use Kanban boards.

Nicola Wright

Excellent tool for visualizing workloads

Reviewed 2018-08-28

Tracked has enabled multiple branches of our team to better visualize and keep track of complex projects without having to badger each other for updates. Improves the Basecamp experience massively. The ability to add custom columns to the board so that it can be used for a multitude of project types is invaluable.

Increased Productivity

Reviewed 2019-01-29

Tracked has allowed our development team to easily track which projects are most important and easily see who is working on what! Basecamp had already helped but it left a few gaps, Tracked was able to fill those gaps and make Basecamp the best product for our team!

Tim Heraud

Great plugin that opens up Basecamp

Reviewed 2018-08-28

Our business was already quite invested in Basecamp and Tracked enabled us to integrate Kanban boards without introducing a whole new platform.

Love the Kanban boards

Reviewed 2019-01-29

Do not use Basecamp without it!Kanban boards easily organize to-do tasks, notifications are easy to manage.

Riley Hawbaker

Review for Tracked for Basecamp

Reviewed 2019-02-06

If you are being forced to use Basecamp, Tracked for Basecamp is the only way to keep your sanity. It makes Basecamp's horrible UX design less miserable, better organized and will save you hundreds of clicks.It made Basecamp actually useable and productive.

Anonymous

Intuitive UI and great overall project view

Reviewed 2018-08-28

We quickly realised after we started using Tracked that within our projects we had a lot of unnecessary tasks in the backlog. It gave us a really quick reality check, and has forced us to look at projects and prioritise better. It is great to be able to quickly address and view my teams workload, and in real time, the way the individual Kanban boards interact with overall project boards is great and saves a lot of time giving status updates manually.

Francisco Perez

Very positive, everyone learn to use it right away

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Being able to visualy track progressEasy to integrate with our favourite project management tool, that meant a huge improvement in our workflow with out any major migration

Bruce Francis

Perfect addition!

Reviewed 2018-04-20

Everything. Basically, I couldn't do without Tracked! Without it I could hardly use basecamp.

Winston Duong

Basecamp/Tracked combo is the best bang for the buck for project/task management application

Reviewed 2018-05-02

Increased efficiency when using Basecamp. I know exactly where I am at with my project/assignment and what I still have to do. Our team meetings are much shorter with Basecamp/Tracked because our team knows exactly what page everyone is on and/or if anyone is stuck or overloaded with work. Please keep updating/improving on this software.The agile/scrum style verticals are a essential for productivity and efficiency. The labels feature transforms Basecamp into an application that provides so much value for what you are getting.

Paco Melo

It adds one of the most needed features to BC

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Increased productivity, also I don't use SmartSheet as often anymore.Great product, easy to use and very affordable price. The addition of the 'My Kanban' option was great!

Colleen Moriarty

Great integration for Basecamp

Reviewed 2019-02-08

We work on a large marketing team, and we find that when we collaborate, we have to be careful with kanban board, because moving one to-do for myself, means moving it for other people that are attached to that to-do as well.I like the kanban board, but wish the status was more clear on each to-do when you are NOT looking at the Kanban board. It's so tiny.

Melissa Kersjes

Great for amplifying Basecamp projects

Reviewed 2018-08-29

Great! Love using it.The ability to sort things into Kanban boards. It has helped our team keep track of things, organize well, and status our projects.

Sophie Kaye

Tracked review

Reviewed 2019-02-01

One time I reached out to support, you were beyond fabulous. Really excited to continue using and exploring.I love how we can easily create & use labels. Very helpful and makes basecamp extraordinarily more useful for teams.

Hernan Arcidiacono

For the complexity of the projects we are handling is good enough

Reviewed 2018-04-23

Implementing a new methodology for product development.Simple to use. Easy to Set up. Coupling with Basecampthat was out tool for managing projects in a more standard way.

Samantha Ciabotti

Easy and useful

Reviewed 2019-01-29

Overall great experience with Tracked. It makes tracking progress on tasks easy and quickIt's easy to customize the labels and use them on a daily basis

Susie Yu

Great product, slightly expansive so not everyone on the team can get it

Reviewed 2018-04-24

Ability to add tags to tasks is very useful. Making it a drop down might be more intuitive and functional.

Tareq Anwar

Kanaban boards inside BaseCamp workflows is the really what I needed

Reviewed 2018-04-20

* Price is really good * Love board style workflows inside BaseCamp * To-Dos are much more fun now

Chad Young

Great product, great price

Reviewed 2019-01-29

Our company features many brands with many teams working on creative and digital projects in Basecamp. Tracked gives us a great view of what is scheduled and what phse of the project it exists in which we could not find a solution for prior to Tracked.This serves our companies needs for a Kanban plugin at a great price which is easy to set up and use. No need to be an IT expert to get users up and running.

Anonymous

Tracked really helps with the Kanban feature, organizing the company workflow.

Reviewed 2018-04-18

Organizing workflow and integration with tool used at company-wide levelIt is easy to create new To-dos, and move them around the columns. It is useful to have a different board for each project/team. Integration with Basecamp was simple to do.

Agile project management for Basecamp - Made easy by Tracked

Reviewed 2018-08-28

Tracked is good. Though I feel it is slightly expensive for being just a plugin, Its worth is in a way justified by how important that features are to implement agile development. However, Tracked may lose its value, if these obvious features are implemented by basecamp or another plugin, at lower or no-cost.I like the fact that Tracked team continuously innovates and is incorporating more agile features into the kanban board, so scrum masters can implement the agile process in a much more organized and easy fashion on Basecamp.

RIta R

Good for daily job

Reviewed 2019-01-29

Is a very good experience, and very usefull for agile mehodologythere is a kanban view which is more productive on the daily routine

Tejas Mehta

Used it for assigning labels to the project tasks to group the tasks by labels.

Reviewed 2018-04-18

Assigning labels is a convenient way to group the tasks and also makes it easier to search and navigate to a particular task. I used labels to group the tasks according to functional areas.

Anonymous

Tracked has been really helpful in project management, especially with multiple people on a project.

Reviewed 2018-05-03

This software, as its meant to do, really benefits my team and me in keeping our projects and tasks under control. It also really allows us to be as efficient as possible. It's very easy to set up and create to-dos. With being in an IT department, we have requests come in very frequently on top of our long-term projects. Tracked does a great job of making it easy to manage and continue to be as efficient as possible.

Anonymous

Does a reasonable job without being wow

Reviewed 2019-01-30

- Immediately missed kanban boards coming from Clubhouse, glad that there is a solution for Basecamp - board UI / UX is pretty good - covers the important features that I want

Richard Schuler

Excellent organizational tool for a large scale of projects

Reviewed 2019-01-29

My overall experience with Tracked has been great! With many projects in Basecamp, to dos or even entire projects seem to get lost. Tracked has helped to organize and prioritize my Basecamp significantly. It has also helped to reduce the time spent in meeting going over every single to do by narrowing that down to what we are currently working on.The most beneficial aspect of this software is the ability to restructure your list of to dos in Basecamp to help prioritize efficiently.

Anonymous

My overall experience has been very positive

Reviewed 2018-04-18

A very good organization of the whole team's projects and collaborations. What I like the most about Tracked is the easy and clear visualization of the to-do's of the whole team. Also, installing it is very easy and the integration with BaseCamp is smooth.

Tracked for Basecamp

Reviewed 2018-08-30

I love how easy it is to use, and install.

Danny Henkel

Tracked for Basecamp - On the same page

Reviewed 2019-02-01

It's a great tool for monitoring project progress for all members on our team.

A Great Add-On for Team Collaboration

Reviewed 2018-08-28

Overall, it has filled some serious gaps between our old software and Basecamp, and I was thrilled when a coworker found this option.My office recently made the switch from another project management software to Basecamp, and the biggest things we were missing was the ability to flag tasks, and the utilization of Kanban boards. Tracked solved both of those huge gaps.

Anonymous

Asset to our project workflow

Reviewed 2017-12-19

Very intuitive to use. Stellar features such as mirroring completed tasks in the Kanban board with the task list.

Anonymous

Adds really useful features to an already great platform.

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Adds functionalities that are not native to basecamp and are quite important, especially for software developers.It's simple and straightforward. Adds kanban style cards and other functionalities that software developers in particular miss about basecamp.

Preston Rayhons

Reviewed 2019-02-19

Primarily it for the Kanban Board view.I like the Kanban Board view for project management

Stephen Simpson

Kanban in Basecamp

Reviewed 2018-08-30

It makes todos much easier to track and manage inside Basecamp. It's very useful to be able to track the status of items beyond the simple checkbox that Basecamp provides. Tracked is also well integrated in to basecamp.com despite being just a browser addon, which is great.

Wendy Whiteford

Great Addition to Basecamp!

Reviewed 2019-02-11

The application is a great addition to Basecamp at a reasonable price point. We use it daily and it takes a lot of the confusion out of a basecamp with a lot of to-dos. The only thing that I think might be useful is if the filters on a board were able to 'stick' so that when I went back into a board the filters I had set the last time were still there. Overall, I would highly recommend the Tracked add-in.The ability to have a Kanban view of the to-do lists in Basecamp

César Castro

Easy to use and very usefull.

Reviewed 2018-04-24

It allows to be more organized with all the tasks during the project.It's extremely easy to use and integrates well with Basecamp. It adds a new section with the Kanban Board where we can literally drag and drop like a post-it on a real board. We can label, assign dates and people like a normal to-do.

Kelly Ip

Easy to collaborate

Reviewed 2018-04-17

This tool makes collaborating with multiple teams easy. With file sharing functionality and the ability to include emoji cons makes it fun to use. The notifications and the ability to check off a to do list helps make daily to do easy to remember.

Mathias Everson

Great, easy to use tool, minimal set up, great productivity

Reviewed 2018-04-23

Easier to organise tasks and to dos, based on projects or across all projects. Ability to segment/chunk my work into manageable tasks/sprints.Integrates easily into Basecamp 3, simple drag and drop Kanban interface for project to dos. Love that they have added an account wide Kanban board for all to dos.

Anonymous

Trello in Basecamp, oh my!

Reviewed 2018-04-20

Adopting agile methodologies inside of our existing software helped streamline the process of changing our processes, since the software stayed the same.Adopting Trello style kanban boards instead of static to-do lists inside Basecamp is excellent, and helps us keep things in one place.

Emily Scholl

Tracked for Basecamp is the best kanban view option!

Reviewed 2018-08-28

Seeing all of my team's projects organized in a kanban view makes our weekly huddle more efficient and also shows where our quarter's efforts are being focused.I love that Tracked automatically syncs with the Basecamp view - it is so seamless that I barely remember that it's a separate program. I also love being able to see all of my team's projects in a kanban view!

Terry Huang

Simple and effective

Reviewed 2018-08-30

It has allowed us to start tracking out WIP and make everyone aware of why we are constantly busy but not much is getting done.It's easy and intuitive. It's not all singing and dancing like other Kanban tools on the market, but it integrates well with Basecamp and it allows us to start trialing Kanban process with very little friction.

Alex Kerridge

Tracked For Basecamp Review

Reviewed 2018-08-28

So much more easier to know what you have to do and for colleagues to priorities work that needs your input. What I like most about Tracked is it's ease of use, so simple it requires no explanation, so dynamic that it makes changing/completing tasks so easy.

Tracked Basecamp Integration

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-01-29

We have since left tracked because of the issues states above. I liked the ability to see all of our to-dos across projects in one board. Our company struggles with the holisitc overview of all projects .

Tyler Abbott

Excellent addition to Basecamp

Reviewed 2018-09-12

Tracked for Basecamp fills one of the biggest gaps in Basecamp's core functionality for our team. Having a Kanban approach to our daily tasks gives us a better picture of our projects' progress than we could hope to have otherwise.Tracked for Basecamp adds to-do tags, which are indispensable to our team's workflow.

Anonymous

Tracked works quite well for marketing agency

Reviewed 2019-02-03

Good, but not perfect software for task management in Basecamp. Everything has ran smoothly, if it would also contain few extra features would give it 10/10 rating.Its easy to setup and easy to use. Has the basic functionalities needed for task management in teams.

Michael Hill

We are still getting started with it. But once we have things set up we believe that this will help

Reviewed 2018-04-20

Streamlining Installation projects.We really like how the projects work together and the 3rd party integrations available to us. Access from virtually any device is a huge plus. Support is great and responsive.

Mary Baranova

Nice integration module

Reviewed 2018-05-31

This is a nice module, which integrates with Basecamp and allows you to turn a pretty basic CRM system into a Kanban board, which is especially convenient for small product at support stage. The design is nice, functionality is basic, but sufficient.

Lindsey Royer

Review of Tracked

Reviewed 2018-08-30

I was looking for a way to track not only tasks in a Basecamp project on a kanban board, but also to track my projects kanban style (I have a project for each customer, so it's helpful to see where in pipe/implementation each customer is). I love the labels and useful search bar for the kanban view, making it super easy to quickly see tasks associated with one label

Jacob Gilliam

Great for grouping your tasks!

Reviewed 2018-08-30

Way easier to plan what I'm doing for the week by grouping them in Kanban boards.Kanban boards make it easy to categorize what tasks you have. The tags are helpful to see where projects are at a glance rather than having to click and read them.

Daniel Brown

Helped us collaborate in our remote team!

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Basecamp has helped us get away from the daily grind of Jiras millions of buttons and use a simple system that everyone WANTs to use. Thereby dramatically increasing the amount of communication and collaboration in our remote team.

Kevin Coyle

Overall, very easy to use!

Reviewed 2017-10-03

The board!The best part about this software is, of course, the board. It's easy to use and provides a great, quick visual of ticket progress.

Emily Nyaz

Valuable addition to Basecamp 3 workflow

Reviewed 2017-10-03

I love that there is finally a kanban board integration with Basecamp 3 that is straight-forward and relatively simple to use within existing Basecamp projects.

Michael Collins

Easy to use and works well for the Kanban board we needed

Reviewed 2018-04-18

The integration into basecamp was made easier with teams more used to the Kanban model than the to do list model. Once they connected and saw the Kanban model we could transition off the more expensive project management software

Tu Chu Quang

Kanban with Basecamp - At least you tried

Reviewed 2018-09-04

- Tracked was fast, you can't recognize that all columns were created by extensions. Performance was also great - Pretty convenient, you could bring TODO items to Tracked's Columns pretty easy and manage thems smoothly

We love Tracked!

Reviewed 2018-08-28

Tracked is the only reason my team was willing to switch to basecamp. We use the labels, effort estimates, and KanBan for every task. The kanban boards are so useful! Being able to switch between users and projects is crucial to my developers and my daily workflow.

Sven Larson

Excellent addition to basecamp functionality

Reviewed 2019-02-05

I love how Tracked lets you add some structure to basecamp, including statuses for agile management, as well as tagging and filtering your board by assignee etc. It's an excellent balance between too simple and too complex.

Sam Canpadee

The perfect add-on for managing your basecamp tasks

Reviewed 2018-09-02

The Kanban feature is great for tracking workflows and helps in prioritising tasks much easily. It has definitely helped increase my productivity while keeping me organized.

Fairly easy

Reviewed 2019-01-29

The software was fairly easy to install and to use overall.

Anonymous

The proposal is great but the feature is very slow to sync and don't have a template of boards

Reviewed 2018-04-17

You don't need to get out of Basecamp to see your boards, same layout and easy do locate and its promisse to solve one of my big issues with Basecamp, that is organize and priorize many todos.

Anonymous

Useful way of tracking task types in Basecamp

Reviewed 2019-01-29

It provides an easy way to analysis tasks in BasecampI like the ability to report on task types

Great tool!

Reviewed 2019-01-29

We use it in a design environment and it's been a great experience.Functionality is great, some minor bugs, but overall it's great. It helps a lot with the workflow of my team and current projects. Better communication and ability to make more sense of projects.

Tyler Hendershot

Tyler Hendershot's Review

Reviewed 2018-08-28

It's very good and effective for organization!The ease of navigation is really enjoyable. My company used to use Trello, and this system sort of replicates that. I feel like Tracked has helped Basecamp become a more diverse system.

Philip McManis

I Love using Tracked

Reviewed 2019-02-01

I love it, and have multiple people here at the office using it.I love kanban board style task management which is what basecamp 3 lacks, but tracked fills that gap, and really well. Feels like its part of BC3, the integration is pretty flawless.

Josh Albers

I like how i can now categorize and label each task in Basecamp

Reviewed 2018-05-03

Custom Labels. I can label and track any task with more efficiency. Other users can easily identify new to-dos and prioritize what to work on first.

Matt Hutchins

Easy to use after becoming familiar. At times, the extensions (i.e. Kanban) can be buggy

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Better team communication and organization, and ability to track progress of team deliverables.Ability to comment on to dos, tagging people and with keywords, and integration with Kanban board to track progress.

Michelle Pool

Doesn't stay synced properly

Reviewed 2019-01-29

When it works, it's fabulous! But when it doesn't stay properly synced, it's worthless.I love being able to see my projects in a column format, which I have labeled based on status of of the project. The ability to add labels adds extra valuable information at a glance.

Nirav Sheth

Customer support has been amazing. They implemented everything we asked for.

Reviewed 2017-12-19

The visual view we get has improved our efficiency so well that we didn't have to switch project management systems as we scale.

Anonymous

A great idea, but a difficult approach.

Reviewed 2018-04-17

It helped us organize a bit better.Tracked was the only solution that would allow us to have Kanban boards within the actual Basecamp 3 website itself. That "single source of truth" is important to us -- we've had issues in the past with data getting missed because it's siloed in multiple places. There were other Kanban providers for Basecamp, but none that surfaced the data within the Basecamp interface.

Anonymous

It does a pretty good job integrating a board inside Basecamp.

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Ease of use, install it and the board works out of the box. The ability to create and customize columns makes it as powerful as any other board tool available in the market.

Enrick HERMANT

Tracked review

Reviewed 2019-01-29

The challenge is to drive pore than 200 people in the project managment for our needs. Basecamp is really good for that. and add the KanBan aspect offer a real advange. I really like :) Thanks for that.The Mix between Basecamp and Trello is really efficient... nice move :)

Amit Virmani

Really helps organize our thoughts in a visual manner.

Reviewed 2017-10-03

The ability to add labels is really awesome and makes it easier to organize things by importance so I know what needs to be done today, tomorrow and next week.

Anonymous

Using Tracked has been an easy, intuitive experience.

Reviewed 2017-12-19

Ability to adequately bill.It's ease of use and the fact that it works with Basecamp. It allows us to keep accurate product times.

Katie Gilbaugh

Helpful, but Needing More

Reviewed 2019-01-29

I love the ability to organize tasks into different columns and phases!

Megan Bradley

Can't use Basecamp without it!

Reviewed 2019-01-29

This extension saved my life on a recent project. The client couldn't understand the tickets without it!Tracked's kanban boards really make a huge difference in organizing more complex projects.

Mateusz Burczyński

Does exactly what Basecamp misses

Reviewed 2019-02-03

Helicopter view of the projects across the company in the same place where we work on them instead of using external tools.We can easily plan out a bigger picture of projects in one global board across the team.